SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! In case you were waiting on a sale to read this one, the latest by E.L. James (The Mister) is on SUPER-SALE today!! ➔➔➔➔➔➔
HOLY MOLY AWESOME RELEASE FRIDAY!!! Wow… today’s list is mostly awesome new releases (and I mean BIG!! Tarryn Fisher, B.B. Reid, Max Monroe just to name a few… and more that we LOVE!!!) that went live in the last 24 hours, and I will be adding more throughout the day!! 😀
P.S. I’ve started TWO books (I couldn’t choose between them, ’cause both are right up my alley) so I’ll be reading them this weekend. I chose: Under the Northern Lights (S.C. Stephen’s latest – she’s stranded in Alaska after her plane crashes and is saved by a reclusive man) & Emma Scott’s A Five-Minute Life. And of course Tarryn’s Fisher’s is calling me, BIG TIME!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
- The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play Book 2) by B.B. Reid <— LIVE!!! B.B. REID’s LATEST BULY BOOK!!! (IT THE SERIES CONTINUATION OF “The Peer and the Puppet“)… “...Here lies Louchana Valentine. She was a homeless, orphaned virgin. I never cared what my gravestone would say until I landed in deep with a powerful gangster. Lucky for me, my best friend happens to be ruthless too. I should feel guilty that he’s forced to turn on the man who’s been a father to him. Except I’ve always known that Wren’s soul wasn’t as black as he claimed. He was good. He was beautiful. He was mine. He just didn’t know it yet...”
Tessa: BB Reid’s Peer and the Puppet, OMG, it was awesome. If you liked Fear Me, you’ll love this. It’s not as violent as Fear Me. The, err, issue that Maryse had with Fear Me wasn’t there at all. 🙂 Still ANGST! 🙂 Tons of it.
- Zero Regret: Z and Lilly, Part Two (Lost Kings MC Book 13) by Autumn Jones Lake <— LIVE!! HE WANTS TO UNLOCK HER SECRETS… “…My perfect woman is secrets buried under beautiful layers of deception. She’s the seductive siren bent on destroying my heart. It doesn’t make me want her any less. Just like before, she’s an addiction I can’t break. I’ll never learn my lesson when it comes to her. But I refuse to ever let her go. One by one I’ll unlock all her secrets…”
- Deserter (Silent Phoenix MC Book 3) by Shannon Myers <— LIVE!! HE’S NOT A HERO... “…I took Daddy’s little princess and defiled her to send a message. Now, I want to keep her down here in the dirt forever. She’s crazy not to run. Around here, there’s no right or wrong. I’m the judge, jury, and executioner and god help any fool who tries to lay a hand on what’s mine. If you’re looking for a hero, you’re in the wrong place...”
- The Billionaire Boss Next Door by Max Monroe <— LIVE!! MAX MONROE ALERT! HE’S HER NEW BOSS & HER NEW NEIGHBOR & they hate each other… “…My big mouth has already turned him against me, and tempting good looks and success aside, Trent Turner is no peach either. He’s stubborn and thick-headed, and son of a fruitcake, he thinks he knows everything there is to know about the hotel business. With him running the development of the new Vanderturn New Orleans Hotel and me doing the design, our work relationship is far too intimate for two people who absolutely despise one another...”
- Unexpected Love (A Moment In Time Novel) by Kristin Mayer <— LIVE!! THEY DECIDE TO NEVER MEET… “…Divorced and single, I’m ready to find true love. When a business deal requires me to create an online dating account, I find myself drawn to Mister_Mystery. He’s not looking for love. I’m not looking for another lie. We decide to never meet. But fate has something very different in mind…“
- F*ck Marriage by Tarryn Fisher <— Tarryn Fisher’s LATEST IS LIVE!!!!!! She’s single again, he’s been in love with her for years… “…Satcher Gable has carried a torch for Billie for ten years. When she suddenly returns to New York a single woman, he can’t believe his good fortune. But convincing her to walk away from her heartache is proving more difficult than Satcher anticipated. A changed woman, Billie’s only goal is revenge…”
Rhonda: Do you have to read F*ck Love first to read this book?
Maryse: No I don’t think so. This seems to be about a different couple.
Kelsie: Hmmmm interested book title! Might need to read it lol
- Broken Trust: A Dark High School Romance (Dark Legacy Book 2) by BULLY SERIES ALERT!! Book #2 JUST WENT LIVE!!! Tessa LOVED book #1!
Tessa: Broken Wings by Jaymin Eve and Tate James – OMG this book was my fantasy mix. Bully book with James’ great plot and story telling with Eve’s wonderful character writing. *thunks* Not reverse harem! Just bully book with great characters.
- Pleasure Unbound: A Demonica Novel (Demonica series Book 1) by Larissa Ione <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED & I BINGE-READ this series when I first became addicted to paranormal romance!!! Here’s my 4.5 STAR Book Review
- Perfectly You by Sandi Lynn <— LIVE!!! HE HELPS HER & LATER ENDS UP BEING HER BOSS… “...My perfect life was shattered by a simple phone call, and in a split second, my world came crashing down around me. After a night of heavy drinking and bar hopping, I awoke the next morning to a note from a man named Jake explaining how he made sure I got home safely. Little did I know that the man who helped me on the sidewalk that day and home from the bar that night, would be my new boss when I moved back to Los Angeles...”
- Jean is on a reading roll! She says:
Hi Ladies!! I just read and loved A Really Bad Idea by Jeannine Colette!
Also, just finished Jane Doe: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone……what a crazy ride to be in the head of a sociopath. Great story though!! I think Maryse read it too…..I have to go check out her review!
- Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE OLDER MAN YOUNGER WOMAN ALERT!! MichelleS is enjoying this one!
MichelleS: Have always liked this author’s writing. It’s the older man, younger woman trope I like to throw in once in a while. She remembers him as a teen as her dad’s partner. Now she’s back in town, back with parents, and dad gets her a job as Mc Hottie’s assistant. I know, I know… been there, done that… but he’s pretty swoony. Such a gentleman. Slow burn for sure. Dual POV for those of you who care about that (aka Amy).
Cheryl: Reading Before I Ever Met you. Very well written CR. At 80% and I think the sh!t is going to hit the fan. *Grabs wine and chocolate*
- Lovesick: A Friends to Lovers Romance (Spring Fling Series Book 3) by J. P. Comeau
- Fallen Elemental (Elemental Series Book 1) by Tamara White
- Ten Hours by Melissa Toppen <— LIVE!! MELISSA TOPPEN ALERT! “…Ten hours… That’s how much time we spent together. How much time I got with the man whose bright eyes and sultry smile almost made me forget that I was sick. Six hundred minutes… That’s how long it took me to fall in love. Thirty-six thousand seconds… And then it was over. And all I wanted was more...”
- Payback by Amy Daws
- Embracing Reckless (The Someday Series Book 5) by Melanie Shawn
- Spark (Academy of Unpredictable Magic Book 1) by Sadie Moss
- Cheap Trick: (A Dawson Family Novel) by Emily Goodwin
- Fury by Cat Porter <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! GRITTY & RAW ALERT!! “…1 KIDNAPPED GIRL. 1 DEFIANT OUTLAW. Chained in brutal darkness, they fell in love. Free in the world, they were torn apart. Empires rise, empires fall, and still, she burns in his soul. But between them now runs a wild river of ambition, greed, and blood. So much blood. For Finger and Lenore, love, vengeance, and survival are the same kind of savage...”
Ellen: an EPIC, 5 star read for me!! It’s a spin-off of the amazing Lock & Key MC series but stands on its own. Highly recommend
Kandace: Fury by Cat Porter was really good too. I love her books.
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer <— FANTASY ROMANCE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! A PRINCE WAS CURSED BY AN ENCHANTRESS TO REPEAT HIS 18th year… and then he meets Harper. “...Nothing has ever been easy for Harper. With her father long gone, her mother dying, and her brother barely holding their family together while constantly underestimating her because of her cerebral palsy, she learned to be tough enough to survive. But when she tries to save someone else on the streets of Washington, DC, she’s instead somehow sucked into Rhen’s cursed world. A prince? A monster? A curse? Harper doesn’t know where she is or what to believe. But as she spends time with Rhen in this enchanted land, she begins to understand what’s at stake…”
- Red, White & Royal Blue: A Novel by Casey McQuiston <— M/M ROMANCE RECENT RELEASE ALERT and we have feedback!! Michele G LOVED it!
Michele G: I really loved Red, White and Royal Blue. I’m not necessarily a huge M/M romance buff, but when I find a good one, I’m all in…I absolutely loved these characters!
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal ➔
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Hissy Fit (The Southern Gentleman Series Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 19th 2019
- Arrange Us: a sequel (The Arranged Duo Book 2) by Katy Regnery – May 20th 2019
- Blood Broken: A gripping vampire fantasy romance (Blackthorn Dark Paranormal Romance Series Book 8) by Lindsay J. Pryor – May 20th 2019
- The Assistant by Marni Mann – May 21st 2019
- Twisted (Tangled Web Book 1) by Aleatha Romig – May 21st 2019
- Shouldn’t Have You (Fractured Connections Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – May 21st 2019
- The Dark Bones (A Dark Lure novel) by Loreth Anne White – May 21st 2019
- Holding Out (Returning Home Book 4) by Serena Bell – May 21st 2019
- Hot SEAL, Tijuana Nights: An Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy (SEALs in Paradise) by Cat Johnson – May 21st 2019
- Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga Book 3) by London Miller – May 25th 2019
- The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn Book 2) by Jamie McGuire – June 11th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).