HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY LONG WEEKEND to so many of us (Memorial Day on Monday for the US!!) and I think, Happy Victoria Day for my fellow Canadians (oh wait, my mom just told me that was last Monday)… AND May 27th is a holiday in the UK too (Spring Bank Holiday?). So… YAYYYY to all of us!! 😀
Guess what else?! The blog is now even “book-link-friendlier” for my fellow UK & Canadian readers!! So now, if we click on a book, it will send us off to our respective “Amazons” (in the US, or Canada, or the UK). Squeee!!!
AND!! My review of Emma Scott’s A Five Minute Life is up!! 😀 YES. I loved it! Now to choose my next read…
Clare: It’s my next book. I love everything she writes.
Donna: LOVE this book😍.
Daffy: I gave it 4 stars 💗
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal (US) is still on!!! But it ENDS on May 31st… so only a few days left to get in on it.
- Written with Regret (The Regret Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— LIVE & SOUNDS SOOOOOO DELICIOUSLY ANGSTY!!!!!!! AND KIM HAS LOST HER MIND OVER IT!!! 😀 !!!! The latest by Aly Martinez and it’s on KU!! She loved him but she was forced to leave him… with their baby… “…When I was eight years old, Caven Hunt saved me from the worst kind of evil to walk the Earth. It didn’t matter that I was a kid. I fell in love with him all the same. But that was where my fairytale ended. Years later, a one-night stand during the darkest time imaginable gave us a little girl. It was nothing compared to the pitch black that consumed me when I was forced to leave her with Caven for good…”
Kim: OMGGGGGEEEEEEE Aly’s Written With Regret was absolutely amazing! I started it this morning and I couldn’t put it down!!!! Now can it be June 13th?
- The Marriage Sacrifice by Sam Crescent
- Next Girl to Die (The Calderwood Cases Book 1) by Dea Poirier <— THRILLER ALERT!! Caroline recommends this one!!
Caroline: This is a great thriller and free read and audible in kindle unlimited. Highly recommend!
- Another Life by K.L. Shandwick <— LIVE!!! HE’S SO HAPPY WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY until something devastating happens… “…Just when he thought his world was complete, Cole becomes devastated and overwhelmed when his future is ripped from under his feet. With little choice in the matter, Cole has to face living another life… A very different life to the one he thought he and Grace had planned…”
- Becoming the Boss (Zanetti Famiglia Book 1) by Hayley Faiman
- Sweet Horizons (Indigo Bay Second Chance Romances Book 3) by Jean C. Gordon
- Donovan: A Clean Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Boyfriend Series Book 3) by Christina Benjamin
- Baby Yours (Hunter & Lennon duet Book 2) by Kennedy Fox <— LIVE!! FAKE HUSBAND ALERT!! SHE’S GRIEVING & PREGNANT… “…As I come to terms with everything, I learn I’m carrying his baby. Now I’m living with his roommate, the guy who’s made my life a living hell the past two years. Hunter’s now the one to hold me up when all I want to do is fall. Knowing my religious parents will never accept the pregnancy out of wedlock, Hunter offers to be my fake husband...”
- Regarding the Duke (Game of Dukes Book 3) by Grace Callaway <— LIVE!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!
- Insatiable: The Kingsley Brothers Duet, Book 2 by L.L. Collins
- The Hate You Drink by <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! HE’S IN LOVE WITH HIS HARD-PARTYING BEST FRIEND…“…Erik Keston, son of the Keston Real Estate empire, knows what it takes to be successful. Despite his inherent wealth, he holds his own. He works hard, he’s grounded, he’s brilliant. He’s also secretly in love with his best friend...”
- Kinsmen: The Complete Series (Kinsmen MC) by J.C. Allen <— BIKER SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Mom-Com (Reality of Love Book 2) by Marika Ray
- Priceless (Finding Love Book 5) by Paris Hansen
- Too Much by Marissa Naggi <— JUST WENT LIVE & IT’S FREE TO READ ON KU and on a special promotion for TODAY only!!! That’s ’cause the author is this week’s newsletter sponsor, and to celebrate the new release, she’s giving it away!! P.S. Check out my blog post where she tells us about her writing and this book, in relation to herself. “…In the summer before college, Nora is launched into a social interaction exposure therapy program by her roommate and best friend, Jen. She makes a series of impulsive decisions...” The author says:
“…It’s a breezy, dialogue-heavy read with lots of young-love butterflies and relatable missteps. ..”
- Ring around the Rosey by L.A. Fiore & Anthony Dwayne <— LIVE!!! L.A. FIORE ALERT!! She co-wrote this one and it sounds thrilling!!! Best friends since childhood, and their parents were found dead… “...A getaway shared by their parents and… the place they were all found dead. As they get the house ready to sell, they uncover clues to a game—a handcuff key in a trinket box, eye bolts anchored into the basement wall, silk bindings in unusual places—and discover it wasn’t a retreat but a place to play. While Emma and Branch find solace in one another, and explore some of their own dark fantasies, mysterious things start happening...”
- Crazy on You (Bliss Brothers Book 4) by Amelia Wilde <— LIVE!!!
- Sandi Lynn’s books SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! <— Joy found us THIS deal!!
Joy: Maryse! There’s a sale on Sandi Lynn’s Books! Most of her ebooks are **** today! Whoa, what the heck, hallelujah!
Mary Ann: I just started reading (20%) Perfectly You and Sandi Lynn and I’m loving it already. There is betrayal, a little revenge. I can’t wait to read more!
- Faking Ms. Right: A Hot Romantic Comedy by Claire Kingsley <— LIVE!! BILLIONAIRE’S FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!! He’s sick of the gold-diggers… “…Shepherd Calloway isn’t interested in being anyone’s sugar daddy. Tired of women who only want him for his money, he swears off dating, determined to focus on running his empire. Until his gold-digging ex hits him where it hurts, putting him in a difficult position. His solution—to have Everly pose as his live-in girlfriend—is obviously crazy. But the timing is uncanny...”
- I’ve Got You (Small Town Bachelor Romance Book 6) by Abby Knox <— LIVE!!
- Forever Immortal (Vampire Brides Book 0) by Amelia Hutchins <— AMELIA HUTCHINS ALERT!!
Tessa: Forever Immortal (Vampire Brides Book 0) by Amelia Hutchins comes out on Fri. It’s a new series involving vampires.
- Deceit: A Novel by Ava Harrison <— LIVE!!! SHE MET A STRANGER…and he’s a LIAR! “...He made me believe things could be different. That was until I found out who he was . . . He was Oliver Blackthorn. The 16th Earl of Lockhart. Thirty-third in line to the throne. And a liar...”
- Wicked Healing (Helping Hands, Healing Hearts Book 2) by J.M. Madden <— LIVE!!! SHE’S TAKING CARE OF A WOUNDED K9 and he thinks his dog is dead… “…A wounded K9 needs care while his equally wounded Navy SEAL handler recovers. She falls in love with them both…”
- Protect Hard (Savage Saints MC Book 3) by Hazel Parker
- Seducing the Billionaire’s Daughter (The Montgomerys Book 3) by Marquita Valentine
- Trayis (VLG Series Book 11) by Laurann Dohner <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! SHE’S NOT HIS TYPE… but when he overhears her being ridiculed, he chooses her for himself… “…She’s had a longtime secret crush on Trayis, her alpha’s VampLycan half-brother. Shay thinks he’s hot and finds the courage to approach Trayis during one of his infrequent visits…”
Melissa: Just finished is about an hour ago. I love this auther. I have pretty much read all her books
Melba: Love Laurann Dohner’s books, especially the New Species and VLG series.
- Work in Progress (Cook County Book 1) by BJ Harvey <— LIVE!! HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR… “…When his ex doesn’t subscribe to his five-year plan, he makes Cook Brothers Construction his sole focus. Then he moves next door to April Williams, a sassy single mom he can’t stop riling up. Throw in her matchmaking mother-in-law, who’s set her sights on Jamie being April’s knight in a leather tool belt, and a house threatening Jamie’s sanity, and it should be a recipe for disaster,..”
- The Bet: A Bully Romance (North Woods University Book 1) by J.L. Beck and Cassandra Hallman <— BULLY ROMANCE ALERT!!! THEY HAVE TO CHOOSE A NAME OUT OF A HAT & SEDUCE HER… “…I drew her name: Jules Peterson. My former best friend. My first kiss. My first love. She shattered my heart into a million pieces three years ago. She left me right when I needed her most. And as fate who have it, she had entered my life once again, at almost the perfect time. She was a transfer, fresh meat, and she had just put a target on her back. It was my turn to make her pay. It was my turn to break her heart…”
- Kissed by Wildfire: A Dark Academy Romance (The Cimmerian Cage Book 1) by <— DARK REVERSE HAREM/SCARY ALERT!!! Tessa LOVED IT!!
Tessa: Okay, so yesterday, last night? I was reading a DARK book. Kissed by Wildfire by Cate Corvin. It’s PNR but it’s the most horror-like story I’ve read in PNR.
She’s a witch sent to an “academy” to serve out a sentence for accidentally burning a few things and a person. It is an old asylum and the students die. It’s considered astonishing that a student would be there over a year and still be alive. RH, and the beginnings of a BDSM relationship with one, but the scary/ dark aspect… wow.
I have a feeling this is going to be one book that sticks with me. The cover looks like the typical light book, but nope. Just pure dark. Absolutely loved it. 🙂
- Get A Clue by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS SUPER-BARGAIN!!! She’s stuck with a stranger in her room!! “…When Breanne Mooreland gets left at the altar, she decides the best thing to do is to go on her honeymoon alone. Of course, she loses her luggage along the way and ends up snowed in at a Sierra mountains lodge run by a noticeably quirky staff. And before she can order room service, she finds a naked—and gorgeous—man taking a shower in her suite who refuses to leave . . .” P.S. He’s a cop desperate for his vacation and not about to give up the only room available…
- You Wrecked Me: (Snarky contemporary romantic comedy) (You Complicate Me Duet Book 2) by Isabel Jordan
- Bossman by Vi Keeland <— VI KEELAND SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT & SO MANY HERE LOVE IT!! P.S. THAT. COVER. *waggles eyebrows*
Pia: Just finished Bossman by Vi Keeland. What a great read and I couldn’t stay quite because I laughed so much during the first 20%. Highly recommend this one.
MichelleS: I’m reading Bossman, by Vi Keeland, right now – so sexy and flirty – he’s so delicious, and has the best sense of humor – which is ANOTHER catnip for me. A sexy funny guy? Oh yes!
Fabi: I loved Bossman MichelleS. 5 big fat stars for me
- The Way Things Are: The Truth Duet, Book Two by Tasha L. Harrison <— LIVE!! DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! She never expected to fall in love with a cop… “Falling in love with a cop was the last thing Ava wanted or needed in her life, but somehow, loving Levi came to her as naturally as breathing. Keeping their relationship intact while everything in the world seems to want to pull them apart feels impossible, but she is determined to be the wind in his cape, no matter what adversity they face...”
- Bruised (Brody Brothers Book 3) by by Stacy Gail <— LIVE
- Fearless (The Alpha Bodyguard Series Book 5) by Sybil Bartel <— LIVE
- Renegade (The Whispered Lies Series Book 1) by Natasha Raulerson <— LIVE!! And Krystal LOVED it!!
Krsytal: I loved Renegade by Natasha Raulerson , have you read it?
- Disturbed by Jennifer Jaynes <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! Oooooh this one sounds intriguing!!! And creeeeeepy!! And it’s in KU and we can listen to the audiobook in KU too!!! : She barely survived an attack (although her friends did not)… “…She can’t shake the fear that her attacker is out there, waiting to finish what he started, and Elizabeth, a nurse she met after the murders, is the only person she can trust. When someone from her past reemerges, Chelsea starts receiving disturbing messages and worries that her every move is being watched. As the messages mount and her memories begin to return, she’s led to a very terrifying and lonely place. But she needn’t be afraid. She won’t be alone there for long…”
- The Reluctant Savior (Etherya’s Earth Book 4) by Rebecca Hefner <— LIVE!!! PARANORMAL ROMANCE ALERT (and best read in order). “…Evie, daughter of virtuous Princess Rina and malicious Deamon King Crimeous, is a woman torn in half. The first centuries of her life taught her fervent lessons about pain and suffering. For ages, she suppressed her mother’s noble blood, crafting a reality where she was drifting alone, needing no one. Until an ancient prophecy calls to her, possibly creating a purpose for her squalid existence…”
- FreeTime Unlimited <— Amazon has a new Unlimited Program FOR KIDS!! I would have LOVED this back when I was young… with all the reading I did
“FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, Audible books, and games on compatible Fire, Android, iOS and Kindle devices…”
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal ➔
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Black Swan (The Kingmaker Saga Book 3) by London Miller – May 25th 2019
- Mine by Courtney Cole – May 28th 2019
- Passion on Park Avenue (The Central Park Pact Book 1) by Lauren Layne – May 28th 2019
- Million Dollar Devil by Katy Evans – May 28th 2019
- My Solace (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 11) by Alanea Alder – May 28th 2019
- Runaway Heir (Westerly Billionaire Book 5) by Ruth Cardello – May 28th 2019
- Stealing Vengeance (Valkyrie Vengeance Series Book 1) by Kayla Cross – May 28th 2019
- Take the Bride: A Knight Brothers Novella by Carly Phillips – May 28th 2019
- One Night of Scandal (Wicked Dukes Club Book 4) by Darcy Burke – May 28th 2019
- String Boys by Amy Lane – May 28th 2019
- Bridal Boot Camp by Meg Cabot – May 28th 2019
- Rebel (Women Who Dare) by Beverly Jenkins – May 28th 2019
- Hammered by Pippa Grant & Lili Valente – May 28th 2019
- Rated Ex by Ella Fox – May 30th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).