HAPPY FRIDAY!!! This list is a TWO-PART post. We had a few awesome releases yesterday that I just couldn’t hold back on, so I made a mini “SURPRISE RELEASES” post, so in case you missed it… make sure to check it out too. Seriously. It’s short but boy is it sweet!!
Plus! I just posted my latest book review of “Marriage for One“ (arranged marriage/marriage of convenience) 😀
Nadia: This one sounds like a good one !❤️
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <—
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to get in on it!!! Extended through the month of June!!! 😀
- Craving Rose (The Aces’ Sons) by Nicole Jacquelyn <— LIVE!!! Kathy found us this one!! SHE’S GOT TERRIBLE TASTE IN MEN... “...When the stories of how your dad and uncles raised hell before settling down are legendary, it was all too easy to see Prince Charming everywhere, believing that if a man loved me enough, he’d change. What a load of garbage. I was tired of the game, almost as tired as I was of being the only single adult at every family barbecue. But you know what they say, the moment you stop looking, the right one finds you…”
Kathy: Craving Rose by Nicole Jacquelyn is out today also.
Maryse: GASP!!! Thank you Kathy!! I’m adding it now. 😀 I love that author!
- #1 Love by T. Gephart <— T. GEPHART’S LATEST IS LIVE!! She once has a HUGE crush on him, until she had to leave… “…forget about all of them she did. Well, up until her fancy law degree landed her an awesome job back in the city she’d once called home. And boy was she glad to be home. Oh, and her old BFF? Not only had Alex Larsson gotten a fancy law degree of his own, but he’d turned into the hottest man she’d ever seen. And what she wanted now couldn’t be further from friendship if she tried…”
- Dragon Rising (Dragon’s Gift: The Sorceress Book 4) by Linsey Hall
- Scent of a Wolf: Great Falls Academy, Episode 3 by Alex Lidell
- Leave Me Breathless: A second chance romance (Arizona Heat Book 4) by Katie Douglas
- Magic and Misconduct: A Paranormal Academy Bully Romance (Sleepy Hollow Academy Book 1) by Zara Zenia <— LIVE!! “…Sleepy Hollow University is the place I can learn to control my powers and be among other supernaturals. But academic competition isn’t the only kind I face. With a fae, a vampire, a shifter, and a warlock who should be my enemy all vying for my attention, it’s hard to keep my head on academics. I’m as inexperienced with matters of the heart as I am with magic...”
- String Me Up: A Straight Wicked Novel by Kristine Allen
- Scary Stories to tell in the Dark by by Alvin Schwartz & Stephen Gammell <— OMG HOW HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THESE!!??? I love scary stories!!!
Tasha J: I just watched the trailer for Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. It comes out in August. The entire time I watched it, I chanted I my head, “no thank you, no thank you, no!” But, at the same time, I’m intrigued. I kind of, ACTUALLY wanna watch a scary movie. Believe it or not, I once was obsessed with them. Until 2009. Maybe I wanna taste of that thrill again? *waggles eyebrows*
Maryse: YES THANK YOU, YES THANK YOU!!!! I WANNA!!!!
Tessa: I remember that book! I remember the stories pretty well, as it’d come out during slumber parties and someone would read it. And of course, I’d be freaking out, and if it was one I hadn’t heard, nightmare galore. It was to the point that one parent forbade me to be in the same room with those stories because my screams kept waking her up. lol
- Carry the World by Susan Fanetti <— BEST OF MAY!
Jan: my best read of May. Hands down, it was Carry The World, Susan Fanetti’s latest book. A really beautiful read. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Depression-era Appalachians. A lonely widowed mountain man with two kids has a slow-burn romance with a lonely widow who visits his remote farm once a fortnight to deliver free library books for his kids. Makes you cry and smile and feel warm inside.
Linda: Jan I agree!! LOVED this read. One of my May favorites!!
Mari: I agree with Jan and Linda. Carry the World was the best book I read in May. I’ll definitely read it again.
- Training Maisy by Samantha Morgan <— SHE THINKS SHE’S NOT DESIRABLE “…After joining a gym, a steamy night with Maisy’s personal trainer leads to more heartbreak when he tells her they can never be an item. He uses the gym’s policy as an excuse, but Maisy knows the truth: she’s just not desirable...”
- Hilariously Ever After by by Penny Reid, Helena Hunting, Jana Aston, Talia Hibbert, Julia Kent, Susannah Nix, Emma Hart, Kayti McGee, Annika Martin <— LIVE!!! COMEDY ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY BY OUR FAV AUTHORS ALERT!! NINE romantic comedy fan faves! Laugh-out-loud tales of rocket scientists, fake fiancees, mistaken identities, twins, billionaires, teachers, dog-walkers, sports stars, and one super-hot gynecologist.
- The Culling Trials by KF Breene and Shannon Mayer <— Tessa LOVED these!
Tessa: Oooh, best of the month time, or almost for those of us in the western hemisphere. 2 for me were above the rest. The Culling Trials 2 by KF Breene and Shannon Mayer. These two should work together more often. The second book did NOT disappoint.
- The Shape of Me (Soul Catcher Book 1) by Jayme Ford <— LIVE!! “…Catching the souls of creatures and using them to change form is a biological right in a world of shifters. Unable to harness this gift has made Vex feel alone. When the city she lives in collapses around her, she scrambles to escape. With only a few survivors flanking her, Vex sets out to find safety at the next shifter sanctuary, hidden inside a mountain. As the largest city in the shifter world, it offers the protection they seek. But evil licks at the edges of Vex’s sanity,..“
- Dragon Slayer (Sons of Rome Book 3) by Lauren Gilley <— PARANORMAL & MICHELLE S LOVES IT!
MichelleS: Going to be an amazing reading weekend for me! I just started Dragon Slayer (Sons of Rome Book 3), by Lauren Gilley. Squee I love this author. I love this series. So original. Mixing paranormal with historical figures & it totally works. Great characters & amazing story telling. Set in our world. Just freaking fantastic. I somehow missed the release. Glad Amazon recommended it based on my reading history. It’s a LOOONG book, just like her others. Happy happy camper here!
MichelleS: Val…Vlad’s brother…. is so dang hot! Vampires & werewolves, oh my!! Y’all, if you haven’t read this series, you’re missing out!
Tessa: I gotta get started on this series. I just keep forgetting it.
MichelleS: I think this is right up your alley! There are three now, and they are LONG books. Slow to start. Stick with it. Sooooo Worth it. Completely original. So many great characters to sink your teeth into.
- Game On: A High School Bully Romance (The Ballers of Rockport High Book 1) by by E. M. Moore <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM BULLY BOOK ALERT!! “…the Ballers and I have a history. They play basketball. I play basketball. But they hate that I play B07Q5VVSJH as good as them. And the only thing they hate more than that, is me. That’s right. I’m a girl, and I. Can. Play. Make no mistake about it. The Ballers can do their worst, but I will earn a spot on the RHS boys’ team…”
- Storm Cursed (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 11) by Patricia Briggs <— Tessa & MichelleS both LOVED this one!
Tessa: Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs. I love visiting Mercy’s world. One of my favorite places ever. Also, miniature zombie goats.
MichelleS: My May fave too was miniature zombie goats! Mercy Thompson will undoubtedly land as my favorite read anytime a new one is released. That series is still going strong. Adam was extra swoony touchy feely in this one. Wish there would have been a Bran sighting. Vote #2 for Storm Cursed as best of May.
- Love Hard by Hazel Parker <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! SHE’S HIS DAUGHTER’S TEACHER… “…After my wife died, I’m all that my teenage daughter has left. And she’s growing up too fast. With a short sabbatical from the club, I’m going to give the single dad life all I’ve got. Who would’ve guessed my daughter would set me up with her drama teacher almost immediately? Our emotional connection is immediate, and we share details of our lives— and loves lost. She’s been through so much, and I’m hesitant to tell her the truth about my ties to the Saints…”
- Rocking at Book Bonanza: Volume 1 AND Rocking at Book Bonanza: Volume 2 <— LIVE!!! TWO ANTHOLOGY OF SAMPLES “…An exclusive collection of samples by New York Times and USA Today bestselling authors appearing at Rocking at Book Bonanza in Dallas Texas, August 9-10, 2019. Each author personally selected an enticing preview of their work for you to sample...”
Michelle Mankin: This is an amazing group. I so admire these women. You might have heard we are doing a meet and greet together at Book Bonanza, August 9th 6-8 pm here in Grapevine, Texas (my hometown) at the Gaylord Hotel. And we are giving away 2500 one of a kind autograph books, for FREE, to ALL the attendees of the event.
We also put together an-ebook anthology, two volumes with never before combined samples of our work. Readers can preview our stories, then link at the end to purchase the full length book if they want to read more. And I just sent out an email to my subscribers to warn them, they will want to read more.
This group is wickedly talented, as well as being incredibly supportive and generous. I’m honored to be included with them.
All profit from Rocking at Book Bonanza, Volume 1 & Rocking at Book Bonanza, Volume 2 are going to the Bookworm Box. Good deeds. Great reads.
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal ➔
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Skull King by Penelope Skye <— LIVE!!!
- In to Her by J.A. Huss <— LIVE!!
- Boomtown: Freebirds, Book 1 by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Penance by Sharon Sala – June 10th 2019
- Wrath of the Goddess (Goddess with a Blade) by Lauren Dane – June 10th 2019
- Fix Her Up: A Novel by Tessa Bailey – June 11th 2019
- Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 11th 2019
More Than Anything (The Broken Pieces Book 1) by Natasha Anders – June 11th 2019
- Dirty Money: Neely Kate Mystery #3 by Denise Grover Swank – June 11th 2019
- Man of the Year by Caroline Louise Walker – June 11th 2019
- The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe – June 11th 2019
- The Summer of Sunshine and Margot by Susan Mallery – June 11th 2019
- The Edge of Us (Crash and Burn) by Jamie McGuire – June 11th 2019
- Kickin’ It (Red Card Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – June 12th 2019
- Wild, Crazy Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill – Oak Falls Book 4) by Melissa Foster – June 12th 2018
- Written with You (The Regret Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez – June 13th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).