Also make sure to check out these latest posts:
- Isabel Lucero – Kingston Brothers Series Reading Order + Five Fun Facts & a signed book giveaway! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor!! 😀 Just comment on that post to enter.
- Reader Question – What do you know about Passionflix?<— P.S. You can now watch it on your TV so I’m now a member!! 😀 Check out the post and see what we think!
Alexis: I’ve had Passionflix for awhile now. I enjoy watching the movies.
Tiffany: Just bought my subscription yesterday and I love it! now my only burning question is WHEN WILL MATCHMAKER REPLACEMENT BE RELEASED?? lol
Lynn: I loved Gabriels Inferno and The Will. I liked The Protector, Hollywood Dirt.
Ashley: I have watched Gabriels Inferno multiple time and loved it! Can’t wait for part 2
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Against the Rules (Kingston Brothers Book 3) by Isabel Lucero <— LIVE!! OH BOY MAJOR OOPS!!! “…I meet a strikingly beautiful woman who’s new in town. Our night starts with us laughing and drinking in the bar, moves to my bed, and ends with her disappearing into the night without any exchange of information. Monday morning, she walks into my calculus class and knocks the breath from my lungs. My one-night stand is now my student...”
- Hush, Puppy (The Dogmothers Book 5) by Roxanne St. Claire
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (A Calamity Falls Novel Book 5) by Erika Kelly
- Harley Merlin 19: Persie Merlin and the Door to Nowhere by Bella Forrest
- Beyond the Sea: A Modern Gothic Romance by L.H. Cosway <— RECENT RELEASE & ELENA LOVED IT!
Elena: Hi Maryse,
I’ve been a huge fan of your site for the past few years. I just finished LH Cosway’s Beyond the Sea. It was BRILLIANT! So well written and each character had so much depth. She got the gothic setting/feel down pat. The chemistry between the two leads was off the wall, but still very innocent.
I loved Noah and Estella together. The suspense was killing me…and the ending did not disappoint.
I have a huge book hangover now. Thanks for the rec!
- The Jock: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (North Woods University Book 6) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman <— LIVE!! THE JOCK AND THE NERD ALERT!! “…Gorgeous nerd with a sharp tongue and give-no-shits attitude. The moment she sneered jock at me, I was captivated. Then she poured a beer on my head and walked away without a second glance. Her defiance only made me want her more. Nobody turned down Cage Wilder, nobody, and so our cat and mouse game started...”
- Sweet Retribution: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (Ruthless Games Book 2) by Callie Rose
- Glacier: An Alien Warrior Romance (Elemental Mates Book 1) by Miranda Bridges and Kyra Snow
- Brazen Girl by Ali Dean
- The Change Up by Meghan Quinn <— MEGHAN QUINN’S LATEST IS LIVE!! BASEBALL STAR FALLING FOR HIS NEW ROOMMATE… “...instead of going out every night with my teammates, I’m couch surfing and sketching endless photos of my best friend . . . but that’s the least of my concerns. The disaster, you ask? I’m rapidly falling head over cleats in love with my best friend, my roommate, and my number one fan. And she has no idea...”
- We Were Once by S.L. Scott <— RECENT RELEASE & NOW IN THE TOP 100 on Amazon! THE BAD BOY & THE IVY LEAGUE GIRL “…To the rest of the world, we make no sense. Me, the girl from the gilded New England coast. Joshua, from the small city of New Haven. To us, we’re destiny. Together, we had it all. Desperately. Madly. In love. Until we didn’t. One tragic night changed everything…”
- These Walls Can Talk: a new play by Erin Mallon <— LIVE!! IN LOVE WITH AUDIOBOOK NARRATOR!! “…It’s totally normal to fall in love with an audiobook narrator’s voice, right? Right. Just ask Vera, who listens to “her” guy whenever and wherever she can: while driving, working, parenting, cooking, cleaning, showering… you name it. But now, she’s bringing him into the bedroom. And her husband is less than pleased…”
- Winning Hollywood’s Goodest Girl: A Surprise Pregnancy Romantic Comedy by Max Monroe <— LIVE!!! FAKE FIANCE PREGNANCY OOPS!! “…Before our night together, Raquel Weaver was the best-known good girl in Hollywood—a twenty-nine-year-old innocent beauty whom the world adored andwatched like a hawk. Obviously, the consequences of that kind of reputation don’t just go away. Add in pregnancy hormones, the media, a fake fiancé, and a selfish manager, and you have the short list of my problems...”
- Silver-Tongued Devil (Rough Riders) by Lorelei James
- Chosen Gods (The Secret Gods Prison Series Book 2) by G. Bailey
- Surrendered in Salem (Casters & Claws Book 4) by Milly Taiden
- Jamie Bennett <— Joanna found us this author!
Joanna: I’ve just binge read this author – have you come across her – all her books are amazing and a bit different.
- House Of Gods 8: Afterbirth (Demigods Of New York Paranormal Romance Series) by Samantha Snow
- Loner: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance by Harloe Rae <— BROODING MECHANIC & HE FIXES HER FLAT! “…disgruntled or not, my so-called hero still agrees to fix my flat. I don’t expect to see Crawford again, but he’s suddenly very visible in our small town. Avoiding him would be my preference. That’s not how this story goes. For whatever reason, my daughter finds an ally in the broody mechanic...”
- Writing Dirty: (BTU Alumni #5) by Alley Ciz
- Celestial Prison: A Paranormal Prison Romance (For The Faeiry Absolutes Book 1) by Avery Song and Veronica Agnus
- The Man Who Has No Soul (Soulless Book 1) by Victoria Quinn <— RECENT RELEASE AND WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! JulieO
I started THE MAN WHO HAS NO SOUL yesterday because I thought it sounded interesting. Ended up buying it bc it wasn’t a kindle unlimited and I usually don’t like to spend that much money for a book. I loved it!!
Very interesting. Both characters were fascinating. I always like it when I learn something about an occupation. Anyway read entire book last nite and then of course found out it was a trilogy. (I hate that.) second book due out middle of June so not to bad. Just wanted to let you know.
It’s always fun when you start a book and all of a sudden the dishes don’t need to be washed and you finally notice the dog has been dancing around in front of you bc she had to go out and then you look at the time and it is 3 in the morning. Love books like that.
- Checkmate series by Emilia Finn <— Caroline found us this one! Sidenote: Cover model has a touch of that “Rio” look from Good Girls! 😉
Caroline: Discovered a new author to me. Recently read the Checkmate series by Emilia Finn. Wickedly good! This book was my favorite in the series!
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- ➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- The New Husband by DJ Palmer <— THRILLER ALERT!! Shirley is enjoying this one!
Shirley: I am listening to The New Husband by DJ Palmer. Never heard of this Author before but I am thoroughly enjoying this book!
It is awesome and I don’t have a clue how its going to end. I have 2 hours left of listening. Highly recommend and the narration is great! (there are 2 narrators-the mother and teenage daughter and both are terrific!) Check it out!
- The Decision: Overcoming Today’s BS for Tomorrow’s Success by Kevin Hart <— And here’s one from me (Maryse)!! I’m listening to this one!! I LOVE listening to self help and motivational audiobooks, and I had this one preordered for weeks!! I started my morning with this and I’m loving it so far!! I feel good. Really good. He’s his usual wise-cracking funny comedian self in it, sometimes a bit over-the-top in his “funny” but I love his message and his heart! Honest, relatable and inspirational!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 14th 2020
- The Dare (Briar U Book 4) by Elle Kennedy – June 16th 2020
- Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha Book 3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – June 16th 2020
- Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre by Max Brooks – June 16th 2020
- American Demon (Hollows Book 14) by Kim Harrison – June 16th 2020
- Fifth a Fury (GODDESS ISLES Book 5) – June 16th 2020
- Holding You Close (Noah & Katie duet Book 2) by Kennedy Fox – June 16th 2020
- I’ll Be the One by Lyla Lee – June 16th 2020
- The Heir Affair (The Royal We) by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan – June 16th 2020
- The Half Sister by Sandie Jones – June 16th 2020
- Engagement and Espionage (Handcrafted Mystery Book 1) by Penny Reid – June 16th 2020
- A Little Bit Wicked (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside Book 1) by Melissa Foster – June 17th 2020
- Kate by Charyse Allan – June 20th 2020
- The Call of Magic (The Fool’s Journey Book 1) by A.R. C. – June 20th 2020
- Breakfast at Bronzefield by Sophie Campbell – June 22nd 2020
- This Time Tomorrow by Tessa Bailey – June 22nd 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).