IT’S TIME FOR THE FRIDAY FINDS and we found a BUNCH of stuff to read for the weekend. 😀
But first… huge book news!! Two newses!!! <— I know. That’s SO wrong. 😉
Colleen Hoover’s upcoming PARANORMAL release “LAYLA” is up for preorder!! Oooooh this one sounds like an angsty doozy!!! The love of his life is attacked, and though she eventually recovers… she’s different.
“…In order to put their relationship back on track, Leeds whisks Layla away to the bed-and-breakfast where they first met. Once they arrive, Layla’s behavior takes a bizarre turn. And that’s just one of many inexplicable occurrences.
Feeling distant from Layla, Leeds soon finds solace in Willow—another guest of the B&B with whom he forms a connection…”
Sarah J. Maas fans!!! Look what’s coming in January!!! A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses) “…Feyre’s sister Nesta shines in this stunning, sexy new book in the Court of Thorns and Roses series by global #1 bestselling author Sarah J. Maas…” P.S. Here’s the series reading order. 😀
Alex: Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Yaassss!! I literally just found this series and have read it twice! Thanks for the link just pre-ordered! Can’t wait!!! 🙂
Meagan: I’ve read this series a gazillion times I cannot freaking wait! Preordered 😍😍😍
Sianne: Yaaaasssss!!!!! Cannot wait! Love this series
Lynette: THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer: I can’t wait!!!!
Grey: Omg, what?!? Yes!!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Dear Sexy Ex-Boyfriend by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! “...I didn’t expect the letter to go viral. I didn’t think anyone would figure out who Dear Sexy Ex was. And I especially never thought he would find out about it.
Yeah, bit of a miscalculation there. But see, I need the money to fund my brand new venture. And Dear Sexy Ex, well, it turns out he needs me to save his business. By becoming his fake fiancée. Yup, that’s the pickle I find myself in — pretending to be madly in love with the charming, brilliant, and utterly infuriating man known as Dear Sexy Ex...”
- Tell the Stars to Shine (Summer Lake Seasons Book 6) by SJ McCoy
- Kate by Charyse Allan <— SHE’S IN HIDING!! “…Kate ran, planning to leave behind a shell of a life, giving herself strict rules to live by in order to keep the past hidden. But these rules have her trading one prison for another. Then Kai sneaks into her life, shoving through her shields, getting her to break every one of her rules..” Check out this TEN FUN facts and giveaway by the author here ➔ Charyse Allan’s “Kate” IS LIVE & she’s sent over ten fun facts + she’s having a giveaway!
- Perception (The Haunt Vault Book 2) by Katja Desjarlais
- The Werewolf Dates The Deputy (Nocturne Falls Book 12) by Kristen Painter
- Make Me Hate You: A Best Friend’s Brother Romance by Kandi Steiner <— HE ONCE REJECTED HER... “…I remember the pain when he rejected me, when my entire world crashed down at his command. His jaw clenches, and my senses come alive with one stinging reminder. I’m not his to kiss, and he’s not mine. I tried to stay away from Tyler Wagner, putting an entire country between us. But when his sister’s wedding brings us back to the same town, to the same house, I can’t avoid him, no matter how hard I try.…”
- Fraud (Antihero Inferno Book 2) by Lily White <— Lily White’s LATEST IS LIVE!!! ENEMIES & he wants her to pay… “…This man is fluent in deception and a devil who only offers pretty lies. Gabriel is my old nemesis. I’m the girl that always fought back. He has every reason to hate me as much as I hate him. Now that he found me, he’s determined to make me pay for our past...”
- Sworn Enemies: A Small Town Enemies To Lovers Sports Romance (The Football Boys Book 3) by Rebel Hart
- Betting On Sin by Maria Ann Green
- Kings of Lockdown: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep Book 2) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! “...I had my chance to run from these brutal boys and I didn’t take it. The bonds between us are too strong now. Bonds of blood, oaths, betrayal and vengeance. And I intend to make good on all of them. I’ve made my list. And I won’t stop until each and every one of their crimes has been paid for...”
- The Rebound (Second Chance Flower Shop Book 2) by Noelle Adams
- BLOCKED (Boston Terriers Hockey Book 3) by Jacob Chance
- Savage King: New Worlds (The Crystal Kingdom Book 5) by Milly Taiden
- Pieces of Me (Missing Pieces Book 2) by N.R. Walker <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Boss in the Bedsheets by Kate Canterbary <— LIVE!! HE’S NOT ACCEPTING HER RESIGNATION!! LOL! (and Mony is intrigued & LOVING this author!!) “…Despite the fact I’m currently living out of your guest room and sleeping with you most nights, I am writing to announce my resignation effective two weeks from today. In other words, I’ll locate someone who is both obscenely overqualified and willing to devote their days to the handful of tasks you are able to wrench from your perfectionist, micromanaging grip. It may be difficult to find a Nobel laureate genius looking for basic filing work on such short notice, but I’ll do my best. Don’t worry about your sister’s wedding this weekend. I still plan to attend as your date…”
Last night, I finished Before Girl. A wonderful warm, book boyfriend read (with a hot doctor) 😉 Next up for me is her book, Preservation (The Walshes, #7) – loving that series!
Very glad she has a new release – must be Boss in the Bedsheets…love the title! 👏
Jan: Hi Mony, Glad you’re enjoying The Walshes. I really liked Before Girl too. I haven’t liked everything Ms Canterbary has written, though. Hope the new Boss book is good. i took a chance and pre-ordered, so fingers crossed.
- The Swap by Robyn Harding <— MARITAL STRIFE RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! “…Then one night, after a boozy dinner party, Freya suggests swapping partners. It should have been a harmless fling between consenting adults, one night of debauchery that they would put behind them, but instead, it upends their lives...”
Michelle: It was so good.
Jessica: Ohhh this looks amazing.
Maryse: Thank you so much for the feedback. THIS IS EXACTLY what I’m in the mood for!!!
Stephanie: I swear this sounds like a movie I watched 😯 …That movie was called Open Marriage and it was really good.
- The Mageri Series Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Dannika Dark <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Three full-length novels (Over 900 pages!) USA TODAY BESTSELLING SERIES
Jan: I’m working my way through Dannika Dark’s mageri series (I know, sooooo behind the times). I got bks 1, 2 and 3 in a bargain-priced bundle. Sweet. I’m about half-way thru book 2 (Twist) and enjoying it. Logan the chitah is pretty hot. *fans self*
MichelleS: I adore D. Dark and loved Mageri even better!
Robyn: Maryse- you need to read Dannika Dark’s books. You will not be disappointed. Her Mageri series is so good.
- Heartless (Crossbreed 9) by Dannika Dark <— DANNIKA DARK RECENT RELEASE THAT I MISSED!! “…Despite the spoils of a solid relationship and an idyllic life at Keystone, Raven is itching for the thrill of another big case. Things begin to heat up when a dangerous assignment falls in her lap...” and book #1 super-bargain priced!
Robyn: …love me some Christian Poe. These books keep getting better and better in this series.
…He’s one smexy Irish Vampire! If you haven’t read Dannika Darks Crossbreed series you are so missing out!
- Keystone (Crossbreed Series Book 1) by Dannika Dark <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Robyn: Dannika Dark …Keystone. It’s book 1 of her new series. This book stars Mr. Vampire, Christian Poe, from her Mageri series!!
Tessa: I agree about Keystone. *swoons over Christian Poe*
Robyn: I have also read all of the Crossbreed books, plus every other Dannika Dark book! Christian Poe started in her Mageri series…FYI. You should check out her other books, you won’t be disappointed.
- Fury: A Motorcycle Club Romance Standalone Novel by Cat Porter <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Ellen: Let your followers know about Fury by Cat Porter! …it was an EPIC, 5 star read for me!! It’s a spin-off of the amazing Lock & Key MC series but stands on its own. Highly recommend
Nay: Re: Fury. That reminds me that I need to get back to Cat Porter’s Lock & Key series. I loved the first 2 books, and Fury is a spinoff–the hero of Fury is a member of one of the rival motorcycle clubs.
- ENDLESS: A Less Than Zero Rockstar Romance: Book 1: Ty & Zoey by Kaylene Winter <— SHE GHOSTED THE UP-AND-COMING ROCK STAR!! “…he said he’d give it all up and I couldn’t stand in his way. So I ghosted him, only so he’d be free to follow his dream. Now the world sings along to his anthems about me. The girl who never wanted the spotlight...”
- Healing of the Wolf by Cherise Sinclair <— RECENT RELEASE & JAN FOUND US THIS ONE!!
Jan: New Cherise Sinclair paranormal is out, Healing of the Wolf. It’s the latest in her The Wild Hunt Legacy series. Well written shifter series, but somewhat *ahem* saucy if it’s anything like the others. I’m assuming it’s gonna be MMF like the other books. Not my usual reading matter, but I’ve liked this series so gonna try this one too. Didn’t know it was coming out so it’s a nice surprise.
Kathy: I love Cherise Sinclair. I haven’t read any of her paranormal but I have read most of her Shadowlands and Master of the Mountain Series. Have you read her Sons of the Survivalist Series)? I have liked this series (two in the series so far)?
Jan: The Wild Hunt series is good. I’ve read Sons of the Survivalist too, but only a few of the Shadowlands as I’m not a huge fan of the bdsm thing. But Sinclair is definitely a quality writer who writes very sympathetic characters. Apparently she’s working on a new Sons of Surv book at the moment for release later this year.
- Letting Go by L. A. Fiore <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! MONA ENJOYED IT!
Mona: I just finished Letting Go by L.A. Fiore. It was so good! Of course, This was already one of my favorite authors 😉
The h, Cedar, has great parents and an idyllic home life. The H, Brock, has an abusive father and a mother that hides behind drugs and alcohol. The H and h are childhood best friends that become teenaged lovers. Just as they are planning to start their life together, they are torn apart.
This was the first book I’ve read in weeks that I didn’t want to skim read, and it’s KU!!
- My Dark Vanessa: A Novel by Kate Elizabeth Russell <— STUDENT-TEACHER SCANDAL RECENT RELEASE AND ELA IS SCREAMING AT ME TO READ IT!!
Ela: MARYSE! YOU MUST READ MY DARK VANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!! The beginning drags a little… once you get to about 27% you should be good! Also, it’s based on a true story!!!!!!!!!!
Maryse: Ohhh I didn’t know it was based on a true story which makes me want to read it even more!!! Nope I haven’t read it yet but I want to. Sounds exactly like my kind of craziness!!
Ela: The author says it’s fiction however her dedication would suggest there are true stories out there she may know of???
Maryse: Interesting… I love true life stories that inspire fiction – so realistic this way.
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- ➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- The Rebellion: Hard to Resist, Book 5 by S.L. Scott <— JUST WENT LIVE!! “…He was everything I was warned about, but I couldn’t resist. I was his from that moment on. His career took off almost as soon as he did. I knew it would. I just thought I would be by his side as his partner in crime, best friend, and forever…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Daring and the Duke: The Bareknuckle Bastards Book III by Sarah MacLean – June 30th 2020
- The Dilemma by B. A. Paris – June 30th 2020
- Her Last Flight: A Novel by Beatriz Williams – June 30th 2020
- Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security Book 5) by Sawyer Bennett – June 30th 2020
- Blaze (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 4) by Chelle Bliss – June 30th 2020
- Home Before Dark: A Novel by Riley Sager – June 30th 2020
- Midnight Temptation (Ravens Hollow Coven Book 2) by Shari Nichols – June 30th 2020
- If We Ever Meet Again (If Love Duet Book 1) by Ana Huang – June 30th 2020
- The Request by David Bell – June 30th 2020
- The Babysitter by Nancy Bush – June 30th 2020
- You Betrayed Me (The Cahills Book 3) by Lisa Jackson – June 30th 2020
- The Black Swan of Paris: A Novel by Karen Robards – June 30th 2020
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – June 30th 2020
- 10 Things I Hate about Pinky by Sandhya Menon – June 30th 2020
- Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink Book 4) by Christine Feehan – June 30th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).