BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!!
- 2 years ago, we made this list (small but sweet!)! Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Bodyguard Romance Books
- 2 years ago we also made this forbiddeny list! Reader Recommendations for Forbidden Age Gap Romance featuring both main characters under 30…
- 2 years ago… AND AND!! This tearjerker list! Our Favorite “Love After Loss” Romance Book Recommendations
- 4 years ago, we went CRAZY for this awesome book!!! Book Review – Ghosted by J.M. Darhower
- 5 years ago, this became one of my most favorite books of all time! Book Review – The Martian by Andy Weir
- 5 years ago, these were Joy’s absolute favorite books: Reader Favorites – Joy’s Top Favorite Books List:
- 6 years ago, I was thrilled to read this creepy one (totally my thing!!): Book Review – Creep by Jennifer Hillier
- 6 years ago, these were Andrea’s choices: Reader Favorites – Andrea’s Top Favorite Books List:
- 7 years ago, so many loved this one! Book Review – Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid
- 7 years ago – SUPER-ROMANCE ANGST!! Book Review – Room 212 by Kate Stewart
- 8 years ago, I 5-STARRED this marital strife one! Book Review – The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- 8 years ago… back when we hadn’t even see the movies yet (and then the actor-swap-out scandal)! Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele have officially been cast for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie!
- 9 years ago, remember this? Book Review – Seduced in the Dark by CJ Roberts
- 9 years ago, we went CRAZY for this one!! Such a great read!! Book Review – On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
- 10 years ago, we were SO IN LOVE!!! Book Review – Effortless by S.C. Stephens
- 11 years ago, I FELL HARD and cried over a Hero I never thought I’d fall for (some of the best angsty-love triangle stuff ever): I have Terrible Fever – My Review of the Downside Ghosts Series by Stacia Kane
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Just One Look by Rosalind James <— LIVE!!! THE LOVE OF HER STEP-SISTER’S LIFE!!! OH OH!! “…She’s already responsible for the world’s biggest, hairiest, and least obedient dog. She’s not even going to think about a rugby star with a broken nose and a face that crumples when he smiles, not to mention too many supermodels in his past. She is disciplined. She is professional. Also, she is realistic. Did she mention that he was the love of her adorable blonde stepsister’s life?”
- Howled Promises (Cider Falls Shifters Book 2) by R. E. Butler <— LIVE!!
- Charmed: A steamy, Greek billionaire, summer vacation romance by Cora Hale <— LIVE!!
- Timber (Hades Book 4) by Tate James <— LIVE!!
- Until Brew by CC Monroe <— LIVE!! HE PICKED HER UP AT THE AIRPORT… “...I always had a plan. A six-month job in Tennessee was the last step to my goal of opening my own interior design firm. Hanging out with my college best friend was just an added perk. Love was never a part of my plan—then Brew Axton picked me up from the airport. Brew was fire, and I was ice, and the mix made for a delicious sizzle. I wasn’t ready to belong to anyone—that was… until Brew...”
- Camouflage: Opposites attract dark gay suspense (The Teams Book 1) by Romilly King <— LIVE!!
- Drilled (Four Bears Construction Book 7) by K.M. Neuhold <— LIVE!!
- Wolf Whisperer: A Rejected Werewolf Romance (Rejected Mate Refuge Trilogy Book 3) by Lola Glass <— LIVE!! TRILOGY CONCLUSION
- The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon <— TASHA J IS LOVING THIS!!
Tasha J: Reading a book I was so excited for and bought in May, which actually isn’t a terribly long wait. It’s The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon and since it’s been a while, I’m sort of going in blind. I remembered vaguely it was a thriller with maybe some paranormal.
And I’m so into it!! It’s reading quickly and I’m totally absorbed. Love that feeling and perfect for leaning into that fall mood.
- Relentless (The Mason Family Series Book 4) by Adriana Locke <— LIVE!! ADRIANA LOCKE’S LATEST! OFFICE ROMANCE!! “…She crashed into my car, for heaven’s sake. Because she had to sneeze. What did I do? I didn’t get in my car and drive away if that’s what you’re thinking. Nope. I stuck around. I could suggest I stayed because she needed help, but the truth? She was really, really hot. We became fast friends. Then friends with benefits. Before I knew it, we were involved in an illicit office romance...”
- The Italian Dom: Mafia Enemies to Lovers Arranged Marriage Age Gap Romance (Forbidden Cruel Italians Book 3) by N.J. Adel
- Count on a Cowboy (Sons of Chance Book 7) by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Dreaming by Shayne McClendon <— BACK ON THE LIST BECAUSE KELLY LOVED IT!
Kelly: I had a chance to read Dreaming by Shayne McClendon before this release day and OMG SO good. Starts off with a crazy situation and rolls into a fabulous love story. Definitely recommend.
Maryse: I love crazy starts!!!! That always hooks me. Thank you Kelly!
- The Olive Grove: Escape to idyllic Croatia with this emotional and gripping novel the perfect summer read of 2021 by Eva Glyn <— LIVE!!
- A Demon’s Future (Demons Destinies Book 1) by Catherine Lievens <— LIVE!!
- Easy (Contours of the Heart Book 1) by Tammara Webber <— ONE OF OUR OLD-SCHOOL INDIE FAVS is super-bargain priced!!! Here is my Book Review.
Missy: I recommend Easy by Tammara Webber and don’t read any spoilers. It really surprised me.
Danielle: Easy by Tammara Webber. Read this last year and still think about this book daily.
- Twisted Heathens: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (Blackwood Institute Book 1) by J Rose
- All Things Wild: A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance (The All Things Wild Trilogy Book 1) by J. P. Uvalle
- Who We Are Now: A Supernatural by Amina Khamis
- Make You Miss Me by B. Celeste <— MILITARY ROMANCE!! SINGLE DAD IS HER BROODING NEIGHBOR!! “...On top of struggling to cope with the future she always wanted versus the one she’s been dealt, she soon realizes that her new neighbor is a strict, stone-faced man she’s all too familiar with. Lieutenant Colonel Fletcher Miller. The man once in charge of her ex-husband’s unit. And as if the reminder across the street of what she lost wasn’t painful enough, she also becomes his young son’s teacher...”
- Stolen by You: A Steamy Contemporary Rom Com (Fated To Love You) by Lindsey Hart <— LIVE!
- Survive the Night by Riley Sager <— TASHA J ENJOYED THIS ONE!
Tasha J: I have finished Survive the Night by Riley Sager and enjoyed it! I’ve seen SO many mixed reviews for this one, but for me it was a good one. Not 5⭐️, but kept my interest. I could have easily read this in a sitting or 2 had been given the chance and had to do multiple double takes throughout. The 2nd half had some big twists for me also.
That makes my 3rd Sager book finished. Definitely a goal to read the other 2 and determine my most favorite. ☺️
- The Headmaster by Tiffany Reisz <— MONY ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Mony: The Headmaster by Tiffany Reisz
A hidden gem. Just finished reading it & am blown away by this story. Reads quickly – a short powerful novella. Plus well written.
- Wrecking Ball by B N Toler <— TEARJERKER ALERT!! AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE!
Aimee: I just read Wrecking Ball by: B N Toler It was a recommendation through your blog and I highly recommend it!!! It definitely is tearjerker and I had to take a break from it because it was so emotional!!! It did finish with a HEA though!!
Maryse: YAY on wrecking ball!!!! I will check that out. I read another “Wrecking Ball” that was pretty great too: https://www.maryse.net/books/book-review-wrecking-ball-by-p-dangelico.html
Aimee: Ooooh I will check that one out!!!
- Rainfall by Melissa Delport <— AIMEE LOOOOOVED ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!
Aimee: Ok so another that was recommended through your blog!!!Rainfall by: Melissa DelportIt was really good, the end was so emotional!!!! It is hard to describe it without giving spoilers…. But it was recommended in the cheating books!
Maryse: Rainfall is one of my favorite books EVER!!!!!! What a CRAZY twist. SO original, and I didn’t see THAT coming. Best. P.S. Here’s my Book Review.
- The Revenge You Seek A dark college bully romance ( book 1 in the Madison Kings University series) by Tracy Lorraine <— HATE SEX ALERT!! Aimee gave me feedback!
Aimee: I am currently reading The Revenge You Seek A dark college bully romance ( book 1 in the Madison Kings University series) by Tracy Lorraine So I will have to update you on it and let you know what I think!!!
Aimee: The Madison Kings University series… So being my current read I’m finishing up, I would recommend it due to the fact it’s free with kindle unlimited…. But I rate it as 3* due to that it really needs to be better edited…. I would get frustrated with it sometimes when I didn’t know who was talking…. It has potential and I did like the story line though! Lots of hate sex…😳 🔥
- Alpha’s Claim series by Addison Cain <— ANOTHER AIMEE RECOMMENDATION!
I have started a book series called Alpha’s Claim series by Addison Cain.
I just finished the 3rd book of 5 each book is short. It’s very explicit😳 it’s about an dominating Alpha and a Omega who was sheltered? (Don’t know how to describe her) but if you don’t mind explicit sex scenes this series is really good!!!! There is a lot of everything in this series….
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Chasing Serenity: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley – September 7th 2021
- The Last Legacy by Adrienne Young – September 7th 2021
- The Night She Disappeared: A Novel by Lisa Jewell – September 7th 2021
- Forgotten in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J. D. Robb – September 7th 2021
- Dirty Little Secret: A Brother’s Best Friend College Romance (Lake State University Book 1) by Rachael Brownell – September 9th 2021
- Tin Queen (Tin Gypsy Book 6) by Devney Perry – September 14th 2021
- The Close-Up: A Hollywood Renaissance Novella by Kennedy Ryan – September 14th 2021
- By Sin I Rise : Part One (Sins of the Fathers Book 1) by Cora Reilly – September 15th 2021
- Running on Diesel (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor Book 9) by Melissa Foster – September 15th 2021
- Chained Soul (Bound to the Fae Book 8) by Eva Chase – September 15th 2021
- The Lie by Karla Sorensen – September 15th 2021
- Western Waves by Brittainy Cherry – September 15th 2021
- The Wife Breaker: A Dark Forced Marriage Cartel Romance (Dark Vows Duet Book 1) by Kendall Hawkins and Isabella Starling
- Greek: A New Adult College Romance (Palm South University Book 7) by Kandi Steiner – September 16th 2021
- The Property Brokers: A Billionaire Romance by Sandi Lynn – September 17th 2021
- Wrath: A Sinful Secrets Romance by Ella James – September 17th 2021
- Tempting Him: An M/M, Age Gap, Workplace Romance (South River University Book 4) by Isabel Lucero – September 18th 2021
- Payback Princess (Lost Daughter of a Serial Killer Book 2) by C.M. Stunich – September 20th 2021
- Jonty’s Halloween (Unfinished Business) by Barbara Elsborg – September 20th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!