<— P.S. I’m about to start that one to the left, in just a few minutes!!! OMG BLURB JOLT FOR ME!!! 😀
We also found some other kinds of sales like:
- 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. Seriously. I want this but I’ve already been a member so it’s just for new subscribers. *sigh* I WANT THIS!! FOUR. WHOLE. MONTHS!! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
Leslie M: I am typically not a subscription person…I dont have KU, Netflix, or even Prime. I feel like I have enough bills that I don’t want to pay for anything else unless it’s really worth it. But I DO have Amazon Music and I love it!! Its especially fun if you have the Alexa Show ’cause the lyrics scroll on the screen. To have on demand music with no ads?!?! Totally worth it to me.
…We have playlists but also love doing genres and just asking Alexa to skip if we dislike song! The Christmas station is awesome.
- 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- AND!!! Regarding West by Ashley Simmons is LIVE & she’s sent over 5 Fun Facts, an excerpt and she’s giving away a $10 gift card!! <— Today’s sponsor & giveaway!!! 😀
- Book Review – Frayed by Layne Deemer <—AND!!! In case you missed it yesterday, make sure to check out my latest 5-STAR REVIEW!!
Brenae: I just finished this book!! Let me say”Wow”!! A 5 star for me! Enjoy the ride!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Girl He Loves (Orchard Heights (standalone) Book 1) by Roya Carmen <— ROYA CARMEN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! AND OMG BLURB JOLT (marital strife and she’s OCD and she discovers his “other woman”) “...nothing can help her when, by chance, she discovers her husband’s secret — Ava, a beautiful young woman. She was so sure she knew her husband, but now she desperately needs to uncover the truth. It’s no surprise when she becomes obsessed with Ava, with every trivial detail of her life; her friends, her beautiful mother, and most of all, her gentle and sweet father. Driven not only by curiosity and obsession, but also by jealousy and lust, she heads down a turbulent path…”
Louise: I absolutely LOVED this book!!!!
- Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet Book 1) by K. Webster & Nikki Ash <— LIVE!!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “...I’m to be married off to a handsome monster. I see his truths every day, and it’s hard not to fall for the enemy. He won’t let me escape, but I’m not sure I want to. I wanted to marry for love, but it looks like love is a lie…”
- Prez: A Wings of Diablo MC Novel by Rae B. Lake <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!
- FRAUD (Unfit Hero Book 3) by Hayley Faiman <— LIVE!!!
- Dragons: Death by Reaper MC #4 by Esther E. Schmidt <— LIVE!!!
- Hate the Game: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Callie Rose <— LIVE!!!
- Mickey Haller Series by Michael Connelly <— MASTER OF FANTASTIC PLOTTING!!! Jan recommends these (re-read good!!!!)
Jan: I’ve taken a side step from romance and have been rereading some courtroom dramas – the Mickey Haller series by Michael Connelly (Lincoln Lawyer series). I’m going to start The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller Book 5) this afternoon.
Michael Connelly is the master of fantastic plotting. You never really know whodunnit or what’s going to happen till the end. I read them ages ago and (luckily) have forgotten what happens LOL.
- In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen <— RECENT RELEASE & TESSA LOVED IT!
Tessa: I finished it last night and it was so good. Different from her usual, but soooo good. A lot of laughs, a lot of angst, and so many questions throughout the story. The best, though, was certain “notes from…” that intermingled throughout the story. Some brought clarity into the story or furthered a question. Others were just hilarious. 😀And a part I got super teary-eyed.
That said, I wish the questions were answered a little bit more throughout. One seemed obvious to me, but the others DEFINITELY weren’t. Still, LOVED it.
Maryse: Oh wow this sounds perfect for me!!!!!
- The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air Book 3) by Holly Black <— RECENT RELEASE TRILOGY CONCLUSION & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Tessa: Finished The Queen of Nothing! OMG, everyone who loves YA fantasy, read this series. It was a perfect ending to the series and soooooooo good.
Lia: Finished it this morning. Amazing conclusion to an amazing series. Loved it!
Amy: This series….gasp worthy!
Caro: I’ve ordered a book box with it in and I am looking at my email every 5 mins for a despatched notification!!!
- Regarding West by Ashley Simmons <— LIVE!!! HE THOUGHT HE’D NEVER FALL IN LOVE AGAIN until he met her… “…I know, I know. Romance novels written by teenage boys totally suck, but hear me out. I’m not your average teenage guy and my life is not your average story...” P.S. Don’t forget to leave a comment on this post to enter for a chance ➔➔ she’s sent over 5 Fun Facts, an excerpt and she’s giving away a $10 gift card!!
- Relentless (The Alpha Bodyguard Series Book 7) by Sybil Bartel
- Hating You: A Dark College Bully Romance (A Blackthorn Elite Novel) by J.L. Beck and Cassandra Hallman
- With Me: A Rivers Edge Christmas Novella by Lacey Black
- Max (The Casanova Club Book 12) by Ali Parker
- Shadow Warrior (The Nightwatch Academy Book 3) by Debbie Cassidy
- Lip Smacker by Alison G. Bailey <— SHE HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FOREVER & WOULD EVEN STALK HIM A LITTLE 😉 “…The day he walked into my bakery, butterflies fluttered in my stomach, tingles tingled my skin, and a sequence of R-rated dreams flashed through my head. But I was no longer that awkward teenager, too scared to speak to him. I had grown into a confident woman. A woman who wanted to admire Logan Heath up close and personal. Unfortunately, from the very beginning, Logan wanted something from me that I was not willing to give him...”
- The Art of Ghosting by Ashley Hastings
- The Beautiful Years V: The Fausti Family by Annie Rose Welch
- The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls Book 3) by Jana Aston <— LIVE!! JANA ASTON ALERT!! “…Please stop by my house and pick up your suit. If you thought I was going to run it to the dry cleaners for you after you left it on my bedroom floor, you’ve got another think coming…”
- Finding Home: Book 1 of the Rollin On Series by Emilia Finn <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT (he’s into her but she leaves the club with someone else…) & Mercedes recommends this one!
Mercedes: I suggest you read Finding Home. Alpha mma fighter and a pretty tough heroine. I laughed out loud and didn’t put it down until I finished. Didn’t see it on your list of books you’ve read and thought you’d really really enjoy this book.
Arlyn: Rollin On Series …holy moly! It’s so good, it hits all of the feels. All of the males are total believable alphas and the females are no wall flowers. Jimmy is one of my top 10 book boyfriends of all time.
- Famously Switched by <— TWINS SWITCH PLACES… “…When a Texas teen switches places with her Hollywood actress look-alike, her dating life changes from a delicious disaster to a dazzling love with a hot Hollywood Star in this captivating new sweet romantic comedy…”
- Dark Witch: A Paranormal Academy Romance (Academy of the Dark Arts Book 1) by Analeigh Ford
- The Starfish Method by JB Heller
- Hometown Christmas by Garrett Leigh <— M/M ROMANCE
- Unfettered by Kate Hawthorne <— M/M ROMANCE
- Thankful Kisses: A Thanksgiving Romance (Alluring Kisses Book 8) by Josie Bordeaux
- Bossy Bully: A Sweet Billionaire Boss Romance (Sweet Bossy Millionaires Book 1) by Elizabeth Otto
- Faking It in the Kitchen: A bully boss romantic comedy by Emily James <— LIVE!! COMEDY ROMANCE & it sounds SO fun!! “...Unemployed actress, Hannah Brooks, is applying for a waitressing job when her luck changes. Mistaken for a chef, she’s offered a position at twice the pay, but there’s a slight problem. She can’t cook, but she can act…“
- The Bad Baller Collection by Tabatha Kiss
- Major Trouble: A Bravo Bachelor Military Romance by Kate Dempsey
- An Uncertain Future (Twickenham Time Travel Regency Romance Book 3) by Laura Beers
- Euphoria: A Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance (The Carnal Court Book 2) by Devyn Sinclair
- HATE CRUSH by A. Zavarelli <— LIVE!!! RECLUSIVE BULLY ALERT!! “…He was the most gorgeous man I’d ever seen in real life. Little did I know he was also the cruelest. I went from starstruck to stunned the moment his cynical eyes cut through me. I can’t tell you what it was that made him want to punish me. But from that day forward the brooding recluse of a man made it his goal to torment me...”
- The Truth About Lying : A Big Mountain Christmas Novel by Crystal Ferry <— LIVE!!!
- Blindsided: A Best Friends to Lovers Standalone by Amy Daws <— LIVE!!!
Amy Daws: …It features a hot Scottish hero and is a spin off from my Harris Brothers Series…
- Christmas Cliche by Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC’S LATEST IS LIVE!! SHE FLEES L.A. with a hostage in tow 😉 “...She fled to the mountains with a hostage in tow, hoping to sleep through the holidays, which were a sh*t-show. A crash in a blizzard, and a hot mountain man, definitely wasn’t part of her evacuation plan…”
- Magic Hour: A Novel by Kristin Hannah <— KRISTIN HANNAH SALE!!! And it has AMAZING reviews… “...From deep within this old growth forest, a six-year-old girl appears. Speechless and alone, she offers no clue as to her identity, no hint of her past. Having retreated to her western Washington hometown after a scandal left her career in ruins, child psychiatrist Dr. Julia Cates is determined to free the extraordinary little girl she calls Alice from a prison of unimaginable fear and isolation. To reach her, Julia must discover the truth about Alice’s past...”
Trisha R: The one book that made me cry…. ermmmm … Magic Hour
- Off Balance Series by Lucia Franco <— SUPER-FORBIDDENY & AGE GAP ROMANCE SERIES is super-bargain priced today, ’cause book #4 just went LIVE!!
Jean: I’m just finishing up book 3 (Release) of the Off Balance series by Lucia Franco – – this series took me by complete surprise……forbiddeny, taboo, major age difference, but so damn good!!
Maria: Ultimate age-gap romance is the Off-Balance Series by Lucia Franco!!
Robyn: SQEEEE! I just finished Release and Wowza! I knew something was up with Ria but not that. My thoughts went darker I guess. Hehe Great book that answered a lot of questions. Now get crackin on releasing Twist Lucia Franco. I’m dying
- Twist (Off Balance Book 4) by Lucia Franco <—- LUCIA FRANCO’S LATEST FORBIDDEN ROMANCE IS LIVE!!!
Cindy: Oh thank you! I’ve been dying for this. It’s sooooo taboo 😈
Mary Ann: Thanks Maryse! I’ve been waiting for this book!
Stephanie: Lucia Franco out did herself with this installment! My favorite so far ❤️
- Cathedral by Addison Cain <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Lara: …finished it this morning LOVED it, our much loved Queen of evil darkness Addison Cain found her soft side (who knew she had one lol) and delivered us an amazing paranormal love story with one of the most epic demise of a villain the book world has ever seen, it very much satisfied my need for vengeance !! Enjoy 🙂
- The Misters: Seven-Book Box Set by J.A. Huss <— J.A. HUSS SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
- Walk of Shame Series (Books 1-6) by Victoria Ashley <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Lauren: It’s no secret that I would read the phone book cover to cover if Victoria Ashley wrote it… Her Walk of Shame series ROCKED!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)
- ➔➔ OR 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- Inside Out: A Memoir by Demi Moore <— Nay gives this one 5 STARS!!
Nay: I don’t think I mentioned that I’d started it, but I listened to Demi Moore’s new book, Inside Out, the past couple of days and I highly recommend it.
I hate to say I loved it since so much of it was about the trauma she’s suffered during much of her life, but I definitely give it 5 stars and couldn’t stop listening. And I really loved listening to her narrate!
- Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women’s Prison by Piper Kerman <— Nay also enjoyed this one!
Nay: I also listened to Orange is the New Black over the weekend. Except for the beginning, it was VERY different from the series as far as the author’s life went, but I enjoyed trying to pick out the women in the book who were also in the series. It was a solid 4 stars for me.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Someday, Someday by Emma Scott – November 24th 2019
- Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan – November 25th 2019
- The Rise of Magicks: Chronicles of The One, Book 3 by Nora Roberts – November 26th 2019
- Spy: A Novel by Danielle Steel – November 26th 2019
- Lethal Nights (Brute Force Book 3) by Lora Leigh – November 26th 2019
- Winter Finds You (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 19) – November 26th 2019
- A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 7) by Nicole Edwards – November 26th 2019
- Rush: A Black Hearts Still Beat Prequel by L.A. Cotton – November 26th 2019
- Broken Record by K.A. Linde – November 26th 2019
- Audition by Skye Warren – November 26th 2019
- Scrooged by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland – December 1st 2019 <— 😀
- A Fairbanks Affair (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 3) by Katy Regnery – December 2nd 2019
- Gabriel’s Promise (Gabriel’s Inferno Book 4) by Sylvain Reynard – December 3rd 2019
- Wicked Hour (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 2) by Chloe Neill – December 3rd 2019
- Wonder With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby – December 3rd 2019
- Hate Sober (Love Me, Duet Book 2) by T.L. Smith – December 3rd 2019
- Mistletoe Over Manhattan: Holiday Anthology – December 3rd 2019
- Malorie: A Bird Box Novel by Josh Malerman – December 3rd 2019
- Kings of Carrion (Juniper Unraveling Book 3) by Keri Lake – December 3rd 2019
- A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh – December 3rd 2019
- Landon & Shay: (The L&S Duet Book 2) by Brittainy C. Cherry – December 4th 2019
- Chase The Butterflies by Monica James – December 5th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).