HAPPY FRIDAY & LOOKIT ALL THE BOOK FINDS!! Today’s list is HUGE (40+ books)! And while it’s actually Friday the 13th and we’re coming right off a HUGE full moon 🌕 (<— 12/12 at 12:12am!!) some might think it means “bad luck”. But it’s all good luck for us, considering this list, right? Right! Today is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!!!
P.S. I’ve put up a new list that has been requested many times, and I’m still working on it as we speak, so make sure to check it out (and let me know if you have one!!) ➔ Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Books in Kindle Unlimited!
But first… some super-sale memberships you can try (if you haven’t already been a member, that is) 😉
THESE DEALS are still going on as we speak!
- ➔➔ Three months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-bargain!! Not a member yet? This is for you! Not for me, ’cause I am one. 😉 And I love it.
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain <— AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Storage) – Silver <— THIS DEAL IS STILL GOING ON!!! I’m excited to find this one in case anyone wants an Air ’cause this is a great deal!!!
- Check out all of Amazon’s “12 Days of Christmas Deals” (there’s still time!!)
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Younger Man: A Standalone Romance by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE’S LATEST FORBIDDENY ROMANCE OLDER WOMAN-YOUNGER MAN & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!!
Stephnie: 71% in and this just might be the best thing I’ve read this year…Thank you Karina Halle!!! P.S – I love catching up with Mateo & Vera too ❤
Maryse: Ohhhhh YES!!! I was wondering if this one was going to have crossover characters (I LOVE THEM!!!)
Nikki: Love this cover 😍😍
- Across Time: Across Time Book 1 by Elizabeth O’Roark <— LIVE!! SPINOFF OF OUR BELOVED PARALLEL DUET!!! TIME TRAVEL ALERT! Modern heroine from our era ends up in pre-war France & he finds her hiding in his barn… “...Amelie Besson is on the cusp of attaining the life she’s dreamed of—until she finds herself stuck in pre-war France, fifty years before her time. The country is about to be under German rule, but her most immediate problem is Henri Durand, the arrogant and infuriatingly handsome vineyard owner upon whom her survival depends...”
Diana: OMGosh I stayed up so late last night devouring the Parallel duet. (Note to self: don’t start new series right before bed 🙈) I loved it, but it feels incomplete!
R. Renee: Across Time is coming in December and is part of the Parallel world. I don’t want to say which characters because that alone is spoilery, but you can check out the blurb. I think it’s supposed to answer a few more questions.
- Breaking Defenses by J.B. Salsbury <— LIVE!!! THE LATEST BY J.B. SALSBURY!! The tutor and the football hero… “...Like every female in high school I was captivated when he spoke to me. I had no idea that moment would cause irrevocable damage. Over two years later I’m face to face with Carey Slade again. This time I won’t get caught up in his good looks and oozing charm. I work three jobs and get straight A’s. I can’t afford to get distracted. Not again…”
- Steel Princess: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Royal Elite Book 2) by Rina Kent
- Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC Book 5) by Penny Dee
- DEEP FREEZE (STORMWATCH Book 2) by Vicki Hinze
- Broken Rules: A High School Bully Dark Romance (The Elites of Weis – Jameson Prep Academy Book 2) by Rebel Hart
- Dashing Through the No: A Holiday Romance by KB Cinder
- Enemies by Tijan <— TIJAN’S LATEST ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!!
Mony: Have you read Enemies by Tijan? GR rating 4.42. Wow! A top college setting read with sports theme. Same vibe and quality as The Deal…but with an enemies to lover theme. Outstanding!
Maryse: YAY!! Thank you so much Mony!!! I will add your recommendation to this week’s Friday Finds. and I LOVED The Deal!!!!!!
Grey: Yep, I read Enemies too. Classic Tijan. I enjoyed it. I’m needing more bully books, gimme ALL of them.
Traci: Maryse, I read Enemies by Tijan it was soo good. Definitely in my top 10 list of this year. I went back to read some of Tijan’s standalones and I read Tear Drop Heart too. I had a book hangover from that one too. I love Tijan’s writing.
- The Other Side (The Affair Book 3) by Aidèe Jaimes <— LIVE!! HE WAS THE OTHER MAN!!! “…*** This short companion to The Ticket is not meant as a standalone, and should be read only after books 1 and 2 of the Affair series***” P.S. Here’s the first 2 books in “The Affair” Duet <— this one sounds romantically angsty and all love-triangley!!!!
- Dark Russian Angel (A Vancouver Mafia Romance) by Odette Stone <— ODETTE STONE ALERT!! RECENT RELEASE & Kathy found us this one!
Kathy: So excited, I just found a new release by Odette Stone (she wrote The Penalty Box). It is involves a character from this book and is a Mafia romance. It is called Dark Russian Angel. Free on KU.
- Forever Wicked: A Rockstar Romance by Piper Lawson <—- LIVE!! ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!! “...FOREVER WICKED is a reader-driven wedding story that follows the completed bestselling new adult rock star trilogy WICKED!”
- Beneath the Dust (Force of Nature Book 4) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— LIVE!! FANTASY ROMANCE (FAE!!)
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER’S LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! “…While struggling to rebuild everything that crashed around them, Morgan finds comfort in the last person she expects to, and Clara turns to the one boy she’s been forbidden to see…”
Christina: Read it in one sitting*sigh* Loved it!! Reminds me of why I feel in love with her writing in Slammed. Going to be re-reading.
Maryse: OMG YAYYYYYY!!!!! HOLY MOLY this makes me so happy to know! 😀
- Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies Duet Book 2) by Nikki Ash & K. Webster <— DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!!! *Stolen Lies is the gripping conclusion in the Truths and Lies Duet* P.S. Here’s book #1 Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet Book 1)
- Kind of Cursed by Stephanie Fournet
- Twisted Wings: Twist of Fate Novel by Tina Saxon
- Model Behavior: A Romantic Comedy (Charitable Endeavors Book 3) by M.E. Carter and Andrea Johnston
- Fighting Demon (Satan’s Sinners MC Book 10) by Colbie Kay
- Corporate Seduction (After Hours Book 2) by A.C. Arthur
- Run Away by Harlan Coben <— MY SISTER 4.5 STARRED IT & Laura LOVED it too!
Laura: Love Harlan big time and this one was exceptionally good!
- Bad For Me: An MC Romance by Shanora Williams <— LIVE!! SHANORA WILLIAMS BIKER BOOK ALERT!! She’s going to be bad for the MC Prez. “…Many will tell you he’d never let his guard down for a woman, and that if he ever did, it would be bad for her. The one thing this city doesn’t know about me is that I’m not your average woman. I’m a fighter, and when someone messes with my family, I will fight, and when my freedom is stolen, I will do whatever it takes to get it back. When I’m done with him, the rumors will come to an end because I’ll be the woman who tamed this infamous biker president. I’ll be the woman who, in the end, was bad for him.…”
- Shadow (Touched by the Fae Book 2) by Jessica Lynch
- Monsters and Gargoyles: (Books 1-3): A Paranormal Reverse Harem Box Set (Monsters and Gargoyles Boxset Book 1) by Lacey Carter Andersen
- School of Broken Dreams: Academy of Souls Book 3 by C.R. Jane and Mila Young
- Let Your Heart Be Light: A Collection of M/M Holiday Romances by J.R. Lawrie <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…This holiday season, celebrate with a trio of festive gay romances by debut author J. R. Lawrie. This anthology features three stories sure to warm the heart and captivate the senses. Full of romance, humor, sweetness, and the perfect amount of heat, this collection is perfect for an evening by the fire…”
- The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs Book 2) by Kate Stewart <— KATE STEWART’S LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Sara: Stayed up till three am to finish on Sunday. Absolutely phenomenal ❣️Dante would take over the world 💘
Marion: Really good book
Reading now!! Loving it!! Holidays are REALLY interfering however!!
- Free Fall: A High School Bully Romance (Spring Hill Blues Book 1) by Em Moore <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! And Nancy is LOVING it!
Nancy: Okay I’m 37% into my latest bully read called free fall by EM MOORE and it is AMAZING! Def will result in a book hangover!
- Newly Fallen: A Chanukah Romance by Megan Hart <—LIVE!!! MEGAN HART ALERT!! SHE LETS A STRANGER INTO HER HOUSE DURING A SNOWSTORM… “...When the first night of the holiday coincides with a monster of a snowstorm, she expects to be stuck inside for a few days, maybe even the full eight-day holiday. What she does not expect is the sudden appearance of a naked man in her back yard, one who should frighten her but who does not. Opening her home to Zach soon leads to more, and Lilly finds she’s also opened her heart…“
- The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! Ashley loved it!!
Ashley: Hey Maryse! I wanted to tell you that The Virgin Gift is awesome!!! I was on the fence because I didn’t like the title (not sure why?? 🤷🏼♀️) but omg it’s so good!
Much more depth than I expected! I should have known because, duh, Lauren Blakely!
- Perfect Strangers by J.T. Geissinger <— HOLY MOLY TWISTY REVEALS ALERT!!! BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE ROBYN LOVED IT TOO!!! (And me toooooo!!!! In fact, here is my 4.5 star review.) 😀
Robyn: I finished Perfect Strangers over the weekend and WOW, just WOW! That may be my best book of the year. That ending was everything. I had to go back and reread some parts just to make sure what I was reading was correct. It’s refreshing to be surprised and taken in the opposite direction. It’s been a long time since a book has hit me in the heart like that.
- A Violet Fire (Vampires in Avignon Book 1) by Kelsey Quick <— DYSTOPIAN PARANORMAL ALERT!! Michele G recommends this one!
Michele G: Violet Fire by Kelsey Quick was the start of a really exciting new vampire series! Let me just say that I was hesitant going in and afraid that it would be very average. Imagine my surprise when it was fabulous!
It did leave off with a little cliffy and there’s no date for the second book yet (which has me anxiously biting my nails) – – but I REALLY enjoyed her storyline!! Definitely check it out if you’re up for a paranormal story blended with a dystopian world!
- Behind Her Eyes: A Suspenseful Psychological Thriller by Sarah Pinborough <— PSYCH-THRILLER THAT MY SISTER 5-STAR LOVED and Nikki agrees!
Nikki: This book totally blew my mind!!!
My mom: Ok I’m convinced I want to read that book!
Maryse: ME TOO!!! Badly. It sounds like it gets crazy and I’m dying to know what “thing” she teaches her…
- Lie Till I Believe by Jude Ann <— LIVE!!! HER MYSTERIOUS NEW ROOMMATE ALERT!! I can’t tell if this is a psych-thriller, or if it’s a poignant yet angsty romance between two broken people but either way… BLURB JOLT!! She’s starting over and… “…moves to New York City, opens her own floral shop, and plans to have a place of her own to live. So when a rent-free opportunity comes along, she doesn’t hesitate to knock on his door. The agreement seems cut and dry: Ian offers her a place to stay, providing she cooks dinner every night. She sees it as a great deal, and the way her gorgeous roommate eats her up and down doesn’t hurt either. As the two grow closer, Grace begins to break out of her numbness. Ian makes her feel safe again. He helps her face her past, and experience the long-buried feelings of hurt, anger, pain, and guilt. But things aren’t as picture-perfect as they seem as Grace increasingly becomes entangled in a roller-coaster relationship with her mysterious roommate…” P.S. It’s super-bargain priced!!
- Pinky Promises by Deana Birch <— STEAMY ROM-COM RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! Jennifer recommends it!! 😀
Jennifer: I just finished Pinky Promises by Deana Birch….it was a fun AND STEAMY read!!!!
Julie O: I just downloaded to my kindle and hopefully will read this weekend while munching on leftovers.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)<— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- ➔➔ OR 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- My Charming Rival by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!! And only in Audiobook format for now…
- My Sexy Rival by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!! And only in Audiobook format for now…
- The Wicked Redhead: A Wicked City Novel by Beatriz Williams
- Shark’s Edge: Shark’s Edge, Book 1 by
- Angie’s Gladiator: Icehome Series, Book 4 by Ruby Dixon
- The Things We Cherished by Pam Jenoff
- In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen <— Rochelle is listening to this one!
Rochelle: Loving L.J. Shen Unlikely Event. Listening on Audio. The accents are so fun.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material Book 1) by Lauren Blakely – December 16th 2019
- A biker for Christmas: Jokers’ Wrath MC & MC Sinners by Bella Jewel – December 16th 2019
- Savage Hunger (Savage Trilogy Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones – December 17th 2019
- Fatal Accusation (The Fatal Series) by Marie Force – December 17th 2019
- Bossy Bride: Emma and Jesse (Bossy Brothers Book 4) by J.A. Huss – December 18th 2019
- The Right Way by Katie Ashley – December 19th 2019