Fifteen Friday finds today (some new releases, some awesome feedback on very recent releases, and some, just good ol’ reader recommendations), and I shall add more as I find ’em. I know Friday tends to be a surprise release day, so I’m keeping an eye out. 😉
Let me know if you see any, or absolutely LOVED one.
P.S. Remember that reader question from yesterday and all of us were dying to find out the name of the book ’cause it sounds SO good???! Well… we found it! 😀 *squeeeeeeeee*
Lisa: MUST. HAVE. NOW. Ohhh, I need to know what this one is!!!
Sofia: Thank you, Maryse. I hope somebody recognises it
Maryse: Me too!!!! We’re all WANTING this one badly!!!
MichelleS: ME THREE!!!
LOOK WHAT WE FOUND SO FAR!
- Craving Lily: The Aces’ Sons by Nicole Jacquelyn <— LIVE LIVE LIVE!!! Nicole Jacquelyn’s latest BIKER BOOK!! HE WASN’T HERS TO LOVE…. “…our story was intense, and convoluted, and frustrating. But it was ours. In the end it all came down to one thing… I’d loved him since the very beginning. Even when he wasn’t mine to love…”
- Mixed Up by Emma Hart <— SHE HATES HER NEW CHEF!!! & HE’S her brother’s best friend. Recent release that TOTALLY has my attention and now DG LOVED it!
D.G.: Mixed Up by Emma Hart…FLOVED it!!! Hot know it all chef and his new boss let the insults fly…nothing held back. They literally hate each other…until they don’t….Did I mention his boss owns this bar that serves the most ‘unique’ cocktails …umm mixed drinks with obscene names…. But I guess that shouldn’t be surprising with the bar named Dirty. Oh yeah, she is part Greek and her yia-yia comes to visit…so peeps go ahead and read it if not for anything BUT the drink recipes at the end!!!!
- Preppy, Part Three: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater (King Series Book 7) by T.M. Frazier <— LIVE!!! T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!!!
- The Poldark Saga by Winston Graham <— HISTORIAL ROMANCE & Grace just lost her mind over this series!
Grace: Oh my goodness! I left the world behind and just insanely and obsessively devoured all 12 Poldark books because the TV series ended on a cliffhanger and I am CRAZY! Now I am so hungover I don’t know what to do with myself.
- Boomerangers by Heather M. Orgeron <— LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM SEX THERAPIST ALERT!! “…When my world begins to unravel, I have no choice but to move back home. And when my high school sweetheart comes waltzing back into my life, comedy and chaos ensue. What can I say? I never said I could pick ’em, but you can bet your ass I know how to fix ’em…“
- Son of a Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects MC Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! THEY MEET AT THE WEDDING OF THEIR CHEATING EXES ALERT! “Verity Ruthann Cassidy was supposed to be here today attending this wedding as the bride, not watching the festivities as a guest from the chairs she’d painstakingly purchased covers for while her fiancé—now her ex-fiancé—screwed around on her with another woman. The icing on the wedding cake that she refuses to eat? She’s forced to attend the wedding due to her mother being the wedding planner. However, the night doesn’t turn out quite the way she expects it due to the hot-as-hell biker sitting in the chair directly beside her…“
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson <— OH MY THIS LOOKS RIGHT UP MY EMOTIONALLY DARKER ALLEY & Tasha is reading and enjoying this one as we speak! UPDATE!!! She just said this is one of her BEST BOOKS of 2017!!!!! YAY ME!!! YAY US!!! 😀
Tasha: So, I started Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson last night and jumped back in right away this morning and though I’m only about 20% in so far, this is what I needed!!! I’m connected to the main character, it’s got depth, mystery, and suspense! I’m afraid to continue, but I have to continue…are you ever afraid to keep reading a book that pulls hard at your emotions and fears for what could happen? Those books are the best, but it takes a lot out of me.
Tasha: Ah, Allegedly. Someone needs to read this book ASAP. (Amy, Maryse a I know you two will love this one!) SO, so good and completely pucked up. The writing was exceptional. The characters voices on point, the story will keep you on the edge of your seat, and your emotions will be put through the ringer. I couldn’t put it down, but I couldn’t handle reading straight through either. I wanted someone to hold my hand for sure, and I don’t think I’ve ever felt that way about a book before. It’s why I don’t watch scary movies anymore, it jacks my anxiety through the roof. Don’t read reviews, I did read the blurb and that was just enough, but don’t spoil it for yourself. One part really made me mad but I don’t want to say which. I’m sure it was added oomph for a lot of people. Still, this one makes my list of best books for 2017!
- The Girl Before Eve by Lisa J. Hobman <— LIVE!!! LIFETIME BEST FRIENDS/ UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!!! “Lily’s unrequited feelings are hard to deal with as it is but this is further compounded when she inadvertently introduces Adam to the love of his life. Eve. Many years later and Adam is once again single, dealing with heartbreak and Lily is there to pick up the pieces…”
- Moon Shimmers (Otherworld Book 19) by Yasmin Galenorn <— LIVE!!! PARANORMAL ROMANCE ALERT!
- All for You (Paris Nights Book 1) by Laura Florand <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE SUPER-BARGAIN and bev found it for us! “...eighteen-year-old Célie moved on to make a life for herself as a Paris chocolatier. Now, five years later, the last thing she needs is another man to mess up her happiness. Let alone the same man…“
bev: All for You by Laura Florand is on sale today. I have been wanting this one.
- Takedown (Fight Factory Book 1) by Lea Hart <— MMA FIGHTER & A LAWYER ALERT!!! “She’s done with commitment and vanilla sex, done with waiting and trusting only to be betrayed in the end. She’s finally ready to be the bad girl who takes her pleasure and leaves the rest. Matt unfortunately is done with the wild lifestyle that opened up for him when he gained fame and success. All the glory and all the fame didn’t end up meaning a thing and he’s ready for the real deal with his dream girl. Willing to take a chance on the chemistry that’s ignited between them, he takes her up on her offer…”
- Dropout (The Good Guys Book 3) by Jamie Schlosser <— HER NEW BAD BOY NEIGHBOR ALERT!!! “I have everything I need to live out my dream of being a reclusive songwriter—my guitar, my notebook, and blissful silence. At least, I did until Jimmy moved in next door. With tattoos, piercings, and mischievous green eyes, he’s got bad news written all over him. And last time I got with a bad boy, it ended horribly...” (it CAN be read as a standalone)
- Discovering Alexis: Truths & Lies (Bad Boy Rebels Book 7) by Jessica Sorensen <— JESSICA SORENSEN ALERT!! “My name is Alexis and up until a day ago, I thought the worst thing that ever happened to me was catching Blaine and Masie kissing. Boy was I wrong…”
- Storm Siren (The Storm Siren Trilogy Book 1) by Mary Weber <— FANTASY ROMANCE and Tessa loved it!
Tessa: *grins* I loved Storm Siren by Mary Weber. I didn’t want to stop reading it. I’m getting the other two on Saturday because WOW good. I kind of saw the end coming, but not the way I saw it. Totally threw me. I love that. I really need to get book two.
- Olive Juice by T.J. Klune <— LIVE!!! T.J. KLUNE’S LATEST M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! “David is burdened, carrying with him the heavy guilt of the past six years upon his shoulders. Phillip offers redemption…”
- Back Piece (Skin Deep Inc.) by L.A. Witt <— M/M ROMANCE and this recent release is back on the list ’cause Fabi recommends it!
Fabi: Throwing my 2 cents in for Back Piece (not Peace ) which released today. Cute and sweet and hot, hot, hot. I loved these boys. Perfect on the outside but just a little messed up on the inside. (4 stars)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Joy Ride by Lauren Blakely – May 1st 2017
- Bombshell (Hollywood A-List Book 1) by C.D. Reiss – May 1st 2017
- All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road Book 1) by Megan Hart – May 1st 2017
- The Good Boss (Mafia Made) by Scott Hildreth – May 1st 2017
- Sex in the Sticks: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett – May 2nd 2017
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Book 3) by Jenny Han – May 2nd 2017
- Far from Honest (Gods of Redemption) by Beth Yarnall – May 2nd 2017
- Lumber Jerk: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett – May 2nd 2017
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses) by Sarah J. Maas – May 2nd 2017
- Alien Education (Alien Novels Book 15) by Gini Koch – May 2nd 2017
- Against All Odds: A Novel by Danielle Steele – May 2nd 2017
- Cold Reign (Jane Yellowrock) by Faith Hunter – May 2nd 2017
- All About the D by Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam – May 2nd 2017
- The Next Flame (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas – May 2nd 2017
- Pipe Dreams (A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel) by Sarina Bowen – May 2nd 2017
- Behind the Curtain by Beth Kery – May 2nd 2017
- Red Wolf (A Shifter’s Unbound Novel) by Jennifer Ashley – May 2nd 2017
- The Untamed Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter – May 2nd 2017
- Love Me Again (A Hope Novel) by Jaci Burton – May 2nd 2017
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – May 2nd 2017
- The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant: A Captive Prince Short Story (Captive Prince Short Stories Book 3) by C.S. Pact – May 3rd 2017
- Fallen Crest Seven (Fallen Crest Series Book 7) by Tijan – May 16th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).