Three more sleeps, my friends. THREE. MORE. SLEEPS!!!!! It’s almost CHRIIIIIIIISTMAAAASSSSSSS!!!!
But until then, we can shop, wrap, shop, cook, prep, and maybe even…. read!!!!! And in case you’ve got time to read, here are some reader recommendations that might just tickle your holiday fancy. 😉
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND !!
- How to Date a Douchebag: The Studying Hours AND!!! How to Date a Douchebag: The Failing Hours by Sara Nay <— SARA NEY DOUCHBAG BOOKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! 1 AND #2 are super-bargain priced right now and I LOVED #1 (and still need to read #2). YAY US!!!! P.S. Here’s my review of #1
- True (Temptation Series Book 6) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! A new steamy M/M romance to enjoy from her “Temptation” series!! Series reading order
- The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley Book 1) by Devney Perry <— KA FEEL ALERT!! Colleen is LOVING IT!!
Colleen: Big *hug* for the ‘The Coppersmith Farmhouse’ rec. I’ve gotten totally sucked down the rabbit hole with this series and it’s solved my big-time book slump. It also makes me want to book a vacation to one of those fancy clamping spots in Montana, Wyoming, etc. Hah!
- Mists of The Serengeti by Leylah Attar <— OMG OMG OMG!!!! One of my favorite authors is having a super-bargain sale RIGHT. NOW!!!! ON ALL of her books (and I LOVED SO MANY of them!!!) and here’s my reviewof this one!➔ Mists of The Serengeti
- ➔ The Paper Swan (p.s. here’s my review)
➔ 53 Letters For My Lover (P.S. Here’s my review)
➔ From His Lips: A 53 Letters Short Story (#1.5)
- Treacherous: Carter Kids #1 by Chloe Walsh <— HATE-TO-LOVE ROMANCE!!! Tessa just read this one!
Tessa: I ended up reading Treacherous. It wasn’t a bully book like I was expecting. I really enjoyed it, but it was more of a Hate to Love book (which I adore too, just not as much).
- A Different Blue by Amy Harmon <— AMY HARMON LOVE!!! Tessa reminds us!
Tessa: Amy Harmon’s A Different Blue blasted me with feels. You have got to read it. At one point I cried; I’m not going to lie. It just was so good and so emotional. *sighs* So good.
- American Hellhound (Dartmoor Book 6) by Lauren Gilley <— MichelleS recommends it!
MichelleS: Loved American Hellhound and that entire series! I agree that Gilley is an outstanding author, and you learn to live all these not-so-perfect people! Ghost & Maggie, especially!! It was a tough decision between this one & Undeniable by Sheehan, for me, because both were about paternal figures. Great year for this genre!
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!!!! Tasha is excited about this one!
Tasha: The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine is on sale TODAY only for 1.99 from 12.99. Totally 1-clicked!! Reese Witherspoon’s book club recently made this their book of the month. It’s supposed to be twisty and addictive…
- The Secrets We Carry (Wynter) by Jessica Sorensen <— A new one from Jessica Sorensen just went live!! She wants revenge… “…my story isn’t necessarily about me and Everette. It’s about me not wanting to need to be rescued. It’s about me wanting to be able to save myself and save others from breaking down because of the secrets they carry—because someone decided to hurt them. What I want is to help the women whose names are on the list I discovered…”
- How Not to Fall (The Belhaven Series) by Emily Foster <— One of my FAV authors (Aly Martinez) went CRAZY for this book, and her mini Facebook-rave has me convinced. The authors don’t know each other and she insists her love of this book is true and organic, and that WE will be hooked from the sample alone. She even warns us not to worry about the cover or the blurb… the story itself will HOOK us. Well then… I. AM. IN!!!!
- AND!!! Amazon is still having a big sale on many of their “Kindle-y” things like an awesome Kindle Unlimited membership, and actual Kindles (sales on their Fires and their Paperwhites, Echos, Firesticks and more!)
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Whore by Willow Aster – December 26th 2018
- Can’t Let Go (Callaway Cousins #5) (Callaways Book 13) by Barbara Freethy – December 26th 2017
- Twisted (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 8) by Helen Hardt – December 26th 2017
- Kane: I Am Alpha (Law of the Lycans Book 9) by Nicky Charles – December 26th 2017
- Moon Bound (LaRue Book 4) by Donna Grant – December 26th 2017
- The Pretender: Games People Play by HelenKay Dimon – December 26th 2017
- Beautiful Lawman: A Devil’s Rock Novel by Sophie Jordan – December 26th 2017
- Shelter (The Getaway Series Book 2) by Jay Crownover – December 26th 2017
- Dragon Reborn (Dragon Point Book 5) by Eve Langlais – December 28th 2017