<— SATURDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOKIT WHAT I JUST ONE-CLICKED!!!! EMMA SCOTT’S RECENT RELEASE Forever Right Now, is super-bargain priced RIGHT NOW and at the top of so many of the “Best of 2017” lists!!!!
YES. :D!!! ONE. CLICK!!!!!!!!!
Leslie M: Forever Right Now sucked me in and made me cry all over the place. Those characters were so real and gave me all the feels. I don’t remember having that strong of a reaction since I read It Ends With Us. …anyone who hasn’t read this, what are you waiting for?…
Kathy: just finished Forever Right Now. That Emma Scott sure can write beautiful heartfelt stories!
D.G.: Abso-freaking-lutely LOVED Forever Right Now! I worried over Darlene…I worried over Sawyer…I also feel in love with Olivia! This book was awesome!
<— ONE OF OUR ORIGINAL INDIE BOOKS is being released TODAY as a movie!!!!! Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series Book 1) is in theaters now, my friends! And this one was MUCH loved by many!!
Kylee: Forever My Girl by McLaughlin — My husband was totally freaked out that I was crying. He asked why I was reading it if it made me cry! Usually he doesn’t ask anymore, he just awkwardly pats my back, but he knew I had just started the book, so couldn’t believe I was already crying!
Teresa: Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin. It’s a great book…5 stars!!!
Leslie M: I just finished audio for Forever My Girl. I liked it…rockstar, second chance romance with dual pov.
And don’t forget to check our “early Friday Finds” (aka: our Thursday Finds) because there were 6 books that went live yesterday that sound sooooooo GOOD that they could NOT wait for today’s list. So consider them the “prequel” to today’s Friday Finds. 😉 It includes new ones by Alessandra Torre, L.J. Shen (BULLY BOOK!!!! <— JulieO says “Currently reading Midnight Blue. And it’s a bully book for all you bully book lovers out there. About half way …”), Aly Martinez and Lily White!!! And now, may I present to you ➔ SIX THURSDAY finds.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers Book 1) by Julie Kriss <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE BETWEEN A GOOD GIRL & A BAD BOY!!! “...Eight years later, we’re both back in town. My father is in prison; Emily is selflessly helping her sister. We should be farther apart than we’ve ever been. But I’ve never been able to resist temptation, especially when that temptation is Emily. I shouldn’t go near her. But I do. She shouldn’t say yes. But she does. Our chemistry is hotter than ever, but she’s hiding something from me. Just like I’m hiding something from her…“
- Between Me and You by Allison Winn Scotch <— TUMMY-HURTER!!! Cheryl found us an angsty/infuriating sounding one!
Cheryl: Just finished Between Me and You. I mostly loved it and it had the “feels” I love. It made my tummy hurt from the beginning- wondering how it would end and for all the miscommunications and bad timing that the MC’s experienced. It did get a little redundant with the MC’s gripes/issues and it was somewhat confusing because the chapters were not in chronological order. (I had more parts highlighted and notes than I generally do trying to keep everything straight). It is in dual pov, but I didn’t think it took away from the angst level. FYI it does have cheating.
- Drive Me Crazy (City Meets Country Book 1) by Mysti Parker <— A CITY BOY & A COUNTRY GIRL… “…For Ellie, moving to Brooklyn was supposed to be a fresh start. She’s homesick, but getting away from painful memories in Lexington is worth the change. Until she meets Luke, the hotheaded city boy who’s entirely too sexy for his attitude...”
- The Wife Between Us: A Novel by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen <— PSYCH-THRILLER WITH A KILLER TWIST!!!!!!! Johanna read the one I’m DYING to read!!
Johanna: Have you read The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks? I don’t normally read these types of books but, omg! Am I glad I did. I couldn’t put it down. Just when I thought I had figured it out…bam! It would go in a different direction. Couldn’t put it down until I knew the whole story.
- A Part of Me and You by Emma Heatherington <— ONE WOMAN IS DYING & THE OTHER LOST HER BABY & IS NOW LOSING HER MARRIAGE… “…as the lives of these two women collide, could Juliette’s secret be the key to solving Shelley’s heartache? And could Juliette’s death give Shelley one final chance to live again…”
- Saving Her by Bry Ann <— A FAMOUS GUY & A WAITRESS ALERT!! “…Hollywood. Lies. Sex. Fans. Attention. Lonely. I’ve been alone for far too long, caught up in a world I love but is slowly killing me. The real me. The one behind the lights. Then there’s her. The smart ass waitress who hates me with a fiery passion…”
- In Too Deep (The Santa Espera Series Book 3) by Harley Fox <— SHE’S AN UNDERCOVER COP TRYING TO INFILTRATE AN MC ALERT!! “...It’s not easy being a cop. And when you’ve gone undercover, trying to infiltrate the deadliest gang in Santa Espera to take down the scum that killed your own gangster brother? Well. Let’s just say I’ve been busy. All I wanted was to earn the Bullets’ trust. I needed to prove I was one of them. So when I hooked up with Flynn in the bar bathroom, I thought it would be a one-time thing. Boy, was I wrong…“
- #Nerd (Hashtag Series Book 1) by Cambria Hebert <— IF YOU LIKED “THE DEAL” MAYBE THIS IS FOR YOU (AND ME!!) 😛 Stacie found us this one!
Stacie: Hi Maryse I have a book series to recommend! The Hashtag series by Cambria Hebert. I read #Nerd last night for me it was 4.5 stars it’s a college romance if people liked The Deal by Elle Kennedy then they will like this! If you like a protective alpha male jock I can guarantee you will enjoy these books! Im already on the second one and can tell it’s going to be just as good if not better!
- Missing Piece: Kindred #1 by Lizzie James <— SHE LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STAR!! “Starting college is supposed to be fun. Exciting. Instead I’ve ended up living across the street from Johnny. Star footballer, charmer, intelligent. Perfect, right? Wrong! I have no intention of being this line-backer’s latest conquest. Staying far away from him is my only choice. Even if every little thing he does makes me swoon. Johnny Baker is bad news for any girl. He’s a player and no girl will change that. Only he wasn’t…”
- Waiting for the Sun by Rob Hill <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE WE’RE LOVING IT!! I can’t wait to jump in!!!!
Liz: It gave me all feels. When you heart drops to your stomach that is my epitome of a 5 star… oh the angst.Of corse I hate the cliff hanger I am not good with the part twos or threes. I should have waited until it was complete. Please tell me it will be out soon. I will need to read it again before the second book is released. Everyone who didn’t buy the book run now get it. It will worth it guys. I’ll have to wait for my review after I digest it. I just stayed up all night bl I couldn’t put it down. I have to get up in an hour for work. Power nap or suffer through the day.
- Ryker (Sinister Knights MC) by Aria Cole <— HE JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON AND WANTS WHAT HE CAN’T HAVE... “...As Vice President of the Sinister Knights, Ryker Beckett has proven his dedication and loyalty by sitting in a county jail cell for three years for saving one woman from a nightmarish assault. The woman. The only one who matters. Prez’s young, innocent, and untouched daughter, Anna. But now, Ryker is back, his sights set on reconnecting with the woman who occupied every minute of his thoughts while he was away. Anna’s all grown up, but she’s still the only one he can’t have...”
- Fast Fury (DEA FAST Series Book 5) by Kaylea Cross <— SHE MISSES HER SEXY FORMER NEIGHBOR… “...Putting caution aside, she agrees to meet up with him in Maui and see where things go. Then, just as she begins to lose her heart to him, her trip to paradise turns into a waking nightmare...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram <— Ashley LOVED it!!
Ashley: I FINALLY got around to listening to Cinder & Ella today. It was so good! It made me tear up in a couple places and laugh out loud in others. I’m sure if my customers looked outside they would have gotten a kick out of their mail carrier today.
- Patient Zero: The Joe Ledger Novels, Book 1 by Jonathan Maberry <— Kooloo has a new BOOK BOYFRIEND!!
I’ve been hiding out in another genre and found my NEW pretend boyfriend – his name is Joe Ledger!!!!! He sooooooo yummy and his Audiobook voice is the sex baby Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I just can’t get enough of Jonathan Maberry’s JL serries have been obsessed reading and binge listening this whole week – just started book 4 yesterday! Cra cra I KNOW RIGHT. Oh Joe where have you been all my life * Swoooooooon*
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Still Me: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – January 23rd 2018
- Bad for You (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels – January 23rd 2018
- Undefeated by Jane Harvery-Berric and Stuart Reardon – January 23rd 2018
- Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont Series Book 3) by Marie Force – January 23rd 2018
- Respect: An Infidelity Stand-alone Novel by Aleatha Romig – January 23rd 2018
- Pretty Ugly Lies by Pamela Crane – January 23rd 2018
- Angel’s Halo: Fallen Angel (Angel’s Halo MC Book 6) by Terri Anne Browning – January 23rd 2018
- Judgment Road (Torpedo Ink) by Christine Feehan – January 23rd 2018
- Keep Her Safe: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – January 23rd 2018
- xo, Zach by Kendall Ryan – January 23rd 2018
- Falling Under: a Walker Security standalone novel by Lisa Renee Jones – January 23rd 2018
- Love Me Like This: The Morrisons by Bella Andre – January 24th 2018