Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – March 30th 2018

by Maryse on March 30, 2018 · 97 comments

in eBook Deals

HAPPY FRIDAY & FOR MANY HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!! We’re having a long weekend, and I’m laid back and enjoying this beautiful sunny day.

I’m a little late with the post, but I’m working on it as we speak, and decided to post it right away while I continue adding to it, so keep checking back.

P.S. If you’ve read something awesome that you think should be on here, let us know and I’ll add it. *hug*

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND :D !!

Jessica: Cruel and Beautiful ! That book! Ahhhh!

Amy: Cruel and Beautiful was so good but it HURT. For me not because of the “twist” but because I figured out the twist in the first chapter and as such had a slow breaking of my poor heart. *sigh*

Nay: OMG, I forgot What He Always Knew was out today! Eep! Guess I know what I’m reading today!

Cindy: Finished it this morning — it was good!!

• Awakened by Sin (Crime Lord Series Book 4) by Mia Knight <— DARK READ ALERT!!
  • Beautiful Victim by Claire C. Riley <— LIVE!!!! PSYCH-THRILLER???? THE PERFECT VILLAIN OR THE PERFECT VICTIM? OH MY… I love the sound of this! He was obsessed with her… ”...then Carrie died and Ethan was almost destroyed by the secrets that were revealed in her wake. It’s now fifteen years later and Carrie is back from the dead… and Ethan is forced to confront a truth he’s tried to deny himself for all these years. With his obsession renewed, the situation rapidly spirals out of control as their story escalates towards a dark and startling conclusion. Because now Ethan has a singular focus; Keep the girl, no matter the consequences…”
Melanie: I just have to tell you because I’m so excited!! I just won a my very first ARC it’s called Beautiful Victim by Claire C. Riley! I’m 30% in and it is sooo  good! Her writing reels you in and doesn’t let go! The giveaway was a joint effort from her and A. Meredith Walters. They are so awesome that when I gushed my appreciation they sent me 3 more books! Amazing ladies!! I know I don’t comment all that often, but I still feel like a member of your blog family and I couldn’t wait to share my news!!
Robyn: Guess what just went live and I’m dropping everything for??? Well, not my hair appointment cuz a girls gotta have good hair! It’s Red Rooster, book 2 of Lauren Gilley’s Sons of Rome series! Finally more Nikita and Sasha. I’m savoring every drop of this book!
  • Maniac (Fallen Lords MC Book 3) by Winter Travers <— BIKER WILL AVENGE HER… “…After being used and abused by the Hell Captains MC, Wren lands in the lap of Maniac. A man who sees her as nothing more than a chore. A man just like the one she managed to escape. At least, that’s what she thought...”
  • From the Ground Up by Jennifer Van Wyk <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!! In response to one of yesterday’s reader questions, Jessica recommends this one!
Jessica: From the Ground Up. An amazing book about a married couple that lost their spark and go away to try to get it back. Plus it’s older characters. Totally amazing!
  • Our Unscripted Story by L.A. Fiore <— L.A. FIORE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! FAMOUS STAR ALERT!! “…He’s a star on the rise—his wicked talent and crazy good looks have his face plastered on countless magazines. We move in two different worlds and still our paths cross again. We’re older and wiser and as crazy about each other as we had been as teenagers. My medium is words and my imagination is limitless, but not even I could have written the incredible journey we traveled to reach our happily-ever-after...”
  • Burn Bright (Alpha and Omega) by Patricia Briggs <— PATRICIA BRIGGS’ LATEST & we have feedback!
Jan: Finished Burn Bright. It’s really good! One of the best in the series IMO.
  • P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw <— BLURB JOLT ALERT!!!! RECENT RELEASE & now we have feedback! I one-clicked this one SO HARD!!
Chelli: Don’t know if anyone has said anything to you about Winter Renshaw’s new book PS I Hate You. Sooo good so far. I’m about a quarter in and I’m completely invested but I have a feeling something is about to happen to blow my mind haha
  • Needing Moore Series Boxed Set  by Julie Richman <— KINDLE COUNTDOWN DEAL!!! Julie Richman’s much-loved series has been bundled and is bargain priced! This is the COMPLETE TRILOGY. :D!!!

Bonnie: My book fog was because of the Needing Moore series by Julie Richman. Could not put it down and recommended it to everyone I know that likes to read.

Tessa: Whoever recommended the Needing Moore series: thank you! It’s so good, and has sucked me in big time.

• Roman (The Clutch Series Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin & Amy Briggs  <— HEIDI MCLAUGHLIN’S LATEST RELEASE IS LIVE and she co-wrote it with Amy Briggs!! “Everything about him tells her to stay away, yet she can’t seem to get the vampire out of her mind. For Roman, humans are the bane of his existence always having to follow their rules. In all his years, he’s never needed one, until now…
  • Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre <— ALESSANDRA TORRE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Different from her usual style, it’s a fun, light read but still has a touch of angst to make us feel it.  ;) Here’s my review.

Cheryl: As far as a no-angst book for you have you read Love, Chloe by A. Torre? Really a lighthearted book…

Ela: I’m reading Love, Chloe and got to a part that really made me question my liking of Chloe!!!!!!

Anne: Love Alessandra Torre!!

• Like a Boss by Lili Valente & Sylvia Pierce <— LIVE!! SHE’S WRITING A JUICY ARTICLE ABOUT AN EXECUTIVE & SHE’S UNDERCOVER ;) “…I’m one puff piece away from tearing up my journalism degree and hurling my laptop into the Hudson River. So when I smell a juicy story brewing at my brother’s Wall Street investment firm, I’ll do whatever it takes to get my scoop. One clever disguise later, I’m deep undercover as the firm’s newest broker, simultaneously gathering intel and spouting off stock tips like a boss. Go me, right? Sure, it sounds good on paper, but there’s a catch: the actual boss...”
  • Come A Little Closer (Imperfect Love Book 2) by Kim Karr <— LIVE!!! KIM KARR ALERT!! HE MET HER IN AN AIRPORT & HE’S SCREWED NOW… “…My flight had been canceled and I mistakenly assumed hers had too. One drink leads to casual conversation–she’d recently been canned, and I’d just attended my ex-fiancée’s wedding. Can you say–how about another drink? …Three drinks lead to getting a little closer–I slide a hand on her thigh and my fingertips under the hem of her skirt. Five drinks lead to a proposition–a hotel room and nothing more. After a mind-blowing night of the hottest sex I’ve ever had, I wake up alone and penniless…
  • His Truth by Riley Hart <—LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE and I just love Riley Hart! “…Leo Mancini was the son of a judge. Roman Cipriani the son of a criminal. So different, yet as they shared stolen kisses and secret moments, they fell in love. One day they would run away together, have the future they deserved, because no one loved Leo like Roman did, or Roman like Leo did. But before they could make their dreams come true, their future was viciously stolen and their lives changed forever…

AUDIOBOOK L:DVERS

For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>

• AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!

PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! :D )

➔➔➔  Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).

Nay March 30, 2018 at 8:10 AM

Good morning and happy Good Friday!

Grey March 30, 2018 at 8:12 AM

Hey everyone! *tosses all the holiday glitter* GUESS WHAT!!! As of Sunday…. the book buying restriction will be OVER!!!!

Nay March 30, 2018 at 8:12 AM

Nay March 30, 2018 at 8:19 AM

Yay! Happy days, Grey!

Nay March 30, 2018 at 8:29 AM

Greeeey!! Just in time to sleep with some monsters!

Grey March 30, 2018 at 8:35 AM

I know!!! AND… Pen Douglas has a lovely Taboo naughty coming out in a couple weeks. I will say, I could not have done it without KU, haha, because I totally was still getting books through my KU subscription, but that was already paid for on Black Friday for the year…

Maryse March 30, 2018 at 8:52 AM

I have KU too, and am totally enjoying it. :D And I too, got it on the Black Friday deal.

Maryse March 30, 2018 at 8:54 AM

*scoops up handfuls of Grey’s glitter and throws them back in the air twirling*

I was late for the glitter party. ;)

Nay March 30, 2018 at 9:06 AM

I’ve had KU since it first started and hubs and I use the HECK out of it. I think I’ve gotten 4 books from it this week alone.

Cheryl March 30, 2018 at 9:26 AM

Love KU- I’ve been on a KU only book restriction.

Off soon to the PromGirl dress superstore. Must load up on coffee and Tylenol first and maybe download a new book to my phone’s kindle to read while my daughter is trying on dresses! ;)

Maryse March 30, 2018 at 9:36 AM

I LOVED Prom dress shopping. Of course, it was for me… so of course I loved trying on all the pretties. I can’t wait to hear about what she chooses Cheryl.

Cheryl March 30, 2018 at 9:42 AM

Gone to a couple local stores already and she has been all over the place with choices- short, long, princess full to body hugging. Only thing she has decided is she doesn’t want strapless. She does not take after her Mom- she is a D cup which doesn’t bode well with strapless. LOL.

Alyssa March 30, 2018 at 9:56 AM

Hi Maryse ! Could you still make the marital strife list ? I’ve been craving this kind of books ! Thank you !

Maryse March 30, 2018 at 10:10 AM

Absolutely, Alyssa!! :D

Nay March 30, 2018 at 10:22 AM

Ooooh, marital strife! One of my favorites!! I was just looking over the Spiral of Bliss series yesterday! I still need to read the final book.

Tessa March 30, 2018 at 10:33 AM

Grey, look! It’s more about Monday that your restriction will be off. I’ll have to wait a few days, but I will be getting Sleeping with Monsters.

Leslie M March 30, 2018 at 10:38 AM

Happy Friday! :)

No clue what to read next. I am in a bit of a slump and its too early to start on my April challenges. Oh well, I am going to be busy prepping for Easter.

Hey, for all you that love heavy/emotional stories, The Needing More series is very rip your heart out. It was too depressing for me and made me bawl.

Grey March 30, 2018 at 10:53 AM

Tessa!!! I know! *grabs Tessa’s hands and dances around in a circle* I think I may have to do a reread of PWM. I have an ARC, that I’m proofing today, but then I think I’m going to, just… well… because Lucian.

Robyn March 30, 2018 at 11:42 AM

Happy Friday everyone!!

Maryse March 30, 2018 at 12:04 PM

GASP!!!! Thank you Robyn! I’m adding it to the list right now. :D

MichelleS March 30, 2018 at 12:59 PM

I finished High Voltage & it was awesome! After about the first half, we got pure Dani vibrating all over the place! And, yes, she was Dani!!!! Squee

Now what? Lauren Gilley’s newest? Must go check that out.

MichelleS March 30, 2018 at 1:02 PM

Red Rooster it is! Loved White Wolf.

MichelleS March 30, 2018 at 1:03 PM

What would I do without Maryse and company to remind me of all the series I need to keep up with?

Tessa March 30, 2018 at 2:18 PM

MichelleS, wasn’t it awesome? It was exactly what I wanted from the book. And that end? I just kept grinning like mad I was so happy with it.

Amy March 30, 2018 at 4:20 PM

Woo-hoo!! Now I can read What He Doesn’t Know since the duet is complete!

Damn Cheryl, D cups?? Hubba-hubba… :P

And I think a marital strife list is brilliant! :D

Robyn March 30, 2018 at 5:01 PM

Tessa and MichelleS, I loved High Voltage too! It was all Dani. I still do a happy dance remembering that ending. Finally!

Jan March 30, 2018 at 5:41 PM

Oooh. Lots of choices, lots of choices. Red Rooster…….click. :) Our Unscripted Story. Only $1.26 AUD? What? *almost breaks finger with hi-speed clicking* Ooh. Some goodies coming up in April too.

I have three wonderful sons, but I missed the joys of frock shopping with a daughter. But I did experience the fun of wedding dress fittings with my daughter-in-law cos her mum lives far away so I helped her out instead of her mum. *sighs* That was a fun time. I’ve spent my whole married life in a house full of rowdy boys and men. It’s great, but I’ve had to fight for my girliedom sometimes!

bev March 30, 2018 at 5:54 PM

So, with Amazon I love the fact that I can get something in 2 or so days. Especially household appliances or what not.
But when it is skin or hair care I like the little on line boutiques cause….samples, lol. And written notes or pretty packaging.

bev March 30, 2018 at 5:55 PM

“Frocks”…..love.

MichelleS March 30, 2018 at 6:23 PM

Ooh. So I went to Target & they have Maryse’s Real Techniques makeup brushes on sale, so I picked up a set! Woohoo. Thanks for sharing that review.

Grey March 30, 2018 at 9:10 PM

Pssst, last call sign up for the challenges. Randomization takes place tomorrow. (no, that’s not as dirty as it sounds) *giggle*

bev March 30, 2018 at 10:49 PM

Amy I’m watching a drama that if it was a book I’d rec to you based on the heroine. Usually not my cuppa but here? Oh, yeah. She is kind of a boss even as she leaves everything scorched behind her.
Kind of slow moving drama , but seriously building up and laying things out in a good way.
I’m hooked and have to wait for the next ep.

Amy March 31, 2018 at 10:10 AM

I seriously love hearing you ladies from other countries use words different from what we use here in the U.S. such as trolley (shopping cart), torch (flashlight), and, as bev noted, frock (dress). OH! And when we talk about food from here (like Twinkies) and we get a reaction like “WTF is that??” LOL!!

Alright bev, you have me intrigued…what’s the name of the show?

bev March 31, 2018 at 11:22 AM

I was just looking at Ding dongs and Ho Hos yesterday.

Alright. This may ramble. Dude if this was a book I’d be racing through it to the end.

It’s called My Ahjussi or My Mister on Drama Fever. The 4th ep was just released as I am watching it “live”. Which is fun cause there is this blog that is recapping it and to read reactions after the show is great.
Anyway. It is slow this is a slow build up ….and I love It! Ok, first ep not as much, started when 2 were out, but because of the buzz I went to 2 then 3 were I was hooked. Like when we all love a book and we keep with it because of that group love though not hooked right away?
So 3 I’m hooked, 4 I’m ooooh, waiting for 5 I’m eeeep.
Though I found her fascinating from the start. So closed up but fierce. Hate her actions, but damn Sam….send a woman to get the job done. Also, she needs someone to care so bad.
I don’t know if this will end up a romance or not and I love the not knowing. I just want to see how they bond and what changes they bring. The Ahjussi was an actor I first saw in Coffee Prince (Gong Yoo!). He is so good. He is known for his velvet voice.
I don’t want to say much if you try it. If you don’t then I will bore you all with my recount, ha.

bev March 31, 2018 at 11:23 AM

Tessa I dreamed I went to visit you. Lol.

MichelleS March 31, 2018 at 12:08 PM

Ding Dongs & HoHos and Twinkies! Never really put them all together like that. Ha!

I’m getting ready for family coming tomorrow for Easter. Need to dye eggs. I use food coloring. Just a quick dip in the blue & yellow. Then a few splashes of gold paint. They look like robin’s eggs. Love a more natural look.

Amy March 31, 2018 at 12:19 PM

MichelleS…what ratio of dye to water do you use?

Amy March 31, 2018 at 12:20 PM

Or rather ratio of food coloring to water…

bev March 31, 2018 at 12:28 PM

MichelleS neither had I. Lol.
That sounds pretty.

Amy March 31, 2018 at 1:31 PM

Okay, now I’m not sure how I feel about KMLYMI. :?

I am just really having a hard time liking Connor, and being in his head every now and then is just making me dislike him even more. Maybe this will change but as of right now I’m looking forward to her leaving him.

*sigh*

We’ll see what happens…

MichelleS March 31, 2018 at 1:51 PM

Amy – I used McCormicks Easter Egg Dye chart online. I do some blue, a few different shades , and some yellow, very light. Doesn’t take long. Then I use a toothbrush to splatter cheap craft paint on them. I put them in a twig wreath like a nest. So pretty.

Tessa March 31, 2018 at 1:54 PM

lol Bev. It was probably a very boring visit. Santa Clara isn’t exactly exciting this time of year unless you are into tech.

Tessa March 31, 2018 at 2:02 PM

Best of March time!

I read an unusually high amount of wonderful books: High Voltage by KMM, Lake Silence by Anne Bishop, The Darkest Sunrise duet by Aly Martinez, All the Stars in the Sky by Sarah Lyons Fleming, Cruel Prince by Holly Black, and The Prophecy Jennifer L Armentrout. See TONS!

Best, though? It’s between Cruel Prince, High Voltage, and The Prophecy.

Cruel Prince – FAE! BULLY! FANTASY WORLD! So, just pure catnip written really well with an awesome plotline.

High Voltage – Seriously, if you liked Iced, which okay, some didn’t, this is the book you’ve been craving. It was everything I wanted after Iced, but it got sidetracked. (I liked the sidetrack, but this book was NEEDED).

The Prophecy – Seth… *sighs* How I love thee. It was the perfect ending for the series and I absolutely loved every moment. I also adore Josie. She doesn’t take crap. Add to that the emotional upheaval, gah! I was in tears so many times, and that ending… *sniffles* It was perfect.

Alright everyone, it’s been called! March favorites!

R. Renee March 31, 2018 at 2:06 PM

I’m going with The Matchmaker’s Playbook by RVD which is so weird for me since I don’t usually like romcom, but having Nick Bateman in my head was very helpful!

Amy March 31, 2018 at 2:30 PM

Best of March…The Return by Jennifer Armentrout because OF COURSE! And hearing Alex and Aiden’s names? Perfection.

A very close runner up is Hidden by Catherine McKenzie. I’m still torn as to whether I liked it or hated it because of the content but holy moly, the back-and-forth of did they or didn’t they and should she keep digging or just leave it be had me jumping back into it every chance I had.

Amy March 31, 2018 at 2:31 PM

I’m totally stealing your idea, MichelleS. Just wanted you to know that. But with all credit given to you, of course. ;)

bev March 31, 2018 at 2:54 PM

For me it is Etched in Bone.
And not just because it is the only book I read this month.
I’m going to miss the Courtyard, but also that feeling of finding a new world to love.

Can I just say I love my dog. Love her completely but she drives me nuts sometimes.
She scratches to be let in but by the time I get there she has wandered off.
Few minutes later she scratches again. I open the door but she just stands there like, Oh I just wanted to say hi.
This goes on until I end up muttering threats to myself about how if she does it again she isn’t coming in the rest of the day.

Tessa March 31, 2018 at 3:00 PM

Bev, you are going to love Lake Silence. The new area is quite wonderful. It’s different as far as how and why people interact, yet at the same time, it’s still the same world. It takes place a year after the BIG thing that happened in book four.

Tessa March 31, 2018 at 3:02 PM

Also, no doggie door? That would definitely help.

Amy March 31, 2018 at 3:10 PM

Give her some tough love, bev. *giggle*

Cheryl March 31, 2018 at 4:06 PM

Hmmm, no five-star reads for March, so I guess ThePilot and The Puck Up. Hilarious over the top badass heroine who is a pilot for Weightless zero g company. Hero is an enormous hockey player and I mean that both physically and famously. The story starts as a bet. A good read between angst-filled reads.

I also enjoyed the Waters Edge Series, although I hated the titles-Wet and Soaked. Enjoyable read with some angst and damn if I didn’t crave Krispy Kreme doughnuts by the end.

bev March 31, 2018 at 4:24 PM

I’d always be worried about something else coming in.

bev March 31, 2018 at 4:25 PM

Cheryl did you find a dress?

Leslie M March 31, 2018 at 4:39 PM

I didn’t love anything I read in March. :(

Woe is me.

Grey March 31, 2018 at 4:57 PM

Best of March…The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez…. although I just did a reread of Playing With Monsters and that one still gets a 5 star rating for me… so yeah. LOL!

Cheryl March 31, 2018 at 5:03 PM

Bev, she found a couple that she liked, but wanted to think about it. Luckily we can order the dress online. Hope it doesn’t turn out like Melinda’s daughters dress!

bev March 31, 2018 at 5:10 PM

Leslie I feel lime we need to find you a book.
Or is it a real bad lost all your mojo?

bev March 31, 2018 at 5:12 PM

That would be horrible.
Sounds like a smart plan. Maybe one will be the one she can’t stop thinking of.
I always love the famous/ iconic dress scenes in movies.

Grey March 31, 2018 at 5:28 PM

Leslie, I’m going to read the one that made R. lose her proverbial S*** on FB…. she says it has a geometric object *wink, wink* I’m just starting, well, I will be in about 5 minutes, if you want to buddy read with me?

R. Renee March 31, 2018 at 5:53 PM

OMG Grey. For two days Donna and I have been lamenting. TWO DAYS. And I’m sort of reading book 2 because I’m a masochist. Even though I know the entire plot and half of the details. I swear she texts me every few hours with “and another thing…” :D

I’m also reading Transcendence because my masochism knows no bounds. :roll:

Cheryl March 31, 2018 at 5:57 PM

Grey and R. what book are you talking about?

I’m trying to decide if I want to read Our Unscripted Story- didn’t someone here recommend it??

R. Renee March 31, 2018 at 5:59 PM

Transcend!! Not Transcendence. Good Lord. I’ve been calling it that all day. Great now everyone is going to think I’m crying over a caveman. Oy vey.

R. Renee March 31, 2018 at 6:01 PM

Cheryl: The Kandi Steiner Duet, What He Doesn’t Know

Cheryl March 31, 2018 at 6:03 PM

I can’t tell R, are you recommending that duet or just lamenting it?!

R. Renee March 31, 2018 at 6:06 PM

At this very moment it’s giving me the “C” book feels–so just lamenting. I’ll let you know if that changes. Yet, I can’t seem to be done with it so there’s that.

Cheryl March 31, 2018 at 6:08 PM

“C” book?

R. Renee March 31, 2018 at 6:09 PM

*whispers* Carnage…

Cheryl March 31, 2018 at 6:10 PM

LOL. Oh, I get it now.

MichelleS March 31, 2018 at 6:20 PM

Amy – I bought the champagne color craft paint (89 cents) at Walmart or hobby lobby, gold works too. They look soooo puhrdee. I tried to copy & paste a pic, but it didn’t work.

bev March 31, 2018 at 6:21 PM

LOL.

Oh, I wish it was over Transcendence.
All he wants is to make a baby…..THE FEELS.

bev March 31, 2018 at 6:22 PM

Make it your avatar.

Jan March 31, 2018 at 6:23 PM

I read less in March than usual cos I was away on holiday for 3 weeks in beautiful New Zealand and was too busy looking at the amazing scenery to read much. But I still fitted in a few books. ;)

My fav March reads are a toss-up between Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs (PNR) and Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas. (Latest HR in the lovely Ravenels series). Two very different books, but both great.

Tessa – looks like you had a great reading month. You’re on a roll, girl. Keep it up for April!

bev, bev, bev….
‘For me it is Etched in Bone.
And not just because it is the only book I read this month.’

You made me laugh over my morning coffee, bev. Glad you liked the one and only. Here’s hoping you can find more reading you enjoy in April. You might like Hello Stranger actually. And Burn Bright too.

Jan March 31, 2018 at 6:26 PM

Cheryl, (and everyone else) Our Unscripted Story is worth a try cos it’s only 98c on amazon at the moment. It looks pretty good anyway.

Leslie M March 31, 2018 at 7:35 PM

Grey, I do want to read that one but think I might not tackle it til later in month. Can’t wait to see what you think of it.

Bev, I def lost my mojo. I hardly have been in mood to read and when I did, I got crabby because I was disappointed.

Kooloo March 31, 2018 at 9:26 PM

Ok so just came back from the movies!
Ready Player One (originally a book by Ernest Cline) directed by Spielberg
WAS AMAZZZZBALLLS!!!!!

I love love love the book when I read it years ago and the Audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton (who I had like a major crush on in high school ;) teehee) was a 5 STAR!!!

Grey March 31, 2018 at 9:35 PM

Well, I finished book one and am burning into book 2 already. Another point for KU. I’m not commenting until I’m done. I had to press pause for Easter bunny duties… LOL. I’ll be back.

Kooloo March 31, 2018 at 9:36 PM

Oh ya PICK4ME for April is up on GRs!!!!

here’s RPO trailer: https://youtu.be/cSp1dM2Vj48

gahhhh I can’t gush enough of about RPO peeps
I have never given 5 STARS to ALL THREE: Book, Audiobook, Movie
It’s like the Trinity or something or is it the Bermuda Triangle, no no the Last Unicorn??? Bahhh You know what I mean :o

Tessa March 31, 2018 at 10:45 PM

What about ATF? :P And yeah, I still need to read Ready Player One. A friend has been pushing me to read it for who knows how long. I really need to.

Cheryl April 1, 2018 at 9:11 AM
Tessa April 1, 2018 at 9:23 AM

Hehehe That one is cute. Happy Easter everyone!

bev April 1, 2018 at 10:32 AM

That’s a good one Cheryl.

Happy Easter.

Amy April 1, 2018 at 10:35 AM

Cute Cheryl, LOL!!

Happy Easter everyone! *raises a Cadbury Creme Egg martini*

Amy April 1, 2018 at 10:46 AM

Final verdict on Kiss Me Like You Mean It…overall it was okay. Not great, not bad, just “meh.”

I started out loving it, then got tired of the woe-is-me and the back and forth with them (believe it or not), had trouble liking Connor, but still hung in there hoping for some kind of redemption. It kept me reading so there’s that. But the ending? *scratches head and looks confused* Um, okay then… :?

MichelleS April 1, 2018 at 11:10 AM

That’s why I’m reading so much Urban fantasy – got sick of all the “woe is me” back & forth too.

Nay April 1, 2018 at 11:16 AM

Happy Easter, everyone!!

Hmmm, I can’t decide whether I want to read KMLYMI or not after hearing that…

But I’m loving the What He Doesn’t Know duet, even though it’s making feel like I want to punch someone (if I don’t get whiplash first)! I’m halfway through the second book, but this pesky holiday weekend keeps getting in the way of my reading.

My favorite book for March–Tears of Tess (I’m sooo glad I finally read it! Thanks, Kooloo!!), closely followed by What He Doesn’t Know, which I couldn’t quite give 5 stars.

Kooloo April 1, 2018 at 11:34 AM

Yay Naynay! So glad you enjoyed TOT

Happy Easter
Xoxo

R. Renee April 1, 2018 at 12:35 PM

Happy Easter everybody!!

I started on Transcend last night and it kept me up til 3am. Maryse, you need to read this one! It’s going to hurt. I can tell!!

Leslie M April 1, 2018 at 12:39 PM

Happy Easter!!

I just made this with my son.

What do you think? https://pin.it/cadww2h4pjlo55

Except I did strawberry cake instead of brownie. I love choc and strawberry together. Can’t wait to eat it.

Leslie M April 1, 2018 at 12:41 PM

I can’t wait til release of Riders on the Storm!!!

A little birdie told me its coming this summer!

R. Renee April 1, 2018 at 12:42 PM

*squeezes Leslie*

Grey April 1, 2018 at 5:15 PM

I just posted the ATF challenge winner for April!!! *squee*

Maryse April 1, 2018 at 5:35 PM

Hi guys! Just checking in! My aunt and my cousin came for Easter Weekend, so I’m here but hanging out with my family this weekend. <3 I have some comments to backtrack through. :D

Maryse April 1, 2018 at 5:43 PM

P.S. HAPPY EASTER!! :D

MichelleS April 1, 2018 at 6:25 PM

Best of March reads:
Blackthorn & Grin trilogy
High Voltage

It was a fantasy month for me!

MichelleS April 1, 2018 at 6:25 PM

GriM not GriN – but I do grin thinking about it!

MichelleS April 1, 2018 at 6:26 PM

Oh! And HAPPY EASTER all you beautiful ladies!

Maryse April 19, 2018 at 11:27 AM

Okay Alyssa and crew!!!

The “Marital Strife” list is up (with lots of suggestions and I will keep updating it). :)

*hug*