HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY LONG WEEKEND to many of us. Extra time for book fun!!! I’ll still be in blog update/organizing mode all weekend, and of course… in reading mode to give my mind an organizing break. :D!!! In fact, I’m going in to a book right from this list (Heartbreak Warfare) and it’s by one of my favorite authors. Plus, the reactions to it are incredible so I can’t wait!!
<— P.S. That one there to the left is CALLING ME BIG TIME!!!!!! She fell in love with her perfect man, and he turns out to be her worst nightmare… OH MY!!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Bloodstained Beauty by Ella Fields <— LIVE!!! OMG THIS ONE SOUNDS AMAZING!! She thought she met her perfect man, and he turned out to be a monster!! “…The life I’d stumbled into was beautiful, and the man I loved was perfect. But perfection comes at a cost, and I’d slumbered through all the alarms. Then I met my nightmare. The man whose bright eyes held untamed darkness. The man who disarmed me with his peculiar behavior. The man whose cold, merciless hands shook me awake. In an instant, questions started to dismantle my happy ever after. ..”
Stephanie: I am currently reading this and omg its so freaking good!!
Kristy: Review at the top of the list says go in blind so here we go 😀
- Heartbreak Warfare by Kate Stewart & Heather Orgeron <— SUPER-UBER ANGST ALERT!!! Recently released and we have feedback ’cause Susan LOVED it!
Jennifer: I can take having my heart ripped out; I can handle gut wrenching sobs, I can handle my heart pounding in anticipation, and all the angst you want to throw at me….however HEARTBREAK WARFARE is in a class of it’s own. The level this book did all of that to me is like no other I have ever experienced. It has not been easy, very tough to read at times and I am not even done with it. (80%) I have had to take multiple breaks from it when the hurt got to be too much. Even when I was taking these breaks I could not stop thinking about them. I am starting to think there may not be enough stars in the sky for this one.
Susan: Just finished Heartbreak Warfare today and OMGosh that book gutted me but in such a good way, I hate to cry. Hate it but these tears were so good. Loved this book and literally could not put it down until I finished it. Can not stress enough how good it was.
Jenn: Finished “Heartbreak Warfare” yesterday and the first word of the title says it all.
- Tempted by Love: A Montana Heat Novel by Jennifer Ryan <— RECENT RELEASE SUPER-BARGAIN!!! THE DEA AGENT & HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER… “...Alina’s always been steady, focused, and lived on the safe side of life. Jay is totally devoted to his dangerous job. She knows a future with him will be filled with worry that one day he won’t come home. She’s done it with her brothers. She’s not sure she can face that uncertainty with the man she loves. Yet being in his arms is a bad idea they keep repeating, again and again...”
- Exmas by Winter Renshaw <— Winter Renshaw’s latest is LIVE!! She was so into him but then he stole her promotion… “…Refusing to work beneath him (professionally speaking and otherwise), I transferred 2,014 miles away to our Chicago division, and I’ve spent the past year trying to remember how much I hated his panty-melting smirk so I can forget how much I secretly loved the way his ocean eyes lit every time I walked into the room. But he’s just announced a last-minute site visit the week between Christmas and New Year’s, and on top of that, he’s audaciously designated me as his ‘right hand gal’ during his visit...”
- Balance: A Forbidden Gymnastics Romance (Off Balance Book 1) by Lucia Franco <— SUPER-FORBIDDEN/SUPER-BARGAIN FOR THE FIRST TWO BOOKS ALERT!! And OMG the comments about this series!!!
Meagan: Omg I’m obsessed with this series! It’s sooooo good!
Nay: I’m halfway through, and that one scene at about 43% knocked my socks off!!!
Robyn: Good Lord, I need to thank whoever recommended Balance by Lucia Franco! This book is most definately forbidden. I wasn’t sure I was going to like it because of the drastic age difference, but something just hooked me in. I couldn’t stop reading this book. Now I’m on to book 2, Execution. These books are very well written and if you like gymnastics, it’s another plus.
- Binding 13: Boys of Tommen #1 by Chloe Walsh <— SO MUCH LOVE for this one!! A few of us are reading this one together and some of our veterans loved it!
Jan: Binding 13′s more NA than YA. I’m not often a fan of either genre really, but there was just something about this one and I couldn’t stop reading it. The length didn’t seem to be an issue. I’m easily bored in books but I never got bored with this one.
Tasha: Binding 13 is crazy good. If only ppl understood my need to live in this book and leave. me. be. It’s giving me old school feels! And talk about fleshed our characters. Something about the way they curse makes it feel more classy than over here. Lol! The spelling too…. I tell you what though, those 800 pages really don’t feel daunting. I DO love it. I will definitely jump into the next book right away!
- Cole by Tijan <— TIJAN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! LEADER OF THE MAFIA & she’s about to fall in love with him… “...I shouldn’t have remembered him. He was just a guy who walked through a restaurant. I didn’t know his name. We never made eye contact. There was no connection between us at all. But I could feel him. The tingle down my spine…” P.S. This one was just recommended on today’s reader question request of “criminal underworld” books!!
Tiffany: this is a good one!
- Make Me: A Broke and Beautiful Novel by Tessa Bailey<– Tessa Bailey super-bargain alert!! “Construction worker Russell Hart has been head-over-work boots for Abby Sullivan since the moment he laid eyes on her. But he knows a classy, uptown virgin like her could never be truly happy with a rough, blue-collar guy like him. If only she’d stop treating him like her personal hero—a role he craves more than oxygen—maybe he could accept it...”
- The Music Shop: A Novel and The Solitude of Prime Numbers: A Novel <— TASHA found us goodies!! And she’s my book-twin, so… 😉
Tasha: The Music Shop: A Novel is on sale… and The Solitude of The Solitude of Prime Numbers: A Novel by Paolo Giordano is on sale… Neither are romance, but they look to be good ones. Up Jumps the Devil by Michael Poore is on sale …. I’d never heard of it before (not romance) but it sounds super intriguing.
- Marriage Mistake by R.S. Lively <— LIVE!!! SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER GETTING MARRIED TO THIS JERK BILLIONAIRE… “If only I’d listened to reason. Now, I’m knocked up and married to this domineering billionaire.” *hrmph* I dunno. Why don’t I feel bad for her? 😉 😛
- Maybe Don’t Wanna (The Simple Man Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! SHE WON’T LISTEN * SHE THINKS SHE CAN SAVE HIM... “...For appearances’ sake, he plays the part. He does what people expect him to do—mostly. And at the end of each day, he goes back to his lonely apartment and wishes he was a different person. One who could fix the things he’s broken. Then Kayla Nash forces her way into his life, and the world as he knows it is irrevocably changed...”
- Doctor Daddy: A Dark Daddy Romance (Dark Daddies Book 2) by B. B. Hamel <— STEAMY NEW RELEASE W/ A BOSSY DOMINANT!! (and the author has a warning: Doctor Daddy is an ultra hot Daddy Dom romance featuring an older man and a younger woman. It has super steamy scenes and some bad language, plus lots of fun banter. It’s only recommended for readers 18+. If you like spanking, dirty talk, silly puns, and dominant men, something tells me you’re going to love this book!”
- Royally Yours: A Standalone Romance (Royally Series Book 4) by Emma Chase <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! JR LOVED IT!
JR: I read Royally Yours this weekend and loved it! It was sweet and sad and oh so good. This whole series is one of my all time favs.
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Repeat by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT PREORDER ALERT!!!! It sounds so good! The author says:
“I’m so excited to reveal the cover for REPEAT! It’s an Audible Original standalone releasing – January 7th , 2019. Meaning the ebook will be available early April.”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Bulldozer (Hard To Love Book 3) by P. Dangelico – November 12th 2018
- Tragic (Lark Cove Book 3) by Devney Perry – November 13th 2018
- Whiskey Undone (Whiskey and Lies Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – November 13th 2018
- Control: An Everyday Heroes Novella by K. Bromberg – November 13th 2018
- Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich – November 13th 2018
- Reclaiming Izabel (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Victoria Paige – November 13th 2018
- Tequila Tequila by Emma Hart – November 13th 2018
- Control: An Everyday Heroes Novella by K. Bromberg – November 13th 2018
- Pucked Love (The Pucked Series Book 7) by Helena Hunting – November 13th 2018
- Fireworks (True North Book 6) by Sarina Bowen – November 13th 2018
- Possession (Perversion Trilogy Book 2) by T.M. Frazier – November 13th 2018
- The Beautiful Years II: A Mafia Romance Saga by Annie Rose Welch – November 13th 2018
- A Perfect Lie by Lisa Renee Jones – November 14th 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald – The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling – November 16th 2018
- Only Love (One and Only Book 3) by Melanie Harlow – November 26th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).