Lene is looking for a specific book genre too. She’s looking for the bad guys. The REAL bad guys. 😉
I need help!
I’m really in the mood for the on the edge of your seat underworld romance.. The ones where you don’t know if he’s bad for you or hands down just dangerous…
All fighters, drug lords and other criminals please get in line and bring your friends lol
Do you have any suggestions?
I sure DO Lene. I was on a HUGE bad guy kick awhile ago, and made some fun lists for us to choose from, but I’d be happy to collect some of the latest reader recommendations and add to them!
So far, here are my lists:
- My Top 13 Most Illicit Bad Boys
- Just Bad Guys (and very bad guys!)
- Recommended Mafia Romance Books
- All of my blog posts tagged “Bad Guys“
- All of my blog posts tagged “mafia“
- All of my blog posts tagged “antiheroes“
Jenn: The first books that popped in my head when I read this question was a series I read years ago-I absolutely loved it. 5* everybook in the series. Not so much Mafia but “Secret Society”. Pieces of Lies series by Angela Richardson
Heather: Gypsy Brother Series