<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Karina Halle’s A Nordic King: A Standalone Romance JUST WENT LIVE TOO & IT’S A FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!!! :D!!!
Happy Friday my friends!!! It’s another big “Friday Finds” list (and freaking fantastic if I do say so myself!!) that I will continue adding to, throughout the day, so keep checking back. 😀
Oh and!!! I forgot to play “Three Things” last week, so let’s play today, shall we?
- I almost just LOST MY MIND seeing a brand new Taylor Jenkins Reid story (Evidence of the Affair) that just went live!!! That was better than coffee as a “pick me up”!!
- I just reviewed a book that is not at all my norm, and yet it has everything to do with love.
- I’m also reading two books at the same time (“The Simple Wild: A Novel” <— almost done and I’m loving it!! and “No Tomorrow” <— it already made my jaw drop and I’m still in the first quarter – so sweeeeet and SO DIRTY!!), and will likely have TWO more reviews this weekend. 😀
“Lowen arrives at the Crawford home, ready to sort through years of Verity’s notes and outlines, hoping to find enough material to get her started. What Lowen doesn’t expect to uncover in the chaotic office is an unfinished autobiography Verity never intended for anyone to read.
Page after page of bone-chilling admissions, including Verity’s recollection of what really happened the day her daughter died. …”
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game Series) by Samantha Christy <— LIVE!! BASEBALL STAR & HIS FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!! P.S. It can be read as a standalone. 😀 “...We made the arrangements. We agreed to a contract. It’s iron clad. No sex. No love. No future. What could possibly go wrong?“
- A Nordic King: A Standalone Romance nay Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!!! AND IT’S A FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!! “A widowed father of two little girls. The beautiful nanny he’s hired to raise them. A forbidden romance unlike any other. A Nordic King is the newest standalone royal romance from the New York Times Bestselling author of The Pact and The Swedish Prince.”
- Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid <—- OMG OMG OMG!!! A NEW ONE BY TAYLOR JENKIS REID??????? *thud* “The repercussions of an illicit affair unfold in this short story by bestselling author Taylor Jenkins Reid.” MINE MINE MINE!!!
- Marriage Material by Alexa Riley <— ALEXA RILEY ALERT!! SINGLE DAD WITH A TWIST!!! 😉 *giggle* You’ll see. “…When she meets the new stranger in town who is in desperate need of a nanny, things couldn’t be more perfect. Their two worlds collide and it’s love at first sight. Can they stick together while the outside world tries to break them apart?”
- Austin by Lauren Runow & Jeannine Colette <— ILLEGAL STREET RACER ALERT!! And we are celebrating with a signed book giveaway & an exclusive excerpt!! Just comment on the blog post to enter. 😀 ” “…I accidentally cause one false start, and now I’m being pulled into a guy’s car—who everyone only knows as Falcon—before an illegal street race. He may not want anyone to truly know who he is, but he’s met his match. Game on, Falcon.”
- Bunt (Minnesota Moose Book 1) by J.C. Thompson
- Finding His Mark (Stealth Ops Book 1) by Brittney Sahin
- Power Games by May Sage
- Thrown Upon the World: A True Story by George Kolber <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE NOVEL IN WAR TIMES!! Ellen found is this one!
Ellen: I have gotten into a very unlikely romance novel. Based in WWII, and on a true story. 2 Families fleeing the war and finding love in the process against all the tragedy that was WWII. It’s very good. Thrown Upon The World by George Kolber, thrownupontheworld.com for the book site. I didn’t think it was going to be as good as it is, well worth it.
- Wicked Wedding: A Wicked Horse Vegas Novel (Left at the Altar Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett <— LIVE!! SAWYER BENNETT ALERT!!! STRANGERS HITCHED IN VEGAS 😉 “…Andrew Collings has seen a lot of things living in Vegas. Hell, he’s done a lot of things. But one thing he’s never witnessed is a beautiful brunette, hitchhiking her way into the city, wearing a wedding dress. Until now, that is. Brynne Adams is running away from a broken heart. She expected a lot of things from her wedding day but finding photos of her fiancé and maid of honor and best man in a compromising position wasn’t one of them. She most certainly never imagined that she’d end up marrying the handsome stranger that rescued her from the side of the road that day…”
- Rumors: Allison & Zane by Rachael Brownell <— LIVE!!! “…Maybe that’s why I’m attracted to Zane. He’s irritating to the point I want to strangle him. He refuses to apologize for being himself. He’s rude and brash and so damn sexy. The moment I saw him I knew he was trouble. When he laid the challenge on the table, I should have run…”
- Dane’s Storm by Mia Sheridan <— PLANE CRASH AND THEY ARE STRANDED TOGETHER… I’M DYING TO READ THIS and Linda has feedback!!
Linda: I just finished Dane’s Storm and need to bask in all the feels from such an amazing read!!
- Lies We Tell Ourselves by Amy Mateo <— LIVE!! AND OH MY THIS SOUNDS LIKE A LOVE TRIANGLE THAT WILL TEAR OUR HEARTS OUT!! HE LOVES THEM BOTH… “...Micah Leven loves Presley. She’s the girl who’s always been there to help, the one who knows all the ugly things about him and makes him believe he can be a better man, the one who will never leave because she’s promised over and over. But he also loves Mara. Mara is his ideal. She’s the dream he conjured up as a boy and never wavered from. She’s beautiful, ambitious, driven, a fellow newscaster at his Atlanta station, and the perfect asset for the life he’s always wanted…”
- Every Day I Loved You: A Friends to Lovers Romance (Coming Home Book 1) by Robin Edwards
- Bonded by Accident: A Kindred Tales Novel (Brides of the Kindred) by Evangeline Anderson <— EVANGELINE ANDERSON ALERT!! My sister is losing her mind over this blurb jolt!
Johanne: OMG OMG OMG !!! I am only at number 9 of the Brides of the Kindred series… but the blurb of the last one got me so tempted !!!!! I’ll need to read the next dozen sooooon !!! ha ha ha
- Hollywood Redemption: A Hollywood Romance (Fairlane Series Book 1) by Harlow Layne <— SINGLE MOM & THE HOLLYWOOD ACTOR ALERT!! “…Luke was a Hollywood actor on the rise, whose work ruled his life until a chance encounter. He’s nothing like the egotistical, selfish Hollywood type. Now Luke must convince the woman who has his heart to give him a shot. They were from two very different worlds – collided by fate and pushed apart by distance, crazy fans, paparazzi, and exes…”
- Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers Book 4) by Kennedy Fox
- Scorchin’ (The Hot Boys Series Book 2) by Olivia Rush <— LIVE!! SINGLE FATHER FIREFIGHTER ALERT!! YEP! That title and cover go together!! 😉 Scorchin’ is right!! “…I try to keep it physical, my career allowing no time for romance, but I soon learn there’s more than meets the eye with Stone. He’s not just one of New City’s finest fireman, he’s a loving single father. Now, he’s ready to tear down my professional boundaries, to take what he wants. Soon I’m dangerously close to my story, and only Stone can protect me…”
- Control: A Dark Mafia Captive Romance (Cherish Series Book 2) by Olivia Ryann <— LIVE!! DARK READ ALERT!! “…The shackles around my wrists mean only one thing. He owns me now. With his dark glares and barked orders, he is dangerous. He is my tormentor, my captor, a threat to my very existence. Not to be toyed with. Even if my frightened mind whispers maybe…”
- Rise of The Witch: Circus of Shifters Reverse Harem (The Phoenix’s Ashes Book 1) by Rebecca Ethington
- Crossroads by Brooke Parker <— LIVE!! HER EX’S BROTHER... “…I’m still sitting on the broken promises from a half-drunk teenage boy. When Dylan abruptly leaves my life and our plans behind, I’m left devastated. Born and raised in a small town, I’m the one facing embarrassment as I try to move on while the gossip and judgment linger. Even my best friend struggles to save me from my despair. After a few chance run-ins with Levi, I’m starting to smile again. I shouldn’t be looking at him the way I do, but it’s getting harder to deny what I’m feeling when he’s near. Being the older brother of my ex-boyfriend, Levi is the one person I could never be with…”
- The Blue Line Duet by Meghan Quinn <— Cheryl loved this one!
Cheryl: Leslie I loved the “Upside” duet by Meghan Quinn. It totally surprised me because she’s usually the author I go to if I want an over the top rom com. This one was a well-written angsty book duet with the “feels.”
Leslie M: I’m only at 38% and have already teared up few times. 🙁 I think its going to be super hurty. I have pretzel tummy…not sure why as I don’t even know spoilers.
- Blade (Archer’s Creek Book 3) by Gemma Weir <— SHE HATES HIM & HE WON’T LET HER LEAVE… “…I walked away from my life to save myself. I’ve moved on, but never forward. I don’t want to look back; all I want is my sister and to get the hell out of Archer’s Creek – but he won’t let me. Always there, he refuses to let my secrets stay hidden. He’s not my type: old, opinionated, and dangerous – I hate him. Except when he touches me; then I don’t hate him at all...”
- The Untamed Duke (The Taming Series Book 2) by April Moran
- Kick by Ali Dean <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE JUST WENT LIVE!! I love this cover, and title… …and let me titillate you with a bit of a blurb jolt… 😉 “…I think I might be addicted to falling in love. When rising rock star Jack Kingston comes to play on our college campus, I think he’ll be just another fix. Instead, he flips everything around and makes me question who I am, what I want, and why I do what I do. After he leaves, everything changes...”
- Center of Gravity by K.K. Allen <– SHE’S IN HOLLYWOOD TO BE A DANCER… “…Everything was going according to plan–until I was literally shoved into the arms of the one man who could make or break my career. Come to find out, it wasn’t my career I had to worry about. It was my heart…”
- Of Sunlight and Stardust by Christina Lee & Riley Hart <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Recently out of prison, Cole Lachlan has little to his name. Homeless, broke, and without many options as a felon, Cole heads to Red Bluff with hopes of a second chance. There he meets Tanner, whose loneliness mirrors his own, and soon Cole is trading room and board for rebuilding the burned-out barn on Tanner’s property that hasn’t been touched in seventy years. Turns out, the barn holds more secrets than either of them could have imagined...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter <— Leslie M LOVED IT!!
Leslie M: I just finished an audiobook I really liked!! *happy dance* Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter I needed something to perk me up and this was great! Excellent narration, hilarious dialogue, lot’s of sexual tension and an adorable baby goat! 4 **** Also, I think after checking out the author’s Instagram, I might need to be her new BFF.
PREORDERS (…a few of next week’s!!! )
- Runaway Girl by Tessa Bailey – September 24th 2018
- Once Upon A Sure Thing by Lauren Blakely – September 24th 2018
- Strong: A Stage Dive Novella by Kylie Scott – September 25th 2018
- Hot Winter Nights: A Heartbreaker Bay Novel by Jill Shalvis – September 25th 2018
- Hidden (A Requisition Force Novel) by Rebecca Zanetti – September 25th 2018
- Perversion (Perversion Trilogy Book 1) by T.M. Frazier – September 25th 2018
- Hour of Darkness: A Hunter Legacy Novel (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy Book 2) by Lara Adrian – September 25th 2018
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan – September 25th 2018
- The Triangle by J.A. Huss – September 25th 2018
- Faking It by K. Bromberg – AUDIOBOOK ONLY – September 25th 2018
- Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 26th 2018
- Cards of Love: The Moon (New Camelot Book 4) by Sierra Simone – October 5th 2018
- Once Upon A Wild Fling by Lauren Blakely – October 8th 2018
- Fall (VIP Book 3) by Kristen Callahan – October 23rd 2018
- Secrets (Web of Sin) by Aleatha Romig – October 30th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).