Happy Memorial Day, my friends!! And it would also seem it’s “Maryse’s Favorite Books Are On Sale Today” day. 😛 LOL! Yep. Many of our favorite books and series just went on sale, and at first, I was posting ’em one by one on Facebook, but wow, there are just sooooo many good ones. So I decided to compile ’em all into a super-sale list. 🙂 PLUS!! There are a few great looking books that just went live, including TWO that I was highly anticipating and I’ve already started reading. 😀 YAY US!!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- The Dark-Hunters (The Collection Thus Far) (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— YAY for putting this one back on sale! I know a ton of our fellow readers missed out on this super deal. 23 books (and one of my FAVORITE paranormal romance series). Intense action, intense romance, and suuuuuper steamy!!
- Here are just a few of my reviews from this series (I’ve reviewed a ton of ’em!)
- Book Review – Night Pleasures
- Book Review – Night Embrace
- Book Review – Dance with the Devil
- Book Review – Kiss of the Night
- Book Review – Night Play
- Book Review – Acheron
- Motorcycle Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley <— ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE KA reads!!!! I totally 5-star loved it, and it’s on sale right now!! (my Motorcycle Man review)
- The Gamble (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley <— speaking of KA super-ness, 4 books in THIS series went on sale, too (and I LOVE this series like crazy!) – my review of The Gamble
- Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain) <— *squeeeeee!!!* Tate’s book (he’s also one of my #1 heroes, now) – okay this one’s not officially on “sale” but I consider that bargain priced and an absolute MUST READ!!! It’s the one that started it allllll for me, Kristen Ashley-wise. 😀 My review of Sweet Dreams
- Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley – I 5-star loved it!! My review of Lady Luck
- Jagged by Kristen Ashley – my review of Jagged
- Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley
- Behind His Eyes – Convicted: The Missing Years (Consequences) by Aleatha Romig <— SURPRISE RECENT RELEASE EBOOK SALE!!! On sale today. She assures us this is not her doing (Amazon put it on sale) but I linked it up in case some want to get in on this great price.
- Transcendence by Shay Savage <— SUPER unique, super awesome love story that I couldn’t put down!! (my review of Transcendence)
- Sinners MC – Boxed Set by Bella Jewel <— BIKER SERIES bundled (but it’s going off sale soon she warns).
- Life After Taylah by Bella Jewel <— JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!! OMG ANOTHER that gave me a *blurb jolt*!! This is one that I’m absolutely gonna give a “go” ’cause I know it’s gonna make me soooooo uncomfortable (and probably uncomfortably swoon-y)!! “Then I meet Nate. Champion Motocross Racer. Bad boy. Married. He will soon become my everything. There’s only one problem with that. He’s not mine to have. Our relationship isn’t right. Our love is forbidden.“ <— Ruh Roh.
- Intercepting Love (A Second Chances Standalone) by L.P. Dover – JUST RELEASED!!! She’s stuck between a famous NFL player and a Motocross champion. Poooor her. 😉
- Ready for You (The Ready Series) by J.L. Berg <— JUST RELEASED! (3rd book in the series, however each can be read as a standalone).
- Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder) by Nashoda Rose <— JUST RELEASED!!! And I know many here L-O-V-E the first two books!! I know those blurbs are jolty as heck!!! 😀 (here’s the reading order)
- Chat by Theresa Rite <— JUST RELEASED (Jennifer let us know that this one just went live!) and it’s got an intriguing premise! She’s a bestselling author, and a guy-friend tried to reconnect with her by chatting online… “As Sandy begins to chat with Jason online, she creates a safe place to explore what neither of the friends thought would ever exist between them. As lines blur and are eventually crossed, they begin to wonder if amazing sex is worth risking a lifetime of friendship. Twenty-six years… twenty-six letters.”
- Four Score (Gypsy Brothers) by Lili Saint Germain <— JUST RELEASED / BIKER SERIES ALERT! For those following this biker series (I heard it’s good), here’s the latest release.
- The Devil’s Contract by Claire Contreras <— JUST RELEASED!! Intriguing blurb indeed. Just 4 lines. 😉 “He gave them a choice. She took it. He made her promise two years. She should have known there was a catch.“
- Against the Cage: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston <— RELEASING TOMORROW!! & MMA BOOK ALERT and this is the one I’m reading right now (review copy)!! 😀 It’s an MMA fighter romance, and it’s pretty darn funny!!! So far, so good!!
against the cage is still on preorder for me!
Hi!!! Question, are the Sinners MC books full length? For .99 for the set I will totally buy that!! Just wanted to make sure they were full books not short stories.
Loved Intercepting Love!!!
GAH!! Okay fixed, it *IS* still in pre-order status. 🙂 I got ahead of myself, ’cause I’m reading a review copy. Well, at least once it goes live, I’ll probably have a review up for it. LOL! 😀
Yep, the main books in the series are over 200 pages each (211, 240-something and 280-something?).
Seems like a great deal considering their length. 😀
Happy Memorial Day, ladies!! 😀 I started Life After Taylah this morning, and so far, so good. *fingers crossed*
Time to go and start the watermelon vodka snow cones! 😛
Maryse, have you read any good book with that “unriqueted love” feel lately? I’m craving it! But I can’t find a good one.
Carla, check out The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen. Such a good book!
Happy Memorial Day!! Reading Life After Taylah. About 70% in. It’s good, the writing could use a little editing, but I’m enjoying it. The heroine annoys me some and if I read “he’s married or you don’t know how hard I have it” one more time…. Looking forward to reading Against the Cage tomorrow- was wondering it says one of the Worth the Fight Series- is it a standalone or part one?
Kim- I like the blurb for Intercepting Love. Did you read the previous books in the series? I know it says standalone, but characters are mentioned in previous books.
The Devils Contract by Claire Contreras just went LIVE!! It sounds interesting! 🙂
Lori – Thanks! Its sounds good and kind of sweet. I just bought it. 😉
I just added two new ones to the list. 😀
Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder) by Nashoda Rose
and The Devils Contract by Claire Contreras
I just wanted to share my excitement that City of Heavenly
fire by Cassandra Clare was delivered to my kindle tonight
I totally forgot about this one. Its the last book in the
Mortal Instruments series!!!!
Finished Life after Taylah and enjoyed it, but agreed with Cheryl’s comment that it could use some editing and certain phrases were kind of worn out. I did enjoy it and the author handled the “other woman” situation well, at least the married man was not a scumbag! I would give it 4 stars.
Maryse, just seeing your blurb about Motorcycle Man makes me crave to read it again. A couple of weeks ago I reread Mystery Man and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Don’t even know what made me do it. But you know a Kristin Ashley is not a short read and you get drawn in and it was a rainy day and so on and so on…..
Just finished Life After Taylah. The blurb was awesome, but the execution was just okay. Why does EVERY heroine lately have to be physically perfect? Must EVERY male except her relatives want her? It just gets to be a bit too much after a while. Anyway, sorry to go off on a tangent there, but even though this book moved me a few times, I just couldn’t connect with the heroine.
Thanks for the feedback guys! Helps me decide on my next…
When I love an ARC I buy the book to help out the author. And since I LOVED Against the Cage, I was so happy to see it on my Kindle this morning. i didn’t know it was coming out today. Y’all should read it. t got my copy this morning and couldn’t resist going to the end and reading the sneak peek of book #2. YIKES…looks good.
Just read Intercepting Love- it was ok. Once again the blurb was better than the book.
Rachel & Maryse- from what I can tell I think book #2 in the Against the Cage/Worth the Fight Series is about different characters or am I wrong and it is a continuation of the story in book #1??
🙁 All these sales are gone already. I must’ve just missed them. Boo. I was going to buy the entire Colorado Mountain series, too. Hurumph!
Lots of great books on sale, so many Kristen Ashley favorites. I’ve been on a KA kick for the last month. I’ve read The Will, the whole Dream Man, series, and the whole Colorado Mountain series. Sooooo goooood! 🙂
I loved loved loved the Sinners MC boxes set! Holy smokes!!! Thanks for recommending it! Every book was awesome!