Happy Memorial Day, my friends!! And it would also seem it’s “Maryse’s Favorite Books Are On Sale Today” day. 😛 LOL! Yep. Many of our favorite books and series just went on sale, and at first, I was posting ’em one by one on Facebook, but wow, there are just sooooo many good ones. So I decided to compile ’em all into a super-sale list. 🙂 PLUS!! There are a few great looking books that just went live, including TWO that I was highly anticipating and I’ve already started reading. 😀 YAY US!!!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- The Dark-Hunters (The Collection Thus Far) (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— YAY for putting this one back on sale! I know a ton of our fellow readers missed out on this super deal. 23 books (and one of my FAVORITE paranormal romance series). Intense action, intense romance, and suuuuuper steamy!!
- Motorcycle Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley <— ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE KA reads!!!! I totally 5-star loved it, and it’s on sale right now!! (my Motorcycle Man review)
- The Gamble (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley <— speaking of KA super-ness, 4 books in THIS series went on sale, too (and I LOVE this series like crazy!) – my review of The Gamble
- Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain) <— *squeeeeee!!!* Tate’s book (he’s also one of my #1 heroes, now) – okay this one’s not officially on “sale” but I consider that bargain priced and an absolute MUST READ!!! It’s the one that started it allllll for me, Kristen Ashley-wise. 😀 My review of Sweet Dreams
- Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley – I 5-star loved it!! My review of Lady Luck
- Jagged by Kristen Ashley – my review of Jagged
- Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley
- Behind His Eyes – Convicted: The Missing Years (Consequences) by Aleatha Romig <— SURPRISE RECENT RELEASE EBOOK SALE!!! On sale today. She assures us this is not her doing (Amazon put it on sale) but I linked it up in case some want to get in on this great price.
- Transcendence by Shay Savage <— SUPER unique, super awesome love story that I couldn’t put down!! (my review of Transcendence)
- Sinners MC – Boxed Set by Bella Jewel <— BIKER SERIES bundled (but it’s going off sale soon she warns).
- Life After Taylah by Bella Jewel <— JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!! OMG ANOTHER that gave me a *blurb jolt*!! This is one that I’m absolutely gonna give a “go” ’cause I know it’s gonna make me soooooo uncomfortable (and probably uncomfortably swoon-y)!! “Then I meet Nate. Champion Motocross Racer. Bad boy. Married. He will soon become my everything. There’s only one problem with that. He’s not mine to have. Our relationship isn’t right. Our love is forbidden.“ <— Ruh Roh.
- Intercepting Love (A Second Chances Standalone) by L.P. Dover – JUST RELEASED!!! She’s stuck between a famous NFL player and a Motocross champion. Poooor her. 😉
- Ready for You (The Ready Series) by J.L. Berg <— JUST RELEASED! (3rd book in the series, however each can be read as a standalone).
- Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder) by Nashoda Rose <— JUST RELEASED!!! And I know many here L-O-V-E the first two books!! I know those blurbs are jolty as heck!!! 😀 (here’s the reading order)
- Chat by Theresa Rite <— JUST RELEASED (Jennifer let us know that this one just went live!) and it’s got an intriguing premise! She’s a bestselling author, and a guy-friend tried to reconnect with her by chatting online… “As Sandy begins to chat with Jason online, she creates a safe place to explore what neither of the friends thought would ever exist between them. As lines blur and are eventually crossed, they begin to wonder if amazing sex is worth risking a lifetime of friendship. Twenty-six years… twenty-six letters.”
- Four Score (Gypsy Brothers) by Lili Saint Germain <— JUST RELEASED / BIKER SERIES ALERT! For those following this biker series (I heard it’s good), here’s the latest release.
- The Devil’s Contract by Claire Contreras <— JUST RELEASED!! Intriguing blurb indeed. Just 4 lines. 😉 “He gave them a choice. She took it. He made her promise two years. She should have known there was a catch.“
- Against the Cage: Worth the Fight Series by Sidney Halston <— RELEASING TOMORROW!! & MMA BOOK ALERT and this is the one I’m reading right now (review copy)!! 😀 It’s an MMA fighter romance, and it’s pretty darn funny!!! So far, so good!!