Happy Friday the 13th! 😉 To get in the scary mood, I’ve got a date with Dex tonight (Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror #8) and I can’t wait! He is my #1 guy (other than Travis) so you KNOW that means love!!! YAY ME! I can’t wait!! Reader reactions are already already freaking me out. Like this one:
Claudia: Ashes to Ashes by Karina Halle=WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying in here.
P.S. Here is the Experiment in Terror Series Reading Order in case you wanna come out and play with us. There’s a reason for all of the fuss over this awesome (one of my all-time favorite) series.
Oh… and I am LOVING your comments and the fact that you’re leaving me your own favorite recommendations. In fact, I just backtracked through some older comments left on past bargains and new release posts, where readers adamantly recommended even more (“new-to-me”) books as additional suggestions for our lists and they look SO good. Like this “Marked” book that you guys keep freaking out over. I could make a “reader-review” out of your recommendations alone, for that one! (I posted it, below)
Plus, I realized that many of our fellow readers came back, after reading their one-click choices from the list, with awesome feedback for us! I’ve included some of those, too.
Keep ’em coming! I love sifting through the comments and seeing what you guys are loving. It’s even more fun when I check out the synopsis and get that “must-read-now” *jolt*. Couple that with your enthusiasm, and my TBR list gets antsy. 😀
Okay so here they are!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Great Exploitations (Trouble in Tampa) by Nicole Williams <— NEW RELEASE and Jules says: “Love this unique series but it’s always so short.”
- After the Rain by Lisa De Jong <— NEW RELEASE. This one comes after the hit book When it Rains (<—my review) which made many of us cry. And the author mentions: “I want to note that 100% of the earning from this novella are going to The American Cancer Society and RAINN. “
- Worth the Fight (Accidentally on Purpose) by L.D. Davis <— NEW RELEASE (book #3) in this series (Accidentally Series Reading Order) – Thanks Claudia!!! – and Stephanie says: “… I loved both! … I’m looking forward to part 3! Thanks Claudia!” and Janet agrees: “Loved these too. Thanks Claudia” (gorgeous cover!!)
- Unbearable (Undescribable) by Shantel Tessier <—- NEW RELEASE (thanks Kandace!!). She says: “The second book in the Undescribable series by Shantel Tessier just went live. … I didn’t even realize there was going to be a second book when I finished it. I’m happy the Author did it that way. This is going to be a continuation of their story.” and Lori says: “I remember this one, loved it! I didn’t know there was going to be more!”
- Undescribable by Shantel Tessier <— and here’s book #1 “Broken hearted and alone in a new city, Samantha begins to build a new life for herself while working as a bartender. Focusing on her new friends and rebuilding her broken life, Samantha is content. Until she meets him – attorney by day and a cocky, foul mouth playboy by night.“
- Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper <— this is the one I loved like CRAZY earlier this week (and so many are loving it, too!) It kind of got lost in all of my “Beautiful Wedding” love, so I’m bringing it back ’round again (here’s my review), especially after Louise said:
Louise: I have almost finished Louder Than Love and I loved it! It was definitely a 5 star for me thanks for the recommandation! I am in the mood for this kind of story any advice?
Maryse: I know!!!! OMG SO good it’s just… almost perfect for me. That one gave me “that” feeling when I was done. Just wait until the last line…
Louise: I finished it! And you are right the last part was 10 star for me: -)
- When You’re Ready by J.L. Berg —> I’m putting this one back on the list ’cause Debbie suggested it to Louise (from above) as a great read after “Louder Than Love”
- Save Me From Me by Erika Ashby <— NEW RELEASE! “When Dani isn’t leaving and Holden isn’t staying will they be able to keep themselves from getting too attached?”
- Tipsy (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert <— Bobbi recommends this one! “Just finished Tipsy by Cambria Hebert and loved it!!”
- Sex Love Repeat by Allesandra Torre <— I’m bringing this one back ’cause it’s another of my recent favorites. So many of us spent a weekend (a few weeks ago – was it Sunday?) reading (and freaking out) together over this one. I just noticed it has a slightly new cover (less… sexy ;)) Still though, the inside is SUPER sexy (and SUPER twisty – soooo so fun!!). Here’s my review in case you haven’t read this one yet.
- Fate (Fate #1) by Elizabeth Reyes <—(thanks Aimee!)
- Like Gravity by Julie Johnson <— Aimee found us this deal and Kathy says: “Loved this book!!” (mother murdered which has messed her up in ability to be close until she meets a local rock star… but “When a sinister presence from her past reemerges, Brooklyn will be pushed to her breaking point. For the first time in fifteen years, she will confront both her grief and her memories, as she plays a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with an unforeseen enemy.”
- The Law of Attraction (Lawyers in Love) by N.M. Silber <— recommended by Jodie: “Have you read the Lawyers in Love series by N.M. Silber? The second installment, The Home Court Advantage, was just released. The books have it all…love, lust, mystery, and important they are hilarious! I highly recommend you check them out!”
- The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love) by N.M. Silber <— and here’s book #2!
- Lost (Lost and Found #1, New Adult Romance) by Nadia Simonenko <— Joanne recommends this (and the followup): “Have you read Lost by Nadia Simonenko and the followup to that is Found… I highly recommend these books. They were amazing!!”
- Found (Lost and Found #2, New Adult Romance) (Lost & Found) by Nadia Simonenko (here’s book #2)
- Lovely Vicious by Sara Wolf <— Sara recommends this one: “Lovely Vicious by Sara Wolf is really good too!” and Niki says: “I agree with Sara Lovely Vicious is soooo good.” Okay with that gorgeous cover, I gotta find out what it’s about! “All the girls in her new school want one thing – Jack Hunter, the Ice Prince of East Summit High. Hot as an Armani ad, smart enough to get into Yale, and colder than the Arctic, Jack Hunter’s never gone out with anyone. Sure, people have seen him downtown with beautiful women, but he’s never given high school girls the time of day. Until Isis punches him in the face. Jack’s met his match. Suddenly everything is a game.” <– sounds like fun! 😉
- Raphael (Vampires in America) by D.B. Reynolds <— Aimee found is this deal for us vampire lovers!!
- Cool Shade by Theresa Weir <— (thanks Aimee). I read this one a couple of years ago and really liked it!! I still need to review it (in fact, I think I’m going to, this weekend now that I remember it), but it’s got that weird, moody, contemporary romance a la “Bonnie Dee” feel to it. She’s a night DJ, lives next door to a reclusive man… lots of mystery and intrigue (you’ll like his “history”… who he is. Was…) and he’s got a lot of bad guilt. I remember a certain surprise twist and I was shocked but impressed by the author for going that way. Very good!
- Take Me (Take a Chance) (Entangled Ever After) by Diane Alberts <— (thanks Aimee!!) A total playboy in Vegas…” how did he let one drunken Vegas night end with I do instead of hell no?” (<— hehe!)
- Cherry Girl (Blackstone Affair) by Raine Miller <— Jean LOVES this one so much that she left me this heartfelt comment: “What an amazing love story! I felt, cried, loved……everything in this book! And Neil……….can’t say enough about my feelings for him!! Please Maryse, I am begging you to read this book. Please for all the times I dropped the book I was reading to join you with what you were reading (haha), I BEG YOU TO READ IT!! I really think you will love it! I recommend it to everyone and you don’t have to read the Blackstone Series — it is definitely a standalone!“
- Kingdom Collection: Books 1-3 by Marie Hall <— Stephanie clicked this one from one of our recent lists and loved it saying: “Hey Maryse! Just finished “Her Mad Hatter” by Marie Hall & it was so good! I loved the whole Wonderland aspect & Hatter was delicious. A definite must read! I bought the bundle & cant wait for the other two. So very different but amazing! Thanks for the recommendation “
- Training Season by Leta Blake <— M/M book alert!! Although not bargain-priced… Louise recommends this one saying: “I just read Training Season which is an m/m book. It was so good. I would highly recommend it “
- Marked. Part I: The missing Link by J.M. Sevilla <— Another HIT MAN!! Niki recommends this one: “Marked by JM Sevilla is so good; another hit man book.” and Lisa loved it too: “A couple weeks ago I finished a 99cent book that has stayed with me-Marked. Part I: The missing Link by J.M. Sevilla. I thought I was reading another bad boy with secrets who tires to keep away from the good girl, but boy was I wrong, it was so much more than that. It’s been a long time since a book had me laughing one minute, tearing up and swooning in another, and saying WTF is going on in the next. If anyone decides to read this book, I highly recommend not reading any spoilers, I’m not sure the book would have been as much fun if I knew what to expect.” Chrissy agrees: “Maryse – HIGHLY recommend: Marked. Part I: The missing Link, by J.M. Sevilla. WOW!!. I can’t believe there is not more buzz about this one – its excellent!! I just finished it and I’m in book hangover!!” Annnnnnnd…. Shunda: “I agree with Chrissy, just finished Marked, and was blown away. Whoa!” <—Heeee heeeee!!! Okay! I’m convinced!! MINE! 😀
- The Wedding Game by Amy Matayo <— Kandra recommends this one: ” It was just published a couple of weeks ago – I read it in just 2 days (work days where I couldn’t read the whole day ) It’s a great read!” <— oh this looks original! I’ve always wondered what happens “behind the scenes” of these shows: “Ellie McAllister has her own problems. She needs money, and she needs it now. Despite her parent’s objections and her belief that marriage is sacred, she signs on to The Wedding Game…and wins. Now she’s married to a guy she can’t stand, and if she wants her hands on the money, she has six months to make voters believe she loves him. Not easy to do since he’s the most arrogant man in America.” (lots of great reviews so far!!)
- Nothing Left to Lose by Kirsty Moseley <— Lauren loved it! “Just finished Nothing Left To Lose by Kirsty Moseley. I loved it. Best book I’ve read in MONTHS!!!! Absolutely perfect.” Oh yes I remember this synopsis!!!! I gotta read this! “Annabelle Spencer’s life is every girl’s dream. She has wonderful parents, great friends, and of course the perfect boyfriend, Jack Roberts. That all changes on her sixteenth birthday when her life comes crashing down around her. Her dream night turns into a nightmare when Jack is murdered right in front of her, and she’s kidnapped by his murderer, Carter Thomas, a big time drug and arms dealer. “
- Christmas in Lucky Harbor: Simply Irresistible/The Sweetest Thing/Two Bonus Short Stories by Jill Shalvis <— looks SO perfect for those of us in the sweet romance Christmas mood. I just wanna cuddle with it already. And!! It’s bargain priced!
- Night Moves (G-Man Series) by Andrea Smith <— Linda says: “Hey guys just finished Night Moves #3 in the G-Man Series. Outstanding!!! I thought Diamond Girl couldn’t be topped. Oh my my my but Night Moves did just that. Loved:-) xoxo” <— I’m seeing lots of great reviews. Here is the “G-Man Series Reading Order“
- Lie To Me (Redemption) by Chloe Cox <— another that’s been on my TBR list (the fighter that showed her how to fight… and then he just… disappeared. And now he’s back). Yep I need to take a course that allows me to read two books a day, ’cause looking over the comments and recommendations Renate reminded me of this one saying: “Lie to me by Chloe Cox is very good and very intense. You read the book and you are just not breathing right until the very end…Marcus was definatly someting else!” I love not breathing right ’cause of a book!!
- Wild by Adrian Leigh <— haven’t read this one yet, but it’s a new release, and the cover (and synopsis) caught my attention. “Desire and temptation smolder before she succumbs to her darkest fantasies with the captivating stranger. She doesn’t expect to see him again after an explosive one-night stand leaves her breathless and craving more, but just like lightning in the darkness, he shows up in her life at the most unpredictable moments.“… hrmmm…
- Sempre: Redemption by J.M. Darhower <— guess what I’m reading Monday!!?? FINALLY!!!!!!! *happy dance* Here is my Book Review of #1 —> Sempre (Forever) <— SO GOOD!!!!
- Misbehaving (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines (also this Tuesday!!)
- Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series #4) by Tiffany Snow <— lookie lookie what else is coming out!!! I think I can hear the “teams” fighting it out as we speak! 😉 Kathleen Turner Series Reading Order
- Perfect Lie by Theresa Mummert <— her books always have the most GORGEOUS covers. And I know we have a ton of fellow readers in our group that LOVE her books, too.
- Reaver (Demonica) by Larissa Ione <— I have something special from this book to feature in a few days! Those in the mood for that awesome “old school” paranormal, I LOVED this series like crazy!! Demonica Series Reading Order:
- The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton <– book #3 in this sweet, romantic hilarious series. The Redhead Series Reading Order
- Take Me On by Cherrie Lynn <— I LOVE THIS SERIES!! EVERY SINGLE book in it so far has been awesome. Rock Me (The Ross Siblings) Series Reading Order
- Being Julia (A Forever Novella) by Sandi Lynn
- Broken Dove (Fantasyland Series) by Kristen Ashley <— expected release December 27th!!!