<— Hey Amy!! Look what’s out. Jasinda Wilder’s book #3. *grins* And on Valentine’s Day no less. Tee hee!! It would seem that this series is well-loved (I’m seeing lots of great reviews), so some of you are probably wondering what I’m being so silly about. Well… it was Amy’s reaction to book #2. Apparently #2 really freaked some of you out. Especially her.
Rori: Amy’s right… You can’t read book 2 today. Actually she was right about everything.
Maryse’s Book Blog: LOL Rori! I couldn’t help but post her hilarious rants and warnings in today’s “bargain list” that I’m working on right now.
Oh she recommended it… but her recommendation came with all sorts of expletives. It was so funny that I couldn’t help but post our last conversation about it, below, with the bargain books and new releases.
P.S. They all really look good, but here are a few that standout for me: Unmaking Marchant (he owns a brothel), that whole “Forever” series, up there, that had Amy up in arms, Ready to Fall (it just sounds… perfect for me. From his POV, plus, he’s a lumberjack. ;)), The Plan (this one makes me want to start it next!)!!
Well… maybe after my Shay Savage caveman read, “Transcendence“.<— Consider this what I’m “currently reading”. It finallllly went live and I am LOVING IT!!!!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Marrying Ember (November Blue, 3.5) by Andrea Randall <— JUST RELEASED! Kirsten says: “For all of you Andrea Randall fans. Her novella from the November Blue Series Marrying Ember is live.” I’ve loved a couple of Andrea’s books. I haven’t this series yet, but it’s on my TBR list!
- Unmaking Marchant: A Love Inc. Novel by Ella James <— JUST RELEASED! Jami says: “For those of us that liked/loved Selling Scarlett series Marchant Radcliffe’s book is out!” It’s a standalone, the hero owns a brothel and… “After a breakup with her longtime fiancé, Suri Dalton, daughter of one of Silicon Valley’s tech tycoons, has nowhere to go except her BFF’s new penthouse in Las Vegas. The last thing Suri is looking for is a man, but after drowning her woes in wine on the flight over, she stumbles into a torrid make out session with a beautiful stranger—who just so happens to be Marchant Radcliffe, playboy and literal pimp.” Sounds like fun!! 😀
- Transcendence by Shay Savage <— What I’m currently reading and LOVING. This love story has such a unique and fun feel, it’s perfectly Shay Savage (one of my all-time favorite authors) and right up my alley.
- Sucre Erotique (Seven Hot Stories in a Box) by Rue Volley, Josephine Ballowe, Riley Steel, Jackie McMahon, Shyla Colt, A. McEwan, Skye Knizley <— a bunch of stories bundled together. What an awesome cover!!
- [email protected]%k Valentine’s Day (A Short Story) by C.M. Stunich <— Er… *blushes* Okay so I sorta edited the title here (you get the full “title effect” on Amazon), but you know it’s probably right up my alley 😉 ’cause I like the dirty mouths. Leanne found it for us saying: “Awesome short read for Valentine’s day by CM Stunich” and at over 160 pages, that’s not too short at all!
- Forever & Always (The Ever Trilogy: Book 1) by Jasinda Wilder <— Kirsten reminds us that this one however I’ve been warned by Amy not to read book #2 on Valentine’s Day.
- After Forever (The Ever Trilogy: Book 2) by Jasinda Wilder <— This is the one!! She pretty much indicates that it will tear my heart out. Amy you should know me by now. That just makes me wanna read it more. 😉 and Penelope agrees: “I don’t read too many books while I’m writing, but I’ll be taking a break to read *this* one. Book #1 and #2 had my stomach in knots and now, I need to see how it all wraps up.“
Amy: Ya know, I was happily one-clicking away until I saw Saving Forever up there. I am *not* reading that on Valentine’s Day when it comes out. Maybe the next day. 😉 I really liked book #1, but book #2 was the one which made me furious a little while back and sent me on a house-cleaning frenzy to work it off. My freak out on here over that wasn’t one of my better moments. *snickering* Quiet down, peanut gallery.
Maryse: Amy! LOL… my freak-outs don’t look any better. 😉 So those are really good, huh? I love when a book puts me in a tail-spin. But not on Valentines day? Hrmmm.. now I wanna read ‘em really bad.
Amy: NO, no, no. Do *not* read book #2 on Valentine’s Day. Book #1 is okay for Valentine’s, sweet but not teeth-hurting sweet and with just the right amount of drama, but no for book #2. Just…no. #!&@#&! I’ll see myself out now…
Maryse: LOL Amy. “#!&@#&!” < — now who has the dirty mouth, huh? 😉 *looks longingly at the books…*
Jean: Amy, I just love your comments! You crack me up!
Amy: Aw, you’re sweet, Jean. 🙂 I hope I don’t sound like I hated book #2 of the Ever trilogy (because I definitely don’t), and I’m probably in the minority in my reaction, but I went all Mort Rainey because it went THERE. Jacka**es, those two. I know, dirty mouth again. 😉
- Saving Forever (The Ever Trilogy: Book 3) by Jasinda Wilder <— JUST RELEASED!!! So maybe Amy’ll get some relief?
Amy: If book #3 goes like *I* want it to then I’ll be okay. If not, well…
- Ripping Pages by Rachel Rae <— Aimee found us this rock star book!
- Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy) by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— Aimee found is this one. This was a good one! (here’s my review)
- Ready to Fall by Daisy Prescott <— Kandace found out this recent release is on sale! “Ready to Fall by Daisy Prescott is on sale. I’m reading it right now. It’s a perfect book to read between the dark and gritty ones. The characters are older and the story is told from HIS POV. If you’re in the mood for a realistic slow build romance with a ton of witty banter, I would definitely recommend this book. Its not a dark and twisty book at all. It’s realistic. A perfect in between read between our crazy ones. LOL” and Jennifer agrees: “About 25% in….really good read :)” and Jami loved it: “I found a new read that really good!!!!!Funny,moody, hot Lumberjack alert!”
- Dear Emily (Forever Family) by Trudy Stiles <— Aimee found us this deal, and OMG it has a bunch of awesome reviews (only one 3-star and nothing lower). “Two women. Carly and Tabitha. They each have suffered life-altering events that have left them both traumatically damaged. … What circumstance brings these two women together and can they help each other heal? And will they each find what they need?“
- Driven (The Driven Trilogy) by K. Bromberg <— Kat found us this deal (and I know this series is HUGELY popular amongst our crew. Everyone seems to be on edge waiting for #3). Jennifer says: “LOVED this book (and the next) 5 stars for me… just so you know that 2nd book has a cliff hanger(a big one) & the 3rd is to be released on March 3rd I believe” Definitely on my TBR list especially now that I know #3 will be out in a couple of weeks!
- Typist – Billionaire Novelist: Complete Series (Erotic Romance) by Mimi Strong <— Stephanie found us this series! “This alpha-male erotic romance boxed set contains all four stories about bad boy author Smith Wittingham and his adventures with Tori, the spicy young redhead who comes to work as his typist.”
- The Ivy Lessons (Devoted, Book 1) by S.K. Quinn <— and Stephanie found us this deal, too, saying: “Yay! I’ve been wanting to collect this student/teacher romance in a drama college setting.”
- Emerge (Evolve Series #1) by S.E. Hall <— Kat found out that the first three books in this series are on sale!
- Axel (Corps Security, Book 1) by Harper Sloan <— and Kat found out that every book in this series is super-bargain priced, too! Kat: “All 3 books, Axel, Cage, & Beck, in Harper Sloan’s Corps Security series are on sale.” and Sam loved it: “I’ve read this whole series, SO good!” (here is the series reading order)
- Epilogue (The Dark Duet: Book 3) by CJ Roberts <— (thanks Aimee!!). I LOVED this book, but I especially loved the entire series as a whole. You MUST read this… IF you like dark reads that is. And if you don’t think you do, but aren’t sure, this series will likely convince you that you DO. And Sadie agrees: “SO good. Loved it.” 😛 The Dark Duet Series Reading Order <— this series is unforgettable and unputtdownable!
- Impossible by Laurel Curtis <— “One Accident. Two losses. Three years.” She’s a storm chaser, and he’s a bull rider, and Aimee just found out this one is on sale right now, saying: “been watching this one for a while“
- Like Gravity by Julie Johnson <— Aimee found us this deal and Kathy says: “I would definitely recommend this book. I read it in one sitting.”—> “When she stumbles, quite literally, into Finn Chambers – campus ladies’ man and the lead singer of a local band —she’s unprepared for his persistence in befriending her, and for the dangerous attraction she begins to feel for him.”
- Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series, Book 1) by Kay Manis <— Aimee found us this. “When Hindley is offered a new position at her prestigious Austin law firm as sports agent for pro skateboarder, Rory Gregor, she’s ready for the new challenge but completely unprepared for the man who captures her heart. Suddenly, Hindley is thrust into a world where protecting all their secrets could cost her everything; her family, her career, and maybe even her life.“
- Pieces Of You & Me (Book 1 of 2) by Pamela Ann <—- ohhhh I remember reading about this one!! This was a recent “reader question” but the book hadn’t been released yet, and it sounds so good! (well, mostly. While most of the reviews are great, the rest are a bit all over the place. Skimming them, I’m seeing the heroine is difficult to like…). “Olivia Taylor’s life turned upside down when she found out her mother was moving into her boyfriend’s home. The glitch? The boyfriend had a son named Greyson–the guy she loathed more than anything.“
- LAYERS (Stark #1) by Sigal Ehrlich <— Aimee found us this saying: ” — finally — been waiting for the bargain price!!”
- Kitchen Promises (Riverside Trilogy, #3) (The Riverside Trilogy) by Brooke Cumberland <— and she found us this one too, saying: “loved the 1st 2”
- Ride (Bayonet Scars) by JC Emery <— Alexis found us this one: “Ride and thrash (book 1 and 2 in the bayonet scars series) by jc emery are both on sale! So excited to read them!”
- Thrash (Bayonet Scars) by JC Emery
- Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken, Series #1) by Kimberly Lauren <— Kat found out these were back on sale: “The fist book Beautiful Broken Rules, I know my mom really enjoyed the 1st book.”
- Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken, Series #2) by Kimberly Lauren <— Lori says: ” These were really good!” and Bobbi agrees: “So good! Cannot wait for the next one!!”
- THERAPY by Kathryn Perez <— JUST RELEASED and Beth says: “You should read Therapy by Kathryn Perez. You will love it. Read the blurb and you will be hooked. Okay, I will! 😀 “The space between the truth and lies is blurred leaving me torn, lost and confused. And while the monsters that live in my head try to beat me– the two men that I love try to save me. This is my story of friendship, love, heartache, and the grueling journey that is mental-illness.” <— Oh that does sound good!
- Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper <— I’m bringing this one back (it’s one of my favorites – see my review) and now Jennifer loves it, too:
Jennifer: 67% into Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper and I’m really enjoying it. It’s not an angst-filled read (so far), it’s very sweet and tender. The male character is British and I really like him. I haven’t read a sweet story in a while but I’m so glad I chose to do so tonight. It did take a little bit for me to get into it, but once the two lead characters met I was sucked in!
Maryse: I loooooove this booook!! Right to the very last line. You’ll see. 🙂
Jennifer: You were right Maryse! Great book! I’m trying to make myself to read some of the books I’ve purchased before buying more and this was one of them. It’s been sitting on my kindle for awhile. So glad I finally read it. Loved Adrian!
- The Plan by Qwen Salsbury <— Kelly recommends this new release! “Just finished “The Plan” by Qwen Salsbury. Really liked it. It was quirky and different. Definitely worth checking out” and Carol agrees: “Me too! It was a great surprise!” Oh you guys!! It sounds amazing!! They work together and… “He has high standards and low tolerance. Everyone knows it. Everyone stays away. Everyone who can, that is. Except Emma. She can’t look away. Alaric Canon is the single most attractive man she’s ever seen. Bar none. Canon has never noticed her. Not once in almost a year. She’s not even a blip on his radar. But she will be. His radar will be blipless no more. It is a goal. Emma has a plan.“
- Something Worth Saving by Chelsea Landon <— Janet recommends this one saying: “Really great book!!!” I’m having a hard time grasping what it’s about from the blurb, but I know for sure it sounds angsty as heck. And I think he’s a fireman… “It was one night, one fate and something tragic destroying something beautiful. Heavy sheets of smoke curling and rolling together constricting my visions of this life I had.“
- The Wild Ones (A Wild Ones Novel) by M. Leighton <— Trisha found out that this one just went on sale! “This has been on my wishlist for over a year! First time I ever saw it on sale. Sale.”
- Lifers by Jane Harvey-Berrick <— this recent release keeps coming back around as a recommendation! Summer says: “I am about 35% into Lifers it is SOOOO good I cannot put it down!!!”
- For All You Have Left by Laura Miller <—NEW RELEASE!! I loved this author’s book “Butterfly Weeds” and apparently this is her brand new standalone release! (thanks Kat!) “…on graduation night, Andrew asks Logan to marry him. Logan doesn’t even think twice before saying yes. Five days later, they elope. But life has different plans for Logan. And now at twenty-two, she is in the midst of starting over when Jorgen Ryker moves in next door. Jorgen, a paramedic who grew up along the Missouri River bottoms, seems normal, and he’s definitely easy on the eyes, but Logan still has her reservations—and her secrets. Can she put her old life aside to start anew? And what big secret is she hiding that Jorgen might already know?“
- Savage Delight (Lovely Vicious) by Sara Wolf <— NEW RELEASE! Melanie found it for us saying: “Book 2 of Lovely Vicious series. Really enjoyed the first one.”
- Hot Ticket: Sinners on Tour (The Sinners on Tour) by Olivia Cunning <— SUPER SALE! Jami found it! “Jace is on sale!” and Kirsten says: “Jace is my FAVORITE sinner.”
- Rule: A Marked Men Novel by Jaye Crownover <— Sara just announced that this entire series is on sale! Even the upcoming release/pre-order. Various prices for each, but sure enough, the first two are super bargain priced! (here is the Marked Men Series Reading Order)
- Worth the Chance (book #2) by Vi Keeland <— MMA FIGHTER! coming out next Monday (Feb. 17th)
- Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire’s Love) by Sandi Lynn <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor) by Jill Shalvis <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Vampire Most Wanted: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire) by Lyndsay Sands <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- Before You Break by Christina Lee <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th). I LOVED book #1 in this series!
- Dungeon Royale (Masters and Mercenaries) by Lexi Blake <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)
- The Darkest Joy by Marata Eros <— coming out next Tuesday (Feb. 18th)