I’m having another series marathon read-weekend!! I told y’all about this one in my latest “Top Ten Books on my TBR List” and I’m sticking with that list (since I’ve been having GREAT luck with it already). Two for two, and now on to:
I can’t wait!! I’m starting tonight, so if anyone wants to read along with me, let’s play!! P.S. The enthusiasm for this series is HUGE (and our book-crew is head-over-heels with the alpha in this one), so I have a feeling we’ll be in for a weekend love-fog.
In fact, here’s a snippet from Angie’s recommendation to me <— Just a snippet ’cause she went crazy for it (it’s a HUGE recommendation), and now she has me so excited!:
Angie: Omg!!!!!!!!! You are going to DIE! I haven’t felt this consumed since 50! I’m literally like a little school girl…lol.
YES!!! That’s EXACTLY what I’m looking for, Angie! YAY US!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh!!! And a few BIG standouts for me on this list, that of course tempt me to “squirrel” (but not enough to tempt me away from Songs of Submission (so no worries). 😉 Number Thirteen (CRAZY premise, Stockholm syndrome? But is he good or bad?), The Beast (angry scarred hermit, dark read), Compliments (there’s just something about this blurb that gives me the “Bonnie Dee” feels, and I LOVE that kind of unconventional, unique love story), and The Memory Child (<— I don’t think that one’s a romance, but it sounds sad/eerie, or I dunno. I gotta give it a try!)
Plus, lots and lots of bikers, some fighters, rock stars, and an awesome looking M/M read (and a few of the latest upcoming highly anticipated pre-orders).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Number Thirteen by Bella Jewel <— NEW RELEASE/DARK READ ALERT!! OMG that BLURB. I don’t even know what part to choose out of it to highlight here (’cause the whole thing’s got me!!). It sounds intense and crazy, and dark! Scoti just finished and said: “I just finished it! Melted my heart!” —> “We’re thirteen girls, captive to a man we rarely see. Obedience will become all we know. It is the only emotion we’re permitted to feel. When we’re bad, we’re punished. When we’re good, we’re rewarded. Our scars run deep. Yet we survive, because we have to, because HE teaches us too.“
“He showed me who he truly is.
Now I want him.
I’ll go against Everything I know to be with him.
- Compromising (Fraternizing #2) by C.C. Brown <— JUST RELEASED (and it’s forbidden love in the military!!) —> Must read book #1, first!
- Fraternizing (Fraternizing #1) by C.C. Brown <— here’s book #1
- Shade’s Fall (The Last Riders) by Jamie Begley <— BIKER ALERT (and just released!) <— Teeser says: “Maryse just finished an awesome book by Jamie Begley. Shade’s Fall great MC book.” and Beverly says: “Love her biker books! Finally Shade’s story.”
- The Beast byJaden Wilkes <— NEW RELEASE ALERT!!! + HERMIT ALERT (at least, I think…) Disfigured, scarred hero (inside & out), living in seclusion), until that one woman insists on disrupting his life… (sounds like this one’s a sort of “dark read” though!!) And it sure sounds up our alley.
- Room For More (Cranberry Inn) by Beth Ehemann <— JUST RELEASED! “…hope came in the form of a sexy, carefree hockey player named Brody Murphy. He swooped in and won me over with his big heart and the way he cared for me…and my girls. When they look at him, they see the father they’ve never had.“
- Legal Affairs – Affirmation: Legal Affairs Serial Romance by Sawyer Bennett <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- Compliments by Mari K. Cicero <— JUST RELEASED and I’m having a curious *blurb jolt*!!! No reviews on this one at all (so far), so I’m not sure how I came across it, but there’s something pulling me to it… Okay so, (from the blurb) she had a forbidden romance in college (I’m assuming teacher?), changes schools “… and decides that the only way to avoid making the same mistake twice is to have no social life at all. All good and fine, until she literally falls into Hawk Stephens’ life one late night at the office. Hawk is more than just a pretty face and a brilliant mind. He’s also the night janitor. Robin wants to resist the attraction, but it’s hard to ignore the way he seems so perfect for her.But when she finds out Hawk is so much more than he seems, embroiled by the fallout of his own regretful decisions, she questions if two such broken people can ever add up to a whole.“
- Wait For Me (Against All Odds Series #1) by Elisabeth Naughton <— (thanks Alexis!!) and I hear this one is GREAT!! Katie says: “Ok, I never comment but I have to recommend a book – Wait for Me by Elisabeth Naughton. I don’t even really have words… I randomly stumbled upon it while searching the Kindle store. I am only about 50% through and dieing, just dieing. I always love the books you recommend, so I think this one will have you reeling.”
- Two Worlds Colliding – Jani Kay (Scorpio Stinger MC) by Jani Kay <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK ALERT! It appears this one had editing issues (or uploading issues) not sure, but it has since been corrected if anyone was waiting for it…
- Blue Lines: The Assassins Series by Toni Aleo <— book #1 in this popular hockey star series! Thanks Alexis! (The Assassins Reading Order)
- Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2) <– -BIKER BOOK ALERT!
- Fighting for Flight (The Fighting Series) by JB Salsbury <— FIGHTER ALERT!! Hammy loved it! “Ohhh Fighting For Flight stole my panties. NO fight necessary! Jonah… oh yeah! I got my shark teeth out and devoured this one. Can’t wait to see what you think :b” <— Tee hee!!!! 😉
- Shades Freed (Vintage) by E.L. James <— the entire series has been bundled for a bargain-ish price!! I LOVED these!!(see my review of book #1)
- Present Perfect by Alison Bailey <— TEARJERKER ALERT! Kat found out this popular tearjerker! (check out my review)
- Past Imperfect by Alison Biley <— and this recent release (book #2!!!)
- Confessions of an Alli Cat (The Cougar Chronicles, #1) by Courtney Cole <— Lori found us this one!! And Sarah recommends it! “I really liked this one! Funny and sexy!”
- Just Breathe (The Breathe Series) by Rachel Brookes <— Alexis found us this! “In the eyes of outsiders, Tate Connors has it all; the ultimate LA bachelor who is content with his lifestyle of wild nights, women and one night stands. He’s Mr. Unpredictable with looks that could destroy any woman with one glance. The craziness of Los Angeles throws them into the chaotic path of each other. Savannah becomes the perfect game, and Tate becomes the ultimate prey. Lines are crossed, emotions are smashed, and the idea of who they truly are begins to be tangled.“
- Troubled Son: Savage Sons MC Romance by Jayna King <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! (found by Alexis). The reviews are a bit all over the place but not for why you’d think. I’m wondering if this has got a major cliffhanger or something but I’m afraid to look too deeply into the reviews in case of spoilers…
- Unfiltered & Unlawful (The Unfiltered Series) by Payge Galvin & Ronnie Douglas <— SOUNDS RAW & GRITTY ALERT!!! (I just one-clicked) and one of my fav authors (Jeaniene Frost) recommends it!
- The Divergent Series Complete Collection by Veronica Roth <— the series has been bundled together at a bargain-ish price!!!
- Know Me (DEFIANT Motorcycle Club) by Cora Brent <— RECENT RELEASE BIKER BOOK ALERT! Short though. “As leader of the Defiant MC, he is tough, explosive, unbearably sexy. And once, he was her father’s best friend. Confronted by the innocent young woman he’d known since the day she was born, Orion agrees to take her in. That is, if Kira is willing to meet his terms.“
- The Memory Child by Steena Holmes <–JUST RELEASED and okay this one intrigues me big time! Doesn’t seem like a “romance” but definitely has that dark sounding edge to it. She’s married and finally gets pregnant. He’s happy, she’s worried (“Diane has always been nervous about having children because of her family’s dark past. ……. things are far from perfect: Brian has still not returned from London, and Diane fears leaving the baby for even a moment. As unsettling changes in those around Diane began to emerge, it becomes clear that all is not as it seems.”)
- A SEAL’s Salvation (Uniformly Hot!) by Tawny Weber
- Always by Kindle Alexander <— M/M ALERT!! It’s a NEW RELEASE and already has a TON of great reviews!!! “Between owning a thriving upscale Italian restaurant in the heart of downtown Minneapolis and managing his long-term boyfriend, his plate is full. He struggles to get past the teachings of his childhood to fully accept his sexuality and rid himself of the doubts brought on by his religious upbringing. The last thing he needs is the yummy, sophisticated, blond-haired distraction sitting at table thirty-four.” <— Ruh ROh!!!! 😉
- Let Love In (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins <— Kat found us a deal! Most books in this series is now on sale, and lots of great reviews! “The Love Series books 1,2,3 & 3.5 on sale“
- Let Love Stay (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins
- Let Love Heal (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins
- Let Love Shine (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins
- Let Love Be (The Love Series) by Melissa Collins <— and here’s the latest NEW RELEASE
- Black Box by Cassia Leo <— back on the list and Christie is loving it! “I am 36% in and I cannot put it down! Definitely up your reading alley!!” <— Ohhhhhhh right!!!! The musician on his way to stardom. The one where they cross paths 3 times in their lives, and that last part in the blurb GOT me. Yep. I meant to one-click this the last time, and I just did it now. 😀
- Three Rivers (A Gateway to Love Novel) by Chloe T. Barlow <— new release and on sale right now. Sounds like a tearjerker. From the blurb, she’s a young grieving widow that refuses to love again… but suddenly meets another man “Despite her best efforts, Althea can’t resist Griffen’s charm or his intriguing proposition – if she agrees to a no-strings affair with him for the two weeks he’s in town, he swears he’ll walk away when their time is up.“
- Better by Carey Heywood <— on sale today! “…Unable to hide from each other Adam’s overprotective nature thwarts Aubrey’s desire to find her own way.“
PREORDERS (most of these are for this upcoming Tuesday!)
- Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark) by Pepper Winters – expected release June 3rd 2014 <— Caroline found us this one! “It’s the third book in her Monsters in the Dark series. Loved the first two; really looking forward to book three!” (here’s the series reading order)
- Last Breath: A Novel (Hitman) by Jen Frederick & Jessica Clare <— RELEASING March 24th 2014!
- Unwound: The Mastered Series by Lorelei James <— I heard that this series is so good! <— RELEASING March 24th 2014!
- Craving Him: A Love by Design Novel by Kendall Ryan <— RELEASING March 24th 2014!
- In The Fading Light by Tara Brown <— RELEASING March 25th 2014!
- Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase <— RELEASING March 25th 2014!
- Fatal Jeopardy: Book Seven of The Fatal Series by Marie Force <— RELEASING March 25th 2014!
- Shadow Spell: Book Two of The Cousins O’Dwyer Trilogy by Nora Roberts <— RELEASING March 25th 2014!
- Tame Me: A Stark International Novella by J. Kenner <— RELEASING March 25th 2014!
- Hope Ignites (A Hope Novel) by Jaci Burton <— RELEASING March 25th 2014!
- Bend by tons of our FAVORITE authors!!!! – expected release May 5th 2014. P.S. Just a little fun trivia: That is Shay Savage’s “The Savage Trainer” on the cover (her cover model for her Evan Arden series). 😉
- Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train) by Katie Ashley <— release date May 12th 2014