Today’s latest bargain finds and reader recommendations are up! I’m reading “Play (A Stage Dive Novel)” by Kylie Scott (<—- UPDATE I am 5-starring this one, 😀 I LOVED IT!!!!!) AND “Control Burn Resist – Sequence Two (Songs of Submission)” ’cause they are both different enough, and both exactly what I’m in the mood for. A rock star, and a wealthy control freak. 😉 I’m gonna finish ’em both this weekend.
It’s one of my most highly anticipated books this year and I am SO ready! I absolutely can’t wait, and NOTHING, and I mean nothing will *squirrel* me out of reading that one. —->
Oh… and I’ve got something special for you, J.R. Ward-wise, on release day. 😀 Ohhhhh you just wait and see!!! *eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!* *happy dance* (P.S. The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series Reading Order <— one of my my favorite series in the whole wide world!)
Okay, ready for the goodies?
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Beg Tease Submit – Sequence One (Songs of Submission (Sequence One)) by C.D. reiss <— the whole FIRST sequence in the series (basically, book #1, which houses the first three installments in the series)! Very good read (here’s my review) and I’m on “sequence two” now. 😀
- Play (A Stage Dive Novel) by Kylie Scott <— Celeste says: “O.M.G. Play was even better than Lick. I absolutely freaking LOVED it. I only wish it had been longer. I devoured this book.” <— and THAT, my friends, made me move it to the top of my TBR list. It’s what I’m reading now! 😀
- Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie <— NEW RELEASE!!! From the blurb I’m getting: rich bad boy “alpha male” and an eighteen year old model discovering her new found freedom. “She wants to prove to her family that she can live on her own, but when everything spirals out of control, she turns to Ryke to keep her secrets.“
- Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters) by Krista Ritchie, Becca Ritchie <— from the same authors (this is the first book in that series about the reality show contestants!).
- The Rockers’ Babies (The Rocker… Series) by Terri Anne Browning <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Pieces For You by Genna Rulon <— I really enjoyed book #1 although I found it somewhat (*somewhat*) costly. BUT!!! Book #2 just came out (was about the same price). MINE!!!!! AND AND!!! Book #1 is bargain priced, too. I could SWEAR it was more than this price, originally. Either way, good writing, good story, SEXY as heck alpha males!
- Only For You by Genna Rulon <— FIGHTER ALERT! Here’s book #1 (and my review)
- The Wrath of Sin: A Mortal Sin Novel by Melissa Andrea, Tabatha Vargo
- Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed <— (thanks Aimee!!)
- Conquer Your Love by J.C. Reed
- Treasure Your Love by J.C. Reed
- Misplaced Trust (Misjudged) by Sarah Elizabeth <— Kat found us this deal! “…only twenty four hours after he promised her forever, Brandon tore it away in a single heartbeat, leaving Alexis broken hearted and unable to answer the simple question as to why he left.“
- Unbreakable by Rebecca Shea <— Nancy found us this series on sale, saying: “…books on my Wish List just were reduced: UNBREAKABLE & UNDONE by Rebecca Shea…” Oh!! I like the falling for her “best friend’s brother” scenario! And it looks like there’s also tragedy that messes them all up!
- Undone by Rebecca Shea <— (and here’s #2)
- Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters <– I’m bringing this one back yet again, ’cause Louise said a magic word. She mentioned “Archer’s Voice” <— AND I LOVE THAT ONE! It’s already opn my TBR list, but it just moved right on up. She said:
Louise: I just finished Reclaiming the Sand by Meredith Walters and OMG it was exceptionnal! I think it was one of my best book ever. The writing style was amazing and the story was so powerful I have to admit I cried a little. For those who enjoyed Archer’s voice you will love this one!”
Janet: I’m intrigued–I loved Archer’s Voice
Louise: I love Archer too but I can’t even begin to tell you How much I loved this one!
Maryse’s Book Blog: Oh I LOVED Archer’s Voice!!!! Thank you Louise!
Louise: You are very welcome! I had to share because this book is exceptional!
- Touched (Touched Series #1) by Vickie Green <— Kandace is curious about this new release! Ohhhhh… she’s a stripper! “Jade Morley was not your average stripper. Her rules. Her way. No sex. Touching only. D.J. Sexy Lady by day, Stripper Angel by night, her life became one with no emotions, no heart and no soul until one night he walked in. ”
- Fighting for Love (A Second Chances standalone) by L.P. Dover <— FIGHTER ALERT!! Tasha recommends it! “Just finished this book was a 4 star read for me. :)” —> “He happens to be the well-known MMA Heavyweight champion and famous bad boy, Matt ‘The Destroyer’ Reynolds, who once before struggled to help his family pay the bills. Now, he has money flowing with each undefeated win and an insurmountable number of women filling his bed. Everything is perfect for the illustrious fighter, until one day it all changes. In walks the girl from his past, the same girl who promised to stick by him but left and never looked back.“
- Broken Wings by Erika Ashby <— Saralyn recommends this one: “I’m reading Broken Wings right now and it’s so good! Just thought that I would let you guys know in case anyone was in search of a good read to get your emotions going!” —> “Married to Lincoln, a military pilot, she’s living the Army life she’s always loved. Being a sucker for great love stories, Lynsie makes it her mission to find Lincoln’s best friend and co-pilot, Dax Adams, a good woman.” <— oh oh. I see trouble already. 😉
- Ignite by R.J. Lewis <— Kandace found us these bargain books! She HIGHLY recommends ’em: “Ignite and Burn by R.J. Lewis are on sale. I really loved these books. The story follows Sara and Jaxxon over many years. I loved how even as a child Jaxxon wanted to protect her ALWAYS. I loved watching Sara’s story unfold. The second book Burn took a twist I didn’t see coming. This series is definitely not flowers and rainbows. It’s gritty.“
- BURN (Ignite) by R.J. Lewis <— and here’s book #2!
- Dear Emily (Forever Family) by Trudy Stiles <— on SALE! My bff Sherry really liked this one. I’m hearing very emotional read.
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah <— TEAR JERKER ALERT!!! VERY well received book! I bought this one at full price awhile back. Dana HIGHLY recommends it: “I wouldn’t call it a romance, although there is a bit. It’s more of a BFF drama. It’s by far one of the best books I have ever read. FYI, Im also not one to cry while reading, but this book did me in.“
- Finding the Right Girl (A Nice GUY to Love) by Violet Duke <— this deal sounds cute! “Tessa has no idea what she was thinking telling Brian that she was some sort of fling expert. She’s never been flung before and she sure as heck doesn’t know where or how to begin flinging a guy like Brian. It was a temporary lapse in sanity, really–no doubt because of the can’t-help-but-fall-for-him brain fuzz that hits her whenever he’s around. Not only does the man have her being more herself than she’s ever been in her life, but he’s the only person she knows who seems to have as many demons and skeletons in the closet as she does…“
- Obsessed (The Obsessed Series) by Deborah Bladon <— both books (they appear to be serial installments – at roughly 100 pages each). “The last thing Ivy expected to find attending a posh New York art show, was him. Jax Walker is everything she doesn’t need but can’t resist. He’s gorgeous, brazen, unapologetic and powerful.“
- Obsessed: Part Two (The Obsessed Series) by Deborah Bladon <— here’s part 2
- Teaching Willow: Session One by Paige James <— Autumn recommends this one! “I have debut author that I’ve fallen in love with … the first book in a serial series.”
- Stand Of Honor by Cathryn Williams <— FIGHTER ALERT!!! NEW RELEASE brought to my attention yesterday with a reader question, and that cover alone makes me wanna one-click it. LOL! “Melanie Brooks is determined to prove her father wrong, she does have what it takes to be a champion in the cage. The only problem is that she needs a trainer, one that can help her get the championship belt she’s determined to win. Her brother’s friend Zane is the obvious choice, now she just has to convince him.“
- Sweet Sofie (The Moreno Brothers ) by Elizabeth Reyes <— (thanks Aimee!!) – “…the one boy she’s got her heart set on has always been within reach: her brother’s best friend Eric, even though his loyalty to her brothers runs deep. Sofia knows there is only so much he can do before giving in to her.“
- Four Letters by Lisa M. Harley <— (thanks Aimee) and the reviews are a bit all over the place, but… I skimmed the negative ones VERY lightly, and now I’m extra-intigued. LOL! The ending… endings? seem to have thrown some for a loop.
- Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again) by Emma Grayson <— (thanks Aimee!!) and yes.. I admit, I’m judging a book by it’s cover. Tee hee. It’s… nice! 😉 From the blurb, he’s a big bad brooding mess after the death of his fiancée. “Emotionally numb, stricken by guilt, and haunted by the events preceding Aimee’s death, the last thing Kane wanted was to meet someone he connected with; someone who made him feel again. As Kane gets closer to those responsible for Aimee’s death, he is thrown a curveball when he discovers a secret so devastating it rocks his world and threatens to destroy his chance at happiness.” <—- oooooh I wonder what it is!!??
- Thou Shalt Not by JJ Rossum <— came highly recommended by one of our fav authors (Tarryn Fisher).
- Foreplay: The Ivy Chronicles by Sophie Jordan <— (thanks Aimee!) and from the blurb, she’s hopelessly in love with her best friend’s brother (who doesn’t really notice her). Oh I like that!! And then… there’s a sexy bad-boy bartender. I like that, too!
- The King: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <—- THIS TUESDAY MY FRIENDS!!!!! I know what I’m reading, and it’s this. ABSOLUTELY THIS!!!!! WRATH!!!! My heart is already beating fast. Here is the The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series Reading Order <— my FAVORITE series!
- Take Me for Granted by K.A. Linde <— If this guy isn’t a bad-boy extraordinaire, I dunno who is! WHOA! Bad boy (singer!!!) meets good girl. “I live my life the way I want and as long as it pushes the demons back, then I’m solid. I’ve never needed a chick for more than a good lay. Why would I need just one when I can have a different one every night? Until she walks into my world.” <— expected release date April 29th 2014