Another bunch of brand new releases amidst our bargain priced finds and the awesome recommendations that have come our way over the last few days! Tons of new stuff just came out, and I backtracked and put on a few that I missed over the last couple of weeks, too.
Plus… this weekend, I’m thinking my reading will be MMA focused. 😉 I love my bad boy fighters and I’m totally addicted to one right now. I’m reading Crossing the Line by Kele Moon and LOVING it LIKE CRAZY (book #3 in the Battered Hearts Series), in fact I’m even thinking this is the best in the series, so far! Not bargain priced, mind you, but the writing is wonderful, and the story and my connection to it, even better. After that, I’m moving on to “Mine” by Katy Evans, and then moving right into “Remy“.
Okay ready for the latest great-looking goodies? 😉
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Testament by Katie Ashley <— brand spankin’ new “Katie Ashley” release as of right now and the blurb has me intrigued! “Five years ago, catastrophic earthquakes, massive floods, and violent storms caused the collapse of the global economy and a massive political upheaval. In a world thrown into chaos after The Great Fall, greedy CEO’s enforce the Golden Rule—whoever has the most gold, rules the land. Any hint of rebellion against the domineering government ends in either death or imprisonment.” and then: “Her worst nightmare comes in the form of the Emperor’s decree—all young women are to compete in a competition of beauty, intelligence, and most of all obedience, for his son, Kellan’s, hand in marriage.“
- If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands) by Cherise Sinclair <— thanks to Basia for reminding me about this recent release in the Masters of the Shadowlands Series <— it’s a BDSM club. 😉 *waggles eyebrows* hehe. I’ve enjoyed a few books in the series… I need to continue ’em!
- The Thrill of It by Lauren Blakely <— Brand new release!!! <— she’s a sex addict!
- Night Moves (G-Man Series) by Andrea Smith <— brand new release in the “G-Man series” – Kandace says: “I can’t wait to read about Easton. I loved the first two books in Andrea’s G-Man series!! … I’m hearing E from Night Moves has a naughty boy side.” She reminds us that “The g-man series each book is a standalone.” Here is the series reading order, and the first two books in the series, but the sale ends today.
- Sex Snob by Elizabeth Haley <— Brand new release found suggested by Louise. She says: “I am currently reading the first book of this author and it is very good book. This is the second one and it has just been released” and Monique agrees! “I believe her first book is Pieces of Perfect, which is a great read.” And Annie read it and loved it: “OMG it is so good.”
- Aftermath by Cara Dee <— I’m so excited to start reading from my M/M recommendations list (so many of you recommended books that I just know are going to rock my world). SO this just might be my next m/m read, and I thought I’d include it on this list since it’s still in the “bargain price” range. And WHOA… with a synopsis like that (two men who survive a 5-month kidnapping together), it is TOTALLY up my (and our “darker” alley). Plus, just look at these recommendations for it: Tracie: “Aftermath by Cara Dee is excellent.” and Tracey (different one!) says: “I am also reading Aftermath by Cara Dee. Just started, but loving it so far!”
- Hold Us Close (Keep Me Still) by Caisey Quinn <— novella sequel and synopsis lists this novella as available for only a short time? I know many here loved book #1 (Keep Me Still): so I figured I’d post this now in case any of you want to jump in on this. And since i didn’t read book #1 yet, not sure if I should have read the synopsis for this one, but I’m wanting to read it even more now that I read that. WAIT before jumping on this ’cause I THINK it’s actually a part of the main book special edition (see the link right below). But for those that purchased book #1 when it was originally released, and didn’t have this in it, here it is, released separately. 🙂
- Keep Me Still by Caisey Quinn <— ahhhh and THIS is the special edition of the MAIN book and the author states: “**THIS IS THE STANDALONE EDITION OF KEEP ME STILL AND INCLUDES THE PREQUEL AND SEQUEL NOVELLAS Let You Leave and Hold Us Close.”
- Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Haley <— here is book #1 and Louise was thrilled with it! “Just finished this book in one sitting and it was a 5 stars for me! There was sarcasms, angst, love, steam and moreover a love triangle”
- The Light in the Wound by Christine Brae <— book #2 will be releasing December 10th! “Jesse and Isabel fight to stay together, determined to hold on to what they once had. Isabel wonders if a second love can ever be enough to make her forget her first.“
- Away by B.A. Wolfe <— another new release that comes highly recommended!! Kim loved it saying: “Maryse this book is AMAZING!!!! It’s a book you should put all the way to top of your TBR!!” and Jen agrees: “This book truly is amazing, it’s beautiful, it’s real and honestly everyone needs to experience this book. You will fall in love with Jason and Cassie.” So Jeannie jumped on it and came back with love in her heart and tears in her eyes: ” I just finished it a few hours ago and all I can say is WOW!! Really good. I was reading it in the doctor’s office and it was all I could do not to become a crying mess. Do you know when the sequel comes out?”
- Charred Heart (#1, Heart of Fire) by Lizzy Ford <— Brand new release! (Thanks Leanne!!) – paranormal dragon shifter…
- Tame This (The McCallans, Book Two) by Hadley Quinn <— new release (bargain priced) from last week that I think I missed…
- Kiss This (The McCallans, Book One) by Hadley Quinn <— and here’s book #1
- Dare to Love by Carly Phillips <—- another new release that I missed, this week! “Riley’s past is closer than she cares to remember, and her struggles with Ian’s dominance might just cost her everything.“
- Lie To Me (Redemption) by Chloe Cox <— fairly new release and from the synopsis and review I see HE teaches HER how to be a fighter (boxer). Hrmmm… “And then Marcus Roma disappeared. No warning. No explanation. Just gone. Yesterday, he came back.“
- Blind Salvage: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 5) by Shannon Mayer <— new release! Jillian recommends these HIGHLY saying: ” I absolutely love these books; they are one of the few Paranormal/urban fantasy series that I still follow religiously.”
- Storm (Storm MC) by Nina Levine <— another brand new “Biker” release found by Sarah!!
- Winters Heat (Titan #1) by Cristin Harber <— brought to our attention by Kandace saying: “One of my best bookers is nuts over this series.” – “After putting her life on the line to protect classified intelligence, military psychologist Mia Kensington is on a cross-country road trip from hell with an intrusive save-the-day hero. Uninterested in his white knight act, she’d rather take her chances without the ruggedly handsome, cold-blooded operative who boasts an alpha complex and too many guns.“
- The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie) by Red Phoenix <— and another new release for “Red Phoenix & Brie” fans!! It’s super short but if you’ve been following this series, I bet this is the cherry on top!
- Masters at Arms & Nobody’s Angel: Combined Volume with Books #1 and #2 (Rescue Me) (Volume 1) by Kallypso Masters <— The first TWO books in her BDSM/Military men series bundled!!
- Addicted to You (Addicted Series 1) by Krista Ritchie <— was recommended last week by one of our fellow readers, and today it’s on sale!! Thanks Jennifer!
- Guilty Pleasures by Kitty Thomas <— One of the queens of “dark reads” (erotic psychological thrillers/love stories that are beyond unconventional) (Thanks Lori!!) And Rebecca recommends it saying: “Yes! I love all of her books. This one was longish for her. And was different because shes married and this is “on the side” kind of fun, and fun to live through this story. Hehe”
- Fighting to Forgive (Fighting Series) by JB Salsbury <— Kandace also suggests this one! “I would highly recommend ‘Fighting to Forgive’ by JB Salsbury it was just as good her first book. I’m going to miss Blake and Mouse.” and Sarah says: “reading fighting to forgive now, loving it, then Easton is next!!!!”
- Beautiful Nightmares (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond <— the trilogy is now complete, and Sally loved the 3rd release! “I just finished Beautiful Nightmares by Lauren Hammond and it was GREAT! Everything I wanted & more! I can’t wait till she comes out with Auroras book (she gives us the prologue & chapter one at the end of BN) This series was so unique & such a total mind f*ck..and so worth the wait!”
- Me Before You: A Novel by Jojo Moyes <— this one’s back on sale (and while not out usual “bargain pricing”, it’s sure worth it!!). (thanks Aimee!!) I loved it and Athena agrees: “Wonderful, wonderful novel!! 5+++++++” So does Claudia: WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! Monique, too! “Great price for an AWESOME book!” Here’s my review.
- Evolve Series Box Set by S.E. Hall <— 3 books bundled and on sale
- 11/22/63 by Steven King <— over 800 pages!! “On November 22, 1963, three shots rang out in Dallas, President Kennedy died, and the world changed. What if you could change it back? Stephen King’s heart-stoppingly dramatic new novel is about a man who travels back in time to prevent the JFK assassination—a thousand page tour de force.”
- No Exchanges, No Returns (Book Four of The Return to Redemption Series) by Laurie Kellogg <— brand new bargain priced Christmas book release, and we have many “Laurie Kellogg” fans on our page!
- The Wrong Man (Love Unexpected) by Delaney Niamond <— bargain priced and looks a bit angsty! <— construction worker and super-rich girl. “They have nothing in common. So why can’t they stay away from each other?”
- Break In Two by MJ Summers <—Hrmm… looks good. Older characters starting over and changing everything… “Thirty-one year old Claire Hatley is running from Seattle having just discovered that her live-in boyfriend has traded her in for a twenty-two year old hostess. Devastated and alone Claire must make a fresh start.”
- Rock Me Hard (The Rock Star’s Seduction) by Olivia Thorne <— ROCK STAR ALERT! I hear this ends on a killer cliffhanger but the synopsis still has my attention! Looks like i’s one of those “I knew him when…” books.”Kaitlyn Reynolds is a year out of college and fighting to become a journalist when she gets the biggest break of her young life: the shot at a cover story in Rolling Stone magazine. But there’s a catch.She’ll be covering the hottest bad-boy in rock, Derek Kane, whom Kaitlyn met when she was a freshman in college and he was a struggling unknown. It was passionate two-week affair: tumultuous, sensual, exhilarating… …and it ended very, very badly.“
- Ripping Pages by Rachel Rae <— another fairly recent Rock Star read that I hadn’t seen before. I liked the title. 😉
- Rose of Thorne by Mia Michelle <— Oh I in my searching I just found this one too! Tragic pasts, and responsible daughters and reckless sons and their hateful fathers. 😉 Well, the synopsis portrays it as much more than that, but all that to say, this one looks angsty.
- One to Hold by Tia Louise <— I remember seeing author Aleatha Romig recommending this on Facebook! So I looked it up. Looks good! “Derek Alexander is an ex-Marine, ex-cop, and the top investigator in his field. Melissa Jones is a small-town girl trying to escape her troubled past.When the two intersect in a bar in Arizona, their sexual chemistry is off the charts. But what is revealed during their “one week stand” only complicates matters.“
- Surrender to Me (I Surrender Trilogy Book 2) by Monica James <— book #2 is out (recent release that I missed it during it’s release week) but I know many here loved book #1, so… better late than never. 😉
- I Surrender (I Surrender Trilogy Book 1) by Monica James <— and here’s book #1!!
- Divergent by Veronica Roth <—
- Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1) by Keri Lake <— Hang just recommended this one! “I don’t normally do this but, I’m always looking for good PNR so, I thought I’d share. I just finished this book and really enjoyed it! Very BDB-esq with its own twist. Good plot and the brothers are SWOONWORTHY. The second book just came out too!”
- Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2) by Keri Lake <— and here’s book #2 that was just released.
- Foreplay: The Ivy Chronicles by Sophie Jordan <— bundled below in a “coming soon” awesome book set, but now I remember this one!! I posted it in the new releases earlier this month and it’s bargain priced and DOES look good! 🙂
- Remy (The REAL series) by Katy Evans <— book #3 in the series (and wow, so soon after “Mine” was released!!)
- Sempre by J.M. Darhower <— for those that have just heard us raving about this book back when it was indie, and are dying to read it, it’s coming out on Monday!!! Here’s the pre-order sand it’s super bargain priced!
- Asking for Trouble (A Line of Duty Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey <— I LOVED book #1 in this series and need to continue. And here’s yet another new release!
- The Between the Covers New Adult 6-Book Boxed Set: Wait for You, Losing It, Taking Chances, A Little Too Far, Rule, and Foreplay <— SO many of our favorites bundled in a nice set. Wait… what’s Foreplay? I haven’t read that one!! Lemme go look it up (I’m going to put it above)… —> bundled set releasing November 26th!!
- Forever Us (Forever Trilogy) by Sandy Lynn <— so many here loving this series so far!
- Hard As It Gets: A Hard Ink Novel by Laura Kaye <— one of our favorite authors coming out with something new!!! “Trouble just walked into Nicholas Rixey’s tattoo parlor. Becca Merritt is warm, sexy, wholesome–pure temptation to a very jaded Nick. He’s left his military life behind to become co-owner of Hard Ink Tattoo, but Becca is his ex-commander’s daughter.“
- The Cora Carmack New Adult Boxed Set: Losing It, Keeping Her, Faking It, and Finding It plus bonus material <— by Cora Carmack – her whole popular series bundled and releasing November 26th!!
- The Molly McAdams New Adult Boxed Set: Taking Chances, From Ashes, Stealing Harper, Forgiving Lies, and an excerpt from Deceiving Lies
- The Dark-Hunters (The Collection Thus Far) (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <—- OMG!!!! BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!!! The entire series bundled? Okay this is not exactly bargain priced, mind you… but what a crazy gift. And maybe if you factor in all of the books you’re getting, it is bargain priced? Coming November 26th!!
- A Beautiful Wedding: A Novella by Jamie McGuire <— release date December 10th 2013 (TRAVIS!!!!! *heart*)
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— okay this one’s not coming “soon” (GAH we gotta wait until March 2014 but I like the cover and wanted to add it here. 😉
I read aftermath and thought it was amazing. If I remember I had a book hangover from that one.
Have you read the Lawyers in Love series by N.M. Silber? The second installment, The Home Court Advantage, was just released. The books have it all…love, lust, mystery, and important they are hilarious! I highly recommend you check them out!
I loved Aftermath SO MUCH! I still miss Cam and Austin.
I loved Me Before You! It’s one of my all time favorites
I agree with Sally about Beautiful Nightmares. I’m halfway through it after re-reading/skimming through the first two books. I still can’t figure out if the inconsistencies in the first book were mistakes not caught or were intentional to add to the “is she/isn’t she crazy” factor. Or maybe I’m the crazy one. *no comments from the peanut gallery* 😉
Maryse – HIGHLY recommend: Marked. Part I: The missing Link, by J.M. Sevilla. WOW!! and its only $.99. I can’t believe there is not more buzz about this one – its excellent!! I just finished it and I’m in book hangover!!
You guys are killing me with my need for Aftermath. I know this is going to be everything I love in a book.
Thanks for the recommendation Jodie. I’m going to look it up! 🙂
Ohhh Amy you almost walked right into that one! 😛
Tragic (Rook and Ronin) has been free this week and it got me addicted to, and one-clicking, the rest of the series. Loving it!
Yeah, well, someone who keeps sniffing their nails in public is just asking to be labeled that. In my defense, they smell like fall spices – unfortunately those around me don’t know that! *hee hee* Oh good lord, Friday afternoon and I’m already wound up…
Wait wait wait! I want some! How long does the smell last? 🙂 I’ll sniff my nails, too!
It lasts about 2 to 3 days (I wash my hands a lot though!). I usually don’t wear Revlon, but these are great. I’m wearing Autumn Spice and next is Italian Leather. Mmmm, smells like a bad boy. 😉
The Masters at Arms series by Kallypso Masters are SO GOOD! I am starting Insanity tonight (Asylum Series) and so excited that the next two books are out already, but scared after seeing Amy’s comments about inconsistencies! I have the majority of the books listed for pre-order already ordered….thankfully I have a nice long Holiday weekend after all of these releases to try to catch up…ha that’s a joke in itself! Definitely, no time for sleeping, cleaning, laundry….etc. And I ordered Sempre months and have been anxiously awaiting that release!
So excited about the release of Remy. I finished Mine a couple of days ago and I have to say Remy is one of my all-time favorite characters. He’s definitely on my list of unforgettable book boyfriends! While shopping at Target the other day I spotted the paperback version of Real and my heart fluttered, my brain immediately went back to parts of the story I loved (all those drugging kissing session, sigh), so I walked around Target in a Remy love fog:) Love this series!
Jean, don’t mind my comments. 😉 What seemed like inconsistencies to me did not take away from how good the books are. Back to the asylum for me…
Thanks Amy! That definitely makes me feel better! Happy reading! Oh and I always love the banter between you and Maryse about your nail polish selections! Haha!
Happy reading to you as well, Jean! 🙂 Nail polish and ebooks are my vices (and my hubby’s bane), and this is one of the few places where I can find empathy for that, lol!
Mine too!!! 😀
And stuffed toy manatees. 😉 Right Amy?
Oh yeah, we LOVE manatees, especially Matt’s from Night Owl. Great for “snuggling” with, LOL!!! Don’t get me going on rabbits. *wink wink* Taking my dirty mind elsewhere now ’til I can talk more appropriately. 😉
I agree with Chrissy, just finished Marked, and was blown away. Whoa!
Why is it that my credit card takes a hit after almost every visit to your site Maryse?!?!?!?!?!
what a dilemma!
I’ve just finished Beautiful nightmare and I feel a little empty :-/ I still have questions and I’m not sure I liked the ending. Have you read it, Maryse?I started on The dark light by S.L Jennings yesturday! 😀 I’ve heard so much good about this series. I love it so far 😉
MARYSE ! MARYSE ! I found a new book! You can check it out here:
Just finished Nothing Left To Lose by Kirsty Moseley. I loved it. Best book I’ve read in MONTHS!!!! Absolutely perfect.
Lauren! I just grabbed it, looks good!!!
Another heads up for you, Maryse. You *might* want to wait for the Asylum spinoff book before starting the series. Beautiful Nightmares is a mind f*ck, but not in the way I thought it would be. I don’t like unanswered questions in a “final” book, and now I’m just sad and ticked off. Apparently the many loose ends that were left will be tied up in Aurora’s spinoff book. I really, really hope so. JMO. 🙁
Hey guys just finished Night Moves #3 in the G-Man Series. Outstanding!!! I thought Diamond Girl couldn’t be topped. Oh my my my but Night Moves did just that. Loved:-) xoxo
Lie to me by Chloe Cox is very good and very intense. You read the book and you are just not breathing right until the very end…Marcus was definatly someting else!
Wow there are tons of great books on this list. I just moved a few on to my TBR thanks to you guys!!
I read Guilty Pleasures by Kitty Thomas about a year ago. I remember it wasn’t quite as dark as I’d expected, but there were definitely some interesting twists and turns. It is one of those books that I still remember a lot about even a year later, and for someone like me who reads a million books and has a shifty memory that is probably saying something 🙂
I just finished reading Eversea which was on the e bargain list a few weeks ago. It was a great read, highly recommend. Thank god book two, Forever Jack comes out on the 30th November..
Maryse – Highly recommend: Marked. Part I: The missing Link and Beginnings, by J.M. Sevilla!!! Both books are 5 stars! The two books are completed opposites of each other but both soooooo good! If you are in the mood for a bad boy I would recommend Mark or if you want sweet go with beginnings. Both boys are will leave you with a book hangover! This is now one for my favorite authors.
And the new Kathleen Turner comes out Dec. 17th… Pretty much my favorite series!
Sempre just automatically downloaded to my Kindle – one day early! Been waiting for this since pre-ordering months ago on Maryse’s recommendation!