<— This is what I just finished and will be reviewing next. 😉 I really enjoying it, so this is my personal recommendation for today’s bargain and reader recommendation list! PLUS, it would appear I’m a HUGE fan of this author, as I’ve just noticed that I’ve read a few of her other books and loved ’em, too! Her books always feature adults, have a very private, very intimate feel (sometimes eye-popping and sometimes gentle) but they always pack a punch! Whether it be because of a crazy twist, or the direction the story takes, or a character *issue*, I can’t help but become addicted each time! Original, interesting (exciting!) and unique story lines, with characters that feel SO real, and twists that make it, so you never forget ANY of her books!
I’ve listed everything I’ve reviewed from her, below, plus here are all of today’s goodies (featuring the latest reader recommendations):
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Unbound: (InterMix) by Cara McKenna <— bargain priced and what I’m reading now (and very much enjoying!!). These are modern adult characters, with adult issues. Well, her not so much (she’s fairly well-adjusted), but him… definitely has issues. She’s hiking through Scotland, gets sick, and seeks refuge at a tiny cabin in the highlands. The good looking (but hermit-y) owner reluctantly lets her in and they get to know each other. His “twist” took me by surprise and I’m really connecting to these two! P.S. The steamy stuff is a bit eye-popping (yet very personal… very intimate) and SCORCHING HOT!!!!!! Loving! and Kandace agrees: “I’m not very far into it but I’m really enjoying it. It is a lot different from the usual. I’m very interested to see where the author takes us.“
- Curio by Cara McKenna <— male escort!! (see my review and the Curio Series Reading Order) – not very bargain priced but I loved it anyway.
- Willing Victim by Cara McKenna <— darker more daring read that explores a… fetish. Not for the faint of heart but SOOOO good! (my review) – not very bargain priced but I loved it anyway.
- After Hours: (InterMix) by Cara McKenna <— YES bargain priced and my favorite one in the bunch!! (here’s my review)
- Hers by Dawn Robertson <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “Hers by Dawn Robertson is on sale.*Warning: Erotic activities include FF, FMF, and MFM interactions. I know some of my Book Buddies will want this book! You know who you are!” LOL!!
- Discovery (Electi) by Brina Courtney <— Rachel found us this one! “Looking for a great NA paranormal romance? Check out Discovery by Brina Courtney! It just released today… It’s a NA paranormal romance about witches in Salem.”- “…Now a guy, looking remarkably like her missing boyfriend, has arrived in Salem along with a mysterious stranger, who may have some answers that Teagan has desperately been searching for. Teagan must now decide who to trust. It’s a matter of life… and her death.“
- Unintentional Virgin by A.J. Bennett <— Stephanie found us this one, too! “Unintentional Virgin by A. J. Bennett on sale! *Standalone where the girl wants to lose her Vcard (but with a twist).”
- Damaged and the Beast by Bijou Hunter <— YAY!!! Big deal on this one, and book #2! Nancy says: “YES! Damaged and the Beast plus Damaged in the Knight are both reduced” <— (new adult) and this one has an obnoxious alpha! (see my review)
- Damaged and the Knight by Bijou Hunter <— book #2
- Damaged and the Cobra by Bijou Hunter <— #3 just came out
- Insanity (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond <— (#1 & #2) come HIGHLY recommended by many of our fellow readers (and they are anxiously awaiting #3). Jillian recommends!! “…for those of you looking for a different type read – these are it! Especially good for a Halloween read. Insane asylum = wonderfully creepy and yet there is the love interest as well!!”
- White Walls (The Asylum Trilogy) by Lauren Hammond <— and #2
- Untangle Me by Chelle Bliss
- Hear No (Hidden Evil, #1) by Lizzy Ford <— found for us be Leanne, just released! “Nathan must eliminate the human host guiding Shadowman to the keys. Except Nathan isn’t expecting the woman anchoring Shadowman to the human world to be beautiful, witty, innocent and completely unaware of the creature manipulating her. Worse, she makes him feel alive for the first time in his long existence, and he haphazardly discovers she’s meant to become the love of his life.“
- Forever My Girl (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin <— brought back to my attention and some really great feedback from our fellow readers so I’m putting ’em back on this list! See the conversation below. I feel like I need to read these ASAP!
- My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series) by Heidi McLaughlin (book #2)
Georgette: You should really read them, they are great! I loved them!
Maryse’s Book Blog: … I do intend on reading it. I hear #2 was especially exciting (drummer, right)?
Amy: Very Hottttt !!
Georgette: Oh yeah!!! Really HOT HOT HOT drummer!!!
Tracie: Just my measly .02, but this series is really great.
Kandace: Tracie, is it “sweet”?
Tracie: It’s a second chance love story. There’s a bit of angst, but it wouldn’t fit my definition of “sweet”. You know what I think sweet is and this isn’t it. I really liked the second book too.
- PANIC: Rook and Ronin, #3 by J.A. Huss <— just released (models that fall in love on a shoot)!!! (here is the series order)
- The Singing River by R.K. Ryals <– Aimee found us this deal and Kat says: “I absolutely loved this story. The writing was beautiful and the story was powerful.” – “At eighteen, Haven Ambrose isn’t just a high school graduate. In her head, she’s an aspiring writer, a traveler, a chef, a slayer of injustice, an astronomer, an archaeologist, and the love child of a famous, rich musician. But reality is harsher. Reality is overdue bills, a crumbling trailer, an absent father, an old addiction, and a hot, crushing summer that may end in disappointment. For twenty year-old River Brayden, life seems good, but appearances can be deceiving. The oldest son of a wealthy family, he has finished his first year at Harvard to return home for the summer only to discover his younger brother headed down an unforgiving road.“
- Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock the Band by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock My Bed by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock My World (book# 2.5) by Michelle A. Valentine
- Mid Life Love: At Last by Whitney Gracia Williams <— book #2 was just released. Neika went crazy happy!! “OMGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … Its out its out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jonathan and Claire second boook!!!!!”
- Mid Life Love by Whitney Gracia Williams <– and here’s book #1.
- Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage <— recommended by Ivannie: “Just finished Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage !!It was really good ! Fell in love with Mason !!”
- Hell’s Knights (The MC Sinners Series) by Bella Jewel <— Ivannie also recommends these (#1 & #2) “Also Hell’s Knights and Heaven’s Sinners !! OMG were really good!!” OH YES!! Biker books!! “She should be running, she should be escaping the demons of her past, but instead she finds herself falling for the gorgeous biker.“
- Heaven’s Sinners (MC Sinners #2) by Bella Jewel
- Let it be Me by Toni Aleo <— recommended by Linda: “Just finished reading Let it Be Me by Toni Aleo. Wasn’t sure if I liked it in the beginning it was a little to wordy with her constantly talking through her thoughts, if you can understand what I mean. It does have a tough theme on a married woman and abuse. But once you get reading you can’t put it down. I recommend it if you haven’t read it yet”
- Chasing Serenity (Seeking Serenity) by Eden Butler <— New release from earlier this week and it seems many of you are loving it! Kristi says: “55 % into Chasing Serenity right now and LOVING it!! Maryse, I think you will really love this one! Love the writing and I can’t stay away from this story!” and Ashley agrees: “I totally agree with Kristi I’m about 10% and loving the writing!” and Katie says: “…there is a twist in this book that I didn’t see coming and I love it!”
- Until November (Until series) by Aurora Rose <— Neika recommends it! “I loved this. Its a series debut although each will be a standalone. Super Alpha Males…but super sweet! The only thing I hate of reading books like these is that I crave more Alpha when im done!!!”
- Meant to Be (An Anchor Island Novel) by Terri Osbourn <— recommended by Trisha: “I read Meant to Be by Terri Osburn last month. It was a sweet romance with real characters, without over-the-top angst, but yet not eye rolling.”
- When You’re Ready by J.L. Berg <— Jillian recommends this one: ” It is a very real to life book. I thoroughly enjoyed it because of that. Very refreshing. No cliffhanger either!”
- First Thing I See by Vi Keeland <— Kandace recommends this one: “…her book ‘The First Thing I See’ totally rocked my world.”
- Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah <— looks heartwarming: “Claire Cavenaugh has fallen in love for the first time in her life. As her wedding day approaches, she prepares to face her harsh, judgmental older sister and their self-absorbed mother. It is the first time they have been together in more than two decades. Over the course of a hot Pacific Northwest summer, these three women who believe they have nothing in common will try to become what they never were: a family.”
- Perfecting Patience (The Blow Hole Boys 1.5) by Tabatha Tabatha Vargo (thank you Aimee!)
- Taming The Alpha (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance) (Wild Obsession) by Adriana Hunter <— “…when a handsome stranger appears at the club, his dangerous, feral presence commanding attention, the sexual charge between them is so strong that she can barely breathe, Nikki finds herself swept into a world she never dreamed existed. A world where nothing is as it seems and once she enters, there is no turning back.” (thanks Aimee!)
- Stone Guardian (Entwined Realms) by Danielle Monsch <— zombies (bad) and gargoyles good!). I’m assuming they’re sexy. 😉 “Larissa Miller may have been born after the Great Collision, but as a history teacher who lives in the human-only city, she has never come into contact with any other race or species, nor has she wanted to. Her life is as ordinary as it gets – that is, until one day she walks out of her apartment and is attacked by a mob of Zombies, only to be saved by a Gargoyle.” Lots of great reviews and one review that was no so great didn’t seem to like it ’cause the book was too focused on their attraction to each other (with not enough action and adventure). And strangely enough, that peaked my interest. 😉 LOL! (thanks Aimee!!)
- Forever Bound (A Vampire And Werewolf Romance Anthology) by Cynthia Eden <— this whole bundled book deal!!
- Going Under by S. Walden <— hugely popular book amongst our fellow readers (and I loved this author’s other super risqué book!)! Tracie says: “I absolutely LOVED this book. Oh the feels it gave me, just wow.” and Sally agrees: “FANTASTIC read !”
- Discovering Us (True Love Trilogy) by Harper Bentley <— This one made Clarissa sick (I think in a good way! 😉 ): “Just read Discovering Us by Harper Bentley and I feel like vomiting! Talk about angst. My stomach is in knots. I can’t wait till book two comes out!” <— well that is one of the things I hope for in a read!! 😉 and then Karen just potsed: “So…. I read ‘Discovering Us’ (True Love, book 1) from Harper Bentley… And I must say, I really Loved the book – like a lot, the writing is awesome! Really funny – I just have onde thing against it: the second book, February only!! It is one of those books that makes you think about it, miss it and be angry at it…. Does it make any sense?” <— I AM WAY TOO curious about this one. Sounds SUPER-angsty!!! Ohhhh right right right. I just re-read the synopsis. Her boyfriend is a baseball player and she leaves everything to be with him, and there are bad things like supermodels in the mix. Yep. I can already imagine why this one is making y’all crazy…
- Irreplaceable (Harmony Book 2) by Angela Graham
- Inevitable (Harmony Book 1) by Angela Graham <— and here’s book #1 “When the estate next door sells, the last thing Cassandra expects is the unnerving attraction she feels for her sinfully handsome neighbor, Logan West, the young and charming single father with a playboy reputation.
It’s through Oliver, Logan’s four-year-old son, who keeps popping up in her childhood tree house, that she slowly begins to catch glimpses of the compassionate and wounded man Logan has hidden beneath his strong exterior.“
- Winters Heat (Titan #1) by Cristin Harber <— it seems all of the books in this series are on sale! (this one is book #1) “When Titan’s safe houses are compromised, Colby stashes Mia at his home, exposing his secret—he’s the adoptive father of an orphaned baby girl. Too soon, danger arrives and Mia lands in the hands of a sadistic cartel king with a taste for torture. As hours bleed into fear-drenched days, Colby races across the globe and through a firestorm of bullets to save the woman he can’t live without.“
- Carrie by Stephen King is on sale right now! (Plus they re-made the movie – again – and I’m totally going to see it!)
- Emma’s Secret: A Novel by Steena Homes <— this is book #2 on sale and while not our usual read, looks SO good!!! BUT!!! a reviewer says read the prequel FIRST (and I see why now after reading #1’s synopsis below) so here it is…
- Finding Emma by Steena Homes (also in sale) <— this is book #1!!! “Megan is the harried but happy stay-at-home mother of three little girls living in a small town. Her life implodes when her youngest daughter, Emma, disappears on her third birthday.”
- Fighting Fate by Linda Kage <— Autumn’s co-reviewer recommends this one! “When Paige Zukowski enrolls at Granton University in honor of her dead brother, she has no idea fate will land her on the same campus with the very guy who killed him. But Logan Xander isn’t quite the murderer she’s always believed him to be.”