Look what else went live and/or is on supersale!
- Beg Tease Submit – Books 1-3: Submission Series Bundle #1 (Songs of Submission Bundle) by C.D. Reiss <— BUNDLED SUPER SALE! And a new cover. AND! Here is my Book Review – Beg Tease Submit – Sequence One!
- Fighting for Love (A Second Chances Standalone Book 4) by L.P. Dover <— also super-saled!!!
- Trust Game by Scarlet Wolfe <— never heard of this one but it’s on super sale too! She get’s a job at “Casteel Motorsports” and… “When Reese is hired without Everett’s knowledge, he’s furious. Having lost his wife in an auto accident, two years prior, he doesn’t want any woman filling the job his wife once held.“
- Ruined #5 (The MC Motorcycle Club Romance Series – Book #5) by Alycia Taylor <— JUST RELEASED!
- You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes <— This dark read is on super-sale right now!!! (Thank you Stephanie). Total creep-fest my friends! I read it and reviewed it here: https://www.maryse.net/books/book-review-you-by-caroline-kepnes.html
- What Doesn’t Destroy Us (The Devil’s Dust Book 1) by M. N. Forgy <— “Against all warnings, she falls for bad boy biker, Shadow. He is beast and beauty sealed in a leather cut with a gun holster. Can Dani learn to live within the Club rules?“
Happy Friday my friends!! A weekend of reading is in store for me, and I haven’t picked out my next one yet. I DID finish “Nine Minutes” and will be reviewing shortly, but what next… ?
Of course, as with all of my lists, there are so many “new-to-mes” on here and a few have me excited. Like: Black Rose (I’m already scared!), Lilith (sounds like a crazy ride…), Love & Loyalty (M/M romance and well actually, I want to read the first one, first, ’cause I hear it’s AWESOME, and then this one ’cause it’s #2!), and of course, The Girl in 6E ’cause I LOVE this author and still haven’t read this one, even though it’s been so often recommended.
And don’t even get me started on the pre-orders on this list. *gasp* No… okay… get me started!!! 😛 LOL! Look at this one: The Law of Moses (MINE MINE ALL MINE!!! Er… as soon as it’s released, that is. ;)) and of course Thoughtful (MORE KELLAN KYLE during THAT time?!! YES PLEASE!!)
What are you guys reading?
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Black Rose by Kris Thompson <— JUST RELEASED/DARK READ alert! Sounds scary! “Lillian never could have imagined being abducted and chained up in the dark. Worse yet, being just one of many girls kidnapped and held captive by a madman. All she can do now is hope that she survives the brutality of their captor long enough to find a way to free herself and her new captive friends…“
- Lilith: Lucifer’s Legion Motorcycle Club by Kelli Maine <— JUST RELEASED biker book!! Oh wow! Crazy sounding. Bad guy all around (he kidnaps women to sell), meets his match with a bad-a$$ woman that he can’t train, but then… “the unthinkable happens and Luc falls for the young, innocent girl he’s training, Lilith seeks her revenge, targeting the only girl he’s ever wanted to keep as his own.“
- First Debt (Indebted Book 2) by Pepper Winters <— JUST RELEASED but it’s book #2 so I won’t read the blurb, just in case…
- Fight for Her #4: MMA New Adult Contemporary Romantic Suspense (Uncaged Love) by JJ Knight <— JUST RELEASED FIGHTER ALERT!
- Felix (5th Street) by Elizabeth Reyes <— JUST RELEASED!!! FIGHTER ALERT! “Only those closest to Felix know the real truth behind his sudden downward spiral. And if Felix has his way, no one else ever will. With an uncertain future ahead of him, he heads back to his roots—5th Street—the gym that started it all for him. It’s where he meets the humble but mighty little Ms. Ella.“
- What’s Left of Us (What’s Left of Me #2) by Amanda Maxlyn <— JUST RELEASED and it’s the conclusion so if you haven’t read #1 yet, don’t read this blurb!
- Johnny – A New-Adult Novel by Rachel Dunning <— JUST RELEASED and sounds angsty. NA Perfect life that falls apart… It’s kind of got two different blurbs, so I’m not quite sure how to describe but definitely sounds like an emotional ride.
- Assumptions (The Assumed Expectations Series Book 1) by Melanie Codina <— JUST RELEASED! College, good girl with a plan and jock..
- The Long Road Home (A Contemporary Romance) by Megan Duncan <— JUST RELEASED! “Jenna had a plan in place, an escape for her and her brother, but when her mother’s bad habits turn her world upside down she has to decide what she’s willing to sacrifice to save the life she’s always dreamed of.”
- That Night by Mia Epsilon <— JUST RELEASED!! Roommates with sexual tension!
- Parting Chances (Fighting Chance Book 1) by Caylie Marcoe <— JUST RELEASED! She has a crush on her friend’s boyfriend’s roommate… “She thinks she’s got it under control until Eli brings home another girl and Haley realizes what she has to lose…“
- Love & Loyalty (Faith, Love, & Devotion Book 2) by Tere Michaels <— JUST RELEASED M/M book and I know #1 was HIGHLY recommended by many of our fellow M/M fans here! So here is #2!! Here’s what “Bitchie” said about book #1: “Both men are straight, both men are depressed and just down on life, and they form a friendship in their sadness. And then it becomes more, and it’s just so sweet and romantic and angsty and GOOD.”
- Bad Will Hunting (The “Seven Exes” Series Book 2) by Heather Wardell <— JUST RELEASED sounds like fun, but it’s a sequel, so you have to read #1 first.
- The New Devil in Charge (The Devil’s Eyes Book 6) by Jennifer Loren <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Caged: Cellar Door Series by K. Pars <— JUST RELEASED (MMA FIGHTER).
- This Quiet Sky: A Novella by Joanne Bischof <— JUST RELEASED and it already makes me want to cry… “…when she meets seventeen-year-old Tucker O’Shay—the boy with the fatal illness who volunteers to tutor her in algebra—she finds herself swept up in a friendship that changes the way she sees the world and a love that changes her life.“
- Never Say Goodbye by Angie Merriam <— JUST RELEASED rock star alert!
- Domesticated by Jettie Woodruff <— JUST RELEASED!! Darkish sounding read because she’s dealing with her upbringing and conditioning…
- Playing Doctor (A Pillow Talk Novel Book 2) by Kate Perry <— on super-sale today!
- If I Were You (Inside Out Series) by Lisa Renee Jones <— on sale today!!! Fantastic bargain price and such an intriguing, sexy, mysterious, kind of scary read! (my review)
- Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, Book 1) by Claudia Connor <— I loved this one (my review), and book #2 is up for pre-order (I posted it below!!)
- Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet Book 1) by CJ Roberts <— One of my FAVORITE DARK READS is on super-sale!!! And I mean SUPER! Here is my review.
- The Gamble (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley <— EVERY SINGLE ONE in this Kristen Ashley series (MY FAVORITE!!) is on sale TODAY!! I’ve linked them all! (my review of this one)
- Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley <— *squeeeeee!!!* Tate’s book (he’s also one of my #1 heroes, now) – my review!!
- Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain) by Kristen Ashley <— LOVED!! (my review)
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain) (Chace and Faye’s story) by Kristen Ashley
- Jagged (Reece’s story) by Kristen Ashley <— SO GOOD!!!! (my review)
- Kaleidoscope (Deck and Emme’s story) by Kristen Ashley
- You Loved Me At My Darkest by Evie Harper <— SUPER SALE alert. From the blurb… I have no clue what it’s about. LOL! Gorgeous cover and cool title though. 😉
- The Girl in 6E (A Deanna Madden Novel) by A.R. Torre <— yep that’s one of our favs Alessandra Torre! This one’s on sale and I hear it’s awesome. Jody says: “I am currently reading ‘The Girl in 6E’, it came out April 16th. Totally different to my normal reads and WOW!. Dark, twisted with a little humor thrown in. It has different POV’s and little side stories which I can’t wait to see how it all ends. 🙂“
- Thoughtful (A Thoughtless Novel) by S.C. Stephens <— *SQUEEEEEE!!!!* Kellan!!!! expected release date February 24th 2015
- The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon <— expected release November 27th 2014!!! <— OMG MINE!!!!!!! She starts off the blurb saying she loses him… tells us right up front that it’s gonna hurt. YAY!!!! “People love babies, even sick babies. Even crack babies. But babies grow up to be kids, and kids grow up to be teenagers. Nobody wants a messed up teenager. And Moses was messed up. Moses was a law unto himself. But he was also strange and exotic and beautiful. To be with him would change my life in ways I could never have imagined. Maybe I should have stayed away. Maybe I should have listened. My mother warned me. Even Moses warned me. But I didn’t stay away…“
- Worth the Risk (The McKinney Brothers, Book 2) by Claudia Connor – expected release January 20th 2015
- ONE NIGHT: UNVEILED (The One Night Trilogy) by Jodi Ellan Malpas – expected release date February 10th 2015
- Merry Christmas, Baby: A Lucky Harbor short story by Jill Shalvis – expected release date December 2nd 2014