Not only are these a great deal, but the majority have high ratings or come highly recommended by our fellow readers, and some are even from best-selling series! Get them for these low prices while it lasts (sale priced today, and maybe longer…)
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Origin (A Lux Novel) (Entangled Teen) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— Fantastic series and I need to catch up with this one! Lux Series Reading Order (thanks Nancy!!)
- Everything for Us (A Bad Boys Novel) by M. Leighton <— book #3 (and the latest release) is on sale right now(thanks Lori!) and here’s the series reading order.
- Release Me (The Stark Trilogy): A Novel by J. Kenner <— Stephanie just found out this one’s on sale today! I hear these are for those that loved series like Fifty Shades. 😉 (here’s the Stark Trilogy Series Reading Order reading order).
- Revealing Us (Inside Out Trilogy) by Lisa Renee Jones <— and Stephanie found out the latest release in this series is on sale! (Here is the The Inside Out Trilogy reading order)
- Stinger (Sign of Love) by Mia Sheridan <— just released and this had been the most recommended book this week! Everyone is saying it’s a standalone (even though it’s #3 in the series) and apparently, we don’t need to read the others to get it. Kandace says: “Grace is a type A pre-law student and Carson Stinger is in the Adult entertainment business. The chemistry is smoking hot!!” and Beverly agrees: “Just finished this and loved it. I liked how the book started off, and it just kept getting better.” and Renate says: “… it has that “Sweet Thing” vibe…A great read!!!”
- Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage <— another one with a sort of “adult entertainer” hero as this guy is an escort!! I was excited about this one when it was released but haven’t gotten to it yet, however when Joanna posted: “I am loving this book. Fifty percent in and I’ve gone from think it’s sweet to sexy to funny… I will be checking out her other work, for sure!!!” I am in!! Especially since we seem to have similar “hero” tastes.
- A Beautiful Mess by T.K. Keigh <— Stephanie found us this one
- Willing Captive by Belle Aurora (thanks Kat!! With a title like that, it sounds right up my alley) “... Lily never imagined she’d make her first real friends in captivity.“
- Hyde, an Urban Fantasy by Lauren Stewart <— Author describes her anti-hero as: “An anti-hero who can be just as cruel and abrasive as Jericho Barrons from KMM’s Fever series, who has the wit and sarcasm of Vishous from Ward’s BDB series, and who is as incredibly hot as both of them…”
- Jekyll, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde, Book II)by Lauren Stewart (book #2)
- Strange Case, an Urban Fantasy (Hyde Book III)by Lauren Stewart <— book #3 just released!!
- Of Wings and Wolves by SM Reine <— Aimee found us this deal
- Awakened (Few Are Angels) by Inger Iverssen <— and this one!
- Iced: A Fever Novel (Dani O’Malley) by Karen Marie Moning <— not out “usual” sale price but on sale big time! (thanks Stephanie!)
- Rock N Roll Promises (The Rock N Roll Paraphantasy Series) by AmBear Shellea <— (thanks Lori!) and “…Anna is looking forward to ringing in the new year at her favorite bar. Dressed to the hilt, ready for a great night, she meets Sebastian – tall, mysterious and handsome. Her one-night stand turns into a one-life exchange! The beginning of a new existence…” Sounds like a vampire!
- Undeniably Yours (Bass Cole) (Torn Series) by Pamela Ann <— it appears many of this author’s books are on sale right now! (Thanks Lori)
- Emerge (Evolve Series) by S.E. Hall <— book #1 in the series comes recommended by Jennifer: “LOVED this book!!!! I wanted to share that the 2nd book should be out early (today) for those that are waiting (like me)…” (see it’s LIVE on Amazon link right below) – and (Here is my review for book #1)
- Embrace (Evolve Series #2) by S.E. Hall <— Just released and bargain priced!
- When It Rains by Lisa De Jong <— Just released and I hear this one’s a tearjerker (thanks Kat!)! I was definitely interested when I read this part of the synopsis: “Then one day, Asher Hunt rides into town with his dark, captivating eyes and cocky grin. He doesn’t care who I used to be, he’s simply breathing life into what’s left. People warn me to stay away from him, but he helps me forget the pain that has held me hostage for so long;” and then THIS part really had me excited: “Until one secret turns my world upside down… Again.” <— Eeeeep! Whoa. What’s the secret!!?? Wait! Don’t tell me… I’m gonna find out. 😉
- Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Series) by Kaitlyn Hoyt <— lots of good reviews so far! Thanks Aimee!
- I Hope You Find Me by Trish Marie Dawson <— (thanks Aimee). Here’s my review.
- Consumed by Skyla Madi <— just finished this one last night and enjoyed it! I think about… 4 stars. I’ll be reviewing tonight, but this was one of the better MMA fighter books I’ve read lately, as I got more of a “fighter”-world feel out of it. Plus he’s sexy as HECK!!!
- Axel (Corps Security) by Harper Sloan <— (thanks Twin!)
- Skipping Stones by J.B. McGee <— another recent release that caught Meghan’s attention (and it has good reviews so far!): “They say there are five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Not everyone will grieve in this order, nor will everyone go through every stage….”
- Like Gravity by Julie Johnson <— recommended by Catherine: “It’s amazing and the male character is so swoon worthy. This is definitely a book you want to read.” – “…When she stumbles, quite literally, into Finn Chambers – campus ladies’ man and the lead singer of a local band —she’s unprepared for his persistence in befriending her, and for the dangerous attraction she begins to feel for him….“
- Breeze of Life by Kirsty Dallas <— recommended by Trisha: “I just finished Breeze of Life by Kirsty Dallas and gave it 4.5 stars for the uplifting, beautiful journey I just took.”
- Freeing Asia by E.M. Abel <— Stephanie found us this one saying: “Freeing Asia by E. M. Abel is on sale! Has high ratings and one review stated that this book is a hot read with 3 Alphas! Yep, I one-clicked!”
- The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles) by Jennifer Lyon <— Joanna recommends this one: “Couldn’t sleep last night so read this. Nummy…” and apparently the third book in the series will be out end of this month!
- Possession (The Plus One Chronicles) by Jennifer Lyon <— here is book #2 <— Georgia says: “…I gotta say better than the 1st book and that almost never happens. Only 2 problems with this, 1st again ended with a major cliffhanger but the 3rd and final book should be out next week”
- Shayla’s Story (The Mathews/Clemmins Family Series) by Beverly Preston <— (thanks Aimee!) Lots of great reviews!
- Breaking Elle by Antoinette Candela <— cliffhanger in this one but it appears it really affects the reviewers! Plus, I skimmed a review very quickly (I’m scared of spoilers) that indicate there are THREE potential heroes in this one…
- The Blind Date (Love Unexpected) by Delaney Diamond <— “Years ago, when Ryan Stewart saw Shawna Ferguson, it was love at first sight. Unfortunately, he wasn’t a free man, and his deception caused him to lose her after a weekend that changed his life…” and now? Years later, she’s on a blind date with guess who? 😉
- Who He Is (FireNine #1) by S.Q. Williams <— Rock Star book alert!! (actually series, since book #2 was just released below).
- Who We Are (FireNine #2) by S.Q. Williams <— also just recently released! “He screwed up. She walked away without looking back. They’ll try and make up all the time they’ve lost with one another, that is until they’re facing the choices of either going their separate ways, or hanging on and fighting for dear life. The fights will be endless. They heartache will be real. The demons will return, and they won’t back down without a fight….” OHHHH what did HE doooooo??!!
- The Memory of You (Prequel to the Return to Redemption series) by Laurie Kellogg <— I remember so many were recommending book #1 last year…