Rebecka just posted: “Free book friday? Hope there’s a list today. I can’t afford to pay full price for my addiction.”
LOL!!! You bet!! Here are the freebies (and bargains) that look right up my alley! Maybe yours too? Also a bunch of recent recommendations from our fellow readers!!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines <— looks cute!
- Night’s Captive (Dark Enforcers) by Cheyenne McCray <— “All Loni Stanfield was looking for was a good book to read. What she got was enough terror and danger to last a lifetime.”
- Shut Up and Kiss Me by Christie Craig
- Daron’s Guitar Chronicles: Volume One by Cecilia Tan <— recommended by Kelli “omg so good! Different from anything I’ve read. I think you would love it.”
- Damien’s Destiny (Songs of the Mages, Book One) by Jean Hart Stewart
- A Baby of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho) by Brenda Novak
- A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1 by Elizabeth Hunter
- Here (On the Otherside) by Denise Grover Swank <— Beth brought this one to my attention: “Here by Denise Grover Swank is free today on Amazon. Have not read it but it sound right up your alley.”
- Better Off Without Him (Romantic Comedy) by Dee Ernst
- Emergency: Wife Lost and Found by Carol Marinelli
- A Little Bit of Deja Vu (Book One of The Return to Redemption Series) by Laurie Kellog <— this one’s free again and a very popular author amongst our fellow readers!
- Lawless by Cindy Stark
- Dark Nights (Xcite Romance) by Kitti Bernetti <– “When Breeze Monaghan gets caught red-handed by her millionaire boss she knows she’s in trouble.”
- When We Touch (Whiskey Creek) by Brenda Novak
- Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello <—- this one is still free and the next 2 books in the series are below in the bargain price!! Lots of great reviews for these!
- Telesa – The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young <— brought to my attention by Lisa, in the comments below. Thanks Lisa!!!
- Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert <— I just heard this one made the NY Times Best Sellers list
- Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell <—- BIG price drop on this book! Only $1.18 (and I enjoyed and reviewed it here)
- For Love or Legacy (Book 2) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello <— lots of great reviews for these!
- Bedding the Billionaire (Book 3) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello
- The Academy by Emmaline Andrews <— Teresa said tons of enthusiastic things about this one, but ends of with this: “Its a great read and I highly recommend it!”
- Faking Mr. Right by Kerry Connor
- South of Bixby Bridge by Ryan WInfield <— my friend Jackie read it, said I’d probably like it (… she said something about it being a darker read…)
- BLIND FAITH by Kimberley Reeves <—- the synopsis for this one caught my eye!
- The Source of Magic: A Fantasy Romance (Alaia Chronicles) by Cate Rowan <— “When a gorgeous man clasps Jilian Stewart to his chest and yanks her from Scotland into a magical battle, she thinks it must be another of her bizarre dreams.”
- Tomorrow Will Be Too Late by Ellen Wolf <— the synopsis intrigues me, but there are just a few reviews and more on a 3 star level… hrmm…
- Her Best Friend’s Brother by T.J. Dell <— This one too! Looks right up my alley. Lots of great reviews for it, but a few 3 stars also…
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain Series) by Kristen Ashley (this is book #4 in the series, but my Facebook crew seem to be loving it!! And of course, I LOVE this author so… you know 😉 Yvette said: “Just finished Breathe by the queen of alpha men… Kristen Ashley!! I loved loved loved Chase and Fay!!!!”
- Thomas & January, Book Two in the Sleepless Series by Fisher Amelie <— Erin recommends this one! “… about an angst musician. I loved T&J!”
- Almost by Anne Eliott <— recommended by Nicole: “It’s a YA but has a feel a bit older! … It reminds me of Gone To Far – has that same magnetic feel”
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: