I’ve got two reviews to prepare and post (both very wonderful reads!!) but in the meantime, I received a request, so I thought I’d handle that first!
Rebecka just posted: “Free book friday? Hope there’s a list today. I can’t afford to pay full price for my addiction.”
LOL!!! You bet!! Here are the freebies (and bargains) that look right up my alley! Maybe yours too? Also a bunch of recent recommendations from our fellow readers!!
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines <— looks cute!
- Night’s Captive (Dark Enforcers) by Cheyenne McCray <— “All Loni Stanfield was looking for was a good book to read. What she got was enough terror and danger to last a lifetime.”
- Shut Up and Kiss Me by Christie Craig
- Daron’s Guitar Chronicles: Volume One by Cecilia Tan <— recommended by Kelli “omg so good! Different from anything I’ve read. I think you would love it.”
- Damien’s Destiny (Songs of the Mages, Book One) by Jean Hart Stewart
- A Baby of Her Own (Dundee, Idaho) by Brenda Novak
- A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1 by Elizabeth Hunter
- Here (On the Otherside) by Denise Grover Swank <— Beth brought this one to my attention: “Here by Denise Grover Swank is free today on Amazon. Have not read it but it sound right up your alley.”
- Better Off Without Him (Romantic Comedy) by Dee Ernst
- Emergency: Wife Lost and Found by Carol Marinelli
- A Little Bit of Deja Vu (Book One of The Return to Redemption Series) by Laurie Kellog <— this one’s free again and a very popular author amongst our fellow readers!
- Lawless by Cindy Stark
- Dark Nights (Xcite Romance) by Kitti Bernetti <– “When Breeze Monaghan gets caught red-handed by her millionaire boss she knows she’s in trouble.”
- When We Touch (Whiskey Creek) by Brenda Novak
- Maid for the Billionaire (Book 1) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello <—- this one is still free and the next 2 books in the series are below in the bargain price!! Lots of great reviews for these!
- Telesa – The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young <— brought to my attention by Lisa, in the comments below. Thanks Lisa!!!
- Wrong Bed, Right Guy by Katee Robert <— I just heard this one made the NY Times Best Sellers list
- Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell <—- BIG price drop on this book! Only $1.18 (and I enjoyed and reviewed it here)
- For Love or Legacy (Book 2) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello <— lots of great reviews for these!
- Bedding the Billionaire (Book 3) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello
- The Academy by Emmaline Andrews <— Teresa said tons of enthusiastic things about this one, but ends of with this: “Its a great read and I highly recommend it!”
- Faking Mr. Right by Kerry Connor
- South of Bixby Bridge by Ryan WInfield <— my friend Jackie read it, said I’d probably like it (… she said something about it being a darker read…)
- BLIND FAITH by Kimberley Reeves <—- the synopsis for this one caught my eye!
- The Source of Magic: A Fantasy Romance (Alaia Chronicles) by Cate Rowan <— “When a gorgeous man clasps Jilian Stewart to his chest and yanks her from Scotland into a magical battle, she thinks it must be another of her bizarre dreams.”
- Tomorrow Will Be Too Late by Ellen Wolf <— the synopsis intrigues me, but there are just a few reviews and more on a 3 star level… hrmm…
- Her Best Friend’s Brother by T.J. Dell <— This one too! Looks right up my alley. Lots of great reviews for it, but a few 3 stars also…
- Breathe (Colorado Mountain Series) by Kristen Ashley (this is book #4 in the series, but my Facebook crew seem to be loving it!! And of course, I LOVE this author so… you know 😉 Yvette said: “Just finished Breathe by the queen of alpha men… Kristen Ashley!! I loved loved loved Chase and Fay!!!!”
- Thomas & January, Book Two in the Sleepless Series by Fisher Amelie <— Erin recommends this one! “… about an angst musician. I loved T&J!”
- Almost by Anne Eliott <— recommended by Nicole: “It’s a YA but has a feel a bit older! … It reminds me of Gone To Far – has that same magnetic feel”
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
Thank you for putting the list up! It always makes my day when I don’t have to spend a lot of money on books 🙂
yes thank you very much!
Great list. I just downloaded several of them. I also had on my “wish list” (or as I like to call it TBR list) Telesa – The Covenant Keeper by Lani Wendt Young that is free today too. I have NO clue when I added it, but it looks interesting and you can’t get better than free.
Ohhh no, I paid full price for Seducing Cinderella 2 weeks ago, can I get a refund??? 🙂
Thank you Maryse!
I just got 11 books for $4 total. How great is that?! Thank you.
Thank you!!! Your site is awesome, cant get enough on reading your reviews, i’ll definitely have these books on my list:)
Wrong Bed, Right Guy, read and it is differently one to read 🙂 Seducing Cinderella and Breathe also good.
I look forward to the freebies and bargin hook ups each time you post!
Thank you for the time and energy you put in this page. I appreciate your help in feeding my addiction!
Currently reading Married by Mistake off of the freebie list. 24% in and its a cute read. Reminds me of the The Marriage Bargain
I read Seducing Cinderella and the Legacy Collection by Ruth Cardello…I really liked them all.
As always thank you for your suggestions. There’s not a book you’ve recommended that I haven’t enjoyed!
I just read Seducing Cinderella last night… It was good, UFC fighter with tattoos and earrings… yum! Not as heartwrenching and angtsy as some but it was a nice read…
Jen, I liked it too!! Anything with a UFC fighter is an auto-read for me!
A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter was a great read!!!! This series looks extremely promising!!!
Love Ruth Cardello’s Billionaire series. The first book is free. So you should pick it up if you haven’t had a chance yet to read it. <3
Maid for the Billionaire by Ruth Cardello is a great read and so is the rest of the series 🙂
Maid for the Billionaire is a great book to start off a great series!!