NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- A Song for Julia by Charles Sheehan-Miles <— just released and is book #2 after “Just Remember to Breathe” <— thanks Patty!!!
- The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden by Jamie McGuire
- Incendiary (The Premonition Series (Volume 4)) by Amy Bartol <—- the latest in the Premonition series JUST RELEASED!
- Risking Fate (Book 4 Mitchell Family Series) by Jennifer Foor <— book #4 in the Mitchell Family series just released!!!!
- One Pink Line by Dina Silver <— I hear very good things for this one!
- Charade by Nyrae Dawn <— I reviewed this one a few weeks ago! If you’re in the mood for an ugly cry, this one!!
- Bound Together by Marie Coulson <— not so bargain priced but still sort of is, and Kristy recommends it: “Maryse you must read Bound Together by Marie Coulson! It’s like 50, Beautiful Disaster, Thoughtless, and The Mighty Storm all rolled into one. Wow what a roller coaster. The angst, the drama, the pick him, the hotness, and the angry screaming at my kindle was just unbelievable. How do you pick between a sex god and a rockstar?”
- Bluegrass Undercover (Bluegrass Brothers) by Kathleen Brooks <— this is the 2nd one I saw today (1st one is in the freebie section) and she has a TON of great reviews for them. I think I’m going to have to look these up seriously… (ex-military and all sorts of stuff)
- At Grave’s End (Night Huntress) by Jeaniene Frost <— I LOVE this series and reviewed ’em all!
- Sold to the Sheikh (BDSM Erotic Romance) (Club Volare) by Chloe Cox <— lots of good reviews on this one…
- Consequences by Aleatha Romig <— Aimee & Petra point out this big price drop!!
- Avoiding Commitment (Avoiding Series) by K.A. Linde (book #2 was just released so book #1 is on sale!!)
- A Very Naughty Xmas with shorts by Cherrie Lynn and Olivia Cunning <— Jules says: “Light Me Up in A Very Naughty Xmas is short but sweet. A must read if you want to know what happens to Brian and Candace after Leave Me Breathless.”
- Fated by S.H. Kolee <— Joanna likes it so far!! Saying “I started Fated by S.H. Kolee. YUM yum YUM yum YUM!!!! This one is much lighter emotionally (which I needed) and the hero is an alpha to die” <— I loved this author’s other standalone “Love Left Behind“
- Saving Tate (Carolina Carlyles Book 1) by Ashley Mercier <— Takisha is enjoying this one: “I think I’m out of the book rut…started Saving Tate thanks to Kristie and Im in…it has a The Final Piece/Heart on a Chain feel to it…” and Kristie said: “Saving Tate was an great read!! Cameron definitely ranks up there. Thought there was going to be a lot of fluff but there wasn’t! The story was very deep and the secondary characters were amazing. Tate never even got on my nerves once! Got me out of my edge of never slump! 4.5 check it out if you haven’t already!”
- Ruining Me by Nicole Reed <— Tracy says: Loved it but have tissues ready!
- The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Avon Romance) by Lori Wilde<— Krystal loved this one “I just read ” the Cowboy Takes a Bride” by Lori Wilde. So good ! Had me squealing and giggling with a few tears as well. Joe is one hot and beautiful in and out Cowboy. Mariah is one passionate, stubborn woman who just lost her job and with with no where else to go has just moved to her estranged father’s Ranch.”
- Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers #3) by Tara Sivec <— and of course so many are loving this one!! Katie says: “LOVED Troubles and Treats!! I don’t think I have ever laughed that hard that many times in a book! Love Drew! Great series!”
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: https://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: