<— This cover and title (Big Rock) makes me giggle!!!! And it’s live!! This one was just released a day or so ago, and a few in our reading crew are getting a kick out of it!
Lauren: The blurb is what makes ME giggle. The motion of the ocean….
Maryse: *snort* 😛
Cheryl: First line: *tee-hee* “My d*ck is f*cking awesome.” Big Rock, by Lauren Blakely. Makes sense since the author wanted the R on the cover to look like a C.
Anne: (that cover! Yummy!!) Oh Big Rock is from the guys POV?!? I love those!! *Drew I am looking at you!
Fabi: Big Rock is great… It’s cute and quirky and fun…
Anne: Finished Big Rock and loved it! Spencer is hilarious! It was just what I needed; a quick, fun, sexy read
But… take a look at what else our fellow readers are getting a kick out of:
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
JUST RELEASED!!!! SURPRISE!!!
- Big Rock by Lauren Blakely <— *blush* THIS ONE IS LIVE!!!
- Counter To My Intelligence (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale <— PREZ OF THE MC AND HE’S INTO HIS EX’S DAUGHTER ALERT!!!!! *gasp* LOL!!! “…he’s well on the way to middle age, has three grown children and he’s lusting after a woman he should definitely stay away from. Especially not one that his ex-girlfriend had given birth to, and happens to be only twenty-nine years old…
- Still Surviving by A.M. Johnson <— MISTRUSTFUL MAN & A GOOD GIRL ALERT! “Tiffany Webster had been falling in love with one man for the past three years. Her boss’s best-friend. The day Seth walked into her bar, the day his steel blue eyes met hers, she was hooked. But, Seth Montgomery was unattainable…“
- White Heat (Lost Kings MC #5) by Autumn Jones Lake <— MC PREZ & HIS LAWYER OLD LADY ALERT! “For straight-laced attorney, Hope Kendall, loving an outlaw has never been easy…”
- The Path: A Novel by Michael Padilla <— RECLUSIVE MUSICIAN WITH A LACK OF CONFIDENCE AND SHE WANTS SOMEONE DIFFERENT... “None of her friends understands her attraction to Cristian and they are sure to tell her that every change they get. Emma’s problem isn’t in getting her friends to accept Cristian, her bigger issue is in getting Cristian to admit his feelings to her before the successes of being a musician tears them apart…“
- Crazy Beautiful Forever (Dirty Twisted Love Book 3) by Lili Valente
- Take: Need part 2 by K.I. Lynn
- Lawton: A New Adult Romance by Sabrina Stark <— BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE EX-FIGHTER AND A SWEET GIRL ALERT! “He’s a notorious bad boy with a terrible reputation. She’s a plucky nice girl who wants to play it safe…”
FIVE-STAR READER RECOMMENDATIONS (and bargain finds!) (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Missed Connection by K. Larsen and Mara White <— UGLY CRY ALERT! Samantha read this new release and here’s her reaction! “Finished Missed Connection! Ackkkk, my heart!!! Very ugly cry warning!!!”
- Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— Bargain priced!!
- Denver: A Bad Boy Romance (FMX Bros Book 3) by Tess Oliver <— Final installment and it’s sale priced but not a standalone…
- Obsessed by R.J. Lewis <— EEEEP! TABOO ALERT!! And it’s on super-sale!! “…there were boundaries. Lines that couldn’t be crossed. Looks that shouldn’t be exchanged. Lips that shouldn’t be kissed. We weren’t supposed to love each other. Not in **that** way. Because, you see, Aston was also my adopted brother…”
- Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Book 1) by Leigh Bardugo <— SCARY FANTASY ALERT? LOOK WHAT MICHELLES FOUND (and is reading). Plus it’s bargain priced! 😀 She says “So far so good on Shadow and Bone. Exactly my kind of read: smart, great dialogue, cool world building. Keeping fingers crossed…”
- You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes <— STALKER LOVE STORY ALERT! Notice I didn’t say romance. 😉 😛 Marina finally discovered this stalker-creep-fest and I must insist everyone that likes a psych-thriller/love story…? LOL!! READ THIS! Marina says: “Just finished You by Caroline Kepnes and LOVED IT!!! Wow, how did I just finally read this book?!?!?!?!? It has been on my TBR for AGES, since your review Maryse in 2014?. I cannot wait to read Hidden Bodies: A Novel, the sequel. It is coming out in the US on Feb 23rd but in the UK on Jan 16th which is next week. Is it possible to download a kindle book from the amazon UK site? Prob just a few spelling differences? If it is possible, I’m all over it! It’s more than a month earlier.“
- Infinity + One by Amy Harmon <— ROAD TRIP WITH A TWIST ALERT! Amy re-recommends this one to us! “I think you would REALLY like Infinity +1 by her. It’s kinda like a PG-13 version of Edge of Never with the whole road trip thing but with a different twist to it.“
- Gypsy Brothers: The Complete Series by Lili St Germain <— INTENSE BIKER SERIES ALERT! Deborah brings this one back on our radar! “I just got done reading the most addicting, intense motorcycle series ever..Have any of you read The Gypsy Brothers Series???? OMG soooo gooood!!! It’s seven books but each one is under 100 pgs …. The girl is absolutely the craziest heroine I’ve ever read and I just loved her to pieces….. It had everything I love in a book!!!! Oh the feels!!!! I still feel like I’m in their world”
- Cameron Dane <— SEXY EROTICA & GOOD HUMOR ROMANCE ALERT! Heather recommends this author! “…Cameron Dane. She is also a bit of an alternative type of a writer as she has a lot of same sex or ménage writing but her writing style is one that i can just curl up in and be happy reading it. Her mixture of humor romance and good story telling puts her at the top of my list for wanting to get her new books even before they are published…“
- Cherise Sinclair <— BDSM D/s ALERT! Heather also recommends this author (and I’ve read and enjoyed her books too!) 😀 Heather says: “Cherise Sinclair has probably a good 20 or more books out there in a few series. Her Masters of the Shadowlands Series is to die for especially if your into bdsm. And if your into the paranormal her The Wild Hunt Legacy Series is excellent. Most of her stuff is more related to dominance and submission so if you don’t like that kind of stuff don’t read her but if your ok with it her writing is so good that my roommate who is male and detests my bodice rippers as he calls them is as anxious to read her shadow lands and wild hunt legacy as I am “
- Ruin Me by Cara McKenna <— TABOO + CARA MCKENNA ALERT! Malin recommends this one! “Ruin me by Cara McKenna. Smart erotica, well written and taboo. Loved it.”
- Lifelines: Kate’s Story <— OMG PSYCH THRILLER ALERT and it blurb-jolted me!! She’s a family counselor, and her husband just died and her daughter has issues, and she has a very difficult patient named Rachel… “Then Kate discovers something about Rachel that throws her into an ethical nightmare. Her career could be destroyed … so could her life.” <— *ooooomph* And it’s bargain priced!!
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty <—MARITAL TROUBLES ALERT?! Tasha is LOVING it! “I’m reading What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty and am absolutely loving it so far! I’m a little over halfway and it reminds me so much of After I Do. And I saw it’s gonna be a movie, yay! Lol I absolutely loved Big Little Lies by this author, one of my top favorites, and am thrilled this one is just as good! I think I saw it on Sally’s favorites list and decided to give it a try. So thanks for the rec Sally! “
- Craze (Pierce Securities Book 1) by Anne Conley <— SHE’S IN DANGER AND HE’S IN SECURITY! And it’s bargain priced today! “When he finds out their target is the classy lady from the park, all of Ryan’s senses go on high alert. What do these men want with her? Krista is forced into Ryan’s sanctuary in the woods, where she realizes just how wild he is…”
- Full Measures (Flight & Glory Book 1) by Rebecca Yarros <— HOCKEY PLAYER & SUPER-ANGST ALERT! On sale today and Renate says: “Full Measures!!! great read!!! great mix of angst, hockey player, heat, drama., sweat…;-) this read even though it is NA was captivating and enjoyable!” and Shunda agrees: “Just finished Full Measures. Blew my mind, broke my heart and stole my breath…loved it and Josh…yummy 🙂” and here’s my own review!! 😀
- The Fight (A Standalone Novel) (MMA Bad Boy Romance) by Claire Adams <— MMA FIGHTER & SHE’S GONNA CROSS THAT LINE ALERT! It’s on super-sale! “…he’s more difficult than any potential client I’ve dealt with and my boss is depending on me to get him signed. Maybe just this one time I can cross the line…“
- Healing Melody by Priya Grey & Ozlo Grey <— SHE USED TO BE FAMOUS & NOW SHE’S RECLUSIVE & HE’S A FIGHTER… “I had everything: looks, money, adoring fans all over the world. In a split-second, everything changed. Now, I’m a prisoner in my own home, scared to face the world…” also super-bargain priced!
- And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
- For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT AN AH-MAZING PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Aced (The Driven Series Book 8) by K. Bromberg – January 11th 2016
- The Score (Off-Campus Book 3) by Elle Kennedy <— Dean & Allie’s book! Releasing January 11th 2016
- Scarless & Sacred (The Chicago War Book 3) by Bethany-Kris – January 11th 2016
- Sebring (The Unfinished Hero Series Book 5) by Kristen Ashley – January 11th 2016
- Inked on Paper by Nicole Edwards – January 12th 2016
- The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn – January 12th 2016
- Angel’s Halo: Reclaimed (Angel’s Halo MC Book 4) by Terri Anne Browning – January 12th 2016
- Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March – January 12th 2016
- For the First Time: Twenty-One Brand New Stories of First Love by Alessandre Torre, Kim Karr, Jen Frederick, Alexa Riley, Lynda Chance, Sarah Castille, Nina Lane, CJ Roberts, Anna Zaires, Nikki Sloane, Cynthia Sax, Avery Aster, Pam Godwin, Skye Warren, Julia Sykes, Cynthia Rayne, Jenika Snow, Debra Presley, Shoshanna Evers, Tamsen Parker, and Nina Levine! – January 12th 2016
- Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness Duet Book 2) by Laura Kaye – January 12th 2016
- Unhinge: A Novel by Calia Reed – January 12th 2016
- My Best Friend’s Stepfather by Opal Carew – January 12th 2016
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters <— February 18th 2016
- Hidden Bodies: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes – Feb 23rd 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).