Okay, here goes!!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
- Chasing Dreams (Devil’s Bend) by Nicole Edwards <— just released!! Is that a guitar I see? ROCK STAR ALERT?? OH YES IT IS!!!! And I know SOOOO many of you LOVE this author’s other series: Club Destiny Series
- THIS is me… by Sarah Ann Walker <— JUST RELEASED and is book #2 after I am HER… (thanks Christina!) and Christina says: “Trust me you want to read this book if you read book 1!!”
- Man of My Dreams by Faith Andrews <— (thanks Lori!!) and Olivia says: “LUVED IT…u should get it…real life marriage issues…things we can relate to, esp if u have young kids. SOOO GOOD!”
- Surrender to Fate (Fate’s Path Part One: A New Adult Romance Series) by Jacelyn Rye <— This recent new adult release is romantically/emotionally tumultuous by what I’ve read on the blurb. “Unexpected and unprepared, these young lovers are suddenly torn apart, first by distance, and then by the far greater pressures of temptation that test the very fidelity of their heart-held promise. No longer able to console each other, hold each other, touch each other, they face the inevitable decision: move on to other loves, or cling to the faith that they will someday be together, again.”
- AWESOME update by Kele Moon about her upcoming MMA book in her Battered Hearts Series (I LOVE this series) that she just finished, and this makes me SO excited I can barely contain my need for it! (check out my review of book #1)
“I typed the end.I stopped being exhausted two weeks ago. I am so far beyond tired now I can’t even put it into words . . Hands down the most emotionally draining book I’ve ever written. It’s going to take me months to recover and that’s not a lie.On a side note. . . Nova fans will like this one. . . He came swinging into this book with both fists. . . He and Tino and Chuito will be part of the NEXT series. . . Untamed Hearts (Yeah, they needed their own)So in honor of me finally knowing how the Battered Hearts series wraps up. . . And you sometime soon finding out how it ends. . . Wyatt and Tabitha’s song from Crossing the Line. . . I listened to this about 5000 times while writing the end of this book. Funny but the video made me cry too. . . So it ended up being fitting. It resonates with Wyatt and Tabitha perfectly and forever and ever when I hear this song I’ll think of them.”
- Two Roads by L.M. Augustine <— they hate each other!! “…she takes on the mean girl role in hopes it will make her feel better–and Logan serves as the perfect target. He infuriates her with his obnoxiously long lashes, his all too perfect dimpled smile, and his complete lack of personality outside of his intelligence. It doesn’t hurt that he’s part of the reason her brother is dead, either. So Cali hates him, and he returns the favor.“
- Shame On You (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec <— not yet released, but up for PRE-ORDER! Okay now, speaking of Tara Sivec, I figured you guys would like this as much as I did, ’cause it’s HER REAL ROCK STAR story!! Whaaaaa?? I know —> She JUST MET Jared Leto!!! There are pics and everything, ’cause she blogged about it right here. <— Tee hee!!! 😉
- Picturing Perfect by Melissa Brown <— fairly new release that I think I missed a week ago! (looks sweet, with lots of great reviews already!)
- Four Letters by Lisa M. Harley <— New release and Janet says: “This one is a page turner. Really, Really, good.”
- Update from M.S. Willis about her upcoming series (book #1 entitled “Madeleine Abducted” <— right!???) – P.S. Here is her other series.
“New Book News!!! There will be another book following Madeleine Abducted. Each book in The Estate Series will be a stand alone following different members within The Estate. Hope Restrained will be released January 30, 2014 and it will be Xander’s story!!”
- Tarryn Fisher uploaded a “teaser” to her upcoming book “Mud Vein” here.
- Kristen Ashley is loving a song and says:
“Kit’s Laid-back Sunday Afternoon Tune:Freaking love this song. So much, I gotta put it in a book. I’m thinking, when I get to her story, Frankie is gonna listen to this song and it’s gonna mean deep things for her…like it does for me.
Kick back, get a glass o’ wine or a beer (or for me, finishing up this cold, a fruitwater) and have a listen, let your soul settle and smile – even if that smile is just for you.
Happy Sunday, Rock Chicks!”
- Don’t forget!! This Wednesday I’m chatting with our favorite authors!! Colleen Hoover, Jamie McGuire and Abbi Glines. You guys can come in on the chat live, and ask questions. In fact, they’d love for you to start tweeting your questions here —> #atriaindies
Join our Twitter chat on Wednesday, October 9th 2013 at 1:00 pm EST with three our favorite authors: Abbi Glines, Colleen Hoover and Jamie McGuire. It’s going to be so fun!!We will be using #atriaindies as the chat hashtag, so start “tweeting” your questions there now, and then join us for the answers and chat!