<— LOOK WHAT’S COMING OUT AT MIDNIGHT!!! Or… er… 3am? Whenever Amazon thinks “midnight” is. 😉 Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Series) <—- time for a new sexy Maddox brother.
Yep… I was a bad girl. In my Book Bash frenzy (and OMG it was the best weekend of my entire life!!!) I umm… I forgot to make our usual Friday bargain post. *slaps hands* BAD Maryse!!! There I was, just living it up, in a veritable “book and author smorgasbord”, and I neglected one of my all time favorite posts to make.
Lauren: Maryse, you may have already addressed this but…..did you post the latest bargain ebooks yesterday? I wasn’t sure if I overlooked it somehow since there are so many posts this week….
Maryse: *cringe* <— *whoooooops* My bad!!! Forgive me? 😉
Maryse: Okay so… I should be napping until Tuesday, but I just couldn’t help but check out some of the bargains and new releases on Amazon, since I missed Friday’s post <— *gasp*!!! I know… so maybe I’ll make a “Sunday-bargains-better-late-t
han-never” post before I crash. Tee hee!!
Kim: Please do that’s where I get some of my reads
Maryse’s Book Blog: LOL!!! I’m on it. I’ll be posting it around… hrmmm… 8pm, I should be done.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Beautiful Oblivion: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Series) by Jamie McGuire <—- RELEASING JULY 1st 2014 (or tonight at midnight or close to that). 😉
- Grace for Drowning by Maya Cross <—- FIGHTER BOOK ALERT!! OH MY!!! New release and just look at that cover. I almost don’t even think I need to read the blurb. 😉 But then… I read the blurb. OMG!!! I think it’s gonna break our hearts!!! —> “Hope is a dangerous thing. I know that more than most. Everything good I’ve ever had has been stolen from me — my friends, my fiancé, my innocence, some would say even my sanity. All I have left is the cage. Fighting is the only thing that eases the ache inside me even a little. It’s the only thing that keeps the bottle at bay. I was content to ride out my life alone. I was done dreaming that things could be better. But then I met Grace, and from that moment, all I could do was dream. She’s battling those same demons, only she’s losing. I don’t want to care, but something about her calls to me. That pain in her eyes is so sharp, so familiar. I know it’s only a matter of time before it pulls her below the surface.“
- Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo <— Oh nice!! I saw these at Book Bash (part of the swag we received) and I was intrigued. It’s just been released and this guy sounds like a total *&%#@. My favorite. In books. 😉
“There are only two rules: DON’T EVER DENY ME. DON’T FALL IN LOVE.
If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops. Do we have an understanding?”
- Rhett by J.S. Cooper <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Needing Moore Series Boxed Set by Julie A. Richman <— JUST RELEASED into a series bundle!
- Man Of Steel by Jordan Silver <— <— JUST RELEASED!! BIKER BOOK/MC ALERT! And it sounds like it could get tumultuous. “He spends his days protecting those who are too weak to protect themselves and his nights heating up the sheets with the hot young doctor he’d snagged during one of his ops. The only blip on his horizon was an ex-wife who didn’t understand the meaning of the term, and the humps who were set on destroying the innocent.”
- Leave a Trail (Signal Bend Series Book 7) by Susan Fanetti <— JUST RELEASED!!! BIKER BOOK/MC ALERT! And I know a TON here LOVE this biker series like crazy. (Here’s the series reading order) (thanks Janet!!)
- Where I Belong (Alabama Summer Book 1) by J. Daniels <— <— JUST RELEASED!! HA!! I love the sound of this one. Gosh… how can I short form this blurb? I can’t. LOL! “When Mia Corelli returns to Alabama for a summer of fun with her childhood best friend, Tessa, there’s only one thing keeping her on edge. One person that she’d do anything to avoid. Benjamin Kelly. World’s biggest d!ckhead. Mia hates him with a fury and has no desire to ever see him again. When she decides to start her summer off with a bang and finally give away her v-card, she unknowingly hands it over to the one guy that excelled at making her life miserable, learning a valuable lesson in the process. Always get the name of the guy you’re going home with. Ben can’t get the girl he spent one night with out of his head. When she leaves him the next morning, he thinks he’ll never see her again. Until he sees her lounging by the pool with his sister.” <—- EEEEEEP!!! Sounds like fun, if you ask me. 😉
- Kink by Nikki Sex <— She’s in danger (I think) and he meets her… “Em knows nothing of the lifestyle. I know she’s submissive, but I must take it slow. Gradually, step-by-step, I’ll teach her to enjoy my particular brand of kink, my unique darker needs. She’ll learn to love what I love. What I need. That is if both of us live long enough to complete her training”
- Savage Kind of Love: Prairie Devils MC Romance (Outlaw Love) by Nicole Snow <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! Fairly new release and… “Shelly “Saffron” Reagan’s life is in shambles, and it’s about to get worse. Keeping up a broken home and a brother in the vicious Grizzlies MC is more than any woman can handle. Remembering the tough talking biker who nursed her after a savage attack is all she has, a bad boy who’s impossibly out of reach. Or so it seems.” <— Oh I like the sound of this one!!!
- What Doesn’t Destroy Us (The Devil’s Dust Book 1) by MN Forgy <— BAD BOY BIKER BOOK ALERT (and also a fairly new release!!). “When Dani’s sheltered life is turned upside down by her mother’s secrets, she finds protection with her estranged outlaw father. Against all warnings, she falls for bad boy biker, Shadow.”
- Ruthless (Dark MC Romance) by Vanessa Waltz <— DARK READ & Biker book ALERT. <— and by the reviews (I skimmed ’em quickly) I’m seeing this one’s very dark and not an easy read at all. “My husband’s dead and I’ve been kidnapped. Years ago, I stole money from the Dragons MC club and ran. Against all odds, I picked myself up. Became sober. Got married. But then he found me. Now I belong to Cain—a ruthless, loveless man who’s intent on making me his obedient slave. He’s done unspeakable things to my body, tortured me, and broken me down so that I’ll never betray him. And I wouldn’t have… Until Spike came along.“
- Unbeloved (Undeniable Book 4) by Madeline Sheehan <— Well I just had to bring this one back to the list ’cause I finalllllly get to read it. YAY ME!!!!!
- The Swan and the Jackal (In the Company of Killers Book 3) by J.A. Redmerski <— Catherine recommends this one! “All 3 were great…I ESPECIALLY loved Frederik’s book. Dark and angsty….”
- Book Boyfriend Series Boxed Set by Erin Noelle <— the ENTIRE series bundled and on sale today!
- Bang (Black Lotus #1) (The Black Lotus Series) by E.K. Blair <— Stephanie found us this! What a BLURB!! “My innocence was stolen from me. Taken was the life I was supposed to have. The soul I was born with. The ruby heart embedded in a life full of hopes and dreams. Gone. Vanished. I never even had a choice. I mourn that life. Mourn the what-ifs. Until now. I’m ready to take back what was always meant to be mine. But every plan has a fatal flaw. Sometimes it’s the heart.“
- Shiver by Karen Robards <— Stephanie found out this one’s on sale right now, and yep. That blurb gave me a jolt!! She’s a repo-man, and finds a guy tied up in the trunk of a car she’s taking.”Danny knows he hasn’t seen the last of the vicious drug runners who kidnapped him from protective custody. His only recourse is to take his pretty savior hostage and force her to help him. There’s no going back for Sam and her four-yearold son, Tyler. They’re in way too deep.” <—- OHHH!!!
- Falling for the Marine (A McCade Brothers Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Samanthe Beck <— Aimee found us this one! “Former military brat Chloe Kincaid is looking for an ego-boosting, no strings attached hook up. But when her positively panty-melting neighbor (aka Major Hottie) shows up on her massage table, their off-the-charts chemistry overrides her no-military-men policy until they’re caught. Now they have to fake an engagement to avoid the fallout, but can a girl who runs from attachments pretend to be in love with a straight-arrow soldier without falling hard?” <— hehe. 😛
- Rainfall by Melissa Delport <— Stephanie found us this one saying “Be warned! Major angst-filled, emotional drama inside this book!” sooooooo you know I had to take a look. And I think this one’s gonna rock my world. I won’t even try to short form this one. It’s too worth it to read the entire blurb:
Paige’s father has Alzheimers, and her fiancé is shot and killed in an armed robbery. Paige fights her depression and pulls herself out of the dark place that she has succumbed to, with monumental effort and a new-found determination to live her life to the fullest, doing things that both terrify and exhilarate her.
When Paige meets Adam, the attraction is instantaneous. Adam grew up in an orphanage and has no recollection of his life before the age of six. Paige falls head over heels in love and embraces a happiness she never dreamed possible. Until the day she finds Adam in bed with another woman.
Wanting nothing more to do with him, Paige cuts Adam out of her life, until she receives a mysterious visitor, who reveals secrets about Adam’s past that shock Paige to her very core.
Determined to fight for the man that she loves, Paige finds herself on a journey that will change her life forever.
- Beautifully Damaged (Beautifully Damaged series) by L.A. Fiore <— I’ve heard this one is right up our alley…
- Try (Temptation Series Book 1) by Ella Frank <— M/M romance that had everyone buzzing last year!
- Beyond Control (Beyond, Book #2) by Kit Rocha <— I went nuts for book #1, and while I haven’t read the next ones in the series just yet, #2 is on sale right now! (thanks Aimee!!) BTW here is my review for #1
- Relatively Famous (Famous Series Book 1) by Heather Leigh <— Janet found us this one saying “This one was really good!!!!” and I sure like this warning: “This is NOT your average Hollywood romance. There are no virgins falling in love with hot actors. There isn’t a famous guy falling for the normal girl next door. What there IS in this book, is a fragile, damaged girl and the sexy alpha who rescues her.“
The Book Boyfriend series by Erin Noelle is bundled (all 5, I think) for $.99.
Thank you Lauren! I just posted it. 😀
Falling for the Marine is still $3.99 for me. Not that it matters, since I bought it ages ago, and it got lost the hundreds of books I’ve yet to read on my kindle app lol
Hmmm one clicking Rainfall. 🙂 Thanks for the update Maryse. Loved all the book bash postings too.
YAY!! I’ll be doing more shortly. I intended on posting all weekend but just as I thought, I got caught up in the excitement and barely pulled out my phone…
LOL Lori… right there with you. 😉
Finished reading The Backup Series. Love bad-boy rocker books and Jack was *sigh*! It was good, but l now want a book that has some “oompf”- not sure that is a word just means a story that grabs me and I can’t put down and with angst. Hmmm, Rainfall or Little Black Book could be it, or maybe one on my TBR- Surviving Raine, Real, Fourth Down. So indecisive 🙂
I figured you were just having too much fun there to remember it. 😉 I already planned on going next year, but after reading about all that goes on there…OMG! I *will* be there no matter what. I’ll probably be running around in a white T-shirt with autographs on it (since I don’t buy actual paper books that can be signed) just like in junior high. I’m kidding! Or maybe not…
Kink and Bang – now those two words definitely belong together in the same sentence. 😛
Oh lord, I just noticed Man of Steel. I’ll bet he is! LOL!!!!
Iris by RK Lilley was released on Friday. 🙂
I loved reading Little Black Book by Melissa Andrea and Tabatha Vargo. . It was an amazing combination of writing between both authors.
Penny Reid’s Friends Without Benefits is also on sale ($1.99 down from $5.99). It features the sexy Italian stallion, Nico! 😀
Hmm, very interesting choices. With a book titled Kink in them, I’d bet they’re mostly erotica – sort of like Laurel Hamilton’s vampire series. Oh, yes, I’m into that kind of stuff.
So many biker books!! I’m in heaven, don’t know where to start 🙂
Cheryl, if you haven’t read Surviving Raine yet I think that’s the one you’re looking for next. 🙂
Mafia alert…. Nero by Sarah brianne released last week. A 5star read for me.
Thanks for doing this before you sleep!!! You must be exhausted!!!!
You have to read Little Black Book!!!! Up all night kind of book. Sebastian is my new Book Boyfriend!!!!! you will love this book!
60% in with Rainfall…unique story. Not sure it’s what I was looking for…
UnEarthed: 12 FULL books for .99, all proceeds go to charity.
Don’t stop reading Rainfall….huge twist at the end and worth it.
Of Happiness by Olivia Luck is on sale for 99¢
There’s an anthology that just came out called “The Obsidian Collection” that I think you should give a read. The theme is dark romance and each story has its own unique spin on the title. There are bad boys, alpha males, romantic suspense, forbidden love, and everything in between. All the novellas are original–not previously published.
Finished Rainfall…OMG, Holy crap, WTF!! Yeh Jackie that was a huge twist- I still can’t believe it!!! I did say I wanted a story that grabbed me and had angst…be careful what you wish for. Now for something light and happy…
I need to move some place where it’s legal to marry ALL the Maddox brothers. Yes….all of them. Damn you Jamie McGuire for making me wanting to be polygamous. I need a TV show of my own. Brother Husbands!!! Me and the Maddoxes.
Linh!!! Get off my man!!! 😉 😛
Sorry. Sorta. 😉