<—– So… I’ve been hearing a ton about this book over the last few days. I’m hearing key words like “Fifty Shades” and I swear I can hear the *squeeing* all the way over here. You know I’m anxious to give it a go! Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia Day is not a freebie but it’s ready and waiting for me on my iPad. I hope to be a sleepless zombie tomorrow, ’cause that always means the book rocked my world!
But before I get started (as I’m hoping once I start I won’t wanna stop), I thought I’d put up some of the latest freebie finds. Again, these are the books I’d like to read, and/or have lots of great reviews!
NOTE about freebies: Free when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Happy Hour by Michele Scott
- A Week at the Beach by Virginia Jewel -> this looks like 375 pages of fun! “What happens when these four very different, and very headstrong, people are forced to share a beach house?”
- Code Triage (Mercy Hospital) by Candace Calvert – wasn’t so sure (cover has that soap opera feel to it) but the reviews are super positive. Hoping this one is better than the cover!
- With Love; Now & Forever by RaeAnne Hadley (paranormal!) ” Ana is haunted by a dark secret from her past, one that involved her first love, Austin Troy. Ana is still grieving when she meets Rick Montgomery, the attractive psychic who immediately puts her on her guard, though their attraction is undeniable.”
- JANE MILLIONAIRE by Janice Lynn – Remember Kerrelyn Sparks’ vampire-reality show installment? This one sounds similar… but with humans.
- Solo by Sarah Schofield (YA but sounds heartwarming, and deep).
- COMPROMISING POSITIONS by Erin Delany – heh.. sure why not. Might be fun on a rainy afternoon (bad boss, good boss etc etc).
- Tsunami Blue (The Tsunami Blue Series) by Gayle Ann Williams (okay I totally read this one a year or so ago, and loved it. Sorta paranormal, but a dystopian future, and a super sexy pirate!!) —> Here’s my book review of it from way back when! Book Review – Tsunami Blue by Gayle Ann Williams)
- Falling Angel by Clare Tisdale – okay someone in the reviews mentioned this was fanfic, and well… I’ve found that I’ve enjoyed some fan-fic stories now on Amazon so I’m totally giving this a go. Plus the synopsis looks like my kind of thing. She said bad boy. Need I say more?
- Labyrinth by Tarah Scott – paranormal!
- The Vampire’s Warden, a Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County #1) by S.J. Wright
- Bound by Blood (Paranormal Romance/Time Travel) by Danielle Bourdon
- A Night Of Secrets (The Night Series) by Lori Brighton (historical + vampire). Well… most vampires are historical (tee hee) but I meant the book, itself.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android