<— Well… I couldn’t help myself. I jumped in. I loved this author’s other “temptation” series (my review), and this one (similar theme, but different circumstances) is already hurty. YAY ME!!! Perfect husband, or at least… at one time he was, until he can barely stand to be near her. Stays out late. Has lost that loving feeling. And then a new neighbor moves in… Eeeeep!
*squeee*!!! Look what Kim found us!! The Letters: A Carnage Novella by Lesley Jones!! This one just went LIVE! 😀
Kim “OMG!!! Lesley Jones has a new book! The Letters- A Carnage Novella…. I think it’s time for a little more angst”
➜ And here’s the first 3 books in the series, bundled and STILL super-bargain priced: The Complete Carnage Collection: Carnage 1, 2 and Marley by Lesley Jones!!
Plus… a few more that sound pretty good, too!
- Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins <— TEMPTATION ALERT! She’s feeling abandoned by her husband… and a new neighbor moves in.
- Tied Bond (Holly Woods Files, #4) by Emma Hart <— NOT A STANDALONE… but sounds unique. “Everything is going smoothly—too smoothly—and I can’t shake the feeling that something is about to happen. Drake insists I’m being paranoid…“
- Blake’s Pursuit (Scanguards Vampires Book 11) by Tina Folsom <— VAMPIRE ROMANCE!
- Losing an Edge (Portland Storm Book 13) by Catherine Gayle <— HOCKEY PLAYER MEETS FIGURE SKATER ALERT!
- Indiscretions by Donna Hill <— LAWYERS and love…
- Blocked by Elise Faber <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT! “Brit finds that her carefully calculated disinterest doesn’t mask her body’s desires. The more she falls for Stefan, the more she risks her career…”
- Muse by Sommer Marsden <— SHE BECOMES A NUDE MODEL ALERT! “Life as a nude model wasn’t what Dani Young expected. It was all Chris’s idea. His art class was minus one model and her life needed a change—a big one…“
- Specimen by Shay Savage <— SHAY SAVAGE ALERT!! (Need I say more). 😉 “I’m inexplicably drawn to the doctor who cares for me. She tells me I’ve been altered, that I’m stronger and faster, that I’ll be a key component in a war between corporations. She says I volunteered for this.“
- Struck by J.M. Davis <— PARANORMAL “A stranger in the right place, at the right time, he not only rescues Abby from a destructive tornado, but also stokes her long-buried desires.”
- Untamed (A Bad Boy Secret Baby Romance) by Emilia Kincaid <— PREGNANT & ON THE RUN with his baby and he didn’t know… but “She never told me she was carrying our baby. I found out, anyway. I know her father is after her, wants to take her child… our child.”
- On Grace: A Novel by by Susie Orman Schnall <— SUPER-SALE and she’s turning 40 and has to start over… “Meet Grace, who is actually excited about turning 40 in a few months, that is, until her job, marriage, and personal life take a dizzying downhill spiral.”
- Named of the Dragon by Susanna Kearsley <— SUPER-SALE!! Dana found it for us!! 😀
- Pushing the Limits by Brooke Cumberland <— STUDENT-TEACHER SUPER-SALE! “He’s my art professor. I’m his student. With an electric connection and undeniable chemistry, I know it won’t be long until one of us cracks.“