Yep… Wrath is one of my favorite men (paranormal or not) of all book-time, and I’m going to happily drown in him and his BDB crew once again. This is one my favorite times of the year (BDB new release time)!!! It’s like Christmas and Halloween all rolled into one. *giggle*
If you missed the J.R. Ward interview I posted earlier today, here is the direct link to it. PLUS, a separate giveaway for “Dark Lover” (the first book in the series). All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on that giveaway post.
But what happens once I’m done with “The King: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood“? I get to *squirrel* a bit (or maybe choose another from my TWO main TBR lists – this one (17 books from my TBR list) and this one (TOP TEN on my TBR LIST).
Some of the standouts that make me wanna squirrel from this list? Bad for You (Abbi Gline’s brand of “Bad boy” and it can be read as a standalone!!), Reasonable Doubt (from the blurb this *short* one seems to have a Night Owl mixed with an office romance book feel to it), The Ivory Cane (she’s blind and he’s kind of a jerk!), Floored (road-trip between two unlikely strangers).
Lots of unique sounding reads below, and I’m anxious to know if there are any “must-reads” in the bunch. 😀 Some MAY be re-releases (it’s crazy how many books were released today, but some were obviously re-releases), so I tried my best to choose those that looked brand new for this “new release” list.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Fighting to Forgive (Fighting Series #2) by J.B. Salsbury <— FIGHTER BOOK ALERT!!
- Dear Emily (Forever Family) by Trudy Stiles <— (’cause book #2 was just released below). My friend Sherry says: ” Maryse, read Dear Emily as soon as you can!! I started Dear Tabitha last night and I’m so hooked!! I’m reading at work..Shhhhhhh”
- My Sweetest Escape (Hqn) by Chelsea M. Cameron <— on sale right now.
- Archetype by M.D. Waters <— this one had me curious a couple of weeks ago, and one of our fellow readers just finished it! Kimberly says: “Not my usual read. It’s set in the future. More of a YA read. But such a great book. It does have a second book coming out later this year slight cliff hanger.” It DID sound crazy (and great!!)
- In Flight (Up In The Air #1) by R.K. Lilley <— Stephanie found us this sale price by one of our FAV authors! “I noticed a price drop on two books in my Wish List. I have no idea if this is a Sale or a Price Reduction. So, I’ll just pass the savings along to you…”
- True North Book 1 Finding Home Livie and Jake by Allie Juliette Mousseau <— Alexis found us this one saying: “Recent Release! Looks good” It does look good!! —> “Livie Morrisey is dreading seeing Jake after his heroic homecoming from Afghanistan. She’s been in love with Jake North since she was a little girl, but he was three-and-a-half years older than her and her big brother’s best friend. She was always nothing but the off-limits little sister – until the night before Jake left for the Army, when he’d given her her first kiss. They’d kept in touch for a year, but once Jake was deployed to Afghanistan, he’d cut off contact suddenly and she’d never heard from him again.“
- Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! One of our FAVORITES! (Here is my review of Undeniable)
- Uncovering You: The Contract (Uncovering You, #1) by Scarlett Edwards <— DARK READ ALERT!! Jamie found us this DARK looking deal! “When I wake up in a dark, unfamiliar room, I have no idea what’s waiting for me in the shadows. My imagination conjures up demons of the worst kind. Reality is much worse:”
- Sexy and Funny, Hilarious Erotic Romance Bundle by Mimi Strong <— and to lighten up, Jami found us this bundle!
- Truth or Dare by Sloan Johnson <— Jami found us this part #1 of a 5-part serial series! He sees her as just a friend… but “After the party from hell, both of them will be forced to face their true feelings for one another. Once the truth comes out, everything changes.”
- Saving Us: Sequel to Paradise Taken by C.M. Hutton <— Kat found us this deal!
- Last Hit (Hitman #1) by Jessica Clare and Jen Frederick <— Aimee found us this deal and Stephanie says: “I’ve read both books. I really loved this series! Book #2 is more fast paced and suspenseful, but I enjoyed both books. 🙂
- TouchStone for play (Story of Us) by Sydney Jamesson <— Aimee found us this one on sale – from the blurb, she’s a reserved teacher with a hidden wild-side that two gorgeous men decide to explore… a wealthy playboy and a former boxer…
- Weak for Him (Weakness) by Lyra Parish <— Lots of good review and some reviews that are a bit all over the place (I’m thinking issues with believability), the premise sounds interesting! “Jennifer is made an offer: sell her virginity to the highest bidder and transform into one of Finnley’s girls. But she finds herself weak for him, and doesn’t fully realize what she’s agreed to until it’s too late.“
- Dare to Love by Carly Phillips <— sexy Dom and *issues* ! “Riley Taylor believes herself immune to domineering men – until charismatic Ian Dare turns a simple kiss into an all out assault on her senses and she discovers she likes his brand of control in the bedroom. As their affair heats up, they soon realize they complete each other in ways neither imagined. But Riley’s past is closer than she cares to remember, and her struggles with Ian’s dominance might just cost her everything.”
- The King: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
- Illusion: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Celestra Forever After by Addison Moore
- Our Own Brand of Heroine: A Paranormal Anthology by Laura Bradley Rede, Nichole Chase, Abbi Glines, Elizabeth Hunter, Jamie McGuire, Killian McRae, Michele Scott , Lani Wendt Young <—FULL LENGTH books by some of our FAVORITE authors!!! “…eight best-selling and award winning paranormal authors offer eight novels of fantasy, mystery, friendship, and love. Every woman has an enemy to fight and a story to tell. This is ‘Our Brand of Heroine.'”
- Unbound (Forbidden Bond) by Cat Miller <— “College is supposed to be a time of discovery, but Danielle Vaughn never imaged it would be like this: heightened senses, supernatural powers, and a sudden craving for human blood. Dani is a demi-vamp, the daughter of a human psychic and a vampire noble, a living secret kept hidden for twenty-one years.”
- Vampire’s Hunger (The Awakening Series) by Cynthia Garner <— “In a post-apocalyptic wasteland, civilization no longer exists, and only the strongest survive. The few remaining humans must band together with supernatural beings to battle unspeakable evil-or all hope will be lost.”
- Wild Wolf (Shifters Unbound) by Jennifer Ashley
- Wicked Games by Angela Knight <— “A prequel novella to the bestselling Mageverse series”
- The Ophelia Prophecy by Sharon Lynn Fisher
- Magical Misfire (Novella) (A Southern Witch Novella) by Kimberly Frost
- Immortal Hunter (The Execution Underground) by Kait Ballenger <— “As an exorcist, David Aronowitz grew up the target of demonic assassins. Now he’s a member of the Execution Underground and hellspawn everywhere fear his name. But when a demon slips into the seductive body of the only woman he’s ever loved, David must confront the heartbreak of their past to save her.“
- Immortal Cowboy (Harlequin Nocturne) by Alexis Morgan
- Ghost Seer (The Ghost Seer Series) by Robin D. Owens
- Drowning in Fire (Elementals) by Hanna Martine
- Dream a Little Dream by Megan Hart
- The Deepest Ocean (Eden Series) by Marian Perera
- Beached by Ros Baxter
- Bad for You (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— Ohhhh NICE cover, and Abbi Glines really knows how to wrote bad boys! She gives us a few “fun facts” about this book (YAY US!!!):
BAD FOR YOU facts:
#1 can be read as a standalone
#2 NO cliffhanger
#3 releases at midnight
#4 has a hot lead singer with an addiction problem
#5 both songs in the book have been recorded and are on iTunes
#6 My favorite Sea Breeze guy yet!
#7 If you love Rush Finlay you’ll love Krit Corbin
- Born Wrong (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M. Stunich <— I hear these guys start out HATING each other… 😉 (here is the series reading order)
- Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams <— serial series (part #1) and this one looks like fun! oooooh what a dirty mouth!!! “As a high profile lawyer, I don’t have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats. This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. At least it was, until “Alyssa”… She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades. But then she came into my firm for an interview–a college-intern interview, and everything f$&king changed…”
- Broken Dreams (Broken Series) by Kelly Elliott
- Dazed: A Connections Novella by Kim Karr
- Five Miles (Gypsy Brothers #3) by Lili Saint Germain
- Access Unlimited: Book 3 of the Access Series by Alice Severin <— ROCK STAR SERIES!!!
- Tempting Fate by Vi Keeland, S.E. Lund, Penelope Ward, J.L. Mac, Julie Richman, Kahlen Aymes
- Grand Adventures by many authors such as S.A. McAuley, John Amory, J.E. Birk, Sophie Bonaste, Sue Brown, KC Burn, Cardeno C. <— M/M ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY fundraiser to aid in the two of our favorite M/M authors (TJ Klune & Eric Arvin). “Eric survived the surgery to remove a cavernous hemangioma from his brain stem, but the challenges TJ and Eric face are far from over. … The authors in this anthology donated their talent as a way to support Eric’s continued recovery, to help bring strength to TJ, and to show both of them just how much love surrounds them. Grand Adventures is a diverse range of stories about the journey of love. We’re going on some grand adventures for a great cause.“
- Dear Tabitha (Forever Family #2) by Trudy Stiles <— book #2 just released (#1 must be read first, though).
- Tethered by L.D. Davis <— raised as sibling-like best friends, but they grow into so much more…
- Breaking Alexandria by K.A. Robinson <— LOVE TRIANGLE (she’s caught between the bad-boy/bad guy love of her life, and a good guy!!)
- Come Away With Me (The Andrades) by Ruth Cardello <— “Sparks fly when she mistakes her boss for an intruder. He can’t get her out of his head. She can’t find the strength to deny him.“
- Alphas After Dark (9 Book Bundle of Sexy Alpha Biker Bad Boys) by Vivian Arend, Deanna Chase, Marie Hall, Crista McHugh, M. Malone, SM Reine, Roxie Rivera, Kit Rocha, Mimi Strong <— “Join NINE NY Times, USA Today, and Bestselling authors as they bring you the ULTIMATE Alpha-Male anthology, featuring BRAND-NEW Novellas linked to their most popular series“
- Throttle Me (Men of Inked) by Chelle Bliss <— “City gave up on love when his heart was crushed in college, preferring to be the typical bachelor. He spends his nights hopping from one bed to another and his days working at his family tattoo shop, Inked. A chance encounter on a dark road makes him question what he had sworn off forever – a relationship.“
- Fragile Truths (The Shadows of Sin) by D H Sidebottom <— DARK READ alert! Synopsis is crazy sounding… too much for me to just “pick a piece” and post it here. “His torture only feeds my vice. I won’t let him break me, only strengthen me.” Three characters, one of ’em sounds like a bad guy… one a good guy, and her (kidnapped?).
- Orange Blossom (A Flowering Novel) by Sarah Daltry
- Hustle Sweet Love by Maggie Davis <— “Lacy’s all-American good looks and sexy fashion sense not only help her land a job at fabulous Fad Magazine, but also get her into mischief when she’s mistaken for a high-priced escort by a charismatic and powerful publishing magnate.“
- Objective: (Bloodlines Book 2) by K. Larsen
- Midnight Pursuits: A Killer Instincts Novel by Elle Kennedy <— “Soldier-for-hire Ethan Hayes is the youngest member of an elite mercenary team. While he may be affectionately nicknamed the rookie, the skills Ethan honed as a Marine make him seriously dangerous. But when a sudden distress call puts him in close quarters with a rival, he finds more than his field skills being put to the test.”
- Perception: A Club Destiny Novel by Nicole Edwards
- Ruby’s Fantasy by Cathleen Ross
- Sweet Obsession (Windy City Kink) by Kelly Jamieson <— “…when her potential client answers the door, she’s stunned. It’s her old high school boyfriend, the one her wealthy parents ran out of her life when they were discovered engaging in some youthful exploration of bondage and discipline.“
- The Sweetheart Rules (A Sweetheart Sisters Novel) by Shirley Jump <— “Coast Guard Lieutenant Mike Stark has never wanted to settle down. But when his ex-wife leaves their two small children on his doorstep, he is forced to become a family man in a hurry. His return to Rescue Bay, Florida and fatherhood isn’t easy, but reconnecting with Diana makes the challenge all the more worthwhile. Except becoming the long-term lover she has in mind may be one commitment too many…“
- Wrongly Accused (SWAT: Top Cops) by Laura Scott
- Talk This Way by Dakota Cassidy
- Seducing Mr. Right: An Unlikely Love Novel by Rebecca Rose <— “Gunnery Sergeant Jake Sanders made it through the war in Afghanistan, but he’s struggling to survive the peace at home. Still scarred by his experiences overseas, Jake now spends most of his time working out and tending to his brother’s bar and grill. He’s not looking for a girlfriend and avoids intimate relationships . . . until he meets the bar’s gorgeous new manager.“
- Make You Blush: A Dumont Bachelors Novella (A Penguin Special from Signet Eclipse) (The Dumont Bachelors) by Macy Beckett <— This one sounds like fun!! “To assert control over her love life, Joy visits The Sweet Spot bakery—home to Allie Mauvais, third-generation voodoo priestess and renowned matchmaker. Armed with love potion and a newly-found nerve, Joy walks out of the bakery and into Ryan Gibson’s tattoo shop. One look at the gorgeous owner and she knows two things: they have enough chemistry to steam the ink off his skin, and he’s not the kind of guy she can take home to her parents.“
- Imogen’s Chance by Paula Chance
- The Invitation (Matchmaker Trilogy #3) by Barbara Delinsky
- The Ivory Cane by Janet Dailey <— another one that looks like fun!! “From the moment they met in the streets of San Francisco, Sabrina had mixed feelings about him. Bay Cameron was strong and noble, but insufferably rude. Moments after he saved her life, he had insulted her pride–an unforgivable crime as far as she was concerned. Sabrina Lane was blind, but she could easily see that this man brought out her most passionate impulses. She might even fall in love with him–if she could stand his company.”
- Eva’s Deadline by Linda Hope Lee
- Every Part of You: Takes Me (#5) by Megan Hart
- Floored by Ainslie Paton <— Oh this one sounds good, too!! “From the moment Fetch gets knocked off his Harley, crawls into Driver’s car and offers her an obscene amount of money to drive him from Sydney to Perth — no questions, no names, no chit chat — they’re stuck with each other. By the time they arrive, they’re stuck on each other. It’s lust at full throttle, with no seat belts. It could be more, but he’s a fake and she’s a liar. They’re both neck deep in crime, and only one of them is on the right side of the law.“
- Echoes Of The Heart by Alyssa J. Montgomery <— “She betrayed him and left him to be with another. Now that she’s alone again, nothing is going to stop him from coming for her. Australian media tycoon Jake Formosa does not believe in forgiving…or forgetting. So when he discovers that Amanda — the woman who once broke his heart — is newly widowed, he immediately enacts his revenge. Jake is intent on making Amanda remember him, and making her suffer for what she did. He will leave her broken and alone, and finally have his closure.“
- Dangerously Bound (A Dangerous Romance) by Eden Bradley <— BDSM! “When security specialist Mick Reid hears that Allie is back in town, he knows he won’t be able to stay away for long. Ever since he discovered his darker side, Mick has tried to protect Allie from the aggressive beast within him—but that power and wildness is exactly what she wants.”
- The Day He Kissed Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake) by Juliana Stone
- A Cold Dark Place (Cold Justice) by Toni Anderson
- Burn For Me: A Secrets & Shadows Story by Shiloh Walker
- Breaking All the Rules: An Erotic Novella by Cynthia Sax
- The Back-Up Plan (Second Chances #4) by Mari Carr
- The New Leaf Pledge (The Promise Series) by Bonnie Dee <— I love this author!! This is part 4 in her “Promise” series.
- Alpha by Jasinda Wilder <— expected release date April 29th 2014 and okay from the blurb I’m getting that she gets mysterious checks in the mail (when she most desperately needs them) from a corporation with one word on each one. And the end result of those words made me *eeeeep* I wanna read it!
- Rush by Nyrae Dawn <— expected release date May 6th 2014