<— HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! It’s not our biggest list ever (a little over 60+ new books) but some of our favorites are on it like K.A. Linde, Tara Sue Me, Meghan March and Jodi Ellen Malpas (that one right there to the left – ooooooh check out that title!! And the blurb is even better!!!) 😀
AND!!! One that really has my eye is a psych-thriller that sounds so intriguing. The Breakdown: The 2017 Gripping Thriller from the Bestselling Author of Behind Closed Doors <— I have NO idea from that blurb where it’s going to go, and that means potential twists and crazy reveals!!! Eeeeeep. MINE!! Plus, I read a book by this author a few months ago (Behind Closed Doors: A Novel) that I loved, and have NO clue this one came out just a week or so ago. And I DON”T think they’re connected. SHE’S FORGETTING… STUFF…
“…she’s been forgetting every little thing: where she left the car, if she took her pills, the alarm code, why she ordered a pram when she doesn’t have a baby.
The only thing she can’t forget is that woman, the woman she might have saved, and the terrible nagging guilt. Or the silent calls she’s receiving, or the feeling that someone’s watching her…”
Oh!! And if you missed it, check out my review of Tarryn Fisher’s latest book ➔ Book Review – Atheists Who Kneel and Pray by Tarryn Fisher
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Beneath the Truth: The Beneath Series, Book 7 by Meghan March
- Any Dream Will Do: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
- The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- The Good Daughter: A Novel by Karin Slaughter
- The Last Tudor by Philippa Gregory
- Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker
- Bad Deeds: A Dirty Money Novel by Lisa Renee Jones
- The Breakdown by B. A. Paris <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!!! Oh this sounds EXACTLY like what I want to read!! Or listen to. 😉
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!)
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park <— TOUTED AS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR!!! Back on the list ’cause Kathy loved it!
Kathy: Maryse, this was my first book by Jessica Park and I am ashamed to say I have never read Flat Out Love which has been on my Kindle for a couple of years! I just finished 180 Seconds by Jessica Park and it was one of the best books I have read this year. Not only are Allison and Esben’s evolution of their relationship so special to read but also the secondary characters of her Adopted Dad Simon and her best friend Steffi make the reader smile and cry. Esben is one of the best book boyfriends that I have read. If you get a chance, please read this book!!
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!!!! It’s the direct sequel to ➔ Illuminae (The Illuminae Files)!!
Jeannie: I read Illuminae and LOVED it!! I wasn’t sure I would like it when I started, because it’s not your typical novel, more of a document/file with interviews, emails, maps, etc. It definitely told a story that pulled me in from the start and I couldn’t put it down. I gave this 5 stars and highly recommend it, especially if you are looking for something a bit different.
Fabi: Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie *zips lips* do not get me started on Illuminae. My BEST BOOK EVER. Even though it’s not a huge hit with this group. I’m a huge sci-fi fan so my reaction to it was over the top. Fanfreakintasricallylovedit
Jeannie: Fabi, after I finished Illuminae, I understood why you were so excited about it. I loved it too! I definitely didn’t expect it to make me cry – twice! It definitely is one of those books that stayed with me.
- Dr Stanton by T.L. Swan <— WHOA!!!! I Did I not realize this one went live a couple of weeks ago?? I know this series is all the rage in the whole forbidden love category. :D!!! Oh… P.S. This one is a standalone, so even if you haven’t read the others, you can jump in. P.S. Here’s the whole series (previous to this new release)
- Fire Song (Medieval Song Quartet Book 2) by Catherine Coulter <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! This one was Sharon’s FIRST!
Sharon: My first ever book bully was Catherine Coulter’s Fire Song’s Lord Graelam de Moreton – the Song Series. It’s a very old book (gasp, 1985 – how can that be – this is older than most of those reading this). He was just such an ass and I was shocked by his actions, but secretly smitten by his actions. What he did in front of his intended bride – was shocking.
- The Kricket Series by Amy Bartol <— ALL THREE BOOKS are super-bargain priced right now!!!
Nikki: Under Different Stars (The Kricket Series Book 1) by Amy Bartol! Love this series!!
- P.S. Not book related, but FUN related. THE DNA KIT!!! ➔ AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing – DNA Ancestry Test Kit <— OMG IT’S BACK ON SALE YOU GUYS!!!! I bought one on Prime Day (mine was the 23andMe kit – but these are the two BIG ones!!) and a bunch of our crew got one too, but then they were sold out. So many were bummed. But it’s back!!! I’m still waiting on my results (but I’ve been watching the lab progress online, and I just got a status update!!! “DNA Analysis Reading your DNA with a genotyping chip.” I’ll let you guys know what my results are. Eeeeeeeep!!!!) I CAN’T WAIT!!!
- Aveoth (VLG Book 7) by Laurann Dohner <— LAURANN DOHNER ALERT!!! “…Things go from bad to worse when her grandfather’s goons snatch her up to deliver her to a man both terrifying…and straight out of her sexiest daydreams…”
- Grizzly Secret (Arcadian Bears Book 3) by Becca Jameson
- Freeze Frame (The Phoenix Agency Book 4) by Desiree Holt
- Into the Storm (Force of Nature Book 2) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— AMBER LYNN NATUSCH ALERT!!!
- Blood Shift (The Charming Shifter Mysteries Book 3) by Calinda B
- Song Breaker by Annette Lyon
- Torment (Damned Book 4) by L.M. Pruitt
- Hunger: The Energy Vampires Book Two by Jacquelyn Frank
- Raven’s Mark: (The Raven Queen’s Harem Part One) by Angel Lawson <— SHE’S ACCEPTED TO NYU… “A little luck is exactly what Morgan needs in her life. When her acceptance letter from NYU arrives she thinks maybe things are about to change. She just doesn’t realize how much. It’s quite thrilling enough to discover that her new home is a beautiful mansion. But then she discovers her housemates.
- Unexpected Circumstances – The Complete Series by Shay Savage <— SHAY SAVAGE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Masked Possession (The Masked Arcana Series) by Alana Delacroix
- Middleweight (Hallow Brothers Book 2) by Trisha Andersen <— SHIFTER MMA FIGHTER FINDS HIS MATE ALERT!! “...Micah Hallow doesn’t believe he’ll ever find his mate. That is until a mystic tattoo appears on his back after a wild night with a stripper that marks her as his mate. Despite a life-threatening injury that brings him to his knees every time it strikes, he commits to a fight in the octagon to save her life. What will she do when she finds out he’s one of the infamous Hallow Brothers—and a werewolf?”
- Blade: A Bayou Heat Novella by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright <— SHE’S TRYING to KEEP HER UNBORN CHILD SAFE... “…Beautiful and broken, Valli just wants to run away and never look back. But with the shocking news of her pregnancy fresh in her mind, she wonders if that’s even possible. Told by her captors that one of the caged animals assaulted her, she knows she must do everything in her power to keep her unborn child safe…”
- The Forbidden by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— JODI ELLEN MALPAS ALERT!!! FORBIDDEN (not just the title… but in the blurb – Ooooh you know I AM IN!!) “Overwhelmed by the intensity of their one night together, Annie slips out of their hotel room. She is certain that a man who’s had such a powerful impact on her and who could bend her to his will so easily, must be dangerous. But she’s already in too deep. And Jack isn’t only dangerous. He is forbidden...”
- Skirt Chaser (Filthy Dirty Love Book 2) by Stacey Kennedy
- Speak to My Heart by Rebecca Talley
- Deadly Tails (Unleashed Mysteries Book 2) by Beth Prentice
- When You Were Mine by Cindy Tanner
- Winner by Belle Brooks <— A SOCIALITE & A MISFIT ALERT!! “...I’m a simple misfit from the wrong side of the tracks. Until three days ago, I didn’t have two cents to rub together. Rose is my opposite in every way, but as the saying goes—‘opposites attract.’ How in the world does a socialite notice a nobody like me?”
- I Temporarily Do: A Romantic Comedy by Ellie Cahill
- Benediction: (Cattenach Ranch) by Kelly Moran
- Any Way You Spin It: An Upper Crust Novel (The Upper Crust Series Book 7) by Monique McDonell
- Beneath The Truth by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!!! EX-COP & BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER… “I turned in my badge and gun and walked away from everything. Then I got the call no one wants, and I’m back in New Orleans. What I don’t expect is for her to be here too. Another line you don’t cross? Don’t touch your best friend’s little sister. She’s always been off-limits. Too bad I don’t follow the rules anymore…”
- BLUE BALLS by RC Boldt
- Flight 259: A Contemporary Christian Romance Novel (The Hope Series Book 1) by Staci Stallings
- Only With You (To Serve and Protect Book 3) by Kathryn Shay
- High Heat (Boys of Summer Book 3) by Sierra Dean
- Dark Honor (Dark Saints MC Book 3) by Jayne Blue <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “He’s one of the roughest members of the Dark Saints MC. She’s a spoiled brat mafia princess.”
- Dancing With The Devil by Nicole Sturgill
- Perfume Therapy by Kirsty McManus
- Bad Deeds (Dirty Money) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!!! “Wall Street meets the Sons of Anarchy in Bad Deeds, the smoldering, scorching next novel in the explosively sexy Dirty Money series from New York Times bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones.”
- If You See Me (Muses of Hollywood Book 1) by Jen Stevens
- Drive Me Wild (ExStream Love Book 2) by Kathryn Lively
- Web Of Lies (The Lies Trilogy Book 1) by J.G. Sumner <— HIS MARRIAGE & LIFE ARE FALLING APART… “...My wife is leaving me, and I’m fighting for our marriage, our kids—for her. Then the new babysitter walks through the door, and everything changes. Beautiful, sweet Beth. She’s much too young, but I can’t stay away. Despite our secrecy, someone knows. They’re using the information to destroy me…”
- Arya by M. L. Rosado and A. Cely
- Wicked S.O.B.: A Dark Desires novella by Zara Cox
- Any Dream Will Do: A Novel by Debbie Macomber <— DEBBIE MACOMBER ALERT!! A GRIEVING PASTOR & A SINGLE MOM TRYING TO START OVER… “...The pair strike up a friendship—Drew helps Shay get back on her feet, and she reignites his sense of purpose—that, over time, turns into something deeper, something soulful, spiritual, and possibly romantic. Even Drew’s two children are taken with this woman who has brought light back into their lives. Perhaps most important, Shay learns to trust again as she, in turn, proves herself trustworthy to her adopted community. But Caden’s return to town and a disastrous secret threaten to undo the life Shay has tried so hard to rebuild...”
- The Two of Us by Victoria Bylin
- Trouble by Ashley Blake
- Ride Me Right (Raising Hellfire MC) by Michele De Winton <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! HE’S HER NEW BOSS… “...Desperate for money to send home to support her kid sister, Lucy takes a housekeeping job at Wilde Hotel, the adopted home of the Raising Hellfire MC. After a steamy moonlit encounter with a dark stranger, Lucy is horrified to find out he’s her new boss so she’s more determined than ever to make her hotel stay brief...”
- Henry and Gracie by Marilyn Jeulin
- The Forger (The Elite Crimes Unit) by Michele Hauf
- Kiss Me if You Can (Most Eligible Bachelor Series Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Love Me if You Dare (Most Eligible Bachelor Series Book 2) by Carly Phillips <— HE SAVED HER LIFE ALERT!!! “...NYPD officer Sara Rios has Rafe to thank for saving her life, and Rafe to blame for the media chaos surrounding her. She wants to throw herself back into duty at full throttle, but until her injuries heal, she’s on leave and in search of her rescuer. From the moment she finds Rafe and meets his large, boisterous family, she’s hooked. But mutual attraction doesn’t always mean happily-ever-after...”
- Two Last First Dates: A romantic comedy of love, friendship and more cake (Cozy Cottage Café Book 2) by Kate O’Keeffe
- Crossing the Line (The Cross Creek Series Book 2) by Kimberly Kincaid
- Troy (American Extreme Bull Riders Tour Book 5) by Amy Andrews
- A Love That Lasts (Love in the Cascades Book 3) by Kimberly Rose Johnson
- The Wright Mistake by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT!!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE... “…He can’t be trusted. Not with my body or my heart. Yet, two years have passed and I still crave him like an addict needing a fix. The last time we tried this, it nearly ruined me. I know I should run and never look back...”
- A Mother Like Mine (A Hartley-by-the-Sea Novel) by Kate Hewitt
- A Touch of Frost by L.A. Kennedy
- Her Reluctant Hero: A Romantic Suspense Boxed Set by MJ Fredrick
- A Gracious Deception (Life and Love Book 1) by Morgan Skye
- The Inaugural Meeting of the Fairvale Ladies Book Club by Sophie Green
- My Perfect Ruin (Perfect Series Book 1) by Kenadee Bryant
- The Flirtation (The Submissive Series Book 10) by Tara Sue Me <— TARA SUE ME ALERT!! HER DOM BROKE UP WITH HER... “...The abrupt breakup she had with her last Dom made her turn her back on the lifestyle, but now she’s ready to dive back in. When she starts chatting on online BDSM message boards, she’s shocked to discover Simon, her former Dom, is a frequent poster...”
- The Lavender House by Hilary Boyd
- Saul’s Sweetheart: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 8) by Dale Mayer
- Run to You by Jessica Lemmon
- Reminding Avery by Kaylee Ryan <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “Dylan Knight wrecked me. He made me fall in love with him and then took it all away. Now I’m back, and I can’t deal. How do I pretend that he no longer owns my heart when all my heart does is scream his name?”
- Hear Me Out (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter Book 5) by Lila Rose <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Dirty Deeds (The Dirty Series) by HelenKay Dimon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Wicked Wish (The Wicked Horse Vegas Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett – August 11th 2017
- The Soul Mate by Kendall Ryan – August 14th 2017
- Seeing Red by Sandra Brown – August 15th 2017
- Swept Into Love: Gage Ryder (Love in Bloom: The Ryders Book 5) by Melissa Foster – August 16th 2017
- Hideaway (Devil’s Night #2) by Penelope Douglas – August 22nd 2017
- After the Game (Field Party Book 3) by Abbi Glines – August 22nd 2017
- The Beauty of Us: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby – August 22nd 2017
- Keep Her Safe: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – August 22nd 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).