<— WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! :D!!! LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE!!! The V Card is Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente’s latest!! She’s got her sight’s set on her brother’s best friend…
“At 25, I run a successful business, live in a fantastic apartment, and have fabulous friends to go out with any night of the week. And yet I’m still a card-carrying member of a club I don’t want to belong to anymore.
Good thing I know just the man for the deflowering job—my brother’s business partner and best friend…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!! It’s a short and sweet list today (I suspect many are gearing up for the Holidays) but still some wonderful-looking stories to treat ourselves with. 😉
Oh and!! Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s post ➔ “Monday Earlybird Book Releases” (’cause it includes some of our favorites like Jennifer L. Armentrout, Whitney G., Sarina Bowen & Kendall Ryan!)
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Somebody Else’s Sky: Something in the Way, Book 2 by Jessica Hawkins
- Aveoth: VLG by Laurann Dohner
- Creed by Laurann Dohner
- The Girl Who Dared to Stand: The Girl Who Dared to Think, Book 2 by Bella Forrest
- Wild Trail: Clean Slate Ranch by A. M. Arthur
- Not Safe for Work by L. A. Witt
- Badd to the Bone: Badd Brothers, Book 3 by Jasinda Wilder
- The V Card by Lauren Blakely -December 13th 2017
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Sleighed It: A Billionaire Bad Boys Holiday Novella (Bad Boy Billionaires) by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE’S LATEST IS IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!! 😉 This one just went live a few days ago, and it looks like fun!!
- Used by KP Simmon <— FREE TO READ ON WATTPAD!!! K.P. Simmon has been a huge part of the book industry for years now and runs InkSlinger PR (getting a package from them is like Christmas!!)
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT’s “Till Death” is super-bargain priced today!! Someone is watching… waiting. “It’s been ten years since Sasha Keaton left her West Virginia hometown . . . since she escaped the twisted serial killer known as the Groom. Returning to help run her family inn means being whole again, except for one missing piece. The piece that falls into place when Sasha’s threatened—and FBI agent Cole Landis vows to protect her the way he couldn’t a decade ago…”
- Never Never: The Complete Series by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher <— COLLEEN HOOVER & TARRYN FISHER BUNDLE SURPRISE!!! Colleen says:
“…We’ve combined the entire Never Never series into one collection! …With a new cover from Okay Creations., we’ll be pulling the individual novellas and this will be the new complete Never Never series…”
- The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley Book 1) by Denver Perry <— KA FEEL ALERT!! In the mood for a Kristen Ashley “feel” love story (with a bossy, infuriating hot alpha male?) This one is MUCH LOVED and super-bargain priced today!!
- Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands Book 1) by Elizabeth Vaughan <— SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK that has been HIGHLY recommended on my “Book Recommendations like Game of Thrones/Golden Dynasty” list!! I’ve been dying to read it, and I just one-clicked it!
Young: One of my favorite series ever is Warprize by Elizabeth Vaughn. For me, it is right up there with Tairen Soul series. …Maryse and everyone who haven’t read yet. Please read Tairen Soul series, or Warprize. Both were AMAZING and the best I’ve ever read!! The world building in the stories is top notch. You won’t be sorry.
Amy: Oh yes, ladies…Warprize!!! For me, it’s the closest thing to Golden Dynasty that I have read.
- P.S. KINDLE UNLIMITED IS back ON SALE TODAY!!!!
- Amid the Winter Snow: A Holiday Anthology by Thea Harrison, Grace Draven, Elizabeth Hunter, Jeffe Kennedy
- Total Eclipse of The Hunt: A Cozy Paranormal Mystery (The Happily Everlasting Series Book 5) by Mandy M. Roth
- Love Beyond Words: A Scottish Time Travel Romance (Morna’s Legacy Series Book 9) by Bethany Claire
- Holiday Magic
- Diamond: Book 1 in the Jewel Order Trilogy by Jenna K. Rai
- Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart <— SHE’S A WORTHY MECHANIC & HE DOESN’T BELIEVE IT… “…Dexter Ryne. Hotter than Hell in July and a firm believer that my place is on reception, taking phone calls and looking pretty. Not getting dirty under the hood of a car. Determined to prove each other wrong, we make a deal. I have three weeks to prove my worth as a mechanic. If I don’t, I’m on telephone duty…”
- Ford: 7 Brides for 7 Soldiers Book 7 by Samantha Chase
- Stay With Me (Lazarus Rising Book 3) by Cynthia Eden
- Grinch Reaper: Sleeper SEALs Book 8 by Donna Michaels
- Dawn of Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella by Liliana Hart <— LILIANA HART ALERT!!! “…Elizabeth MacKenzie never dreamed she’d marry Cole MacKenzie, but thanks to her father’s meddling, Cole was hers to have and to hold. Forever. She needed an equal, not a man to rule her life, and Cole fit the bill every in every way. If only he loved her. One heart is broken and the other is bent on revenge…”
- Dare to Live (The Maxwell Series Book 5) by S.B. Alexander
- Cowboy Mistletoe (Dalton Boys Book 6) by Em Petrova
- Sweet Life (Sugar Rush) by Nina Lane <— NINA LANE’S LATEST!! “…As her friend and confidante for thirteen years, he knows her better than anyone. But when decking the halls leads them to an explosive, sexy night, everything suddenly changes…”
- Just One Taste (Oh Tequila Series Book 2) by C.A. Harms
- Almost Everything (Book 3) by Christie Ridgway
- Bound by Joy (Cauld Ane Series Book 8) by Piper Davenport
- New Year’s at the Graff (Holiday at the Graff Book 3) by Marin Thomas
- Passionate Persuasion (High Class Society Book 4) by Sherelle Green
- Future Risk (Pelican Bay Security Book 2) by Megan Matthews
- Let There Be Light (The Sled Dog Series Book 2) by Melissa Storm
- The Stories We Tell (Behind Our Lives Trilogy Book 3) by Charlene Carr
- The Merry Plan by Erin Brady and Gina McBride
- Unlearned: Virgin and Professor Romance by Haley Pierce
- One and Done (Island of Love Book 1) by Melynda Price <— SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHO HE IS... “…Being ranked one of the top surfers in the world does have its perks, but discovering your sex-tape was released on social media? Definitely not one of them. On the heels of a scandal that has sponsors threatening to cancel his contracts, Balen Kroft has strict instructions from his publicist to lie low for the next week while this whole fiasco blows over. Seven days of incognito before hitting the surf again at the Titans of Mavericks Invitational might not be such a bad thing—rest, relaxation, and fun in the sun… Until he comes face-to-face with his own personal riptide. If he’s not careful, Autumn Harris may just pull him under. The fiery ginger has no idea who Balen is and he’s determined to keep it that way...”
- Lies We Keep (Pieces of Me Book 1) by Danielle Rose
- The One Night Stand (A Players Novel Book 3) by Elizabeth Hayley <— SPORTS STAR ALERT!! “…when she gets a tip that Gabe could have ties to one of the biggest sports stories in history, a story that could make her career, Rachel decides that maybe she has a little time for the sexy baseball player after all. As she gets in deeper with both her story and Gabe, Rachel begins to question who she is, what she wants, and what exactly she’s willing to sacrifice for her career…“
- Ride All Night (Raising Hellfire MC) by Michele De Winton <— WAITRESS LOOKING FOR HER HOLLYWOOD BREAK… “...Bad boy biker Rusty McKinley is used to women in his bed and doesn’t blink when he finds one at Wilde’s. But Beth’s prim reaction to her mistake isn’t what Rusty expects. He’s on the lookout for a woman to front an upcoming TV show about his garage, and Beth seems like the perfect match for him and his show. All he has to do is convince Beth he’s a better bet than his brother...”
- If Love was Fair by Savannah Stewart <— SHE WAS LEAVING TOWN… “…Colin Banks was an aspiring musician traveling from town to town looking for his big break. One night in a new town would end up shaking the once firm foundation of his dreams. What he didn’t foresee is what that night would end up meaning to him. If love was fair, so much would be different…”
- Different Boys by Norman Stark <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Just Perfection (The Perfection Series Book 4)
- Perfectly Unexpected by Brandy Michelle
- In Spite of Lions by Scarlette Pike <— SOUNDS POIGNANT!! “…Hoping to start over, she changes her name and boards the first boat to Africa. As Anna adjusts to a drastically different life in the barren landscape of Africa, she finds hope that she can finally be free from her past. But when a battle between Europeans and the African tribe she has come to call her family looms, she realizes that her past may never truly leave her…”
- Love for Christmas: A Billionaires and SEALs Romance Novels Boxed Set
- Sparkling Souls: A Sparkling Novel by Jess Wright
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The V Card by Lauren Blakely – – December 13th 2017
- What the Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 14th 2017
- Brave (Contours of the Heart Book 4) by Tammara Webber – December 19th 2017
- Cowboy Up (The Coming Home Series Book 3) by Harper Sloan – December 19th 2017
- Our Broken Love by Terri Anne Browning – December 19th 2017
- Sinful Empire (The Anti-Heroes Collection Book 3) by Meghan March – December 19th 2017
- The Hookup (Moonlight and Motor Oil Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley – December 19th 2017