Tee hee!! The Christmas season is in full force, and there are a few gorgeous sweet looking “Christmasy” ones in here to choose from, but does it put me on the naughty list when I’m grinning and rubbing my hands together in anticipation for the… er… *waggles eyebrows* *ahem* ones? Oh… like… a Dom underground fighter, and an MMA fighter, and mafia prince, and a umm… *whispers* … porn star in Vegas… 😉
So here are the ones that have me giggly with glee: Sempre: Redemption <— my mafia prince is back! Wrecked and Fight For Her Heart (fighters!), Exquisite Betrayal (virgin book blogger goes to meet male romance author at book signing) *giggle* Bound (hockey player that so many here are loving), A Little Too Much (I dunno why I haven’t read it yet, but considering the naughty-taboo of book #1, you KNOW this one’s HIGH on my TBR list), Dear Mr. Knightley (maybe not so naughty, but definitely intriguing… anonymous benefactors are always fun!) and Chasing Kings <— Yep. The porn star.
*stretches one click finger*
Not to say that the other ones below don’t have me wanting to read them. Oh yes, they do. After all, this list is loaded in “up our alley” books. Bikers, bad boys, heroes and billionaires. What to choose… what. to. choose. No worries, I noted a bunch, below.
Oh AND! One of the Kindle’s is on sale for only $49 today (here they are in that similar style, including the one that is sale-priced) —> Kindle “Ink Display”
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Razing Kayne (Walking A Thin Blue Line) by Julieanne Reeves <— (thanks Lori). Brooding cop, and a very good story indeed! (here’s my review) Tracie liked it, too! “I liked this one a lot.” <— see? 😛 Hehe.
- Bound by Brenda Rothert <— I’m bringing this one back ’cause our fellow readers are loving it (since the last time I put it on a recent list. Plus, I saw that really cute, heartwarming “hockey player” buzz feed list and it gave me cravings. Hockey player BOOK cravings (get your mind out of there!!) *sideeyes husband* Pam said: “If you’re looking for a hockey romance, you should check out Bound by Brenda Rothert. Jason “Ryke” Ryker is my newest book boyfriend.” and Jillian agrees: “I’m reading Bound now and it’s GREAT! Highly recommend it. Thanks, Pam!”
- In Too Deep by Michelle Kemper Brownlow <— Jennifer found us this deal, and I’m liking the premise. Bad boy & good girl fall for each other, bad boy sets aside bad boy ways, she transfers to his college and soon things change and his roommate feels the need to step in… “As Jake talks her through a decision she’s not yet strong enough to make, together they uncover a truth so ugly neither of them is prepared for its fallout. Will Jake pull her to the surface or is Gracie Jordan finally In Too Deep?“
- A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers <— Kat found out that this recent release just went on sale. This is book #2 AFTER A Little Too Far so make sure you read #1 first (and don’t read the synopsis of #2 until you’ve read #1). 🙂
- Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend Series) by Erin Noelle <— (and book #2 is, too) ’cause she just release book #3! Some have compared these to TWO of my favorites.
- Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend) by Erin Noelle <— here’s book #2 also on sale. And book #3 is below in the new releases.
- Dear Mr. Knightley: A Novel by Katherine Reay <— Kathy found us this one saying: “This is on sale. It has really good reviews.” – YES it does!! And the premise sounds amazing. “But life for the twenty-three-year-old orphan is about to get stranger than fiction. An anonymous, Dickensian benefactor (calling himself Mr. Knightley) offers to put Sam through Northwestern University’s prestigious Medill School of Journalism. There is only one catch: Sam must write frequent letters to the mysterious donor, detailing her progress. As Sam’s dark memory mingles with that of eligible novelist Alex Powell, her letters to Mr. Knightley become increasingly confessional.” I just one-clicked!
- Seize Me (Breakneck Series) by Crystal Spears <— (thanks Stephanie) – another one coming soon!
- Withstanding Me (Breakneck Series) by Crystal Spears
- King by LJ Dee <— Kandace recommends this one! “If anyone is in the mood for CEO/BDSM book I read King by L J Dee earlier this year and really liked it.” and Kathy agrees: “I really liked King!”
- Learning to Live by R.D. Cole <— Aimee found us this deal and Shannon said: “Loved this book. 4***”
- Reaver (Demonica) by Larissa Ione <— I have something special from this book to feature in a few days! Those in the mood for that awesome “old school” paranormal, I LOVED this series like crazy!! Demonica Series Reading Order
- Under Different Stars (The Kricket Series) by Amy A Bartol <— orphaned girl in foster care… from a different planet? “With her 18th birthday fast approaching, she dreams of the day when she can stop running and find what her heart needs most: a home. Trey Allairis hates Earth and doubts that anyone from his world can thrive here. What he’s learning of Kricket and her existence away from her true home only confirms his theory. But, when he and Kricket lie together under the stars of Ethar, counting them all may be easier than letting her go.”
- Charred Tears (#2, Heart of Fire) by Lizzy Ford
- Must Be Magic (Spellbound) by Sydney Somers
- Dragon Awakened: The Hidden Series: Book 1 by Jaime Rush
- Angelbound by Christina Bauer
- Bloodlines (Conversion #2) by S.C. Stephens <— Just went live!!! (thanks Sarah!!)
- Sempre: Redemption by J.M. Darhower <— guess what I’m reading Monday!!?? FINALLY!!!!!!! *happy dance* Here is my Book Review of #1 —> Sempre (Forever) <— SO GOOD!!!!
- Vendetta by Autumn Karr <— Ruh roh. The woman he loves is VERY mad at him… “My name is Devon Andre and I confess my sin. I am not a good man because this is the woman I love. She pulls the trigger. ” <— see? 😉 Tee hee. I’m being bratty today I see.
- Misbehaving (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— need I say more? Our fellow readers LOVE her!!! I haven’t read this series yet, but I’m a fan, too!
- Until Trevor (Until Series #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— thanks to Sarah for letting us know about this one! Kathy says: “Just finished Until November and fell in love with Asher! Can’t wait to read the next book in the series! Thanks for finding it!”
- Pieces For You (book #2) by Genna Rulon just went live!! (Here’s my review of “Only For You” (book #1) – I really liked it!!)
- Out of Turn (The Kathleen Turner Series #4) by Tiffany Snow <— lookie lookie what else is coming out!!! I think I can hear the “teams” fighting it out as we speak! Kathleen Turner Series Reading Order
- Euphoria (Book Boyfriend Series) by Erin Noelle <— book #3 in this series (#1 & #2 are on sale up above in the bargains section)
- Perfect Lie by Theresa Mummert <— her books always have the most GORGEOUS covers. And I know we have a ton of fellow readers in our group that LOVE her books, too.
- Wrecked by Priscilla West <— MMA ALERT!!! (thanks Sarah!) “Hunter is a cage fighter who takes on every fight like he’s got nothing to lose. His life is a tangled mess of girls, booze, and fist fights. And while it may seem like he’s got a devil-may-care attitude, he’s fighting a private cage-match with a monster he can’t defeat. Lorrie knows that Hunter is exactly the type of guy she should stay away from, especially in her fragile state, but Hunter has other ideas.” <— Tee hee!! I know, I know… it sounds like… all of ’em. And yet I just can’t help but want to taste-test it! 😉 I’m still stuck on my fighters…
- Fight For Her Heart: Tattooed Seduction (Rock Hard Doms) by Nicole Snow <— FIGHTER book alert!! Sarah found us this one too, saying: “New release … Underground fighter … “He wants a submissive to possess. She wants a man to make her whole.” Awwww, she’s a girl after my own heart! “Rose Merchante never anticipates danger on a boring winter evening. Nor does she expect the hard bodied hero who appears like a guardian angel, saving her from an unspeakable attack. When her tattooed savior offers self-defense lessons, Rosie discovers something else in her dormant flesh.” <— *eeeeep* Am I…? Oh yes. Yes I am. I’m happy dancing. 😛 So far, the only drawback I see is that it’s short. Still though. Might be fun for a few hours. I’ve read some awesome shorts before.
- Fighting to Stay by Kasey Millstead <— Biker book alert!! Sarah found us this one, too. 🙂
- The Professional: Part 1 by Kresley Cole <— Mafia ALERT!! Tracie HIGHLY recommends this one already saying: “I am 26% in and CAN NOT PUT IT DOWN. Even now, at work, I am trying to hide my iPhone (with my Kindle app) and read at the same time! O.M.G! Turns out, this is her new series and it is HOT. OH yeah, its Russian Mafia and he is an ex MMA fighter! What a combination (swoon).” —> “Mafiya enforcer Aleksandr “The Siberian” Sevastyan’s loyalty to his boss is unwavering, until he meets the boss’s long-lost daughter, a curvy, tantalizing redhead who haunts his mind and heats his blood like no other. Ordered to protect her, Sevastyan will do anything to possess her as well—on his own wicked terms.” Mafia guy/exMMA fighter? That’s the best of both “bad guy/bad boy” worlds. And… that’s for me!!! ONE-CLICK!
- The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton <– book #3 in this sweet, romantic hilarious series. The Redhead Series Reading Order
- Take Me On by Cherrie Lynn <— I LOVE THIS SERIES!! EVERY SINGLE book in it so far has been awesome. Rock Me (The Ross Siblings) Series Reading Order
- Exquisite Betrayal by A.M. Hargrove <— Sarah found us this one, too saying: “New from A.M. Hargrove, Author … Love her books … Cover is amazing … This looks fun: male romance author & female book blogger (she’s in Vegas for a book convention to meet her favorite author & lose her virginity)” <— Oh!!! Well… 😉 I SO want to read this!!!
- Being Julia (A Forever Novella) by Sandi Lynn
- Redemption Road: Jackson Falls Book 4 (Jackson Falls Series) by Laurie Breton <— (thanks Claudia!) and Constance says: “Book one of the Jackson Falls series was wonderful. I laughed and I cried. I was such a great, complete story.” (here’s the series reading order).
- Sweet Nothing by Mia Henry <— Thanks Louise!! (She runs away from her family’s BIG scandal, changes her looks and starts a new life at a new college)…
- David (Control Series) by M.S. Willis <— Sarah found us this new release! And here is the Control Series Reading Order
- Santa, Bring My Baby Back by Cheryl Harper
- Our First Love: A Novel by Anthony Lamarr
- Happily Ever After: Addicted to Love/All of Me (Wedding Veil Wishes) by Lori Wilde
- Farewell Trip by Karin Dixon
- Dirty Little Secrets by Kierney Scott
- Chasing Kings by Sierra Dean <— “A porn star and a bookseller walk into the same BDSM hotel room suite…” <—- I’m already grinning. 😉 And you will be too, if you like the naughty-ish ones like I do… “Samantha Hart wishes things would stop happening in Vegas when a case of mistaken identity lands her in the Hard Rock’s racy Provocateur suite—an S&M wet dream that’s occupied by an honest-to-God porn star. Ethan Silver’s reputation should put her off, but his naughty charm and wicked-sweet smile have her agreeing to a night on the town. Then wishing for a night in, as well.“
- Be Mine at Christmas: Just like the Ones We Used to Know\On a Snowy Christmas\A Dundee Christmas by Brenda Novak
- All He Needs (All or Nothing) by C.C. Gibbs
- A Very Russian Christmas (Her Russian Protector) by Roxie Rivera <— Thanks Sarah!!
- G-Men Holiday Wrap (G-Man) by Andrea Smith <—- Thanks Sarah!! (here’s the reading order)