Happy book release day!!! Lots to choose from and I highlighted a bunch below, but here’s an extra “highlight”. I especially like the looks of…
Within These Walls (super-sale and she’s sick, and he’s hiding behind his tough exterior. Great reviews and I think it’s going to be a heartbreaker) and LOVE (I don’t know if it’s paranormal or alien or what but it sounds SO unique and kind of awesome…), and Unbeautiful (both of them internally scarred… and he’s mute), Broken Dolls because she’s the queen of Dark Reads and OMG EEEEEEEEEEP!!! Just check out the author’s note and you’ll see…, and Bad Romeo (this one was getting a lot of early buzz, and the reviews look promising indeed!)
- Within These Walls by J.L. Berg <— super-sale on this one today!! “I was drowning, a prisoner to the illness that owned me, until he appeared. He thinks he’s blocked out the world with his tattoos and hard exterior, but I see the real Jude, the one he so desperately wants to forget. But is he the answer to my prayers or will he break my already damaged heart forever?” The reviews look amazing! So many 5-stars…
- Crush (Bayonet Scars Book 4) by JC Emery <— recent release that I missed!
- Control: A Shamed Novel by Laura Marie Altom <— This one’s on super-sale and book #2 was just released (below). “Never again. Fleeing her hometown to escape an abusive marriage, Ella Patton swears she has surrendered to a man for the last time. But while living under a new name, she meets a kind, handsome stranger who seems different—and will be moving on soon”
- Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James <— One of my favs of all time… The trilogy is bundled at a GREAT price right now!
- The Unseelie King (The Kings Book 6) by Heather Killough-Walden
- Marked (Dark Protectors) by Rebecca Zanetti
- The Redeemable Prince (The Star-Crossed Series Book 9) by Rachel Higginson
- STRAYED (The Caged Series Book 6) by Amber Lynn Natusch
- #6 Chosen by the Vampire Kings: BBW Romance (Part 6: New Moon) Charlene Hartnady
- Stefan: Le Beau Brothers: New Orleans Billionaire Wolf Shifters with plus sized BBW for mates (Le Beau Series Book 3) by V.A. Dold
- Immortal Rising: Immortal Heart by Magen McMinimy
- Hot Blooded: Part 3 (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Windstorm (The Elemental Clan Series Book 4) by Elaine Calloway
- Song of the Guardians by Skye Winters
- Blood Vine Series Box Set (The Blood Vine Series) by Amber Belledene <— “In Blood Vine, bites are an inconvenient bliss, exiled vampires are wasting away, and the fate of their kind depends on the perfect PR campaign.”
- Jeremy (The Night Touched Chronicles Book 2) by Maegan Provan
- LOVE (Play With My Hair, #1) by Douglas R <— sounds kind of… awesome! “At 3:41 PM, four airplanes crashed in different parts of the world. I was on all four planes… at the same time. This is my first time on Earth. I know I’m not alone. My name is Myla and this is my story.”
- Reckless (Wanderers #4) by Jessica Miller
- My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 2) by Alanea Alder
- Angel: Lucifer’s Legion Motorcycle Club #3 by Kelli Maine
- The Librarian Principle by Helena Hunting <— Tee hee!!!!! Listen to this… “Annaliese Harper knows that one tiny mistake can jeopardize a career before it’s even begun. Letting your boss find the extensive collection of porn on your personal laptop is one way. Sleeping with him is another. Liese manages to do both.” *snort* 😛
- Something Reckless (Reckless and Real Book 1) by Lexi Ryan <— “I’ve fallen for an anonymous stranger, and now the anonymity ends. I want more than typed secrets and texted promises. I want something reckless. Heat. Passion. The thrill of being entirely possessed. Because I suspect this anonymous stranger isn’t a stranger at all.”
- Unbeautiful (Unbeautiful, #1) by Jessica Sorensen <— Two very damaged people… beautiful cheerleader and a mute bad boy… “They say that I’m a pretty girl. They say I should be happy. They say that I have nothing to be angry about. That I’m popular. A cheerleader. That I’m perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. But all they see is what’s on the outside. On the inside I’m raw, open, bleeding.“
- Friction by L.D. Davis <— “Noa was trampled and nearly killed by hundreds of horny female fans at a concert for a band she didn’t even like, but Alden, the bad boy lead singer of the band, saved her from the trampling tramps. Alden is used to getting what he wants, especially women, but Noa can’t stand the cocky, pelvic thrusting rock star.“
- Captive Films 1.6 (Captive Films: Season One) by Jillian Dodd
- Falling for a Santini (The Santinis Book 7) by Melissa Schroeder <— Falls for her brother’s best friend (and he’s a military man!)
- A Gangster’s Dream 3 by Charmanie Saquea
- Broken Dolls by Kitty Thomas <— Queen of DARK READS!!! OH look at the author’s personal note on this one!!!
“When I wrote Guilty Pleasures, I hated Brian. In fact, Brian’s entire purpose for existing in that book was to be a counterpoint villain type so readers would go along with the other trainers as “not as bad as Brian.” I wanted people to lose themselves in the fantasy and let go, so giving them a villain to pin their hatred on was one way of doing that.In hindsight I realized I really pulled my punches with Brian. You don’t see even a tenth of his darkness in Guilty Pleasures, but you do see it in Broken Dolls.Since I disliked him so much, it surprised me when Brian started insisting on getting his own book. The nagging was quiet at first, then it got louder. The story started to come together in my head a bit at a time until I knew I had to write it. And by the end I was completely in love with him. Granted, I would never want to be in a room alone with him, but as a character, I love him. Brian has layers, but he’s definitely not a hero.Even though Broken Dolls is a sort-of sequel to Guilty Pleasures, it really works fully as a stand alone…”
- Between the Lines: The Complete Series by Tamara Webber <— GOOD SERIES! YA/NA young up and coming actors mixing with some famous young actors… I enjoyed the angst!! (here’s my review for book #1: Between the Lines)
- Scavenge: A Smoldering Christmas Novella by Tiffany Aleman
- Fall Hard (SEALs Undone Book 2) by Zoe York
- California Love by MarSean Jones
- Falling for Mr. Unexpected by Inge Saunders <— FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT (and a woman just trying to take a break…) “Hollywood heartthrob, Damian Davidson flees LA thinking his beach house in SA would be a safe hideout from his sex scandal. He’s had his fill of manipulative women and when he mistakes Emma for a crazy fan, all hell breaks loose.“
- Stranded: A New Year’s Eve Anthology by Carly Fall, Casse NaRome, Elise Marion, Kacey Hammell, Natalie G. Owens, Zee Monodee
- Let It Go: Benny’s Story (Let Go Book 2) by DC Renee
- Tristan (The Kendall Family Series Book 1) by Randi Everheart
- Possess: A Shamed Novel by Laura Marie Altom <— Continuation of a series (so don’t read the blurb here if you haven’t read book #1) “Will you marry me? Those four little words should be a dream come true. But for Ella Patton, they’re the start of a waking nightmare. For despite the insatiable desire she feels for Liam Stone, marriage is out of the question—divorcing her abusive husband, Blaine, would be too dangerous to even contemplate.”
- Single, Saved, & Searching (The True Love Novellas Book 2) by Renee Allen McCoy
- Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven <— Shell’s excited about this one! “Maryse while browsing on Amazon I came across this book called ‘ Bad Romeo’ by Leisa Rayven which is coming out on 23 Dec, it’s a intense hate to love, dysfunctional but can’t stay away second chance romance with a sexy, moody, brooding, tortured bad boy hero. I have pre-ordered my copy and I can’t wait to read it.” And I REALLY like the cover. 😉 Past heartbreak for these two actors that fell in love in college and… “Now they’ve made it to Broadway where they’re reunited as romantic leads once again, and their passionate scenes force them to confront the heartbreaking lows and pulse-pounding highs of their intense college affair.“
- Spy Catcher: The J.J. McCall Novels (Books 1-3) (The FBI Espionage Series) by S.D. Skye
- Beyond the Shadows by Dixie Carlton
- COLLIDE #1 – New Adult Alpha Billionaire Romance Series (Collide Alpha Billionaire Romance) by Ella Adams
- A Horticultural Affair: Helen Lawson by Helen Lawson
- Her Grizzly Outlaw (The Grizzly MC Book 8) by Jenika Snow
- Pretend (Blackcreek Book 3) by Riley Hart <— LOOKIE YOU GUYS!!! M/M romance book #3 and I LOVED (and so many of us LOVED) #1 (and #2). Here’s my review for book #1: Collide – expected release date December 29th 2014
- Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven <— April 28th 2015
Hmm, thought Bad Romeo sounded familiar; I read it when it was a fanfiction.
Finally, can read some after cookie and truffle making…
‘ Within These Walls ‘ is an awesome read, I loved it. Wonderfully written.
‘When it Rains’ series ( all 4 books) by Lisa Dejong is for $0.99. Beautifully written and emotion packed stories.
I read Bad Romeo as Twilight fan fiction and loved it! Can’t decide what I want to read next but a couple of those rock star romances sound intriguing! Merry Christmas Maryse!
Bad Romeo sounds good, but I read it’s a cliffhanger. I’ll have to wait until the next book comes out before cracking it.
Started reading one from my tbr, Lost In Me (Here and Now series). It’s a love triangle, with a mystery. Liking it so far. 🙂
Just finished Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie! It pulled me out of my Kate Daniels book funk big time!!! Loved it!! Started one I found on my kindle called His End Game which is actually really good; a mysterious love story is my description:)
Just wanted to take a minute to wish all you lovely ladies a very Merry Christmas! It’s been super quiet around here, so I hope everyone has been having a fantastic time with family & friends and food and shopping! Thank you for all the laughs and recommendations and just plain fun! You’re all the best!! And a special shout out to you, Maryse, for all you do to find us great books to read. MERRY CHRISTMAS
I too just want to shout out to Maryse and all you lovlies and say thank you and Merry Christmas. Just collapsed after hosting Christmas Eve and just want to enjoy the quiet!! Lol that is until it starts all over again tomorrow. Xoxo
Merry Christmas to everyone, especially Maryse!!!! 🙂