<— WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 9th 2015 UPDATE —> HOLY MOLY MY FAVORITE BOOK SALE ALERT!!! Two of my very favorite books JUST WENT ON SALE today and I mean ROCK BOTTOM prices. These were the two books I just read last week and LOVED!!!! YOU GUYS!!! ONE-CLICK THESE ASAP. Seriously. Fantastic writing, fantastic angsty romance, heartache and OMG the shocking twist. DO NOT READ THE BLURBS. Just trust me. 😉 You can read my reviews ’cause they aren’t spoiler-y.
- The Man I Love (The Fish Tales Book 1) by Suanne Laqueur <— SUPER. BARGAIN. PRICED!!!!! (my book review)
- Give Me Your Answer True (The Fish Tales Book 2) by Suanne Laqueur <— SUPER. BARGAIN. PRICED!!!!! (my book review)
Lots of fancy, sexy, darkish, sweeeeeet, funny, exciting romance releases today, and of course, I’ve highlighted the ones that gave me a little extra blurb jolt. Look at all the goodies! Don’t forget to also check out yesterday’s “Monday early bird book releases” ’cause this list rocks, too!
Okay a few that have my “extra-attention”? Dark Night of the Soul (super-sale dark read by Kitty Thomas that I want to read… that blurb HAS me!), Cold Kiss (sounds good and creepy, high school students, she has a secret power, and brings her boyfriend back to life after he dies but… he’s not quite normal this time around!), Lawless (HE is so bad, and she’s so prim!! And that COVER pretty much says it all 😉 !!), When We Fall (she’s been crushing on her best friend’s bad boy brother for so long, and now she’s roommates with him – I LOVE roommate stories!!)!! What ones look good to you guys?
Oh! And… I’ve actually settled on one from last week that so many are loving and it sounds SO different (but so cool) and is right up my alley. Anarchy Found – Alpha Lincoln by J.A. Huss!! Superhero/super-villain (<— I… I mean, she falls for the villain) and I love that kinda thing! Love the intricacies and the kind of detail it takes, for a personal connection to be formed between the reader and someone considered “bad”. 😉 Keeps me on my toes, my heart racing, and me giggling with glee at how bad it is (and therefore, how gooooood it is). So far, so good on this one, and I shall update soon!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz
- Secret Sisters by Jayne Ann Krentz
- Charming by Dannika Dark
- Reap: Scarred Souls Series #2 by Tillie Cole
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Dark Night of the Soul: a dystopian paranormal erotica novel by Kitty Thomas <— DARK READ AUTHOR ALERT and I’ve loved SO many of her books. And Nancy just found us this super-bargain! “I just 1-clicked Dark Nights of the Soul by Kitty Thomas….” and yep… this one sounds like my kinda thing! “Caught out at night getting medicine for her sister, Helene is captured and taken as a slave for Gabriel, the mysterious ruler of the city…“
- Love’s Sacrifice (Absolute Series Book 2) by Erin Everleigh <— DANGEROUS FAMILY ALERT? a recent release that I missed the first time around and is so bargain priced!! He’s trying to protect her from his family (and I honestly still have no clue “what” his family is about, from the blurb) but he… “…couldn’t let her go—I never could. Unfortunately, neither would my family. Only able to communicate in secret, Susan and I had to wait for the day that my family’s truths would be exposed and we could finally be together. Until then, I would tell their lies and keep my silence. But I will have my revenge.“
- Priest: A Love Story by Sierra Simone <— TABOO FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT! Super-bargain priced today, ’cause book #2 was just released below!! I won’t read the blurb of #2 ’cause it’s a sequel.
- Lies We Live (The Truth Series Book 1) by Brenda St John Brown <— A FAMOUS AUTHOR WITH A CRAZY EX!! This one is on super-bargain sale ’cause #2 was just released (below)… “Ella Ingraham is a best-selling novelist. She’s also a murderer. At least that’s what most of the world thinks after her ex brought a tabloid frenzy and a civil suit down on her for “negligence” following the stillbirth of their unplanned child at eight months. Her cross-country drive is meant to be an escape…”
- The Kathleen Turner Series by Tiffany Snow <— MEGA-LOVED SERIES w/ LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT & THE FIRST 5 books in this series are on super-sale!! Cristina recommends ’em big time! “I LOVED Tiffany Snow’s Kathleen Turner series! Kade Dennon is one of my top book boyfriends! God I love bad brooding boys with a tender heart! *swoon* The first book in the series starts out a little slow which saddens me because it turns some people away. However, I find that with long series, most first books are like that, it kinda sets the scene. Don’t you think? Be that as it may, once the series took off it was one heck of a great ride! Ms. Snow can really pull off a great love triangle! I love the angsty push and pull. I love romance/suspense books. That was one series that I DEVOURED in a short period of time. And! That’s one of my very rare re-reads.” and Theresa agrees! “Great love triangle. Big time pager turner.”
- Power Play (Risky Business Book 1) by Tiffany Snow <— Cristina also recommends this one! “Have you read her new Risky Business series? OMG! Just as good AND another fantastic love triangle!! Love it when a book plays with my mind and heart! Be forewarned though that the Risky Business series isn’t complete yet, so there is a cliff hanger. :-/“
- Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey <— SOUNDS AWESOME-CREEPY ALERT!!! Amy found us this one on sale! “…I don’t remember much about it other than I liked it, and I just ached for the position she put herself in and the decision she had to face. Just read the last line of the blurb and you’ll see what I mean. “
- Blindsided (The Fighter Series Book 1) by TC Matson <— Emily loved this one! “I read Blindsided by TC Matson 2 weeks ago and I still am missing me some Levi! I need book 2 ASAP. I’m totally fangirling over this book.”
- Star-Crossed Series by Rachel Higginson <— Tessa just read this one and LOVED it, too! “finished the Star-crossed series! *grins* I adored it. Just what I love in YA PNR. *spins*”
- Check out all of TODAY’S AMAZON DAILY DEALS <— includes anything and everything in this category (electronics, video games, clothes, cool house gadgets) and a few of the Fires and Paperwhites are on sale, too!
- Iniquity (The Premonition Series Book 5) by Amy A. Bartol <— THE CONCLUSION TO THE SERIES ALERT!!! (Here’s the series reading order)
- A Shade of Dragon (Volume 1) by Bella Forrest
- Teased: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti
- Zane (THE FLAMES OF VAMPIRE PASSION SERIES Book 1) by Elaine Barris
- Sanctuary: Among Monsters (The Outlaw Book 3) by Alan Janney
- Eric’s Edge (Shrew & Company Book 5) by Holley Trent
- Healing Eden by Rhenna Morgan
- Hero Revealed (Heroes of Saturn Book 1) by Anna Alexander
- First Beast by Faye Avalon <— THE LESS-THAN-STELLER REVIEW KINDA MAKES ME WANNA READ IT. LOL!! It has only one review so far and not a favorable one, yet the review actually makes it sound super-steamy-tumultous-good. 😉
- Smoldering Hunger: Part 1 (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- As Cold As Ice (Dangerous Creatures Book 3) by Mandy Rosko
- For the Heart of Dragons (Dragons of Eternity Book 3) by Julie Wetzel
- The Ethan Frost Series 3-Book Bundle: Ruined, Addicted, and Exposed by Tracy Wolff <— SERIES BUNDLED!! “…dreams don’t last forever, and ours is no exception. Because my nightmares are darker, and my wounds deeper, than I could ever reveal. And as much as Ethan wants to protect me, the secrets we share will only tear us apart…”
- The Fox and O’Hare Series 3-Book Bundle: The Heist, The Chase, The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
- Falling Hard: A Falling Fast Novel by Tina Wainscott <— SHE WAS DATING ONE BROTHER AND ACCUSED THE OTHER BROTHER OF A CRIME BUT YEARS LATER… “If it were up to her, Gemma would never lay eyes on another Sullivan. She hates them, and they hate her—even Pax, who just so happens to be fixing up her father’s B&B. But the more time she spends with the lean, hard-bodied ex-cop at the inn and on the track, the more Gemma sees that Pax is nothing like his brother…”
- Lawless: King Book 3 by T.M. Frazier <— HE’S SO BAD & SHE’S SO PRIM ALERT!! In case you missed it, this one released one day early yesterday, and that blurb is perfect. He is 100% lawless and she’s prim & proper!!!
- Before (The After Series Book 5) by Anna Todd <— FAN FICTION ABOUT A FAMOUS BAND that was super popular on Wattpad and got picked up by Gallery books!! And now… “As told by Hardin and other characters, Before will explore the hero’s life before he met Tessa, reveal what happens after After, give you new insights on their turbulent romance—and revel in the awesome power of true love.” Here’s the After Series Reading Order
- Dirty Deeds: A Mechanics of Love Novel by Megan Erickson
- Coming Back (Ink & Chrome) by Lauren Dane
- Hunted (FBI Heat) by Marissa Garner
- Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March <— LOL THE BLURB ON THIS ONE MADE ME BLUSH!!!! GAH! “Now I’ve had a taste of unicorn p**sy—the sweetest, rarest of all p**sy—and I need it again. So what’s an a**hole to do? I took this problem to the street. A missed connection gone viral. And when I find her? I’m keeping her.”
- Not The One by Amy Daws <— DAMAGED GIRL WITH A SECRET ALERT! “A confession that will kill me to tell, but my best friend died before I had the chance. Now I’m left with him. The only one who can hold me in the night and squeeze that spot on my neck that feels like my lifeline between sanity and chaos. But we don’t work together. We’re absolute poison for each other. We’re a stifling, suffocating, sickness of darkness. But I feel safe…“
- The Final Move (Hometown Players) by Victoria Denault
- WARM WINTER KISSES a feel good Christmas romance novel by JILL STEEPLES
- She Can Kill (She Can Series) by Melinda Leigh
- Wildest Dream (Teach Me Book 1) by RC Boldt <— FORMER NAVY SEAL TURNED MATH TEACHER ALERT! I think that’s all that needs to be said. 😉 Tee hee!!
- Midnight Mass (Priest Book 2) by Sierra Simone <— TABOO FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT! Book #2 in the series (a sequel), and #1 is bargain priced right now!!
- Ashley Bell: A Novel by Dean Koontz DEAN KOONTZ DARK PSYCH THRILLER and I can’t even begin to try and short form THAT blurb for you.
- Capture Me (Royals Saga: Smith and Belle Book 3) by Geneva Lee <— Series finale!
- The Cornerstone (The Walsh Series Book 4) by Kate Canterbary
- One Enchanted Christmas: A contemporary small-town inspirational romantic novella by Melissa Tagg
- Capture Me (A Twist Me Trilogy Spin-Off) by Anna Zaires <— DARK READ ALERT!!! OH SOUNDS SO GOOD! Okay I think she works for the Russian Mob and she failed her assignment so she’s trying another tactic and seduces him… “he has every intention of seeing her there again. Then his plane goes down, and he learns the truth. She betrayed him. Now she will pay.” Eeeeep!! LOL! Okay and the author says: “…a spin-off from the Twist Me trilogy. It’s not necessary to have read that trilogy to enjoy Capture Me, but the book does contain major spoilers for books 2 and 3 of Twist Me.” (Here’s the TWIST ME series reading order)
- Hold Me Close (Paradise, Idaho) by Rosalind James
- A Royal Holiday (Royals of Valleria #5) by Marianne Knightly
- Cowboy Not Included (The Boot Knockers Ranch) by Em Petrova
- An Ambitious Engagement (Clover Park, Book 8) by Kylie Gilmore
- Line of Scrimmage (Game On Book 2) by Desiree Holt
- Mad Love: Madison by Lisa Boone
- The Icing on the Cake (The Epicurean Series Book 4) by Sorcha Grace
- Secret Sisters by Jayne Ann Krentz <— A KILLER IS BACK YEARS LATER… “They knew his name, the man who tried to brutally attack twelve-year-old Madeline in her grandmother’s hotel. They thought they knew his fate. He wouldn’t be bothering them anymore…ever. Still their lives would never be the same…”
- Cedar and Cinnamon (Bourbon Springs Book 5) by Jennifer Bramseth
- Perfect 10 <— 10 story Anthology!!!
- Impossible End (Unchecked Book 3) by Sybil Bartel
- Murder in the Aisles (A Felicia Swift Mystery) by Olivia Hill
- Broken Resolutions (Lovestruck Librarians) by Olivia Dade
- Outside The Lines (Love Beyond Reason Book 2) by Beth Rhodes
- Lucky Devil by Cat Miller
- Fixed in Fear: A Justice Novel by T. E. Woods
- Exit Wound (Broken Promise Book 1) by Alexandra Moore
- Truths We Tell (The Truth Series Book 2) by Brenda St John Brown <— FAMOUS AUTHOR WITH CRAZY EX ALERT! Sounds pretty interesting and book #1 is on super-sale up there in the bargains!
- Persuasion: A Sons of Odin Novel (Sons of Odin MC) by Violetta Rand <— HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER & BIKER PREZ ALERT! She’s his little sister’s guidance counsellor…
- When We Fall: A Take the Fall Novel by Marquita Valentine <— SHE’S ROOMMATES WITH HER BEST FRIEND’S BAD BOY BROTHER ALERT!! Her father is a cop and does not like him… but she’s always crushed on him! “…when Piper sees a chance to get close to Jase, she makes her move—literally. As his new roommate, and as the office manager of his tattoo shop, Piper won’t be satisfied until Jase knows that she wants to be his.”
- Let Me Be The One (Drawn To The Rhythm Book 4) by Christa Maurice
- The Billionaire Heartbreaker by Mandy Baxter
- Ace and Kitty (Top of the Leader Board Book 1) by BA Tortuga
- Another Round (The Dugan Siblings Book 3) by Cate Dashwood
- Close Love (The Billionaires Club Book 2) by Zoe Adams
- Seize the Day by Curtis Bunn <— HE GETS BAD NEWS “A routine checkup reveals a cancerous spot on his pancreas. The oncologist offers him chemotherapy in the hope that it will extend his life, but Calvin declines…and decides to live the best he can while he can…“
- Badric’s Island by Amanda Nicol
- Big Girls Don’t Cry by Joanne Tracey
- Somewhere In Between by Lynnette Brisia <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER GUY BEST FRIEND & HE’S IN LOVE WITH A CHEERLEADER... “Not wanting to see her best friend and crush pine after another, Gemma lies about her plans for the dance, which leads to dire consequences. Attacked by unknown assailants, and rescued by Elliott himself, Gemma, with Elliott’s help, must learn to navigate a new world where pain and fear are at every corner, trust is not easily given, rumor is everywhere, and relationships are tested.“
- The Susan Donovan Collection by Susan Donovan
- To Catch A Christmas Thief by A.K. Leigh
- My Hometown by SJD Peterson <— M/M ROMANCE
- The Affair Series Box Set by S Layne writing as Stacey Lynn <— SERIES BUNDLE AT A super-sale PRICE ALERT!
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Within This Frame by Lindy Zart – December 11th 2015
- Addiction (Talisman Book 3) by Sofia Grey – December 11th 2015
- Hard to Forget by Bella Jewel <— December 15th 2015
- The Aftermath by R.J. Prescott – December 15th 2015
- The Promise of Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart – December 15th 2015
- Wicked Reunion (Wicked White Series Book 2) by Michelle A. Valentine – December 15th 2015
- The Aftermath by R.J. Prescott – December 15th 2015
- Royal Savage by Victoria Ashley – December 20th 2015
- Morrison: A Caldwell Brothers Novel – December 22nd 2015 – Chelsea Camaron
- First Touch: A Novel by Laurelin Paige – December 22nd 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).