<—- Loooookie lookie!! One of my all-time favorite authors in the world has just released a new “Colorado Mountain Alpha-male” into our world! 😛 *happy dance*
And and!! There are a fair amount of jolt-inducing blurbs that I’ve read today. A few exceptionally exciting ones that have made it on my TBR list. I totally just one-clicked this new release: A Ride or Die Kind of Love (<— biker books by our favorites, bundled!!) MINE! And… Letting Go (widow runs into her husband’s best friend. At a BDSM club. <— eeeep!), Disarm (brothers best friend that has to look out for her… and sounds even better than that!), Bound (signs up for self-defense class, and teacher well… you know. ;)) and Raising Ryann (I know this one’s been on my list in the past. Not sure why I missed it, but MMA fighter hired to train her…)
Oh and!! I’m currently reading Joanna Wylde’s Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers Motorcycle Club) (should be finishing today), and I’m loving it!!! So good, so real, and exactly what I was in the mood for. What a dirty dirty mouth. 😉 YAY ME!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Perfect Game: A Novel (The Game Series, Book One) by J. Sterling
- The Game Changer: A Novel (The Game Series, Book Two) by J. Sterling
- The Sweetest Game (The Game Series, Book Three) by J. Sterling
- Stolen by Lucy Christopher <— one of my favorite “darkish” reads (kidnapping/stockholm syndrome reading fun! It haunted me.) <— here’s my review.
- The Dumont Diaries by Alessandra Torre <— (This book combines the four pieces of the miniseries into one, full-length novel.) Thanks Stephanie! P.S. I loved this author’s other standalone “Sex Love Repeat” so I totally one-clicked this one!
- Swimming Upstream by Ruth Mancini <— (thanks Lorena!)
- Soul-Mates Forever by Vickie Green <— Alexis recommends it: “If you are looking for something new to read Soul-Mates forever by Vicki Green is REALLY good” (and Tracey recommends this one too!)
- Girl with Guitar (Kylie Ryans) by Caisey Quinn <— Series is now complete (with the latest new release listed down below) and Catherine highly recommends! “Just thought I would let you know girls that I finished Caisey Quinn’s series, Girl with Guitar/Girl on Tour/Girl in Love after the release of GIL yesterday. Absolutely loved the whole story from start to finish, unputdownable and such a good price.“
- Girl on Tour (Kylie Ryans) by Caisey Quinn <— here’s book #2
- Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed Series) by Alyssa Rae Taylor <— MMA FIGHTER!! Caroline recommends it! “Raising Ryann by Alissa Rae Taylor. New adult contemporary MMA fighter… good read!” —> “He’s the tall, dark, and tattooed MMA fighter her boss hires to privately train her. One minute, he captivates her with his piercing brown eyes and boyish dimples. The next, he infuriates her with his relentless banter and cocky bad boy behavior.“
- Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three Series) by Kristen Ashley <— Ashley just discovered this one! “Whoa. I started reading KA’s The Three series. I’m reading Until the Sun Falls From the Sky. This may be one of my most favorite books of hers. Why did I wait so long to read it. At 41% there is a scene (she does them so well) that made me clutch my pillow like I did in At Peace. Woowee!“
- Living Again by L.L. Collins <— Tracey recommends this (and the one below): “Check out the 5 star books by Author L L Collins Living Again and Reaching Rachel (Living Again) both books can be read as standalones. If you read Living Again first Rachel is a secondary character which will maybe give a little insight to you in Reaching Rachel.”
- Reaching Rachel (Living Again) by L.L. Collins <— And here’s the other one (lots of great reviews!)
- Collaboration (Backlash) by Michelle Lynn & Nevaeh Lee <— Ashley recommends it! “Hey all, just wanted to point out a book that I loved, Collaboration by Michelle Lynn. Opposites attract, a rapper and a country singer”
- One Week Girlfriend: A Novel (One Week Girlfriend Quartet) by Monica Murphy <— Caroline recommends it! “One week girlfriend by Monica Murphy is on Amazon. This is the start of Drew and Fable series. Loved this series. Highly recommend. :D)
- What’s Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn <— Kat found us this deal, and the enormous number of great reviews has me excited!” —> Ohhhhh it’s gonna be a tear-jerker. Look: “Four years ago I became known as the girl with cancer. I refuse to cry. And I refuse to give in. A relationship with a man is the last thing I’m looking for right now, but one night with Parker changes everything. He is persistent, and he knows what he wants. Me. He doesn’t treat me like I’m fragile. But he doesn’t know, and I’m not ready to tell him.“
- Undertow by Amber Lynn Natusch <— Kat found us this deal, too! She goes off to sea with her estranged father on a crab fishing expedition (and is scared!) “Decker, a young but seasoned member of her father’s crew, is a force of nature as strong as Aesa, He’s her perfect match, and even she can’t deny it. But he too is a man of the sea, and with memories of tragedy and abandonment etched so deeply into her mind, can she overcome her demons and let him in or will she drown in her darkness, forever caught in its undertow?“
- Shadowboxer (Tapped Out) by Cari Quinn <— MMA FIGHTER ALERT!! Thanks to Liz for this heads-up. Just released a few days ago! <— Oh! Okay this is a bit different… She (fighter) wants to fight HIM (champion fighter) but he refuses to fight a woman. So… a bet ensues: “Tray refuses to fight a woman, until he learns Mia’s tougher than anyone he has ever known. He soon realizes he wants more from her than blows and blood, and he’s willing to hit below the belt to get it. He’ll fight her, but if he wins, she spends the night in his bed. All night long, his rules. No tapping out. Mia agrees, certain that he’ll lose. What she doesn’t realize is that Tray loves to fight dirty…and that this match may end up being the most important one of their lives.“
- Wild Things: A Chicagolands Vampire Novel (Chicagoland Vampires) by Chloe Neill
- Rule Breaker: A Novel of the Breeds by Lora Leigh
- More Than Magic (Books of the Kindling) by Donna June Cooper
- Falling Light (A Game of Shadows Novel) by Thea Harrison
- Haunting Blackie: 8 (Cyborg Seduction) by Laurann Dohner
- Belle Fury (Manhattan Ten) by Lola Dodge
- Avenger’s Heat: A Moon Shifter Novel by Katie Reus
- A Ride or Die Kind of Love by Chelsea Camaron, Selene Chardou, Nicole Jacquelyn, Bella Jewel, Kim Jones, Kit Rocha, Madeline Sheehan, Ashley Suzanne <— BIKER ALERT!!!! Lots of books by our favorites, bundled in one! AND AND AND!!!!!! 😀 (thanks Lori!!!) MINE MINE MINE ALL MINE!!! 😀
- Kaleidoscope by Kristen Ashley <— *squeeeeee* More sexy Colorado mountain alphas for us!! 😉 “Sexy, gifted, and loyal, PI Jacob Decker is a tall, cool drink of perfection who had Emmanuelle Holmes at “hello.” His relationship with Emme’s best friend kept them apart for years, but things have changed. Now that a case has brought him to Gnaw Bone, Colorado, the road is wide open for Emme and Deck to explore something hotter and deeper than Emme dreamed possible. So why is she sabotaging the best thing that’s ever happened to her?“
- Staking His Claim (A Line of Duty Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey <— POLICE officer!! (NEW release)
- Be with Me: A Novel (Wait for You) by Jennifer L Armentrout (J. Lynn) <— Brother’s best friend alert!! “Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, life-changing kiss. … As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Teresa can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not. . . .“
- Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans #3) by Caisey Quinn <— Catherine highly recommends!! “Just thought I would let you know girls that I finished Caisey Quinn’s series, Girl with Guitar/Girl on Tour/Girl in Love after the release of GIL yesterday. Absolutely loved the whole story from start to finish, unputdownable and such a good price.“
- Unwanted Stars by Melissa Brown
- A Million Guilty Pleasures: Million Dollar Duet by C.L. Parker <— “Two million dollars secured Noah Crawford the most enticing woman he has ever known. Initiating Delaine Talbot into a sensuous world of pleasure took them both to the brink—again and again. But when Noah discovers why the beautiful innocent sold her body to the highest bidder, he’s faced with the hardest thing he ever had to do: Set her free.“
- The Arrangement 13 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward
- Song of the Fireflies (#3) by Jessica Redmerski <— book #3 in the “Edge of Never” series (remember book #1 <— that book that made me FREAK out? LOVED it!!) So this is another installment, and we met the main characters in this book, in book #2 (remember that *eeeeeeeep* scene? Yep…). “Elias vowed never to be separated from Bray again. So when she decides to flee in a desperate attempt to escape her destiny, Elias knows he must go with her. As the two try to make the most of their circumstance, taking up with a reckless group of new friends (side note from Maryse –> remember them from book #2? ;)), Elias soon realizes there’s a darkness driving Bray he can’t ignore. Now in order to save her, he’ll have to convince Bray to accept the consequences of their reality–even if it means losing her.“
- Letting Go (The Surrender Trilogy) by Maya Banks <— “Now widowed, she seeks the one thing her beloved husband couldn’t give her: dominance. Lonely, searching for an outlet for her grief and wanting only a brief taste of the perfection she once enjoyed, she seeks what she’s looking for at an exclusive club that caters to people indulging in their most hedonistic fantasies. She never imagined that what she’d find would be the one man who’s long been a source of comfort—and secret longing. Her husband’s best friend.” <—- ooooooooooooh!! 😉
- Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen
- Melting the Ice (A Play-by-Play Novel) by Jaci Burton
- Princess Ever After (Royal Wedding Series) by Rachel Hauck <— “Regina Beswick was born to be a princess. But she’s content to be a small-town girl, running a classic auto restoration shop, unaware a secret destiny awaits her. One that will leap from the pages of her grandmother’s hand-painted book of fairytales.“
- Every Part of You: Tempts Me (#1) by Megan Hart <— h er new “serial” series
- Winter at Mustang Ridge by Jesse Hayworth
- Wild on You: The Justiss Alliance Series by Tina Wainscott <— “When Rick Yarbrough, aka Risk, a discharged SEAL with a taste for danger, joins the Justiss Alliance, his first assignment seems like a baby-sitting gig: He must guard an out-of-control general’s daughter. Then he meets his charge…“
- Walking On Air: A Valance Family Novel by Catherine Anderson
- The Valentine’s Day Disaster: A Twilight, Texas Novella by Lori Wilde <— NASCAR driver!!
- Disarm: The Complete Novel by June Gray <— Okay up my alley, too!!! The whole “brother’s best friend crush!!” “Twenty-six-year-old Elsie Sherman has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Henry Logan, since she was twelve years old. Unfortunately, Henry—now an Air Force officer—has only ever treated her like a younger sister, stepping into her brother’s shoes after he was killed in action.That is, until the night when one dance ignites a sensual fire between the two, leaving Elsie aroused and confused. Is she allowed to lust after her surrogate big brother, who also happens to be her roommate?“
- Trilemma by Jennifer Mortimer
- Golden State: A Novel by Michelle Richmond <— sounds emotionally intense: “Doctor Julie Walker has just signed her divorce papers when she receives news that her younger sister, Heather, has gone into labor. Though theirs is a strained relationship, Julie sets out for the hospital to be at her sister’s side—no easy task since the streets of San Francisco are filled with commotion. Today is also the day that Julie will find herself at the epicenter of a violent standoff in which she is forced to examine both the promising and painful parts of her past—her Southern childhood; her romance with her husband, Tom; her estrangement from Heather; and the shattering incident that led to her greatest heartbreak.“
- Texas Fandango (Texas Montgomery Mavericks) by Cynthia D’Alba
- Take Two by Laurelin Paige <— FAMOUS ACTOR! “Seven years later, that romantic interlude is still fresh in her mind. That stranger is now a rich and famous actor. And she’s one very distracted camera assistant working on his latest production. She might consider another tryst…if he even remembers her.“
- Take A Chance On Me (A Something New Novel) by Jennifer Dawson <— runs out on her wedding and heads to a bar in her bride getup!
- Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter by Cynthia Eden
- Shaken (Heart of a Warrior) by Kariss Lynch <— Navy SEAL!!
- Shredded: An Extreme Risk Novel: Flirt New Adult Romance by Tracy Wolff <— “… a hotshot snowboarder and a rebel with a cause try to let go of the past—and find a future with each other.”
- Perfect Together (Serendipity’s Finest) by Carly Phillips <— Police officer!! “Officer Sam Marsden calls Serendipity home and he loves it there—even though his childhood sweetheart was stolen by his best friend. After such heartbreak, Sam fears he can’t trust his instincts when it comes to love. Yet he’s so tempted by Nicole, a woman he met only briefly but who has starred in his dreams ever since.“
- Playing for Real (Paolo’s Playhouse) by Natasha Moore “Paolo Mancini’s needs are simple: a committed relationship with a submissive who will let him love and care for her. But after a long, heartbreaking string of relationship failures, he’s beginning to think the perfect woman for him simply doesn’t exist.“
- R Is for Rebel: …and Royalty, Relatives, Reality, and Running from love… (Unruly Royals) by Megan Mulry
- The Initiation of Ms. Holly by KD Grace
- Jaded by Anne Calhoun
- Enticing Interlude (Tempest) by Michelle Mankin <— ROCK STAR ALERT! “… the new lead singer of the rising rock band Tempest doesn’t like to be ignored. Justin is used to getting what he wants, and now he’s set his sights on Bridget. Suddenly, it’s no longer a game. What do you do when the one you can’t have turns out to be the one you can’t live without?“
- Jubilee, Texas Series: Jubilee, Texas Novels 1, 2, and 3 by Lori Wilde <— COWBOY ALERT! 3 books (over 800 pages) bundled!
- A Fall of Marigolds by Susan Meissner <— “…widow Taryn Michaels has convinced herself that she is living fully, working in a charming specialty fabric store and raising her daughter alone. Then a long-lost photograph appears in a national magazine, and she is forced to relive the terrible day her husband died in the collapse of the World Trade Towers…the same day a stranger reached out and saved her. Will a chance reconnection and a century-old scarf open Taryn’s eyes to the larger forces at work in her life?“
- Gabriel’s Inferno Trilogy by Sylvain Reynard <— The whole trilogy bundled!!
- A Girl Walks Into a Bar: Your Fantasy, Your Rules by Helena S. Paige <— You choose your own path in this book! How cool! —> “In this novel, YOU make the decisions. Will you do body shots with a rock star? Cozy up to the hot bartender? Follow a mysterious woman to a rather unusual exhibition? Investigate a suave millionaire’s box of tricks? Take a joyride with a buff bodyguard? Or maybe what you want is closer to home than you realize. . . .“
- Had To Be You: Bad Boys of Red Hook by Robin Kaye <— “…back from a stint in the Navy, he’s packed up his motorcycle and returned to Red Hook to help to run the family restaurant—a job that comes with a tantalizing upside. Her name is Rocki.“
- Harmony Cabins (A Finding Home Novel) by Regina Hart <— okay this sounds fun too. I love when two strangers end up renting the same “getaway” home and the guy is a moody recluse. Fun!! 😉
- High Seduction (Adrenaline Search & Rescue) by Vivian Arend
- Bound to be Dirty (Dirty Girls Book Club) by Savannah Fox <— The fire is rekindled between a wife and her mostly absent bush pilot husband.
- Bound: The Mastered Series by Lorelei James <— Oh wait! This is right up my alley! “When her friend signs up for a self-defense class as part of her recovery after an attack, Amery joins her for support. That’s where she meets him. Ronin Black, owner of the dojo, is so drawn to Amery that he takes over her training—in public and in private.“
- Can’t Stop Lovin’ You (Maverick Junction) by Lynette Austin
- The Bad Boy Billionaire’s Girl Gone Wild by Maya Rodale <— new release
- All You Need is Love: Green Mountain Book One (A Green Mountain Romance) by Marie Force
- All for You (A Coming Home Novel) by Jessica Scott <— SOLDIER ALERT! (and… look Sherry!! Another damaged hero that needs us!) 😉 “Emily has devoted her life to giving soldiers the care they need-and deserve. Little does she know that means facing down the fierce wall of muscle that is Sergeant Iaconelli like it’s just another day at the office. When Reza agrees to help her understand what makes a soldier tick, she’s thrilled. Too bad it doesn’t help her unravel the sexy warrior in front of her who stokes her desire and touches a part of her she thought long dead. He’s the man who thinks combat is the only escape from the demons that haunt him. The man who needs her most of all . . .“
- Broken Pieces by Riley Hart <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT (and I hear it’s gooood!) <— I LOVED her book “Collide” so I am very excited to hear about THIS new release. And Nicole recommends it! “I started reading Broken Pieces by Riley Hart today and I can not put it down. M/M/M Yep you got that right. It is done so well and just pulls at your heart strings. Definately a must read!“
Wow, just too many books today! I did LOVE Raising Ryann Maryse! Highly recommend it! Why do I continue to 1-click when I have so many on my TBR already?!?!? My friends think I need therapy…ugh!
Riley Hart, who wrote Collide has a new book out called Broken Pieces 🙂
That is an awesome list of .99 books!!! I’m most impressed with A Ride or Die Kind of Love bundle. That is an awesome deal! It includes some of my favorite biker books so I’m excited to read the others in there.
Ok now I’m just embarrassing myself. I do not know how many “already purchased” notices I can receive before I seriously tackle my tbr pile.
Wow…wow…wow!!! Great list and I had to get A ride or die kind of love…for sure. Too good of deal. Always makes my day when there is a new KA book.
I’m loving these bundles! Kiss Kiss and now Ride or Die. *happy dancing* Today’s justification for all of my one-clicking (and my two dozen new polishes *hee hee*) is my anniversary. 😉 Like we really need to justify buying books, right?? Happy reading, ladies!
One Week Girlfriend & The Perfect Game books are 2 of my favorites. I read them a while back but still re-read em when the mood strikes. Is it just me or does the new release list have a lot of pricey books this week?
Well, Bev… at least the “already purchased” notifications remind us to yank it back up the TBR list. LOL!!! After all, if we’ve one-clicked it twice, it must be something we wanna read! 😉 Happens to me alllllll the time.
Happy Anniversary Amy!!! P.S. My Yves St. Laurent mascara that I just picked up is SO much better than my last Dior one. Much happier. Usually I like ’em both equally, but alas… 😉 Now my eyelashes look fluffy again.
Thanks so much you guys for letting me know of your favs on the list. It helps a ton!!
OMG! my finger hurts! (and credit card 🙁 )
Maryse, YSL mascara for day and Dior Show for evening 😉
BTW, does anyone know if Raising Ryan has a cliffhanger???
Thanks for the tip!! 😉
Just a heads up AJ Sand author of Documentary has a new book out called A Fighting Chance. It’s only 99¢, maybe put it on your bargains for Friday? I haven’t read it yet but it’s suppose to be a raw and gritty, underground fighter! From reading your blogs you love underground fighters right?
Oh yes I do, Pamela!! 😉 thank you so much for letting me know!
My name is Georgia (GiGi) and I’m a one click-a-holic….
Maryse I think you missed this book, or you may have missed this series.
I was one clicking a couple of the new releases you mentioned and came across the latest KGI by Mayra Banks. After the Storm is #8 in her KGI series…and her KGI books are my favourites by this author.
Release date was jan 7th.
How could I have not had this books release date in my diary…oops looks like tonight is going to be a late one as I dive in.
Thank you, Maryse. Honored to be on that fabulous list. Kristen Ashley. New book. Heck yeah:)
Just finished Sex Repeat Love!!!!! Wow!!! What a story!! Loved it!! A must read!! I already read The Dumont Diaries!! Another awesome book and so happy I got it for such a deal!!! Yeah!! Still have more room on my visa to click away!!!!
OMG……LOVE LOVE LOVE Kristen Ashley’s the Three series and I cannot wait for the third one to come out! Until the sun falls from the sky is by far my favorite paranormal romance books…..it is unlike any other I have read! I cannot recommend this enough!
Also the next one in the series is spectacular……..With Everything I Am
Just finished Bound!!! Loved it!!
I’m with Annie!! I mean c’mon KA does vamp and were and unknown supernatural of course it’s going to me kick ass!!! It was so good I’m on the second book now *sighs* I’m totally a KA groupie lol