<— This cover is veryyyyyy enticing, and the fact that the hero is an MMA fighter makes it sound that much better! 😉 Plus, it has a crazy amount of awesome reviews already and it was just released yesterday! Today’s list consists of only one fighter that I know of, but we’ve got plenty of tattoos, boys with bad attitudes, billionaires with control-issues, one super-taboo sounding read (eeeep!), rock stars, physically scarred heroes and even brothers caught in a love triangle <— *waggles eyebrows* this one is REALLY calling me.
These are a few of the ones that gave me an excited “I-want-to-read-it-now” synopsis jolt, today: Enticed (the brothers in a love triangle), Fighting For Irish (MMA!!), All These Pieces of Me (scarred hero), Shelter You (controlling guy looking out for seventeen year old and her newborn) and Friend-Zoned (I know this one’s not a new release but a reader mentioned she’d totally re-read it!
A bit of everything for anything I’m in the mood for (and I’ve noted a bunch that have me curious).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Slammed: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— one of my most favorite books in the whole wide world, with an awesome and very exciting twist, (thanks Kat!!) – here is my review
- Love’s Forbidden Flower by Diane Rinella <– Nancy found us this deal saying: “50% Into LOVE’S FORBIDDEN FLOWER by Diane Rinella & it is a very taboo subject, but really emotional. The second book is out: TIME’S FORBIDDEN FLOWER & a short additional story: LOVE’S EROTIC FLOWER.” Ohhhh tabooooo you say? Oh I just read the synopsis. Eeeeeep!!
- Music of the Soul (Runaway Train 2.5) by Katie Ashley <— latest rock star release from Katie Ashley!! (thanks Kat!)
- Temptation (The Temptation Series #1) by K.M. Golland
- The Seaside Series (New Adult Rocker Boxed Set) by Rachel Van Dyken <— the entire series bundled and on sale right now!! (thanks Stephanie) “Bored with life, she can’t wait to graduate high school and get out of town, especially considering the famous band members from AD2 suddenly start attending her school, making her once boring life, absolutely insane.“
- Beck (Corps Security, Book 3) by Harper Sloan <— Tricia says: Great series! (Corps Security Series Reading Order)
- The Do Over by A.L. Zaun <— (book #2 was just released – see it below)
- Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora <— Aimee LOVES it!!! “Okay ladies…so..I finished reading Friend Zoned by Belle Aurora. This was a crazy good book, totally would read again and looking forward to the next one. I love when authors include the name of a song in the book as the story progresses. I always pull it up on the internet so I can hear what they are hearing as I continue reading. Well…let me just say, I have listened to Impossible performed by James Arthur over and over and over and over again. Man, gives me goosebumps!! *sigh* good stuff.“
- Love Thy Neighbor (Friend-Zoned) by Belle Aurora <— this is book #2 and Lori loves #1 AND #2: “I loved this book hard, and the second is just as good!” Kandace too: “I love friend zoned. The second book is just as good.”
- Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley <— another two of Kristen Ashley’s bookswent on sale!! Love her!! —-> Bobbi says: “I’m in the middle of Play It Safe now and LOVE it so far!” and Brazgirl agrees: “Me too… Am in the middle of Play it Safe … One of KA bests!!!!”
- Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley <— this one, too! And Adriana says: “Both freaking excellent books!!”
- Tangled: A New Adult Romance Boxed Set (12 Book Bundle of Billionaires, Bad Boys, and Royalty) <— entire set bundled right now! “Think high school was complicated? Welcome to the after party! Filled with billionaires, pro athletes, a biker, a cop, a crown prince, and even a white knight or two, this collection gathers 12 of the hottest adult romance stories from New York Times, USA Today, and Nook and Kindle bestselling authors!”
- Falling For Her Fiance: An Accidentally in Love Novel (Entangled Bliss) by Cindi Madsen <— looks so cute!!!
- Sid (The Protectors Series) Book #4 by Teresa Gabelman <— fairly new paranormal (vampires!) release and lots of great reviews for it, too! “A human with a special gift, Lana Fitzpatrick’s life is complicated. When Sid Sinclair charges into her life, her complicated life becomes torturous; his charm and wit draws her in like no other. Having dealt with alpha men most of her life, she is a match made in heaven for the VC Warrior who thinks he is God’s gift to women.“
- A is for Alpha Male by Laurel Curtis <— Lindsay found us this one saying “A is for Alpha! I heard its a good one if you’re a KA fan.”
- Breaking the Storm (Credence Curse) by Sedona Venez <— new adult paranormal “Yes, there’s no denying it, front man Knox Gunner was a sexy badass. It didn’t matter that he initially thought I was some bored, rich girl trying to live out some wild fantasy of being with a starving musician. It was uncomplicated and that’s what we both wanted. At least that’s what I convinced myself.“
- Break(Through) the Ice by Rachell Nichole
- The Alpha Dating Game: An Extremely Sensual BBW Shifter Romance by Dawn Steele
- Enticed (The Fullerton Family Saga) by Ginger Voight <— brand spankin’ new release (book #1 in a series)!! <— OH YES!! Sounds right up my alley! The author describes this series as: “an angst-ridden tale of deception, seduction and a hot, confusing triangle between two very different but very alluring brothers. (Rich, controlling CEO and bad boy “black sheep”). Bad boys and alpha males abound!” <— Yes please!!!! 😉 She also says: “I’m releasing the whole series within three months.”
- Forever Wicked: A Wicked Lovers Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Shayla Black “Billionaire Jason Denning lived life fast and hard in a world where anything could be bought and sold, even affection. But all that changed when he met “Greta,” a beautiful stranger ready to explore her hidden desires. From a blue collar family, Gia Angelotti wore a badge, fought for right—and opened herself utterly to love him. Blindsided and falling hard, Jason does the first impulsive thing of his life and hustles her to the altar.“
- Fighting For Irish (A Fighting for Love Novel) by Gina Maxwell <— MMA FIGHTER (Here’s my review of book #1 in this series: Seducing Cinderella)
- In Bed with Mr. Wrong (An Out of Uniform Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Katee Robert <— military man and lots of great reviews already!
- Forever with You (Fixed) by Laurelin Paige <— 3rd book in the Fixed Trilogy Reading Order
- Because of Ellison by M.S. Willis
- It’s Not Over (The Do Over) by A.L. Zaun <— book #2 after The Do Over
- Accept Me (Wrecked) by J.L. Mac <— just released (book #3 in the Wrecked Series Reading Order)
- Breaching the Billionaire: Alethea’s Redemption (Book 6) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello
- Falling for Her Soldier: A Perfect Kisses Novel by Ophelia London <— Okay this one just looks plain gooooood. Her pen-pal is a soldier…
- Drew + Fable Forever (Novella) by Monica Murphy
- Behind His Eyes – Consequences by Aleatha Romig <—- OH LOOKIE you guys!! (and here’s the Consequences Trilogy Reading Order)
- About Last Summer by Sandra Panting
- Lead Me On (Heart of Fame) by Lexxie Couper <– rock star!! <— “Brooding. Arrogant. Narcissistic. Rock legend Samuel Gibson has worn all these labels—and he’s in no hurry to drop them. Until he meets Lily Pearce” (and yes, this is the same cover as “Lick’s” old cover. 😉
- Sole Survivors (Crux Survivors) by Dani Worth
- Protecting His Assets (Deuces Wild) by Cari Quinn <— used to be a MLB player, now a bouncer in a club and his sister’s best friend sings there…
- Dare to Be Wild: A Novel by Eden Davis
- Butterfly of Venus by Susan MacKay <— “Against her better judgment, a forty-something career woman embarks on a torrid affair with a much younger man in this steamy romance.”
- Bonfire Beach: The Billionaire Bachelors by Lily Everett
- Billionaire’s Pursuit of Love: Destiny Romance by Jennifer St George
- Apple Tree Yard: A Novel by Louise Doughty
- All These Pieces of Me (The Stables) by C.E. Kilgore <— Okay the disfigured heroes seem to alway get my attention! “To say that I’m ugly is like saying a cemetery is quiet. Okay, maybe parts of me are attractive, sure. I’d gotten more than my share of second, hungry glances from women at clubs. Then I’d turn to the other side and they’d get a nice big glimpse of Quasimodo. Only the desperately drunk or the ‘I can fix you’ chicks took a third look.” I’m definitely curious.
- An Anniversary Feast by Michael Baron
- 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man by Heidi Rice
- Her Valentine Fantasy by Nancy Warren
- His to Possess #5: Entangled by Opal Carew
- Mercy Snow: A Novel by Tiffany Baker
- A Bandit’s Betrayed Heart (Blood Blade Sisters) by Michelle McLean
- Borrowed (Embracing Series) by Anna Gorman Coy
- Shelter You by Alice Montalvo-Tribue <— oh looks good! Teenager runs away from the hospital with her baby to start new… “Then Logan Tate came along. Gorgeous and controlling, he claimed he was trying to help me, and he didn’t care that I was just another teenage pregnancy story. But I don’t trust him. I don’t trust anyone. And if Logan knew the real secrets and lies I was keeping inside, he wouldn’t dare try to shelter me.”
- Remembering Us by Stacey Lynn <— Thank you Cathy!! <—- ooooooh this one looks goooood too! “My life was perfectly mapped out for me since before I was born. I followed it, begrudgingly, because it was expected. And then one day, everything changed. I woke up. Different. Independent. Free from all the rules that had defined my life. Only I have no idea how I got to where I am. I have no memory of the last two years. I don’t remember graduating college, and I certainly don’t remember Adam – the boyfriend I live with. He loves me. And I love him. At least that’s what everyone says. But when my memories return to me as dreams, I see a different man than the one everyone claims is perfect for me. He terrifies me. He makes my heart race and he makes me feel things I’ve never felt before.“
Anyone know the significance of the 1001 Dark Nights. Lots of books by some great authors coming out this year using this header.
I have an answer! Larissa Ione (one of the authors for this series) just posted this:
“Hi everyone! Okay, so remember the 1001 Dark Nights project I’m part of with almost a dozen amazing authors? Well, the first book in the series, Forever Wicked by Shayla Black, releases today!
All of the books are connected via the “heroine” of the series, who travels through time and, in the spirit of Scheherazade, tells a new tale every month.”
*whoops*. Maybe I should put it in paranormal?
Thanks Maryse…been looking at these on preorder for awhile now and knew they had to have some connection.
A is for Alpha is .99! I heard its a good one if you’re a KA fan.
Oh YAY!! Okay I’ll add it in. 🙂
Fighting for Irish is going on my list. It wouldn’t have to do with my Irish blood or anything. 😉 Okay, I know it’s just the guy’s name, but still…
Oh! Maryse, I had a martini the other night at dinner which is *perfect* for the passion we all love to read in our books. A “passion” martini – hibiscus vodka (I know!), raspberry puree and lemonade. O.M.G.
I’m on it Amy!!!! Sounds AH-MAZING. I have a friend who insists hibiscus tea is the best thing ever, so imagine hibiscus vodka!!??? Whooo!! 😛
Remembering Us by Stacey Lynn is a new release today!
Thank you Cathy! I’m putting it up. 🙂
Cathy that one sounds really good too!!
Ooooo….I just 1-clicked Remembering Us……looks soooo good!! And, I really want to read Forbidden, but I am a big baby and I think I have to let Maryse read and review it first!! Good luck Maryse! Haha! And thanks for that clarification on 1001 Dark Nights! I was also a little confused.
BECK was soo good. The whole series is. The whole series has me in tears but it is soo good. Heaven and Hell and Play it safe are just as good. Currently reading Fire inside .. Also KA at her best. Will download A is for Alpha and Cynthia maxwell. I have not read that series. MMA … Loving it already!
Jean, Love’s Forbidden Flower can’t be much more difficult than Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (I hope, because I just one-clicked LFF!). Forbidden had my heart hurting and my stomach feeling sick while at the same time feeling like the “nope octopus.” 😉 Gotta love those taboo books…
I vouch for the Hibiscus tea! Us Mexicans call it “Jamaica” and I’ve drank it with some to-kill-ya. DELISH
Thank you for posting about Love’s Forbidden Flower. I truly appreciate the support!
All the best,
Tears of Tess and Quintessentially Q from last week’s list are amazing….dark, detailed, and sexy. I highly recommend
I’m reading Forbidden as we speak! Amaaaaazing writing, great story so far (I’m 30-something percent in) and I’m scared! LOL!
Brilliant list of books!
Oh good Maryse! I KNEW you would read that one next! Can’t wait for your review and then I’ll know whether I want to proceed with having my heart ripped apart!
Amy, thanks! I know I will read Forbidden and Love’s Forbidden Flower because I do love the taboo….but I just dread those “stomach pains”!!!
Fighting for Irish is absolutely the BEST in Gina L. Maxwell’s MMA Fighter/Sexy Alpha series yet! Read it in one sitting, of course, and let it be known that her Reid Andrews (Seducing Cinderella) is my #1 Book Boyfriend, sooooo it’s not easy letting another ripped sex god into my bed-I mean-head, HEAD! lol
VAIN and GREED are both 99 cents today!:)
Oh, and I totally devoured “Shelter You” from yesterday’s list….REALLY good!! So sweet!
Another Bargain Book, but it’s not via Amazon its via Simon and Schuste for the Marriage Trap by Jennifer Probst. They have it for $1.99. I loved this series!
I just noticed that Remembering Us has been dropped to $0.99, Maryse! It was an amazing book! You have to read it!
Oh ok read all these pieces of me and enticed, enticed was ok but loved all these pieces of me AND its the 1st in the stables series and book 2 if already out!!
Ok, I am taking your advise and just started Fighting for Irish.
Can’t wait. Needing a good read to end a crazy work week.
Nothing like starting your weekend off with a bang, Tiffany 😉 Hope it’s just what the ripped MMA Fighter ordered lol