<— This cover is veryyyyyy enticing, and the fact that the hero is an MMA fighter makes it sound that much better! 😉 Plus, it has a crazy amount of awesome reviews already and it was just released yesterday! Today’s list consists of only one fighter that I know of, but we’ve got plenty of tattoos, boys with bad attitudes, billionaires with control-issues, one super-taboo sounding read (eeeep!), rock stars, physically scarred heroes and even brothers caught in a love triangle <— *waggles eyebrows* this one is REALLY calling me.
These are a few of the ones that gave me an excited “I-want-to-read-it-now” synopsis jolt, today: Enticed (the brothers in a love triangle), Fighting For Irish (MMA!!), All These Pieces of Me (scarred hero), Shelter You (controlling guy looking out for seventeen year old and her newborn) and Friend-Zoned (I know this one’s not a new release but a reader mentioned she’d totally re-read it!
A bit of everything for anything I’m in the mood for (and I’ve noted a bunch that have me curious).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Slammed: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— one of my most favorite books in the whole wide world, with an awesome and very exciting twist, (thanks Kat!!) – here is my review
- Love’s Forbidden Flower by Diane Rinella <– Nancy found us this deal saying: “50% Into LOVE’S FORBIDDEN FLOWER by Diane Rinella & it is a very taboo subject, but really emotional. The second book is out: TIME’S FORBIDDEN FLOWER & a short additional story: LOVE’S EROTIC FLOWER.” Ohhhh tabooooo you say? Oh I just read the synopsis. Eeeeeep!!
- Music of the Soul (Runaway Train 2.5) by Katie Ashley <— latest rock star release from Katie Ashley!! (thanks Kat!)
- Temptation (The Temptation Series #1) by K.M. Golland
- The Seaside Series (New Adult Rocker Boxed Set) by Rachel Van Dyken <— the entire series bundled and on sale right now!! (thanks Stephanie) “Bored with life, she can’t wait to graduate high school and get out of town, especially considering the famous band members from AD2 suddenly start attending her school, making her once boring life, absolutely insane.“
- Beck (Corps Security, Book 3) by Harper Sloan <— Tricia says: Great series! (Corps Security Series Reading Order)
- The Do Over by A.L. Zaun <— (book #2 was just released – see it below)
- Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora <— Aimee LOVES it!!! “Okay ladies…so..I finished reading Friend Zoned by Belle Aurora. This was a crazy good book, totally would read again and looking forward to the next one. I love when authors include the name of a song in the book as the story progresses. I always pull it up on the internet so I can hear what they are hearing as I continue reading. Well…let me just say, I have listened to Impossible performed by James Arthur over and over and over and over again. Man, gives me goosebumps!! *sigh* good stuff.“
- Love Thy Neighbor (Friend-Zoned) by Belle Aurora <— this is book #2 and Lori loves #1 AND #2: “I loved this book hard, and the second is just as good!” Kandace too: “I love friend zoned. The second book is just as good.”
- Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley <— another two of Kristen Ashley’s bookswent on sale!! Love her!! —-> Bobbi says: “I’m in the middle of Play It Safe now and LOVE it so far!” and Brazgirl agrees: “Me too… Am in the middle of Play it Safe … One of KA bests!!!!”
- Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley <— this one, too! And Adriana says: “Both freaking excellent books!!”
- Tangled: A New Adult Romance Boxed Set (12 Book Bundle of Billionaires, Bad Boys, and Royalty) <— entire set bundled right now! “Think high school was complicated? Welcome to the after party! Filled with billionaires, pro athletes, a biker, a cop, a crown prince, and even a white knight or two, this collection gathers 12 of the hottest adult romance stories from New York Times, USA Today, and Nook and Kindle bestselling authors!”
- Falling For Her Fiance: An Accidentally in Love Novel (Entangled Bliss) by Cindi Madsen <— looks so cute!!!
- Sid (The Protectors Series) Book #4 by Teresa Gabelman <— fairly new paranormal (vampires!) release and lots of great reviews for it, too! “A human with a special gift, Lana Fitzpatrick’s life is complicated. When Sid Sinclair charges into her life, her complicated life becomes torturous; his charm and wit draws her in like no other. Having dealt with alpha men most of her life, she is a match made in heaven for the VC Warrior who thinks he is God’s gift to women.“
- A is for Alpha Male by Laurel Curtis <— Lindsay found us this one saying “A is for Alpha! I heard its a good one if you’re a KA fan.”
- Breaking the Storm (Credence Curse) by Sedona Venez <— new adult paranormal “Yes, there’s no denying it, front man Knox Gunner was a sexy badass. It didn’t matter that he initially thought I was some bored, rich girl trying to live out some wild fantasy of being with a starving musician. It was uncomplicated and that’s what we both wanted. At least that’s what I convinced myself.“
- Break(Through) the Ice by Rachell Nichole
- The Alpha Dating Game: An Extremely Sensual BBW Shifter Romance by Dawn Steele
- Enticed (The Fullerton Family Saga) by Ginger Voight <— brand spankin’ new release (book #1 in a series)!! <— OH YES!! Sounds right up my alley! The author describes this series as: “an angst-ridden tale of deception, seduction and a hot, confusing triangle between two very different but very alluring brothers. (Rich, controlling CEO and bad boy “black sheep”). Bad boys and alpha males abound!” <— Yes please!!!! 😉 She also says: “I’m releasing the whole series within three months.”
- Forever Wicked: A Wicked Lovers Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Shayla Black “Billionaire Jason Denning lived life fast and hard in a world where anything could be bought and sold, even affection. But all that changed when he met “Greta,” a beautiful stranger ready to explore her hidden desires. From a blue collar family, Gia Angelotti wore a badge, fought for right—and opened herself utterly to love him. Blindsided and falling hard, Jason does the first impulsive thing of his life and hustles her to the altar.“
- Fighting For Irish (A Fighting for Love Novel) by Gina Maxwell <— MMA FIGHTER (Here’s my review of book #1 in this series: Seducing Cinderella)
- In Bed with Mr. Wrong (An Out of Uniform Novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Katee Robert <— military man and lots of great reviews already!
- Forever with You (Fixed) by Laurelin Paige <— 3rd book in the Fixed Trilogy Reading Order
- Because of Ellison by M.S. Willis
- It’s Not Over (The Do Over) by A.L. Zaun <— book #2 after The Do Over
- Accept Me (Wrecked) by J.L. Mac <— just released (book #3 in the Wrecked Series Reading Order)
- Breaching the Billionaire: Alethea’s Redemption (Book 6) (Legacy Collection) by Ruth Cardello
- Falling for Her Soldier: A Perfect Kisses Novel by Ophelia London <— Okay this one just looks plain gooooood. Her pen-pal is a soldier…
- Drew + Fable Forever (Novella) by Monica Murphy
- Behind His Eyes – Consequences by Aleatha Romig <—- OH LOOKIE you guys!! (and here’s the Consequences Trilogy Reading Order)
- About Last Summer by Sandra Panting
- Lead Me On (Heart of Fame) by Lexxie Couper <– rock star!! <— “Brooding. Arrogant. Narcissistic. Rock legend Samuel Gibson has worn all these labels—and he’s in no hurry to drop them. Until he meets Lily Pearce” (and yes, this is the same cover as “Lick’s” old cover. 😉
- Sole Survivors (Crux Survivors) by Dani Worth
- Protecting His Assets (Deuces Wild) by Cari Quinn <— used to be a MLB player, now a bouncer in a club and his sister’s best friend sings there…
- Dare to Be Wild: A Novel by Eden Davis
- Butterfly of Venus by Susan MacKay <— “Against her better judgment, a forty-something career woman embarks on a torrid affair with a much younger man in this steamy romance.”
- Bonfire Beach: The Billionaire Bachelors by Lily Everett
- Billionaire’s Pursuit of Love: Destiny Romance by Jennifer St George
- Apple Tree Yard: A Novel by Louise Doughty
- All These Pieces of Me (The Stables) by C.E. Kilgore <— Okay the disfigured heroes seem to alway get my attention! “To say that I’m ugly is like saying a cemetery is quiet. Okay, maybe parts of me are attractive, sure. I’d gotten more than my share of second, hungry glances from women at clubs. Then I’d turn to the other side and they’d get a nice big glimpse of Quasimodo. Only the desperately drunk or the ‘I can fix you’ chicks took a third look.” I’m definitely curious.
- An Anniversary Feast by Michael Baron
- 10 Ways to Handle the Best Man by Heidi Rice
- Her Valentine Fantasy by Nancy Warren
- His to Possess #5: Entangled by Opal Carew
- Mercy Snow: A Novel by Tiffany Baker
- A Bandit’s Betrayed Heart (Blood Blade Sisters) by Michelle McLean
- Borrowed (Embracing Series) by Anna Gorman Coy
- Shelter You by Alice Montalvo-Tribue <— oh looks good! Teenager runs away from the hospital with her baby to start new… “Then Logan Tate came along. Gorgeous and controlling, he claimed he was trying to help me, and he didn’t care that I was just another teenage pregnancy story. But I don’t trust him. I don’t trust anyone. And if Logan knew the real secrets and lies I was keeping inside, he wouldn’t dare try to shelter me.”
- Remembering Us by Stacey Lynn <— Thank you Cathy!! <—- ooooooh this one looks goooood too! “My life was perfectly mapped out for me since before I was born. I followed it, begrudgingly, because it was expected. And then one day, everything changed. I woke up. Different. Independent. Free from all the rules that had defined my life. Only I have no idea how I got to where I am. I have no memory of the last two years. I don’t remember graduating college, and I certainly don’t remember Adam – the boyfriend I live with. He loves me. And I love him. At least that’s what everyone says. But when my memories return to me as dreams, I see a different man than the one everyone claims is perfect for me. He terrifies me. He makes my heart race and he makes me feel things I’ve never felt before.“