<— Well. *grins* I’m thinking ummm… this. Yep. That’ll be my next read, especially after reading that synopsis. *phew* looks like I’m in for some alpha-male biker bossiness and yet, I’m already crushing (you now… ’cause of what made him decide to be so bossy). Awwww. 😉
Then I’m thinking of going back to my “Seventeen books on my TBR List” and choosing another sure-fire winner from the bunch. And since I just purchased the first 4 books in Tiffany Snow’s “Kathleen Turner” series (they were yesterday’s “Kindle Daily Deal”), I’m thinking of moving on to those next. I hear the the love triangle continues to burn bright, and our fellow readers are in love and on opposite teams!
And of course, there’s the latest “Cat and Bones” (Night Huntress Series) book that’s calling me. Plus it’s the last and I’ve been following this series since the start. *sigh* I’m going to be sad to say goodbye…
Okay so here are the latest book releases (I noted a few that look good and/or gave me a bit of a synopsis “jolt”) & some bargain finds, too!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Make Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Desire by a TON of our favorite dark-read authors (like Skye Warren and CJ Roberts & Aleatha Romig)!! This is only a pre-order link, but in “pre-order” format for a TON of full length books (and the few I’ve read on that list, I’ve LOVED so I can’t wait to read the others. Oh yessssss. I one-clicked!)
- Bullet to the Heart (No Mercy) by Lea Griffith <— WHOA!! BOOK ALERT!! —> *squeeeee* Aimee found us a SERIOUS book deal!! I’ve had this one on my TBR list for a couple of months now, ’cause I hear it’s so good. WOW. Yah. That was a must-buy. I just one-clicked! Oh and!! Jeannie just weighed in saying: “I finished Bullet to the Heart and it was amazing. Definitely 5 stars! Just a warning though, it was very dark, and had some elements that might disturb some people. If it might be you, read the synopsis and decide. The prologue actually kept me awake at night. Not gory, just….very disturbing. Some scenes were very heartbreaking. All in all, so well written, I highly recommend.“
- The Complete Silver Strand Series: 5 Full Length Novels + 1 Novella in a Limited Edition Boxed Set by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt <— Maria found us this entire series bundled!!!
- Pieces For You (#2) by Genna Rulon <— Nikki loved both books: “Have you read Genna Rulon’s books Only for you and Pieces of you! They were really good. I would love to discuss them if you or anyone else has read them.” and Bobbi loved #2 the most: “Read them both … LOVED THEM. Griffen/Sam is one of my faves by far.” (I only read #1 and loved it!)
- Saved (Book 1 of The Saved Series, A Military Romance) by Lorhainne Eckhart <— Caroline recommends!! “I recently one clicked a two book series by author Lorhainne Eckhart. Book one is Saved and book two is Vanished. Loved them both! New author for me and will be trying more.” — “Growing up I had dreams that one day I’d fall in love, get married and start a family. Then one night I was taken. But I survived, I escaped and I was saved. Eric didn’t see me as damaged. He didn’t see my baby as a monster. He protected me, he kept me safe … he saved me.”
- Vanished (The Saved Series, A Military Romance) by Lorhainne Eckhart <— and here’s book #2 that was just recently released!
- Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC) by Dawn Martens <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Tasha recommends this recent release saying: “It’s hot!!” and Maria agreed: “LOVED this book :)”
- LAYERS (Stark #1) by Sigal Ehrlich <– and she recommends this one, too! “Tasha: Loved this one” (and she loved book #2, too!)
- A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers <— Louise read it and says: “I finished A Little Too Hot yesterday and I liked it a lot. It was very different, the storyline actually was very different than what I usually read. And the build up between the two characters was very slow… You should definitely read it!”
- The Truth About Faking Boxed Set by Leigh Talbert Moore <— Kat found us this bundled set saying: “Two full novels in this box”
- Heights of Desire (The Heightsbound Series) by Mara White <— back on the list ’cause some of our fellow readers are loving’ it! Eduarda: “OMG !!! I’m reading “heights of desire by Mara White” and i’m going crazy with angst….Jaylee is so enchanting, and Kate, i feel and understand you girl. Kkkkkkk i’m at 82% and Maryse Black, i think you should give this one a chance, it’s crazy in such a good way :X :)s… it does have a cliffhanger…but it’s SO worth it” and Sherri is reacting, too: “I’m at 14% .OMG!!” and Ashley, too: “I thoroughly enjoyed this book 🙂 “
- Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— the last Cat and Bones!!!! I LOVE this series like crazy! (here is the Night Huntress Series Reading Order)
- Wulfe Untamed: A Feral Warriors Novel by Pamela Palmer
- Crimson Veil (An Otherworld Novel) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Dark Moon (Spirit Wild) by Kate Douglas
- Autumn Rose: A Dark Heroine Novel by Abigail Gibbs <— “… at her new school she is shunned and condemned––all because of the swirling marks on her skin that prevent her from blending in with the crowd. Then the appearance at her school of a handsome young man—who has the same curious markings as Autumn—sends her world into turmoil.“
- Burn For Me (Phoenix Fire) by Cynthia Eden
- Circle of Fire: A Damask Circle Book: 1 by Keri Arthur
- Disenchanted & Co. by Lynn Viehl
- The Genesis Project (New Earth) by Tigris Eden
- Hunting Medusa (The Medusa Trilogy) by Elizabeth Andrews
- That Touch of Magic by Lucy March
- Angeli (Entangled Ignite) by Jody Wallace
- Be Were (Southern Shifters) by Eliza Gayle
- First to Burn by Anna Richland
- All the Pretty Poses (The Pretty Series) by M. Leighton <– book #2 but can be read as a standalone!
- Fall: A Seaside Novel (The Seaside Series) by Rachel VanDyken <— he’s a bad-boy famous guy (laying low in a small town) and she’s a pastor’s daughter. (Seaside Series Reading Order)
- Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love, Sagittarius) by Mia Sheridan <— Book #3 but can be read as standalones. I really enjoyed book #2 (Stinger) and I hear #1 is awesome. Here is the Sign of Love Series Reading Order <— and Bobbi just weighed in saying:
Bobbie: Omg is anyone else reading Archer’s Voice? I am about ***** through and am at the part where he is in **** with **** and I am screaming in my head “DON’T DO IT!” over and over in my head … Damn damn damn damn damn… not a spoiler, promise And even if you think you know, you don’t THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD!!!!Sarah: It was amazing, Archer was such a different H but you so fall in love with him!!!! Favorite book so far this year!!!!
- Entangled: Book 2 of the Fullerton Family Saga by Ginger Voight <— book #2 in her latest series!
- Seeking Her: A FINDING IT Novella (Losing It) by Cora Carmack (here is the Losing It Series Reading Order)
- Finding Me (The Bad Boy Series #2) by S.K. Hartley <— Kelli loved it (and book #1) saying: “I just finished Finding You (S.K. Hartley) & Finding Me ( book 2) and all I can say is excellent! Thanks for the recommendation Logan has been officially added to my book boyfriend list!”
- Behind the Pitch, a novella: Seeking Serenity 1.5 by Eden Butler <— I read #1 (Chasing Serenity) and enjoyed it, but the author recommends reading them in order and states: “This is NOT a rehash of Chasing Serenity.”
- The Replacement by Rachel Wade <– “I am not a good friend. I am not and never could be anyone’s girlfriend. I’m convinced any goodness in me shriveled up and died long ago. But I am a replacement. That is something I know how to be, and this is a story of the lengths I’d go to in order to keep it that way.”
- Captive (Fire on Ice) by Brenda Rothert <— FAMOUS Hockey player! “…while her husband’s career as an NHL forward is at an all-time high, he’s coping with the frustration of feeling powerless as his wife’s hopes slip away. “
- More Than Him by Jay McLean <— book #3 and not a standalone (must read the first two, first).
- Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanne Wylde <— BIKER MC BOOK ALERT!! <— Book #2 (after “Reaper’s Property“), except that it can probably be read as a standalone since it’s about another club member), and I can’t wait to read this one! That synopsis has me *squeeeeing*. Plus his name is Ruger. *heart*
- To Catch A Cupid: Thomas (MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart
- Forged in Ash (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) by Trish McAllen
- Abandon (Shattered Hearts, 3.5) by Cassia Leo
- All The Man I Need by Tamara Sneed
- At the River’s Edge: The Chesapeake Diaries by Mariah Stewart
- Beautiful Addictions by Season Vining <— “When Josie disappeared years ago, she took a piece of Tristan with her. She’s the girl he thought he lost forever—the one he’s never been able to forget. Now a twist of fate has brought them back together, and he never wants to let her out of his inked arms again. But Tristan is haunted by a dark past of his own. On the run from ruthless criminals that shattered Josie’s world years ago, reentering her life puts them both in danger.“
- Collision Course: The Bold and the Beautiful by Shannon Curtis
- The Cowboy of Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel by Emma Cane
- Deeper: A Novel (Caroline & West) by Robin York <— I love when characters hang out all the time together… that nice slow burn. “When Caroline Piasecki’s ex-boyfriend posts their sex pictures on the Internet, it destroys her reputation as a nice college girl. Suddenly her once-promising future doesn’t look so bright. Caroline tries to make the pictures disappear, hoping time will bury her shame. Then a guy she barely knows rises to her defense and punches her ex to the ground. West Leavitt is the last person Caroline needs in her life. Everyone knows he’s shady. Still, Caroline is drawn to his confidence and swagger—even after promising her dad she’ll keep her distance. On late, sleepless nights, Caroline starts wandering into the bakery where West works…“
- A February Bride (A Year of Weddings Novella) by Betsy St. Amant
- Gone by Annabel Wolfe <— “Jack Templeton was dead. Or so everyone thought. Red-carpet welcome aside, he knows returning from a highly secret year-long mission won’t be easy. He’s even prepared for the possibility that his girlfriend, whose face carried him through the hellish months alone, has moved on. But he never expected she’d move into the arms of his best friend.” <— ruh roh!!!!!
- If You Only Knew: A Trust No One Novel by Dixie Lee Brown
- In the Dark: A Loveswept Romantic Suspense by Sally Eggert
- Kilty Pleasure (The McLaughlins) by Shelli Stevens
- Magic Possessed: The Hidden Series: Book 2 by Jaime Rush
- Nothing Sweeter (Sweet on a Cowboy) by Laura Drake
- Tainted (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! “After his band is picked up by a recording studio in Los Angeles, things go from bad to worse. What happens to a man who has lost everything he ever truly cared about?”
- Shoreline Drive (Sanctuary Island) by Lily Everett
- Slow Seduction (Struck by Lightning) by Cecilia Tan
- Someone Like You (Someone To Love Series) by Addison Moore <— tattooed bad-boy is her best friend’s brother. Eeeep!
- Texas Hold ‘Em (Hotter in Texas) by Christie Craig
- Unconditional: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake <— ahhh a tortured Dom mercenary…
- You Really Got Me by Kelly Jamieson <— annnnnd a Dom police chief. 😉
- Blind Love (Sulfur Heights Series) by M. Brannon <— okay… this looks good. She’s been groomed to be the perfect socialite and wife… and he’s… “Surviving on his ability to expertly hustle, fight and womanize, Jake could do it all; lived it all. Raised in a rundown city, filled with crime and drugs, he had survived the death of an abusive mother and a life with an absent father while only having his brothers to depend on. His lifestyle became fast and Jake had lived it the only way he knew how, until the day he met Delilah.” <— they become best friends…
- Haunt Me (Entangled Covet) by Heather Long
- Hell in Heels (Love, Windy City Style) by Mary Frances Gualandri
- Prince Charming by S. Celi
- Bound in Blue (Cirque Masters #2) by Annabel Joseph <— BDSM!!
- Keep Me by Faith Andrews <— tattooed bad-boy alert! “Tessa Bradley is a self-sufficient, take-no-bull, single mother—well, now she is. Finally rid of her abusive, alcoholic ex, she’s making a new life for herself and catching up with old friends; the ones she was forced to break ties with because of her controlling husband. When she runs into Marcus, her friend Riley’s once-adorable turned smoking-hot little brother, she has no idea how he’s about to rock her world.“
Archers Voice…(sigh)…just finished it and I loved it! Mia Sheridan has a mould for her books that is just awesome. The books are all stand alones and the characters are different with an angle and a twist that keeps the sweetnes of the connection between the characters from becoming just another romance book!
I also just finished Archers Voice by Mia Sheridan and totally agree with Renate. It was a fantastic stand alone book. I can’t recommend this series enough.
Hi Maryse! Have you seen Collaboration by Michelle Lynn and Nevaeh Lee? I bought it on a whim and it was a great read!
At first, I was so excited to see Up From the Grave on my kindle this morning. But I havent started it yet. I realized I’m not ready to say goodbye to Cat and Bones. oh so sad 🙁
More Than Him…So excited for this release. This series is amazing. More Than Him is so great. Talk about emotion. Jay McLean is awesome. If you like a book that makes you feel, even long after you’ve finished this series should be on your TBR list!!!
Reading More Than Him right now and OMG!!!! This series is fabulous and one that I truly adore. Do you want a book that makes you FEEL…I mean really makes you FEEL…then this book is it. Must read series.
More Than Him…. So incredibly excited for this third installment from Jay McLean. She has grown so much as a writer and the book is just absolute PERFECTION! The emotions this one catches are like nothing I have ever felt before! The characters pull you in, and your heart attaches to them and rides right along on this rollercoater with you!!! Stop everything you are doing and buy this beautiful read!!!!!!
I agree with Shamika…Read the “More” series! You will love it!
Maryse, I came across a book today that I don’t remember seeing on any of your new release lists and it came out 1/24/14. Undefeated (Fighter Erotic Romance Series) by Scott Hildreth……..looks like our kind of read and I just 1-clicked it!! haha!
MORE THAN HIM – Jay McLean
If you haven’t read the more series hen shame on you lol.
These books are fantastic. They will have you laughing, crying and wishing like hell Logan Matthews was a real person!!!
Read them, I promise you won’t regret it. x
Vice, Virtual, and Video: Revealed by Bianca Giovanni. This is a fairly new release and it’s about a porn star. I loved this book and highly recommend it.
Oh my!! I gotta check this one out, Melissa. I’ve so far read two “male porn star” romance novels and while I’ve enjoyed them, I’m dying for one that explores an actual attempted real “normal” relationship… despite (and while still working)… that job.
I second what Jennifer said about Collaboration! It’s a refreshingly different “rockstar” romance, both spicy & sweet, and Trace is my new #1 book boyfriend. But I might be willing to share… 😉
Okay I’m looking up Collaboration! 😀
Maryse, love your blog. I recently read this Biker romance – Under Locke by Mariana Zapata – and really liked it. Immediately looked up her other books, and her other book had a porn star hero 🙂 the book is called Lingus.
Archer’s Voice is excellent. It kind of reminded me of Amy Harmon’s Making Faces- the feel of it.
I devoured Reaper’s Legacy today. Absolutely loved it.
Who I Am by S Q Williams was just released today as well 🙂
I think you need to add Out of Line #1 and Out of Time #2 by Jen McLaughlin. Hot tattooed Marine who is a surfer by day and body guard by night. Finn is funny, gorgeous and super hot! Book 3 due to come out April 2014 and I can’t wait!!!
I think it’s going to be a lonnng night with Reaper’s Legacy…it’s been long awaited and so far I’m loving it. I do like some of the other recommendations too – thx for the great list!
The Kathleen Turner Series has been my literary obsession for the past 18 months and the anticipation for the final book “Point of No Return” is already building…can’t wait for May 20th. So will you be Team Blane or Team Kade?
I just one clicked Panic by JA Huss which is the 3rd book in the Rook and Ronin series which is 99 cents. Book 1 and 2 (Tragic and Manic) were pretty good, so hope this one doesn’t disappoint.
First off love the site. I came across your site while long up some of the authors that you have here. Secondly I just finished Up From The Grave sad to see Cat and Bones story end but also look forward to Vlads next story. The book was great and Jeaniene Frost is a great author, hope she writes more!
Reapers legacy was great, although not as good as reaper’s property, but i can tell the next book with Em is going to be intense!!! Wish we didn’t have to wait until June for it. Hmph. Oh well, good thing you have tons of other recommendations I can read in the meantime!
Have you read Under Locke yet?!? Soooooooo good!
I absolutely loved “Layers” and just finished “Inner Core” the day it came out. Daniel is a swoon worthy dude! Good writing and hardly any typos or grammer goof ups. Recommend highly!
Archer’s Voice has ALL 5 star reviews on Amazon. I can’t wait to read it
Thank you to those that suggested the More series. I read More than this last night and LOVED it. It was so perfect. I heart Jake!
OMG just finished Under Locke…amazing! I can’t get over how amazing it was
Just finished Bullet to the Heart by Lea Griffith. WOW! This story was amazing and I am obsessed with this series. I can’t wait to read the next one. Thank you for adding it to your list. I never heard of it until you added it on your bargain list the other day. 5 stars