<— Well. *grins* I’m thinking ummm… this. Yep. That’ll be my next read, especially after reading that synopsis. *phew* looks like I’m in for some alpha-male biker bossiness and yet, I’m already crushing (you now… ’cause of what made him decide to be so bossy). Awwww. 😉
Then I’m thinking of going back to my “Seventeen books on my TBR List” and choosing another sure-fire winner from the bunch. And since I just purchased the first 4 books in Tiffany Snow’s “Kathleen Turner” series (they were yesterday’s “Kindle Daily Deal”), I’m thinking of moving on to those next. I hear the the love triangle continues to burn bright, and our fellow readers are in love and on opposite teams!
And of course, there’s the latest “Cat and Bones” (Night Huntress Series) book that’s calling me. Plus it’s the last and I’ve been following this series since the start. *sigh* I’m going to be sad to say goodbye…
Okay so here are the latest book releases (I noted a few that look good and/or gave me a bit of a synopsis “jolt”) & some bargain finds, too!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Make Me: Twelve Tales of Dark Desire by a TON of our favorite dark-read authors (like Skye Warren and CJ Roberts & Aleatha Romig)!! This is only a pre-order link, but in “pre-order” format for a TON of full length books (and the few I’ve read on that list, I’ve LOVED so I can’t wait to read the others. Oh yessssss. I one-clicked!)
- Bullet to the Heart (No Mercy) by Lea Griffith <— WHOA!! BOOK ALERT!! —> *squeeeee* Aimee found us a SERIOUS book deal!! I’ve had this one on my TBR list for a couple of months now, ’cause I hear it’s so good. WOW. Yah. That was a must-buy. I just one-clicked! Oh and!! Jeannie just weighed in saying: “I finished Bullet to the Heart and it was amazing. Definitely 5 stars! Just a warning though, it was very dark, and had some elements that might disturb some people. If it might be you, read the synopsis and decide. The prologue actually kept me awake at night. Not gory, just….very disturbing. Some scenes were very heartbreaking. All in all, so well written, I highly recommend.“
- The Complete Silver Strand Series: 5 Full Length Novels + 1 Novella in a Limited Edition Boxed Set by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt <— Maria found us this entire series bundled!!!
- Pieces For You (#2) by Genna Rulon <— Nikki loved both books: “Have you read Genna Rulon’s books Only for you and Pieces of you! They were really good. I would love to discuss them if you or anyone else has read them.” and Bobbi loved #2 the most: “Read them both … LOVED THEM. Griffen/Sam is one of my faves by far.” (I only read #1 and loved it!)
- Saved (Book 1 of The Saved Series, A Military Romance) by Lorhainne Eckhart <— Caroline recommends!! “I recently one clicked a two book series by author Lorhainne Eckhart. Book one is Saved and book two is Vanished. Loved them both! New author for me and will be trying more.” — “Growing up I had dreams that one day I’d fall in love, get married and start a family. Then one night I was taken. But I survived, I escaped and I was saved. Eric didn’t see me as damaged. He didn’t see my baby as a monster. He protected me, he kept me safe … he saved me.”
- Vanished (The Saved Series, A Military Romance) by Lorhainne Eckhart <— and here’s book #2 that was just recently released!
- Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC) by Dawn Martens <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Tasha recommends this recent release saying: “It’s hot!!” and Maria agreed: “LOVED this book :)”
- LAYERS (Stark #1) by Sigal Ehrlich <– and she recommends this one, too! “Tasha: Loved this one” (and she loved book #2, too!)
- A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers <— Louise read it and says: “I finished A Little Too Hot yesterday and I liked it a lot. It was very different, the storyline actually was very different than what I usually read. And the build up between the two characters was very slow… You should definitely read it!”
- The Truth About Faking Boxed Set by Leigh Talbert Moore <— Kat found us this bundled set saying: “Two full novels in this box”
- Heights of Desire (The Heightsbound Series) by Mara White <— back on the list ’cause some of our fellow readers are loving’ it! Eduarda: “OMG !!! I’m reading “heights of desire by Mara White” and i’m going crazy with angst….Jaylee is so enchanting, and Kate, i feel and understand you girl. Kkkkkkk i’m at 82% and Maryse Black, i think you should give this one a chance, it’s crazy in such a good way :X :)s… it does have a cliffhanger…but it’s SO worth it” and Sherri is reacting, too: “I’m at 14% .OMG!!” and Ashley, too: “I thoroughly enjoyed this book 🙂 “
- Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— the last Cat and Bones!!!! I LOVE this series like crazy! (here is the Night Huntress Series Reading Order)
- Wulfe Untamed: A Feral Warriors Novel by Pamela Palmer
- Crimson Veil (An Otherworld Novel) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Dark Moon (Spirit Wild) by Kate Douglas
- Autumn Rose: A Dark Heroine Novel by Abigail Gibbs <— “… at her new school she is shunned and condemned––all because of the swirling marks on her skin that prevent her from blending in with the crowd. Then the appearance at her school of a handsome young man—who has the same curious markings as Autumn—sends her world into turmoil.“
- Burn For Me (Phoenix Fire) by Cynthia Eden
- Circle of Fire: A Damask Circle Book: 1 by Keri Arthur
- Disenchanted & Co. by Lynn Viehl
- The Genesis Project (New Earth) by Tigris Eden
- Hunting Medusa (The Medusa Trilogy) by Elizabeth Andrews
- That Touch of Magic by Lucy March
- Angeli (Entangled Ignite) by Jody Wallace
- Be Were (Southern Shifters) by Eliza Gayle
- First to Burn by Anna Richland
- All the Pretty Poses (The Pretty Series) by M. Leighton <– book #2 but can be read as a standalone!
- Fall: A Seaside Novel (The Seaside Series) by Rachel VanDyken <— he’s a bad-boy famous guy (laying low in a small town) and she’s a pastor’s daughter. (Seaside Series Reading Order)
- Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love, Sagittarius) by Mia Sheridan <— Book #3 but can be read as standalones. I really enjoyed book #2 (Stinger) and I hear #1 is awesome. Here is the Sign of Love Series Reading Order <— and Bobbi just weighed in saying:
Bobbie: Omg is anyone else reading Archer’s Voice? I am about ***** through and am at the part where he is in **** with **** and I am screaming in my head “DON’T DO IT!” over and over in my head … Damn damn damn damn damn… not a spoiler, promise And even if you think you know, you don’t THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD!!!!Sarah: It was amazing, Archer was such a different H but you so fall in love with him!!!! Favorite book so far this year!!!!
- Entangled: Book 2 of the Fullerton Family Saga by Ginger Voight <— book #2 in her latest series!
- Seeking Her: A FINDING IT Novella (Losing It) by Cora Carmack (here is the Losing It Series Reading Order)
- Finding Me (The Bad Boy Series #2) by S.K. Hartley <— Kelli loved it (and book #1) saying: “I just finished Finding You (S.K. Hartley) & Finding Me ( book 2) and all I can say is excellent! Thanks for the recommendation Logan has been officially added to my book boyfriend list!”
- Behind the Pitch, a novella: Seeking Serenity 1.5 by Eden Butler <— I read #1 (Chasing Serenity) and enjoyed it, but the author recommends reading them in order and states: “This is NOT a rehash of Chasing Serenity.”
- The Replacement by Rachel Wade <– “I am not a good friend. I am not and never could be anyone’s girlfriend. I’m convinced any goodness in me shriveled up and died long ago. But I am a replacement. That is something I know how to be, and this is a story of the lengths I’d go to in order to keep it that way.”
- Captive (Fire on Ice) by Brenda Rothert <— FAMOUS Hockey player! “…while her husband’s career as an NHL forward is at an all-time high, he’s coping with the frustration of feeling powerless as his wife’s hopes slip away. “
- More Than Him by Jay McLean <— book #3 and not a standalone (must read the first two, first).
- Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanne Wylde <— BIKER MC BOOK ALERT!! <— Book #2 (after “Reaper’s Property“), except that it can probably be read as a standalone since it’s about another club member), and I can’t wait to read this one! That synopsis has me *squeeeeing*. Plus his name is Ruger. *heart*
- To Catch A Cupid: Thomas (MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart
- Forged in Ash (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) by Trish McAllen
- Abandon (Shattered Hearts, 3.5) by Cassia Leo
- All The Man I Need by Tamara Sneed
- At the River’s Edge: The Chesapeake Diaries by Mariah Stewart
- Beautiful Addictions by Season Vining <— “When Josie disappeared years ago, she took a piece of Tristan with her. She’s the girl he thought he lost forever—the one he’s never been able to forget. Now a twist of fate has brought them back together, and he never wants to let her out of his inked arms again. But Tristan is haunted by a dark past of his own. On the run from ruthless criminals that shattered Josie’s world years ago, reentering her life puts them both in danger.“
- Collision Course: The Bold and the Beautiful by Shannon Curtis
- The Cowboy of Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel by Emma Cane
- Deeper: A Novel (Caroline & West) by Robin York <— I love when characters hang out all the time together… that nice slow burn. “When Caroline Piasecki’s ex-boyfriend posts their sex pictures on the Internet, it destroys her reputation as a nice college girl. Suddenly her once-promising future doesn’t look so bright. Caroline tries to make the pictures disappear, hoping time will bury her shame. Then a guy she barely knows rises to her defense and punches her ex to the ground. West Leavitt is the last person Caroline needs in her life. Everyone knows he’s shady. Still, Caroline is drawn to his confidence and swagger—even after promising her dad she’ll keep her distance. On late, sleepless nights, Caroline starts wandering into the bakery where West works…“
- A February Bride (A Year of Weddings Novella) by Betsy St. Amant
- Gone by Annabel Wolfe <— “Jack Templeton was dead. Or so everyone thought. Red-carpet welcome aside, he knows returning from a highly secret year-long mission won’t be easy. He’s even prepared for the possibility that his girlfriend, whose face carried him through the hellish months alone, has moved on. But he never expected she’d move into the arms of his best friend.” <— ruh roh!!!!!
- If You Only Knew: A Trust No One Novel by Dixie Lee Brown
- In the Dark: A Loveswept Romantic Suspense by Sally Eggert
- Kilty Pleasure (The McLaughlins) by Shelli Stevens
- Magic Possessed: The Hidden Series: Book 2 by Jaime Rush
- Nothing Sweeter (Sweet on a Cowboy) by Laura Drake
- Tainted (Torn Series) by K.A. Robinson <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! “After his band is picked up by a recording studio in Los Angeles, things go from bad to worse. What happens to a man who has lost everything he ever truly cared about?”
- Shoreline Drive (Sanctuary Island) by Lily Everett
- Slow Seduction (Struck by Lightning) by Cecilia Tan
- Someone Like You (Someone To Love Series) by Addison Moore <— tattooed bad-boy is her best friend’s brother. Eeeep!
- Texas Hold ‘Em (Hotter in Texas) by Christie Craig
- Unconditional: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake <— ahhh a tortured Dom mercenary…
- You Really Got Me by Kelly Jamieson <— annnnnd a Dom police chief. 😉
- Blind Love (Sulfur Heights Series) by M. Brannon <— okay… this looks good. She’s been groomed to be the perfect socialite and wife… and he’s… “Surviving on his ability to expertly hustle, fight and womanize, Jake could do it all; lived it all. Raised in a rundown city, filled with crime and drugs, he had survived the death of an abusive mother and a life with an absent father while only having his brothers to depend on. His lifestyle became fast and Jake had lived it the only way he knew how, until the day he met Delilah.” <— they become best friends…
- Haunt Me (Entangled Covet) by Heather Long
- Hell in Heels (Love, Windy City Style) by Mary Frances Gualandri
- Prince Charming by S. Celi
- Bound in Blue (Cirque Masters #2) by Annabel Joseph <— BDSM!!
- Keep Me by Faith Andrews <— tattooed bad-boy alert! “Tessa Bradley is a self-sufficient, take-no-bull, single mother—well, now she is. Finally rid of her abusive, alcoholic ex, she’s making a new life for herself and catching up with old friends; the ones she was forced to break ties with because of her controlling husband. When she runs into Marcus, her friend Riley’s once-adorable turned smoking-hot little brother, she has no idea how he’s about to rock her world.“