Lots to read on this list and while I’m currently reading Jessica Park’s latest (Left Drowning), there are a few that have definitely caught my eye. Such as: Finding Bliss, Fight For Her, Fighting Fate, Innocence Defied, Alpha Bad Boys (hehe! Does this surprise you? ;)), and a few more.
My TBR ASAP list (recap):
Emerge (Evolve Series) (done! reviewed), Jane’s Melody (done! reviewed), Pulse, Seize Me, Underestimated, Axel, Shine Not Burn, Painted Lines, The Mistaken, Lick: Stage Dive 1 (done! reviewed), Extinguish, Dear Rockstar, Left Drowning (reading now), Out Of Breath, Ransom, Surviving Raine (done! reviewed) Otherwise Occupied, Mid Life Love, Obsession, Captured – A Novella, Razer’s Ride, Nearly Broken, Defiance, Fighting Destiny, Eversea, and The Heart Has Reasons. (Oh boy. I better get reading!!)
FIRST: A few reader bargain ebook finds!
- Wuther by V.J. Chambers – thanks Aimee!
- Control by M.S. Willis <— ALSO on my TBR list (and even more so now that book #2 just released!)
- Conflict (Control) by M.S Willis <— book #2! (thanks Kat!)
- Fading by E.K. Blair <— (thanks Kat!)
- Real Ugly (Hard Rock Roots) by C.M. Stunich <— book #2 is coming out any day now. Jules says: “It’s raw, gritty, intense and angsty with a mystery undertone to the story. I was addicted.”
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green <— I hear this is one of the best books EVER in the whole wide world, and I just bought it.
PARANORMAL (lots of galaxy reads in this list):
- Moonlight (The Moon Series) (Entangled Edge) by Lisa Kessler <– werewolves!
- The Midnight Breed Series 10-Book Bundle By Lara Adrian <— Oh I LOVE this series! It helped with my “need” for more like Black Dagger Brotherhood, and I devoured this series in a week (or two). There are even more books out now. (check out all of my Midnight Breed reviews here).
- Life Mate to a King by M.A. Abraham
- Love Remains (Crimson Romance) by Zrinka Jelic
- In Enemy Hands by KS Augustin
- Inheritance of Shadows by Janis Susan May <— ooooh creeeeepy!
- Hunters by Michelle Marquis
- Hunting Human by Amanda E. Alvarez <— werewolves!
- Gambit by Kim Knox
- Fangs by Kassanna
- Dreams’ Dark Kiss by Shirin Dubbin
- Cry Wolf by Angela Campbell
- Dangerous Magic by Alix Rickloff
- Dark and Disorderly by Bernita Harris
- Amethyst Bound by L. Shannon
- Fear of Falling by S.L. Jennings <— YAY!!! I LOVED this author’s paranormal series, and THIS is a new one – NA contemporary romance!
- Frigid by J. Lynn
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park <– halfway through it and it’s so good!
- Finding Bliss by Dina Silver <— “As she heads off to law school, Chloe tries to convince herself this was just a fling, but she can’t quite get over him. It’s not until Tyler contacts her out of the blue late one winter night that everything changes.”
- Lying Eyes by Amy Atwell
- Memories of You by Bobbie Cole
- The Kiss Test by Shannon McKeldon
- Letters of Love by Ashley Monahan
- Love’s Protector: A Maverick’s Shield Novel by Charisma Chloe
- Love’s Little Surprises by E.A. Hunt <— offers protection from her mean ex
- IOU Sex by Calista Fox
- JILTED by Ciuri Di Badia <— this one looks crazy. I tried skimming the synopsis ’cause there was lots of info, but I read “shock” so that’s cool. 😉
- Gentlemen Prefer Nerds by Joan Kilby
- Groom Wanted (From This Day Forward) by Debbie Macomber
- Guarding Jess (McCormack Security Agency) by Shannon Curtis
- Her Heart’s Divide by Kathleen Dienne
- Her Kind of Hero by Kathleen Dienne <– widow and her husband’s best friend
- Eye of the Storm by Julie McCoy
- The Fifth Kingdom by Caridad Pineiro <— I loved this author’s vampire series.
- Fight For Her (Fight For Her, Book 1) by Kelly Favor <— FIGHTER book alert!! BUT, it’s short and #1 in a series (serial series?) I dunno. Looks good though…
- Fighting Fate by Linda Kage <—- “Forgiving your brother’s murderer may be noble, but falling in love with him borders on betrayal.” Oh!!! This… sounds good.
- First Comes Marriage by Debbie Macomber
- The First Victim by JB Lynn
- Forbidden Fantasies by Jodie Griffin
- Do Over by Mari Carr <— awwwwww!! Looks good. It’s a shorter story but… awwwww!!! 😉
- Duplicity by Kristina M. Sanchez <– I think she’s an escort. “But as lies often go, it only took one client asking too many questions for everything to unravel.”
- Edge of Survival by Toni Anderson
- Bonds of Desire (Wicked Play) by Lynda Aicher <– bondage club
- Reflections: (InterMix) by Nora Roberts
- Safe in His Arms (Novella): The Perfect Man by VickieLewis Thompson
- A Simple Twist of Fate (A HANOVER BROTHERS NOVEL) by HelenKay Dimon
- When I Find You: A Trust No One Novel by Dixie Lee Brown <— former marine!
- Zane’s Busy Bodies: Chocolate Flava 4 by Zane
- Guarded Desires (Heart of Fame) by Lexxie Couper <– m/m (action star and his bodyguard – what a cover! ;))
- He Claims Me: The Seen Trilogy: Part Three by Cynthia Sax (billionaire!)
- Innocence Defied (New York) by Lainey Reese <— okay this one’s got my attention! He’s a Dom, can’t find his match, chaperones his best friend’s younger sister (and she has loved him forever). Well well well!! 😉
- Island Road: The Billionaire Brothers by Lily Everett
- The Ivy Tree by Carolyn Brown <— rodeo accident, and during his recuperation, has to share a house with a widow that just moved in…
- Kissed in Paris by Juliette Sobanet
- Morning Light (A Day of Pleasure) by Cora Cade
- Not Until You Part VI: Not Until You Surrender by Roni Loren
- Alpha Bad Boys (7-in-1 Box Set) by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake, Olivia Cunning, Lisa Renee Jones, Selena Blake, Eliza Gayle , Cat Johnson <— I just totally bought this. they are all complete stories?! YES PLEASE!!!
- Beauty and the Billionaire (BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB NOVEL) by Jessica Clare
- Boots and Roses (Ugly Stick Saloon) by Myla Jackson
- Falling For A Stranger (Callaways #3) by Barbara Freethy
- First Sight: A Novel by Danielle Steel
- Don’t Lie To Me by Stacey Lynn
Innocence Defied by Lainey Reese is the third book in the New York series. The first two (A Table for Three and Damaged Goods) are also full of lot’s of Dom hotness. The Hero of Innocence Defied, Gage Hollister, is introduced in the second book and I have been waiting on pins and needles for his story.
Great, Tanya!! Thanks for that update. I’m going to create that reading order. 😀
The New York series is SO good. I really loved the first book and feel like I’ve been waiting forever for the third
So, I heard about this series, but I was wondering if I can read the third book as a standalone? Or do I need to read the first 2?
The Fault in Our Stars is so amazing I can’t stand it. That book, and John Green in general are completely wonderful!
Hee hee I had to laugh when I read the title of the last book….Don’t Lie to Me. I think I might have said that to my kids a few times today.
Have you not read Out of Breath or Pulse yet?!?! They were awesome! Also just finished Edible by Ella Frank…..all I am going to say is Cole = YUMMY! Can’t wait to read your review!!
Karen: each book is stand alone, but the characters appear in them each, too. So, if you don’t read them in order, you will already the outcome of the first two…
Wow….I feel better knowing your TBR list is as bad as mine!! Maryse, I can’t believe you have not read Out of Breathe yet!! You have to move that one up on your list….so worth it!!! Thanks for all these great recommendations as usual!! I am reading The Rocker That Needs Me now and it was a great series!
Oh and Fight For Her looks soooooo good! Need that one now!
Just finished Lick: Stage Dive 1 and downloaded Shine Not Burn. I guess I was still into the Vegas theme plus I liked the idea of a cowboy in there. Then I saw it on your TBR. Hope it’s as good as Lick. Right now that one is hard to beat.
Finished Fridgid the other day and really enjoyed it. Am really starting to like the alternating POVs that some authors are using more now. Suggest you have a good read with it some afternoon. BTW I am reading the Captive series by CJ Roberts. It was recommended to me by Gwen Field (Escape from Paradise) and actually called in to work bc can’t put it down. Also Escape from Paradise was interesting and enlightning, didn’t know I could fall for a guy like that!!!
I agree that The Fault In Our Stars is one of the best books I have ever read! It hit so many emotional triggers with me, I will never forget it!
This is one of the best reading weeks (TBR lists yet) I can see, from your comments… I’m extra excited!
The Fault Is In Our Stars – hold on to your Kleenex box, gird your loins & jump into this one. It is a beautiful story & I love both Hazel & Augustus (and Isaac and Hazel’s parents). You will definitely find yourself laughing out loud at times – which I didn’t expect from a book about kids with cancer. But it’s a wonderful story. Read it.
Just finished Painted Lines by Brei Betzold and is another 5 star!! Very emotional and containing some real hard issues. You should move it to the top of your list. 🙂
I read Fading, OMG AMAZING!!!!!! I could not put it down. So emotional and out of the norm for me. A must read.
I won a free copy of Fear of Falling this week. It’s next in line in my TBR list. My TBR list shuffles DAILY right now. I had to stop everything to read Pulse. Then I won a set of Rebecca Donovan’s Breathing series books, so I started reading them, and OMG they are AMAZING!!! I have to read Frigid, too. I haven’t been this anxious over my TBR list in a long time. And now I’ve added Left Drowning to that list. Ack! There are not enough hours in the day!!!!
Be sure and read Frigid, enjoyed it. My TBR list is humongous also.
Like I said earlier just plowed thru 3 books of the Captive in the Dark
series. Need a breather. Didn’t know I liked those kind of guys!
What did you think of Pulse? I kind of liked Collide a little better, maybe
I was just too excited about it.
Loved all the New York series books equally. Sexy doms in all three books- YUM!
Thanks for the shout out for Moonlight! 🙂 This is a new series for me and I’m really excited to share it with everyone!