<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! LOOK WHAT’S LIVE!!!! I read it, enjoyed it BIG time AND I reviewed it, and now it’s finally here!
But, of course, it’s no longer on MY TBR list, but I have found a few on this new release list that has me squirrely. Like: Sugar & Gold (Emma Scott is one of my favorite authors, and this blurb is so intriguing and already tugging at my heartstrings), Dear Aaron (I’m DYING to read this, because she’s another one of my favorite authors and there’s just something about writing and falling in love with a soldier you’ve never met that I KNOW I can get into), Hot Cop (<— that title says it all!!! It’s such a fun-sounding blurb and she wants a baby, and I think she’s enlisting the hot cop.) Eight (he’s a single father with a baby, grieving the love of his life, and is struggling with his attraction to another woman), and this one!!! Never Again (she has the perfect marriage and is so happy, until an accident reveals truths and has them unraveling). OH MY!!!!
Oh and don’t forget to check out yesterday’s 13 Earlybird Book Releases (<— 2 on there that I WILL be reading, and maybe that will be next for me, especially the roommate one. Eeeeep!! :D!!!).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Silver Silence: Psy/Changeling Trinity Series, Book 1 by Nalini Singh
- Fierce Obsessions by Suzanne Wright
- The Identicals: A Novel by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata <— RECENT RELEASE FEEDBACK ALERT!!!! Sloooooooowwww burn but I hear OH SO GOOD!
Shunda: Omg! Just finished Dear Aaron! The feels my God the feels. I’ve gotten no sleep and it was worth it! Read this book.\
L. Davis: Just finished Dear Aaron and let me just say Marianna Zapata doesn’t disappoint ever!!! Loved it!
Ashley: Just finished Dear Aaron! Oh my goodness!!!! So good!! Her books always make me smile and I do love the slow burn. It made my day when I went on amazon to see if it was available for preorder and found out it was live! *happy dance*
- Every Ugly Word by Aimee L. Salter <— SHE’S BULLIED ALERT!!! SUPER-BARGAIN FINDS!!!! Amy found us these!!! Every Ugly Word by Aimee L. Salter… (she is horribly bullied but has a magic mirror which shows her in the future) and…
- Beautiful Deception: The Complete Beautiful Mess Series and Deception Duet by T.K. Leigh <— SERIES BUNDLE BARGAIN!!! (complete Beautiful Mess series and Deception Duet) by TK Leigh…
- Hunks to the Rescue: 18 Hot Contemporary Romance Novellas <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED HERO ANTHOLOGY BUNDLE ALERT!! “Fantasized about being rescued by a red-hot hunk? Indulge in this box set of alpha rescuers with a delicious talent for romance. 18 stand-alone novellas from New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning authors will steam up your nights and leave you begging for more.”
- The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles Book 2) by Amy Harmon <— MichelleS found us some 5-star reads!
MichelleS: I’ve been on a 5 star binge too! The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles Book 2), American Hellhound (Dartmoor Book 6), both 5 stars! Now I’m reading A Strange Hymn.
- Blue Collar (A Boys Behaving Badly Anthology Book 2) <— HUGE ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced! “It’s time to set aside those sexy billionaires and enjoy stories about the everyday, even sexier bad boys you meet in real life. They may have dirty hands and wear tool belts and jeans instead of Rolex watches, but they’re earthy alpha males unafraid to get down and dirty when face to face with a woman in need–whatever her need may be!”
- The Reluctant Dom (Siren Publishing Menage and More) by Tymber Dalton <— TRIO LOVE that made so many of us cry HARD!!!! Dee went crazy for this one!!
Dee: Honestly read this book a few days ago and it hit me so HARD! I cried for the first time reading a book, that was how deep it went, I’m not a cryer! Honestly I came to the same conclusion this story was about Seth and Kaden (Platonically) but that love, that love of true friendship, sigh!
- Sugar & Gold by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT’S LATEST ALERT!! And it has a touch of paranormal!!! 😀
D.G. Grey…Emma Scott…Sugar and Gold! Awesome read! But I maybe be partial because I love all her books!
R: I only finished one book in May so good thing it’s my favorite 😆 Sugar & Gold, Emma Scott.
- Beyond by Catina Haverlock and Angela Larkin <— SHE DOESN’T REALIZE HE’S A GHOST ALERT!! “Presley Hale has no idea the guy she just told off in the school parking lot died in a drowning accident four months ago. Why would she? It’s not like she knows she can see the dead. Stunned by Presley’s sixth sense, Landon Blackwood rethinks his planned departure and begins tracking her to find answers to their mysterious connection...”
- The Girl From Mars: A Starstruck Novel by Brenda Hiatt
- Grizzly Beginning (Arcadian Bears Book 2) by Becca Jameson
- Unraveled By Blood, A Sweetblood World Vampire Romance by Laurie London
- Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!!!!!
- The Darkest Promise (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter
- Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 6) by Suzanne Wright
- Jupiter’s Shadow (Smoky Mountain Wolves Book 1) by TL Reeve
- Blood Renegades (Rebel Vampires Book 3) by Rosemary A Johns
- Hidden Talent (StarLords Book 1) by Bianca D’Arc
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— TAYLOR JENKINS REID ALERT!!!!!! IT’S FINALLY LIVE!!!
Grey: Yes! Tomorrow is Sugar & Gold day…and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo day. I have been fortunate enough to prescreen them both… *tosses confetti* it will be a party here tomorrow I’m thinking!
- The Map That Leads to You by J.P. Monninger <— Tasha found us this one!!! Just checked my email and Goodreads said this one released today too. I put this on my tbr bc someone said they’d heard the main character resembles Jess from Gilmore Girls (sold!), and also I liked the blurb. Lol, but I thought at the time it was already out for a while, so surprise! I’ve read Lisa’s review too, looks like a keeper!
- MR. ROOK (Mr. Rook’s Island Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— HIS ISLAND CATERS TO YOUR ULTIMATE FANTASY BUT THEN HER SISTER GOES MISSING… “…when Stephanie Fitzgerald’s sister doesn’t return after her week in paradise, Stephanie will have to pose as a guest in order to dig for answers. Unfortunately, this means she’ll need to get close to the one thing on the island that’s not on the menu: the devastatingly handsome and intimidating Mr. Rook.”
- Finding Memories (Breaking Free Series) by Becca Taylor
- My Kinda Night (Summer Sisters Book 2) by Lacey Black
- Sweet Regrets (Indigo Bay Sweet Romance Series Book 5) by Jennifer Peel
- Setting Off Sparks (Jupiter Point Book 4) by Jennifer Bernard
- Clair (Beach Brides Book 4) by Grace Greene
- Dangerous Rush (Furious Rush Book 2) by S.C. Stephens <— S.C. STEPHENS ALERT!!! RACERS & NOW SHE’S STUCK SEEING HIM WITH HIS EX… “...when Hayden’s racing team hires his beautiful ex-girlfriend, Felicia, to be their new hotshot rider, Kenzie and Hayden’s seemingly solid relationship begins to crack. Kenzie can only watch from the sidelines, as Felicia lives the life she was forced to leave behind…“
- Hard Stick: A Breakaway Novel by L.P. Dover <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! THE GIRL HE’S CRUSHING ON HAS A DANGEROUS SECRET ... “When Kristen Robinson, the gorgeous, down-to-earth bartender I’ve been crushing on, agrees to let me take her out, I’m thrilled. We have an amazing night together, culminating in the most electrifying kiss of my life—and that’s it. Kristen tells me we can’t see each other again..”
- Deep Burn (Station Seventeen Book 2) by Kimberly Kincaid
- Whisper Forever by C.A. Harms
- Strangers Like Us (Reunion Gap Book 1) by Mary Campisi
- The Unexpected Husband (Captured by Love Book 8) by Miranda P. Charles
- All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road Book 2) by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT!!! “In the riveting conclusion to Megan Hart’s passionate new family drama, the secrets they keep are no match for the truths their hearts will never let go.”
- Black Forever (Obsidian Book 4) by Victoria Quinn
- Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack Series) by Suzanne Wright
- The Ultimatum: A Thriller (The Guardian Book 1) by Karen Robards
- Issued to the Bride One Sniper (Brides of Chance Creek Book 3) by Cora Seton
- Silver Spoon Romeo (The Royal Romeos Book 5) by Jenny Gardiner
- Too Close to Call: A Romancing the Clarksons Novella by Tessa Bailey <— FOOTBALL STAR WANTS HER BACK ALERT!! “Four years ago, she walked away from Kyler, choosing a quiet life over the flash and notoriety his career would someday bring. Now he’s back in their Indiana hometown, refusing to leave for Los Angeles without her...”
- Finding Hope (A Chance and a Hope Book 2) by SJ McCoy
- The Identicals: A Novel by Elin Hilderbrand <— TWIN SISTERS THAT ARE SO DIFFERENT … “After more than a decade apart, Harper and Tabitha switch islands–and lives–to save what’s left of their splintered family. But the twins quickly discover that the secrets, lies, and gossip they thought they’d outrun can travel between islands just as easily as they can.“
- The Third Wish: A Novella by Carolyn Brown
- Logan’s Light: A SEALs of Honor World Novel (Heroes for Hire Book 6) by Dale Mayer
- Slave To The MC (Penetrators MC Book 2) by Devyn Douglas
- The Last Guy by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— ILSA MADDEN-MILLS ALERT!! HE’S THE NEW SPORTS DIRECTOR AT HER NEWS STATION… AND HE’S A FOOTBALL STAR... “The first rule of office romance is don’t do it–especially if your dream is to hold the anchor spot on the nightly news and your boss is trying to get you fired. But one look at Cade Hill, the sexy new sports director, and uptight reporter Rebecca Fieldstone is daydreaming about other things...”
- Hot Cop by Laurelin Paige & Sierra Simone <— SHE WANTS A BABY & HE’S A HOT COP ALERT!!!! “…Livia Ward wants a baby before she’s thirty. And even though Officer Chase Kelly is exactly the kind of cocky jerk this librarian has sworn off, he is undeniably hot. Both of them think they can give each other what they want–a few nights of fun for Officer Kelly, a no-strings baby for Livia–but this hot cop is about to learn that sex, babies, and love don’t always play by the rules...”
- Sam’s Legacy (MacLarens of Boundary Mountain Historical Western Romance Book 4) by Shirleen Davies
- Preservation (The Walsh Series Book 7) by Kate Canterbary
- Bind (Irish Mob Chronicles Book 3) by Kaye Blue <— HE FINDS OUT HE HAS A SON… “When a one-night stand tells me I’m her kid’s father, it’s a shock. But I’m determined to do right by my son. Jess…she’s a different kind of surprise. Stepping in to raise her foster sister’s child. All gorgeous curves and dark skin, she takes no sh*t from anybody—even me.“
- Redemption: (Cattenach Ranch) by Kelly Moran
- Above and Beyond (To Serve and Protect Book 1) by Kathryn Shay
- MFM: A Menage Romance by Lauren Bliss
- More Than Need You (More Than Words Book 2) by Shayla Black <— SHAYLA BLACK ALERT!! “Book Two in Shayla Black’s sexy and emotional contemporary romance series More Than Words…”
- An Unlikely Bride (Lucas & Ava #2) (Billionaires’ Brides of Convenience Book 7) by Nadia Lee
- Paradise: In Search of Love by Sharon Hamilton
- The Thought of Romance: Legacy of the Heart Book One: Arcadia Valley Romance by Danica Favorite
- The Misfortune of Lady Lucianna (The Undaunted Debutantes Book 2) by Christina McKnight
- Forged in Flames (Made of Steel Series Book 2) by Ivy Smoak
- Playful Hearts (A Rocky Harbor Novel Book 4) by Marianne Rice
- I Knew You Were Trouble: An Oxford Novel by Lauren Layne
- Eight (Love by Numbers Book 6) by E.S. Carter <— HE’S GRIEVING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE ALERT!! “She was my first love. She is my last love. I am an empty husk who pretends to be filled with enough love for those of us she left behind. Our little girl and newborn son need me. I am both mother and father now. I am hollow and empty. I am a shell. So why does the girl with the face of an angel and eyes that mirror my emptiness, look at me like I’m her everything?” P.S. CAN be read as a standalone.
- Butterfly Island by Corina Bomann
- Roamer (The Nomad Series Book 3) by Janine Infante Bosco
- The Beach House Anthology by LK Shaw
- Erin’s Kiss by Lora Leigh
- Fighting Mac (Charon MC) by Khloe Wren
- Empathy for a Killer by <— M/M ROMANCE!!! “Detective Shaw Peters, Burgess’ partner for several years, loves Burgess in ways he perhaps shouldn’t. Or ways that Burgess won’t accept, anyway. But Shaw isn’t one to back down from a challenge, and as well as being by Burgess’ side on the hunt for a killer, he has his own mission to accomplish—getting Burgess to admit they’re meant for each other...”
- Beautiful Assassin: Revelations (Destiny Awaits Book 2) by Stephanie Nicole Norris
- Soul Bound: The Warrior (Soul Bound Series Book 1) by Jas T. Ward
- Deadlock (Uncommon Enemies Book 3) by Fiona Quinn
- Decadence by Lynnette Brisia
- Forever Yours (The Brooklyn Brotherhood) by Addison Fox
- Never Again (Never Again Series Book 1) by Jamie Lynn Boothe <— SHE HAS THE PERFECT MARRIAGE BUT AN ACCIDENT HAS IT UNRAVELING... “One accident sets off a string of events that forces Sam to watch her life fall apart piece by piece. Loss, grief, betrayal—and the revelation of a long-kept secret have Sam questioning whether she will ever be able to find the happiness she once had…”
- The Beach at Painter’s Cove: A Novel by Shelley Noble
- To Die For by Caitlyn Willows
- Heartbeat of the Bitterroot by Janice Mineer
- Dear Addi by Regina Cole
- Mafia By Blood (Soul of the Sinner) by Rumer Raines
- The Masterpiece by Bonnie Dee <— M/M ROMANCE (I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! THIS AUTHOR!!!) He’s going to turn him into a “gentleman”. “…Joe is happy to participate in the experiment for a fee but receives more than he bargained for after moving into Lawton’s house. Arthur is determined Joe won’t merely wear a veneer of sophistication but educates him in every way. As he creates his new and improved man, Arthur grows more deeply infatuated with him, while Joe falls equally hard for his charismatic mentor. Underneath a growing friendship, desire simmers and one day explodes…“
- Hunter (Brawlers Book 4) by J.M. Dabney <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- All I Am: Drew’s Story (A This Man Novella) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – June 18th 2017
- Strong Enough by Melanie Harlow & David Romanov – June 19th 2017
- Black and Green: The Ghost Bird Series: #11 (The Academy) by C.L. Stone – June 20th 2017
- Stay by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen – June 20th 2017
- Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis – June 20th 2017
- Hyde’s Absolution: Sydney Storm MC by Nina Levine – June 20th 2017
- Gone to Dust (Gravediggers Book 2) by Liliana Hart – June 20th 2017
- Revenge (A Lawless Novel) by Lexi Blake – June 20th 2017
- Salvaged: A Saints of Denver Novel by Jay Crownover – June 20th 2017
- Always You (Bachelor Brotherhood) by Denise Grover Swank – June 20th 2017
- Dangerous Minds: A Knight and Moon Novel by Janet Ivanovich – June 20th 2017
- Tycoon by Katy Evans – June 20th 2017
- The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely – June 23rd 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).