<—BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! OH EM GEE!!!!! LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE <— Yesssss I’m screaming. SCREECHING, even. Unbeloved (Undeniable: Book Four 4) by Madeline Sheehan. THIS was the story I’ve been waitin’ for. I’m a Jase girl. I know. BAD. GOOOOOOOOD!!!! 😉 And now I get to know… I one-clicked it. YOU KNOW I DID!!!
P.S. Here is the Undeniable Series Reading Order.
Happy new release day my friends!!! And… did you know that Kristen Ashley’s “Sweet Dreams” is now out in paperback today so I’m getting’ my own copy! Tate is one of my forever #1’s forever and ever!!!
*sigh*… he’s one of ’em that put me in a love fog… I LOVE love-fogs. I need one. 😉
Speaking of Kristen Ashley feel, I’m still reading Under Locke and it’s still “doing it” for me! 😀 Almost done, in fact, and he reminds me of when I first found this version of an alpha-male in books. It’s just got that feel, you know?
Kate: 50% in and really loving it! He’s so grumpy and then sweet and then grumpy and then sweet….
Right there with you, Kate!! 😀 And her? I swear she’s me. Kinda goofy, some potentially disastrous decisions (not that I’ve done that per se, but I could totally see me doin’ it), and when she gets mad… she tells him off (big time) but then calls him a big… meanie! LOL!! Good times.
So what looks like more potential more “good times” for me, below? Easy! I really like the looks of: Rusty Nailed (’cause I loved book #1 like crazy), Come to Me Softly (’cause the hero in book #1, was so sad and intense and I loved that one, too), Translucent (sounds CRAZY and scary. Like a dark romance? I’m curious!!), and Break Through <— that “dun dun dun” twist right in the synopsis made me go EEEEP!!!, Christmas in July (’cause her MIA military man suddenly shows up… but has no memory of them), Come (short, but also sounds like a dark romance, and gave me a blurb jolt), Still Missing (Dark kidnap thriller – and I one-clicked it immediately!)… I could go on. 😉
But I’ll let you scroll through ’em, and maybe you’ll find one that you loved and think we should read.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas <— my first ever “dark read” and the one that had me HOOKED!! I thought about “Master” for days, and wow. I was a mental-mess after being so addicted to that one. And then… I still think about it. BIG IMPACT on me. (my review) Thanks Lori!! P.S. I forgot to mention… !!! 😛
- Perfect Fit (The B&S Series Box Set (Books 1, 2, & 3)) by Kimberly Knight <— bundled! Thanks Stephanie. I love the whole “meet in Vegas” premise…. one-clicking for sure!
- Conklin’s Blueprints (#1) by Brooke Page <— Stephanie found out this… “Little does Becca know the owner of the architecture firm she lands a job with has an intriguingly mysterious son. Tyler Conklin is infatuated with Becca, yet is apprehensive about a public relationship because of his hidden baggage. Not wanting anyone to know about his slight obsession with her, their potential relationship must be kept a secret.”
- Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City #1) by Penny Reid <— this HUGE comedy romance hit is on sale right now!! Another that’s on my main TBR list. <— Kat says: “LOOOOOOOOOVE THESE BOOKS!!!”
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens <—- OH MY!!! Stephanie found us this DARK read saying: “For those of you readers who love abduction romance thrillers… On SALE” —> “On the day she was abducted, Annie O’Sullivan, a thirty-two year old realtor, had three goals—sell a house, forget about a recent argument with her mother, and be on time for dinner with her ever- patient boyfriend. The open house is slow, but when her last visitor pulls up in a van as she’s about to leave, Annie thinks it just might be her lucky day after all.” Eeeeeep!!! That’s ominous. I totally one-clicked this one!
- Nameless by Claire Kent <— Stephanie found us this deal today! “After a failed marriage to a domineering man, Erin refuses to be controlled by anything or anyone. That includes Seth, the father of her baby—a man who was supposed to be only a one-night-stand, a man who’s used to always getting his way.“
- Zenith Falling (Zenith Trilogy, #1) by Leanne Davis <— ROCK STAR BOOK (although he’s spiraling out of control)… (thanks Aimee)! “Joelle married Rob Williams, lead singer of the rock band Zenith, before she was old enough to know better. She has spent years following Zenith around, while they struggle to become rock stars. Only now, alcoholism has replaced the talent that once was going to make Rob a legend… leaving Joelle’s life spiraling out of control. The problem is there isn’t a soul in the world that cares, including her husband.” (and then a man from her past comes back into her life… love triangle?)
- The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries Book 1) by Lexi Blake <— And Aimee found out this one’s on sale too! “By day, she is the widowed mother of two college-aged sons. By night, she submits to Sean’s every dark desire. She’s living out her wildest fantasies of pleasure—intimate acts of trust she’s only read about.”
- The Fever Series 6-Book Bundle: Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever, Dreamfever, Shadowfever, Iced by Karen Marie Moning <— ONE OF MY FAVE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!!
- Better Homes and Hauntings by Molly Harper
- Adam (The Protectors Series) Book #5 by Teresa Gabelman
- Shifter Fated Mates: Boxed Set by Mandy M. Roth, Michelle M. Pillow, Jaycee Clark <— 800 pages
- Love’s a Witch (Hart Clan Hybrids) by Roxy Mews
- Curse of the Phoenix Bundle (Entangled Edge) by Rachel Firasek
- Darkness Bound (A Night Prowler Novel) by J.T. Geissinger
- Blood on the Ice by Katriena Knights <— M/M, hockey players & vampires.
- Unbeloved (Undeniable: Book Four 4) by Madeline Sheehan <— JUST. WENT. LIVE. EARLY. BIKER BOOK/MC BOOK!! Here is the Undeniable Series Reading Order.
- The Saint: The Original Sinners Book 5 by Tiffany Reisz (thanks Amy!!) Here is the series reading order.
- Five Ways to Fall: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— haha! This one looks like fun. They met, did “stuff” and left each other in Cancun. Then… they accidentally end up working together back at home. YAY office romance drama!!
- Rusty Nailed (The Cocktail Series #2) by Alice Clayton <— book #1 is one of my fav reads (hilarious, romantic with a touch of that romance angst), so I can’t wait to see where the author takes us next. P.S. Here’s my review of Wallbanger (book #1)
- Come to Me Softly: The Closer to You Series by A.L. Jackson <— I really enjoyed #1 (very intense and somber hero), and YAY!! #2 is now available (read #1 first though). Here’s my review of book #1 (Come to Me Quietly)
- Hurricane Kisses: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes
- Come: Dirty, Dark, and Deadly Book One by J.A. Huss <— BAD GUY ALERT!!!! “My name is James Fenici and I’m as dirty as they come. But then one day I saw her. And every monster I thought I was. Every fact I thought I knew. Every dirty promise I ever turned down came back to slap me in the face. My name is James Fenici and I think I am in love.“
- Breathe With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 7) by Kristen Proby
- The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance) by Jessica Lemmon <— “Millionaire ad executive Landon Downey has a policy: no romantic relationships allowed. So when he’s saddled with his six-year-old nephew for a week, he doesn’t think twice about asking Kimber Reynolds to act as live-in nanny.” Yeahhhhh I have a feeling how that’s gonna go. 😉
- When Day Breaks (A KGI Novel) by Maya Banks
- The Stark Trilogy 3-Book Bundle: Release Me, Claim Me, Complete Me by J. Kenner
- Lily Love by Maggi Myers <— “...as Lily grows into a toddler, Caroline notices that her daughter seems to live and act with a disconnect, and soon the perfect future Caroline had envisioned, along with her marriage, begin to crumble.” Sounds goooood!
- Cracks in the Armor by Helena Hunting
- The Intern: Vol. 2 by Brooke Cumberland
- Use (Songs of Perdition Book 2) by C.D. Reiss
- Translucent (Luminous Book 1) by Erin Noelle <— Take a look at this one! HOLY MOLY!!!!! ”The day I watched my husband murder the woman who was pregnant with his child, my point didn’t just break; it exploded like a full magazine’s worth of hollow points firing through the barrel of a fully-automatic AK-47. Literally. I am no longer his American Princess, nor am I his slave. Now, I’m a murderer in hiding.” EEEEEEP!!!
- Break Through by Amber Garza <— She was kidnapped at 8 years old, escaped years later, and trusts no one. But eventually she meets a guy (a photographer) and finally begins trusting again. UNTIL… ”Until she finds a photograph in Carter’s house which catapults her back to her time in captivity. A photograph Carter shouldn’t have.“ *eeeeeeep!!!* Okay so I wanna read it. NOW.
- The Laws of Kings by Jennifer Loren <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT + SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE! I just posted about this one today as one of the Book Bash Author spotlights, and a bunch of you let me know it just went live. YAY!!
- Secrets and Lies (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— wildly popular series just got a new release!! I’m afraid to read the blurb ’cause I don’t wanna ruin it for myself (since it’s an ongoing series…)
- When I Lie With You (A Millionaire’s Love, 2) by Sandi Lynn <— the continuation of Ian & Rory’s love story… (I won’t read the blurb… again in case of spoilers). But if you were following it, brand new release is live.
- Uncontrollable (book #3) by Shantel Tessier
- Thirty-Two and a Half Complications: Rose Gardner Mystery #5 by Denise Grover-Swank
- Christmas in July: A Christmas, Colorado Novel: Book 2 by Debbie Mason <— MIA comes back!! Oh looks good, too!! “Grace Flaherty had given up hope of ever seeing her husband again. After all, it’d been over a year since he went missing in combat. So when he strides through the door of her bakery in downtown Christmas one sunny afternoon, she can hardly believe her eyes. But her happily-ever-after is going to take some effort – because Jack has no memory of his family.“
- The Stark Trilogy 3-Book Bundle: Release Me, Claim Me, Complete Me by J. Kenner <— BUNDLED!!!
- Spirit Lost by Nancy Thayer
- Savage Chains: Shattered (#3) (Men in Chains) by Caris Roane
- Queen of Wands (Sanctify) by Katee Robert
- Once Upon a Time in Rio: A Novel by Francisco Azevedo
- A July Bride (A Year of Weddings Novella) by Beth Wireman
- Last Exhale: A Novel (Zane Presents) by Julia Blues <— “For Sydney Holmes and Brandon Carter, love is losing its strength. Infidelity is the side effect of both of their broken marriages. Now, struggling to pick up the pieces, each is clinging to the hope that lasting love still waits for them, inside—or outside—of marriage.“
- Love, Laughter, and Happily Ever Afters Collection: (Eight Fun, Romantic Novels by Eight Bestselling Authors) by Violet Duke, Melanie Shawn, Melody Grace, Marilyn Brant, Erin Nicholas, Jessie Evans, Marquita Valentine, Beth Michele <— EIGHT full-length FUN, Romantic Novels by Eight Bestselling Authors and all of these books bundled!!
- Mood Indigo: A Novel by Boris Vian
- Deceptive Innocence (Pure Sin) by Kyra Davis <— all installments bundled!
- His to Claim #5: Breaking Storm by Opal Carew
- I’ll Find You by Nancy Bush <— oh looks good, this one!! “Callie Cantrell has only fragmented memories of the car accident that killed her husband and son. One year later, she’s still trying to start over, yet she can’t shake her unease. Especially when former LA cop West Laughlin barges into her life, searching for his young nephew. At first he thinks Callie’s lying about who she is and what she knows. But soon it’s clear that Callie and West are linked by a killer who has bent others to his twisted will.“
- If You Want Me (The Ashford Legacy) by Cassi Carver
- Bare Naked (Naked Cowboys) by Desiree Holt
- Breaking Free by Alexis Noelle <— she can’t be touched, and he’s the lead singer in a band…
- Changing Forever (Rains Standalone Book 2) by Lisa De Jong <— It’s a standalone!! “I thought we had it all figured out. Two people who’d finally found their happily ever after, but the past always has a way of sneaking into the present. With one decision, everything changes … forever.“