WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! THIS ONE JUST WENT LIVE!!! Super-bargain priced and I love this title… OH MY!!!!!!!!! GOOODNESSSSSS!!!!! P.S. I Hate You This is MY blurb-jolt of the day. MINE!!!!!!!!! :D!!! ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔
“…Eight months ago, you were just a soldier about to be deployed and I was just a waitress, sneaking you a free pancake and hoping you wouldn’t notice that my gaze was lingering a little too long.
But you did notice.
We spent one life-changing week together before you left, and we said goodbye on day eight, exchanging addresses at the last minute.
I saved every letter you wrote me, your words quickly becoming my religion.
But you went radio silent on me months ago, and then you had the audacity to walk into my diner yesterday and act like you’d never seen me in your life.
To think … I almost loved you and your beautifully complicated soul…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! And yet another happy day to me (and many of us) since I LOVE that author to the left, and her latest just went live. Two days in a row… two of my absolute favorites have new releases.
70+ new releases today and if we count the AWESOME… and I. MEAN. AWESOME ➔ Monday Earlybird Book Releases list from yesterday (27 books and the majority are from our favorites – it’s like a mini “Tuesday” list. <— DON’T MISS IT!! I PROMISE!!!) I think we’ve just kicked off an excellent reading week. 😀
Also if you missed it, check out my latest Book Review – Outnumbered by Shay Savage (he’s a TOTAL recluse stuck with a stranger in his cabin, and that book comes out early April).
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands
- Hot and Badgered: Honey Badgers Chronicles Series, Book 1 by Shelly Laurenston
- Sweet Vengeance by Fern Michaels
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss
- American King: American Queen Series, Book 3 by Sierra Simone
- Savage Prince by Meghan March
- Behind the Bars by Brittainy C. Cherry
- Fire and Brimstone by R. L. Mathewson
- Like a Boss by Lili Valente
- Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon by Kerrelyn Sparks
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <— PREORDER for April 10th release!!
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It: A Novel by <— RECENT RELEASE that I’m dying to read & Amy (my book-twin) is loving it!
Amy: I’m so giddy over KMLYMI that I have to post it here as well… Yep, I’m falling in platonic love with Gwen. She reminds me of a Tarryn Fisher-type h. She’s broken and imperfect. She’s selfish and yet apologetic. I’ve found my booknip and I am going to enjoy every moment of playing with it.“When I tell you I am the villain, I am not being cute. I don’t want to be cute. I just want to be honest about all of this.” <——— That about sums up the vibe right there.
Nay: Ooh, Amy, I’m looking forward to seeing what you think about KMLYMI–it’s supposed to be super angsty! Since it’s pretty short, I was going to try to fit it in this week IF it’s good and angsty.
- My Torin by K. Webster <— WE MUST GO IN BLIND!!! And now I wanna read it SO bad ’cause of Jean’s freak-out over it!! 😛
Jean: …One of my favs for the year! A little bit dark, a little bit marmy, a little bit mind f*&k…… yes, it’s that good and it made my heart soar! Check out my review on GR…..BUT you must go in blind. Don’t read any other reviews or spoilers! Many here loved it! And it’s K.Webster….. you never know what you’re going to get. Did you read Whispers and Roars by her? It was unforgettable! I love an author who isn’t afraid to step out of the box!
- Rise of the Iliri by Auryn Hadley <— ADDICTIVE ALERT!!! Angela found it for us and calls it a hidden gem!
Angela: Ok girl!!! I have the best new paranormal series, the best thing is there’s multiple books published and it won’t leave you hanging!!! Seriously , easily 1000 pages of yummy, addicting book crack!!! Auryn Hadley is an amazing hidden gem. All of her books I literally couldn’t put down until I devoured them all!!! I started with The Rise of the Iliri, then read Everything I could find from her. This author is the next big thing!!!
- Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY’S LATEST went live yesterday (I’m reading it as we speak!!) and we have feedback ’cause Carla LOVED it!
Carla: I just read two of the best books I’ve read all year. And both were ARCS that come out next week. I was in a major reading slump for the last 6 month and had DNFed everything.
Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey and Kiss Me Back by Sidney Halston. Both were so good! So. Good. Kiss Me Back had a huge swoony “thing” that I won’t tell you but…my heart! Sidney is back. And Tessa never went away.
Now, I can read again. My slump is over ladies!
- The Swedish Prince by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE’S LATEST RELEASE & now we have feedback ’cause Clara LOVED it (and declares it all short and sweet-like). 😉
Clara: I’ve read it. It’s fabulous, I didn’t want it to end.
- Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon: A Novel of the Embraced by Kerrelyn Sparks <— KERRELYN SPARKS ALERT!! “...when she is thrust into the realm of the dragons, she discovers a haunted place of power, passion, and magic—one that is plagued by an ancient curse. When she meets the smoldering General Silas Dravenko, Gwen knows she’s entered a whole new world of trouble. She’s been raised never to trust a dragon…”
- Ignited (Dance of the Elements Book 1) by A. M. Deese
- Sword Kissed: Dark Fae Hollow 2 (Dark Fae Hollows) by Leigh Anderson
- Shifting Hearts by Ivy Hayes
- The Succubus, The Demon and The Witch (The Underlays Book 2) by T.A. Moorman
- The Immortals III: Gavin by Cynthia Breeding
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands <— LYNSAY SANDS ALERT!! ANCIENT VAMPIRE LOOKING FOR HER MATE & SHE MEETS HER LANDLADY’S HOT GRANDSON... “…For someone who’s been around for over a hundred and forty years, immortal Elspeth Argeneau hasn’t done a whole lot of living. Now that she’s moved away from her controlling mother, she’s tracking down rogue vampires and enjoying some overdue freedom. A fling would be fun. A life mate can wait. Yet to Elspeth’s surprise, her landlady’s hot grandson checks both boxes…”
- THE ROYAL FOLD: The outcast, the intruder, and the siren series. by Milly Ly
- The Phoenix Project by Jacquelyn Frank <— JACQUELYN FRANK ALERT!! “…Held captive, Amara is subjected to bizarre experiments that test the limits of her sanity. But nothing prepares her for being locked away—naked—with a sexy ex-cop. . .after they’ve been pumped full of drugs that increase their sexual appetites to animalistic intensity. . .”
- Born of Darkness: A Hunter Legacy Novel (Midnight Breed Hunter Legacy Book 1) by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN’S LATEST!!
- The Sirens Of SaSS Anthology <— “See what happens when you are lured into the lairs of spirited, stunning, and spectacular SaSSy Sirens who will entice and tantalize you. Some will give you the satisfaction you will crave while others may have you begging for more! Passion is not for the faint of heart…“
- Love Beyond Wanting (A Scottish Time Travel Romance): Book 10 (Morna’s Legacy Series) by Bethany Claire
- A Dance with Darkness (Otherworld Academy Book 1) by Jenna Wolfhart
- The Warrior (Men of the North Book 5) by Elin Peer
- Filthy Rich Vampire Playboys by Gisele St. Claire
- The Sea Lyon: Pirates of Britannia World by Hildie McQueen
- Hot and Badgered (The Honey Badgers) by Shelly Laurenston <— SHELLY LAURENSTON ALERT!! “It’s not every day that a beautiful naked woman falls out of the sky and lands face-first on grizzly shifter Berg Dunn’s hotel balcony. Definitely they don’t usually hop up and demand his best gun. Berg gives the lady a grizzly-sized t-shirt and his cell phone, too, just on style points. And then she’s gone, taking his XXXL heart with her. By the time he figures out she’s a honey badger shifter, it’s too late…”
- The Sacrifice (The Soul Summoner Book 5) by Elicia Hyder
- A Wish Upon the Stars (Tales from Verania Book 4) by T.J. Klune <— T.J. KLUNE M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Sapphire Nights (Crystal Magic Book 1) by Patricia Rice
- Kiss Me Back: The Panic by Sidney Halston <— SIDNEY HALSTON’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! She works at a bar & he’s the bouncer… “I’ve seen the way women in line behind the velvet rope look at William Fox, like he’s an Armani-clad St. Peter at the pearly gates. Except Panic isn’t heaven, and this bouncer is no saint. He’s been tempting me to sin ever since I started working here, but Fox’s slick smile and bad-boy swagger tell me everything I need to know about him. Still, a girl has needs. And Fox looks ready to fulfill every last one—at least for a night. . . .” I loved #1 and Carla loved THIS one!
Carla: “…so good! So. Good. Kiss Me Back had a huge swoony “thing” that I won’t tell you but…my heart! Sidney is back.”
- The Perfect Catch: Based on the Hallmark Channel Original Movie by Cassidy Carter
- Falling Star (A Shooting Stars Novel Book 2) by Terri Osburn <— COUNTRY STAR & HIS PR MANAGER… “…He has spent his life running from demons and making tabloid headlines that have sent his career into a tailspin. Now he’s struggling to find his muse and maintain his newfound sobriety, all while counting on the woman he once betrayed to repair his tattered reputation. Naomi is determined to keep their relationship strictly professional, but that’s not easy when an unexpected injury forces the former couple into disturbingly close proximity...”
- Stay with Me (Return to Haven) by Jules Bennett
- From Your Heart (A For Your Love Novel) by Shannyn Schroeder
- Savage Prince: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH’S LATEST ANTI-HERO!! “…My lifestyle suits the savage I am, and she doesn’t. But Temperance Ransom is my newest addiction, and I’m nowhere near ready to quit her yet. I’ll have her my way, even if it means dragging her into the darkness. Hopefully it doesn’t kill us both.”
- Our Last First Kiss (Heartbreak Hotel Book 1) by Christie Ridgway
- In Your Eyes (Man of the Month Book 6) by J. Kenner
- The Choice (Doms of Her Life: Heavenly Rising Book 1) by Shayla Black and Jenna Jacob
- Cooper: Clean and Wholesome Romance (Cowboys of Ransom Creek Book 3) by Debra Clopton
- His Brother’s Fiancée by Vivian Wood <— FORBIDDENY!! “...My brother Thorne waited in the wings. When I left, he pounced. Now I’m back, and Effie’s on Thorne’s arm, wearing Thorne’s ring. But she’s looking at me...”
- Murder Notes (Lilah Love Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES ALERT!! HER EX IS A CRIME LORD... “…Thrust into a troubled past she’s tried to shut the door on, Lilah’s back in the town where her father is mayor, her brother is police chief, and she has an intimate history with the local crime lord’s son, Kane Mendez. The two share a devastating secret…”
- Desired (Wanted Series Book 6) by Kelly Elliott
- Angels Fall (Original Sin Book 2) by J.A. Huss & Johnathan McClain
- A Shameless Little Lie (Shameless #2) by Meli Raine
- Love Out of Focus by Rebecca Connolly
- 4-Ever Mine by Jayne Rylon
- The Duke of Ruin (The Untouchables Book 8) by Darcy Burke <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!! “...her father will stop at nothing to betroth her to one of the finest titles in the realm…no matter how loathsome the bearer. Escape is Diana’s only option, and she’ll pay any price to achieve freedom.”
- Nate’s Destiny (MacLarens of Boundary Mountain Book 6) by Shirleen Davies <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!
- Flame and Ember: A Regency Era Novel by M.A. Nichols <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!
- Counting on a Countess: The London Underground by Eva Leigh <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!
- The Secret of Flirting (The Sinful Suitors Book 5) by Sabrina Jeffries <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE! “...he’s positive her royal persona is a ruse and that she’s actually Monique Servais, the mysterious actress he met three years before in Dieppe. But as he pursues his suspicions, he uncovers a plot of attempted assassination and betrayal that could very well destroy his career, expose his own secrets…and ruin the woman he’s rapidly coming to love.”
- The Preacher’s Daughter (Rough Riders MC Book 1) by Shelly Morgan
- Oscar (The Davenports Book 1) by SJ McCoy
- Misadventures with My Roommate by Elizabeth Hayley
- Once Friends (LOVE in the USA, A Hollywood Love Story Book 1) by Z.L. Arkadie
- The Summer of New Beginnings: A Magnolia Grove Novel by Bette Lee Crosby
- Bad Business: A Bad Boys of Sports Novel by Nicole Edwards <— FOOTBALL STAR ALERT!! Her dad owns an NFL franchise... “…When your dad owns an NFL franchise, you learn a thing or two about schmoozing, and from what I can tell, it’s not a skill in Jason Stone’s playbook. Sure, the veteran quarterback is literally larger than life. With broad shoulders, muscles on muscles, and a mouth made for kissing, he may be one of the hottest men in the league—and I should know. I’ve turned down enough players to start my own all-star team. But those guys just wanted to get close to my father. Meanwhile, Stone is getting temptingly close . . . to me…”
- Defending Her Heart (Crystal Creek Book 6) by Laura Haley-McNeil
- First Love by Jenn Faulk
- 1001 Dark Nights: Bundle Fifteen by Larissa Ione, Lexi Blake, Rebecca Zanetti, J. Kenner, Sidney Bristol
- Be a Good Girl by Tess Diamond <— SERIAL KILLER ALERT!! “…Fifteen years ago, Abigail Winthrop’s best friend, and Paul’s girlfriend, was murdered by the infamous serial killer Doctor X. Now an investigative journalist, she’s determined to find the truth. But when Abigail discovers evidence that clears Doctor X, she realizes the real killer is still out there and is striking again when local young girls begin disappearing…”
- Lone Rider (Wind River) by Lindsay McKenna
- Love, Laughter and Lots of Dogs (Winthrop Family Book 1) by Ellen Whyte
- Soft Wear (Hot Alpha Billionaire Book 3) by Marilyn Lakewood
- What Are You Afraid Of? (The Agency) by Alexandra Ivy
- BANGING CADE (Completely Rocked Book 2) by Jessalyn Jameson
- DUKE: A dominant alpha hero finds true love. by Jax Hart <— SHE MADE A MISTAKE… 😉 “…I stopped in on a whim to see the old dive bar where my old man used to spend his days—getting drunk with his boys from the MC. But when I walked in seeing her, I knew I would be back and not just for another round, but to make her mine. She’s asking for trouble teasing me the way that she does. She’s made a mistake. A bad one. I’m not like the pathetic boys at her college. I’m an ex-marine, and I’m gonna make my bad girl pay...”
- Unravel: The Love Undone Series by Aashna K.
- Chasing Perfection (The Perfection Series Book 5) by Heather Guimond
- Everything I Love (The Everything Series Book 4) by A.K. Evans
- Gorgeous: Book Two: The Gorgeous Duet (The Goregous Duet 2) by Lisa Shelby
- Autumn of Fear: A gripping psychological thriller with a stunning twist (Fearless Series) by Gledé Browne Kabongo
- Cross My Heart by Emma Browne
- Drive (One Night Series Book 1) by Megyn Ward
- Last Breath by Kerri Ann <— THEY SHOW UP ON HER DOORSTEP… “...Appearing on my doorstep, covered in darkness and seeping death, Malachi and Salem weren’t the men you’d find in an advertisement for adventure. They weren’t who you’d call your best friend, giddy and lovesick over. They were dangerous. But I wasn’t afraid; I was excited. They’ve shown me what unconditional love is…”
- Draco (Coded for Love Book 2) by Saskia Walker
- Switching Mercedes (Wylde Shore Book 3) by Jan Graham
- Hurts to Love You: Forbidden Hearts by Alisha Rai
- The Undercover Billionaire: A Billionaire SEAL Romance (The Tate Brothers) by Jackie Ashenden
- Cupid, Texas: How the Cowboy Was Won by Lori Wilde
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- What He Always Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Duet Book 2) by Kandi Steiner – March 29th 2018
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss – April 2nd 2018
- The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – April 3rd 2018
- Debbie Macomber’s Table: Sharing the Joy of Cooking with Family and Friends by Debbie Macomber – April 3rd 2018
- As She Fades by Abbi Glines – April 3rd 2018
- The Birthday List by Devney Perry – April 3rd 2018
- Fallen Crest Nightmare: A Fallen Crest Novella by Tijan – April 3rd 2018
- Sever (Closer Book 2) by Mary Elizabeth – April 5th 2018
- Epoch (The Transcend Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann – April 8th 2018
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren – April 10th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).