HOLY MOLY 127 NEW RELEASES today, and even the audiobook section is fully loaded!! No worries. I made sure to include plenty of highlights on some of those blurb-jolters to help you sort. 😉
Ela: OMG!!!!!!!!! MARYSE SO MANY OPTIONS WHAT DO WE READ NEXT???? THERE. ARE. JUST. TOO. MANY.
Jean: Silver Swan and Next Year For Sure both sound good! Too many books, not enough time!
Tee hee!!! I gotcha covered Ela.
Here’s my mini-blurb-jolt list of extra-exciting sounding books (at least to me) and probably to you guys, too. Like the two Jean just mentioned: Next Year, for Sure (they’re in a long term relationship, but are feeling a bit stagnant, and test the limits of their love, when she allows him to pursue someone he’s crushing on… OH. EM. GEE), and The Silver Swan (Prep school bullies that sounds like some of the others we’ve loved, but OMG it’s the author’s warning that has me blurb-jolted like crazy!!), The Deep End (Kristen Ashley’s latest, and while I’m not usually into books where SHE’S a Dominatrix, and he’s the submissive, perhaps done KA’s way will make it intense and addicting? Let’s just say I’m curious for sure), American Prince (well this is book #2 and I still have to read #1 first, but this whole forbiddeny trilogy is calling my name!!), and Close Enough to Touch (I love stories about reclusive people… agoraphobic people that have to fight their fears and this one sounds like it’s a love story… and he’s very intrigued by her very strange “allergy”!!), Dangerous Games (this one sounds like it’s going to get crazy. She’s a reporter and she’s just embroiled herself in a political love story that others want to keep silent), Her Secret Ranger (a more usual trope these days – he’s her brother’s best friend – but he’s an Army Ranger *swooney sigh* and I think she’s keeping it a secret from both of them, in regards to WHO she actually is, and not telling her brother who she’s dating 😉 ).
P.S. Don’t forget to check out yesterday’s earlybird list. It’s short and sweet! —> Five Earlybird Book Releases
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Silence Fallen: A Mercy Thompson Novel, Book 10 by Patricia Briggs
- Etched in Bone: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop
- The Deep End by Kristen Ashley
- Brighter Than the Sun: KGI Series, Book 11 by Maya Banks
- Blush for Me: A Fusion Novel, Book 3 by Kristen Proby
- Dangerous Games by Danielle Steel
- Riot: Scarred Souls Series, Book 4 by Tillie Cole
- The Wingman by Natasha Anders
- Every Little Thing: Hart’s Boardwalk, Book 2 by Samantha Young
- Kept from You by Nashoda Rose
- Black Obsidian by Victoria Quinn
- Firestorm: Dark Kings Series, Book 10 by Donna Grant
- The Accidental Familiar: Accidentally Paranormal Series, Book 14 by Dakota Cassidy
- What I Need by J. Daniels
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- American Queen by Sierra Simone <— FORBIDDENY & TUMULTUOUS SOUNDING!!! And I hear it’s awesome. AND!! Book #2 was just released today (below). “…It starts with the President sending his best friend to woo me on his behalf, and it ends with my heart split in two. It starts with buried secrets and dangerous desires…and ends with the three of us bound together…“
Julie:Just finished American Queen and was surprised and shocked. Let’s just say it was nothing like I thought it would be. Some of your readers won’t approve. And I didn’t even know that something was even possible that happened near the end. I must be naive. Also a warning…..ends on a big cliffhanger!!!!! But I loved the book, very good writing.
Tessa: American Queen is about a threesome? *starts looking a little bit more at the book*
Robyn: Yes, American Queen is about a threesome and HOT!
- Treat Me, Thrill Me (One Night with Sole Regret Anthology Book 4) by Olivia Cunning <— OLIVIA CUNNING ALERT!!! TWO-BOOK MINI BUNDLE from her “Sole Regret” rock star series.
- The Seeker Series: Books 1-4 by Amy Reece <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!
- Love Stings Series: Books 1-3 by Evan Grace <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!
- Big: Satan’s Fury MC L. Wilder <— BIKER BOOK, just released and super-bargain priced! He’s the club enforcer and it’s his job to take her down, but… “I can’t get the smart-mouthed beauty out of my head. She’s trouble. The kind of trouble that would turn my whole world upside down, but I don’t give a damn. I want her. Josie Carmichael will be mine, even if that means I’ve got to break her first.”
- Hold You Against Me: A Stripped Standalone by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN MAFIA BOOK SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! He once saved her… “…he isn’t the boy I left behind. He’s a violent man. A criminal. And he’s been waiting for me–the final pawn in a dark game of survival and love...”
- Dirty Doctor: A Novella by Whitney G <— RELEASED YESTERDAY and I’ve already got feedback!!
Marilyn: I read Dirty Doctor in one sitting, and it was sexy and awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!!
- Wrecked by Priscilla West <— JOY HIGHLY RECOMMENDS IT!! Made her think of Travis and Abby!!
- The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott <— RECENT RELEASE FROM AN AUTHOR I LOVE!!! And Cheryl has read it and loved it!!
Cheryl: Finished The Butterfly Project. In a book-love fog now. Loved it, although I did expect more angst. Beautifully written story with broken, but loveable Zelda and Beckett. *sigh* now what to read…
- Chasing Memories by Ellie Wade <— WHOA. CRAZY BLURB ALERT!! SHE HAD A PERFECT LIFE (her husband, and the family the created…) and then they disappeared, and she feels like she’s going crazy. “…one day, I woke up, and he was gone. They were all gone. I can’t accept it. I’m stuck in a reality that isn’t mine, aching for the life I lost, one that made up the very fabric of my soul. How do I find my future when my past won’t stop pulling me under? I’m drowning, struggling to breathe in this existence where nothing makes sense…” Kat found us this super-bargain!!
- Silence Fallen (A Mercy Thompson Novel) by Patricia Briggs <— PATRICIA BRIGGS ALERT!!!
- In Her Dreams (Sisterhood of Jade Book 12) by Billi Jean
- Victoria’s Gun by S. T. Moon
- Souljacker: A Lily Bound Novel by Yasmine Galenorn <— SHE HAS ONE OF HIS TATTOOS… “…the Souljacker—a tattoo-artist-turned-vampire—has escaped from an institution for criminally deranged Supernaturals. And he’s hunting and killing everyone he has ever inked…”
- When A Lioness Pounces (A Lion’s Pride Book 6) by Eve Langlais
- Kissed by Fire A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance (Maidens Book 2) by Michelle Fox
- Her True Match (X-Ops Book 6) by Paige Tyler
- Undiscovered (Amoveo Rising Book 1) by Sara Humphreys
- Lone Bear (Solo Shift Book 1) by Nicole Lake
- Etched in Bone (A Novel of the Others) by Anne Bishop <— ANNE BISHOP ALERT!! “…humans struggle to survive in the shadow of shapeshifters and vampires far more powerful than themselves…“
- Pure Elemental (Evelyn Storm Series Book 3) by Tamara White
- Thunder Wolf (Wolves of Willow Bend Book 11) by Heather Long
- Soar (The Immortal Chronicles Book 3) by Sloane Murphy
- Legend of the Pendragon (The Last Pendragon Saga Book 8) by Sarah Woodbury
- Timeless Desire: Enchanted Keepsakes by Angie Daniels <— TIME TRAVEL!! SHE’S LOOKING FOR A 70’s OUTFIT FOR A COSTUME PARTY… “…she reaches inside the pocket and discovers half of an old heart locket that to her confusion has a young photograph of her grandmother inside. When she heads toward the rear of the shop to question the owner, she’s somehow transported back to 1979…”
- In Death’s Shadow (Rifts Series Book 3) by Siobhan Muir
- Twisted Bonds (Others of Seattle Book 7) by Brandy L Rivers
- The Billionaire Beast: A Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Fairy Tales) by Jackie Ashenden <— HE’S RECLUSIVE & HARD TO WORK FOR (and he has an internal beast…) “Phoebe needs the obscene amount of money that comes with being Nero’s personal assistant for one thing, and one thing only—to pay for the mounting hospital costs that her fiancee’s two-year coma continues to incur. She’s heard rumors that the de Santis beast is a force that cannot be tamed…“
- The Lord of Dreams by C. J. Brightley
- Ghosts of Glenwood Isle by Patricia Blackmoor
- How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— KERRELYN SPARKS ALERT!!! SHE HAS TO MARRY HIM... “…her father has returned with a frightening request. He will be executed unless Luciana returns to the mainland and marries a man feared throughout the land: a terrifying brute known as the Beast.”
- Firestorm: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Firestorm: Volume 4: A Dragon Romance (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant
- Lavos (VLG Book 5) by Laurann Dohner
- The Luck of the Shifters (Grizzly Cove Book 8) by Bianca D’Arc
- Wolf-Bond (Paranormal Werewolf Shapeshifter Romance) (Lyric Hounds) by Mina Carter
- Ice Wolf: A Shifter Romance (Arctic Brotherhood, Book 1) by Jane Godman
- Shadow Wolf: A Shifter Romance (Arctic Brotherhood, Book 2) by Jane Godman
- Ashwin (Gideon’s Riders, Book #1) by Kit Rocha <— KIT ROCHA ALERT!! POST-APOCALYPTIC (Spinoff of the “Beyond” series)!! He’s a soldier and she’s a doctor… “…When Kora fled her life as a military doctor for the Makhai Project, all she wanted was peace—a quiet life where she could heal the sick and injured. The royal Rios family welcomed her like a sister, but she could never forget Ashwin. His sudden reappearance is a second chance—if she can manage to touch his heart…”
- Edge of Power: (Viking Dystopian Romance) by Megan Crane
- Disenchanted: Not Your Typical Fairy Tale Romance by Susan Carroll
- The Deep End (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!!! She’s the domme & even though he’s an alpha in real life, he’s the submissive in hers… “When Amélie invites Olivier to surrender, she gives the alpha submissive what he craves. Soon they both find themselves falling harder than they ever anticipated—but as their connection deepens, the truth about Olivier’s past could destroy everything…“
- Coastal Elite by Kate Canterbary
- A Cowboy for Mary (Hearts of Gold Book 3) by Lizabeth Scott
- Hitting That Sweet Spot (Rogue Series Book 3) by Lara Ward Cosio
- Beautiful Mess (Rock ‘n’ Ink Book 2) by Kasey Lane
- Deep Into Trouble: An Unbroken Heroes Novel by Dawn Ryder
- Home at Last: Sanctuary Island Book 6 by Lily Everett
- American Prince (American Queen Book 2) by Sierra Simone <— FORBIDDENY TRILOGY & PART TWO IS NOW LIVE!!! I hear book #1 (American Queen) is tumultuous and awesome…
- Out of the Blue (Blackwood Security Book 6) by Elise Noble
- Then Came You: A Bradford Sisters Novella by Becky Wade
- The Philanthropist (Trillionaire Boys’ Club) by Aubrey Parker
- Live Wire (Nashville’s Finest Book 2) by Caisey Quinn
- Can’t Fight This Feeling (Spikonos Brothers Book 2) by Miranda Liasson <— HEARTBROKEN BILLIONAIRE NEEDS A DATE FOR HIS BROTHER’S WEDDING… “Drew’s too heartbroken to ever trust any woman again, but the sexy psychologist is the perfect person to deflect his family’s attention as his brother marries the woman Drew once thought was his…“
- Unconditional Surrender (Strike Force Book 1) by Desiree Holt
- Master of Love (Book B!tches 2) by Anne Conley
- Lucky Charm: Book 2 in the Lucky Series by Trish Collins
- Riot: A Scarred Souls Novel by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE ALERT!!! HE’S A FIGHTER FOR HIS MASTER & HE HOPES ONE DAY HE’LL BE FREED, BUT THEN HE SEES HER… “…She was stolen as a child to be the worst type of slave and now master wants her. What he wants, he gets. With a smile, she melts my brutal heart. I have never wanted anything more. I need to make a choice. Freedom or Love. I cannot choose wrong…”
- Stealing Mr. Right (Penelope Blue Book 1) by Tamara Morgan
- Someone to Stay by B. M. Sandy
- Romancing Dr. Love (Sterling University Book 1) by Rebecca Heflin
- Free Falling (Damaged Heroes Book 2) by Sandy James
- The Wingman by Natasha Anders <— HE’S HER FAKE BOYFRIEND FOR A WEDDING ALERT!! “Out at the pub, sexy bad boy Mason Carlisle is a reluctant wingman tasked with entertaining Daisy while his brother flirts with her oldest sister, Daffodil. When the plan fails and Mason’s true intent is revealed, he feels intense guilt...”
- Hopeless: Mystery with a side of BDSM and a kink chaser. by P. Rose
- Undercover (The Manhattanites Book 8) by Avery Aster
- Misguided Control (The Control Series Book 3) by Anna Edwards
- Stormchaser (Cutter Cay) by Cherry Adair
- Wild Card Undercover (Love on the Line) by Kari Lemor
- Blush for Me: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! SHE’S A WINE MANAGER & MEETS HIM ON A PLANE... “…she isn’t afraid of anything. Well, almost anything: she hates to fly. When she’s forced to travel on a death trap with wings, the turbulence from hell has her reaching for any safe haven—including the incredibly handsome guy sitting next to her...”
- Hunter (In the Company of Snipers Book 14) by Irish Winters
- Little White Lies (The Bouquet Catchers Book 2) by Lizzie Shane
- Silver Screen Kisses: An Echo Ridge Anthology (Echo Ridge Romance Book 3)
- Delicate Scars by Alta Hensley <— SHE WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THE GRITTY WORLD OF NIGHT CLUBS... “It all started so simply. I only wanted to write a book about the dark, gritty world of nightclubs, booze, drugs, and sex. I didn’t expect to be sucked in to the point where I could no longer see the light. But I became weak. Axel Rye made me weak. He was wrong in every way. He was a drug dealer, a criminal…“
- Love’s Promise (The First Street Church Romances Book 2) by Melissa Storm
- Bad Debt (Savannah Martin Mysteries Book 14) by Jenna Bennett
- Her Rebel Heart (The Officers’ Ex-Wives Club Book 1) by Jamie Farrell
- Everything I Always Wanted: A Friends to Lovers Romance by Stephanie Nicole Norris
- Rule Master (Rules of Engagement) by Sienna Snow
- Black Obsidian by Victoria Quinn <— DOM/SUB ALERT!! She saw him and thought he was the one who hurt her best friend so she slapped him, multiple times. Hard. “I’d never met a woman who made pain feel so good. I’d never met a woman as strong as myself. I’d never met a woman I wanted to dominate more. I’d never met a woman like her. Rome Moretti. My next submissive...”
- Only Love (The Atonement Duet Book 2) by Selene Chardou
- Coming Home (Windsor Falls Book 1) by Kimberley O’Malley
- Binding Her to Him (Dupree Investigations Book 1) by TL Reeve
- Every Little Thing (Hart’s Boardwalk) by Samantha Young <— SAMANTHA YOUNG ALERT! SHE’S CONTENT BUT THINGS ARE STALE… until she meets HIM. “…She thinks the ex-New Yorker acts superior and that he considers her a small-town nobody. But when Bailey’s blindsided by a betrayal, she’s shocked to discover Vaughn is actually a decent guy. Vaughn admires Bailey’s free spirit, independence, and loyalty. As his passion for her has grown, his antagonism toward her has only worsened...”
- Hot Stuff (Hot Zone Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Hot Number (Hot Zone Book 2) by Carly Phillips
- Hot Item (Hot Zone Book 3) by Carly Phillips
- Hot Property (Hot Zone Book 4) by Carly Phillips
- Next Year, for Sure: A Novel by Zoey Leigh Peterson <— GASP!!!! THIS BLURB!!!! Long term relationship but… “...as content as they are together, an enduring loneliness continues to haunt the dark corners of their relationship. When Chris tells Kathryn about his feelings for Emily, a vivacious young woman he sees often at the Laundromat, Kathryn encourages her boyfriend to pursue this other woman—certain that her bond with Chris is strong enough to weather a little side dalliance...” <— Oh this is troubbbbblllllle…
- The Hollywood Daughter: A Novel by Kate Alcott
- Heart of Fire (Romantic, Passionate, Thrilling Escapes Book 2) by Maxine Barry
- The Marriage Ultimatum by Christine Glover
- Double Down by Nicole Austin
- The Billionaire Takes All (The Sinclairs Book 5) by J. S. Scott <— FAMOUS MOVIE STAR & A GIRL STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET ALERT! “In the space of one magical weekend, the leading man in all her X-rated fantasies whisked her off to Sin City for breathtaking sex, followed by an “accidental” marriage she doesn’t remember…“
- Outlaw: Part 1: The Harrison Street Crew by Katana Collins
- Give Me A Chance (Lake Placid Series Book 2) by Natalie Ann
- The Billionaire’s Double Surrogate: A Billionaire Pregnancy Romance by CJ Howard
- Finding Valor (The Searchers Book 2) by Ripley Proserpina
- Inheriting Love: A Contemporary Billionaire Romance (Violating Protocol Book 1) by DeCota A. Jaymes and Tegan Sutton
- Mask of the Queen by M.J. Compton
- The Red Kiss by Drury Jamison
- Close Enough to Touch: A Novel by Colleen Oakley <— SHE’S A RECLUSE & ALLERGIC TO HUMANS... but then her mom dies… “…and without her financial support, Jubilee is forced to leave home and face the world–and the people in it–that she’s been hiding from. One of those people is Eric Keegan, a man who just moved into town for work…”
- Just Live by Shaan Ranae
- So Screwed (Bad Behavior) by Melissa Marino
- At First Light (An Exclusive Romance) by Mari Madison
- Friends to Forever: Dare to Love (Triumph) by Maya Rossi
- Long Road Home by Marie Meyer
- Brighter Than the Sun (A KGI Novel) by Maya Banks <— MAYA BANKS ALERT!! HE’S EX-MILTARY & SHE HAS A NEW IDENTITY… “Zoe’s had nothing but heartbreak in her life, and she’s determined to start over with a completely new identity, thanks to her college friend, Rusty Kelly. But it’s the gorgeous smile and tender words of Joe Kelly that begin to weaken her resolve to never risk her heart again…“
- Face the Flames (Sugarland Blue Novel) by Jo Davis
- Delicate Ties (Trinity Master Book 8) by Mari Carr and Lila Dubois
- Her Secret Ranger (The Men of at Ease Ranch) by Donna Michaels <— IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST A DARE... but… “If her brother finds out she’s dating—okay, kissing—okay, sleeping with—one of his military buddies, he’ll kill her. Assuming he doesn’t kill his friend first...”
- Dirty Talk, Secret Pleasure by Opal Carew
- A Hope at the End of the World by Sarah Lark
- Catching Carly (Barley Cross Book 2) by Emma Hart <— SHE MAKES BAD DECISIONS… LIKE SEX WITH HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER ALERT!! “I had sex with my best friend’s brother. Zeke Elliott has been a thorn in my side for eleven years. A very sexy, very tempting, very freaking annoying one…”
- Someone to Love: A Darling, VT Novel by Donna Alward
- Flash of Fury (Endgame Ops) by Lea Griffith
- A Recipe for Romance (The Bachelor Bake-Off Book 5) by Lara Van Hulzen
- Cold as Ice (Tempered Steel Series Book 6) by Maggie Adams
- America’s Next Reality Star by Laura Heffernan
- Bedding the Highlander (Bookshots Flames) by Sabrina York and James Patterson
- Dangerous Games: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT! SHE’S A HARD-HITTING REPORTER THAT COVERS DANGEROUS STORIES, and her latest is a political scandal… “…working alongside cameraman Ben Chapman, a deeply private ex–Navy SEAL, Alix revels in the risks and whirlwind pace of her work. But her latest assignment puts her at the center of an explosive story that will reshape many lives, including her own…“
- Finding Love in Miami: Paper & Rich’s Story: My Miami Rude Boy Spin-off by B, Traci
- Temporary Duty: A Career Soldier Military Romance by Tawdra Kandle
- Wanderer (The Nomad Series Book 2) by Janine Infante Bosco
- Return With Honor by Jane Carver
- Sentinel’s Kiss (Sentinels of Babylon) by Jamie K. Schmidt
- The Silver Swan by Amo Jones <— SUPER DARK BULLY BOOK??? Check out the author’s warning (below) “…When she begins Riverside Preparatory Academy, the private school her father has swept her into in The Hamptons, she hopes for a fresh start. What she wasn’t hoping for was the pack of bad boys who run the school; ten, to be exact. When Madison gains the attention of their leader, Bishop Vincent Hayes, a whole new world that she didn’t think existed is exposed to her…” P.S. This author has posted QUITE the warning, saying: “It will most likely stomp all the f**k over people’s hard limits (and not give a sh*t while it’s doing it) and will make you second guess all the morals you thought you had. This most definitely is not looking like a love story right now… more like a….. I don’t even….*shakes head* anyway, I apologise now. You asked for it……….“
- Floria: The Levanté Sisters Series – Book 1 by Louise Rose-Innes
- Radio Red by Mark R. Hunter
- Crossing the Friend Zone (Belmont Beach Brides) by Kelly Eadon
- Dyed and Gone to Heaven (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #3) by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! They are in love and happy but… “Josh is finally living the life he’s always wanted. He has a man who loves him just the way he is and an exciting new career opportunity. All of that feels threatened when a mysterious neighbor moves into the neighborhood. Josh is convinced his presence is more than a coincidence and questions what fate has in store for the happy couple...”
- Through His Eyes: M/M Contemporary Romance Novel by L.M. Roberts and T.G. Vaughn <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- A Little Lesson (Reading, Writing, and Romance Book 1) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!
- Moving Maverick: A Made Marian Novel by Lucy Lennox <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! He’s back in town for a funeral… “Beau Talmadge was always the boy next door, but now he’s no longer a kid. The man is hot as hell and pushes all my buttons in the very best way. I’m supposed to leave in a week. Sell everything, close the door on my past, and walk away forever. So why am I letting myself fall for someone who lives thousands of miles away?“
- Light Up the Night: A Cottonbloom Novel by Laura Trentham
- One Wild Night: A One and Only Texas Novel by Melissa Cutler
- Rope ‘Em (A Giddyup Novel) by Delphine Dryden
- One and Only: A Hale Street Story by Amy Knupp <— DRUMMER IS GRIEVING HIS WIFE & SHE WAS HER BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “…When she takes a job as entertainment manager at a bar not known for its music, she doesn’t bargain for running into Micah, whose late wife was her best friend. She can tell within minutes that he’s still grieving. Out of love for her friend, she attempts to reconnect with the reclusive drummer...”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, Book 4) Bella Andre & Jennifer Skully – March 8th 2017
- Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) by L.A. Fiore – March 10th 2017
- Shade’s Lady: A Reapers MC Novella by Joanna Wylde – March 14th 2017
- Break Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 2) by Tiffany Snow – March 14th 2017
- The Play Mate (Roommates Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – March 14th 2017
- Dirty Souls (Sins Duet Book 2) by Karina Halle – March 19th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
Hah! It must be my lucky week…:P
Tasha, it certainly is your lucky week!! 😀
OMG!!!!!!!!! MARYSE SO MANY OPTIONS WHAT DO WE READ NEXT???? THERE. ARE. JUST. TOO. MANY.
I KNOW YOU’RE PROBABLY STILL WRAPPING UP GSH SO NO WORRIES FOR YOU :ROLL:
Maryse, heads up Harper Sloan link is an issue. Appears book was taken off Amazon. What’s going on?
Thank you Theresa!!! I just took it down, and I DO remember her posting about some recent health issues that had her delaying a book. This might have been the one she was referring to.
*hug* Good catch!!!
Oh my….. so far, The Silver Swan!! I MUST read that. ASAP But first, I need to read Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil. Starting today. Now to check out more of these awesome new releases..
SILVER SWAN for the win!!
And is it just me, or is almost every flipping book a series anymore? It is rare to find standalones…sigh. I don’t always want to have to read several books to get a whole story! This Dean Koontz I’m reading is like Book 1 of 3. When did he start doing series? Ohhh, I guess Odd Thomas maybe.
Silver Swan and Next Year For Sure both sound good! Too many books, not enough time!
EVERYTHING IS A SERIES AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE DAMN BOOK, IF IT’S NOT A DUET, TRILOGY OR SERIES IT’S A “CONTINUATION” WHICH IS BASICALLY A CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHH
I all sorts of want The Silver Swan… Gimme, Gimme, Gimme a dark bully book that is gonna say f**k my limits… *cry* I hate myself so much right now.
LOL Grey!!! Well I think you’re freaking awesome. 😀
Okay – so I just purchased Silver Swan. If any wants to BR, lemme know when you wanna start.
Sigh…Silver Swan is Elite Kings Book #1 turns out. Not sure if it’s a standalone or not.
The two I want are obvious, but Silver Swan. Um… I MUST READ THIS! Bully book. Dark. A private school. *sighs* Catnip.
All you marmie types, did you see Riot by Tillie Cole. Tell me that won’t be tummy twisty angst.
I’m in Lisa and I checked GR and I didn’t say any of the reviews say it’s a cliffy but I asked that question there anyway so let’s give it a few? Oh and you probably shouldn’t count on Maryse to BR or even ask for that matter. AND as it turns out Robin sucks at it too (her own admission), I never knew because she actually did BR with us a couple of times.
Tessa! Yes Riot!!!!!!! I just love this series!
I’m a baaaaaaaad little buddy reader. BAD!
I’m having a Confess hangover. And considering it followed TBP and Mists, it’s probably good Leslie isn’t quite ready for me yet.
OMG…I felt sick to my stomach and my heart just about leapt from my chest just reading the BLURB for Next Year For Sure. I can’t do it. I. Just. Caaaaaaannnnn’t. <—— *said in a whiny voice* Even though the little devil on my shoulder is telling me to. And it's the same devil that is trying to tell me to read the second Ground Rules book and I keep ignoring it!!!!
It sounds like a Marmy….
Lisa…I am with you on the series issue. SO with you. I used to love series, but now? Yeah, I’m kind of over them. Give me a good standalone any day. Not to say I won’t read a series, but the ladies here have to be going CRAZY over it before I will give it a shot, ya know?
So I’ll read it and tell you all how good it is so you are prepared when the series is done? lol
That sounds like an awesome plan Tessa! :kiss:
Michelle, I know you like highlander books. I don’t know if you like audio books but you have to take a sneak listen to this one. Amazon has a sample you can play. This narrator’s brogue is so thick that he’s hard to understand in some places, but it adds so much authenticity to the story to hear it narrated this way.
Highland Fire (Guardians Of The Stone #1)
by Tanya Anne Crosby (Author), James Gillies (narrator)
I’m loving it and just had to share!
Amy, I thought for sure you would want to read Next Year For Sure…..sounds total Marmy!
Tessa, I knew the word “Bully” would light up your world! I want to read it too!
Yeah, okay. I’ll read it.
Next year, for sure.
well done with that “Next year, for sure.” 😉 Clever girl.
I don’t know if you’d like these, but I found some more bargains you might want to take a look at:
Solitude of a Birdcage – Brielle Skye
Zeke (Declan Brothers) – Kelly Gendron
Next August – Kelly Moore
Too Tempting (Lewis Cousins) – Bethany Lopez
Many Sounds of Silence – Alexa Padgett
Riotous Side of Hell – Joy Blood
The Gun Runner – Scott Hildreth
Defying Gravity (Forsaken Sinners #3) – Shelly Morgan
Big (Satan’s Fury MC) – L. Wilder
YAY!!! Thank you Kadi!! 😀
I have been saying for awhile that the buddy reader standards have become slack.
Jean….I’m sorry but Tasha is now my favorite.
*pushes Jean out of favorites place*
Where is the darn font size, bold lettering, underlining when you need it! American Queen, of course!!!! I’m always going to go for the angsty, steam with a twist!
LOL Sharon, I wonder if each book is from each POV?
Silver Swan!!! A little worried abt it perhaps not being standalone? Maryse, did you ever read book 3 of The Royals/Paper Princess?
I have not yet marina…
Fabi – I may just download the sample to hear some good ole Scottish brogue! But if I like it, I’d still prefer to read it. Audiobooks just don’t work for me!
lol I just read the blurb. Amy will not be reading Next Year for Sure. She’d probably come back all pissy and need to run ten miles again.
I’ve been staring at American Queen for a while. That just looks good and steamy.
Titan series number three comes out 3/20! *squee* My Seth! 😀
Lol, Bev! I’m not far in at all yet, but what I’ve read has me really interested. One that I’ve recelently added to my tbr also released today: The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel. It’s pricey so maybe a library read, but the premise has me excited. I love twisty surprises and dark family secrets! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GYQ058A/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1488927524&sr=8-1
Awww bev, you hurt my feelings…..*sniff*
I think it’s ’cause bev needs another fluff and snuggle of her fur… maybe she’s a bit matted today. 😉
LOL Tessa! That is EXACTLY what would happen!! And as special as Aiden is to me, Seth is pretty dang awesome, too. 😉
Here Jean… *pats seat* You can be my favorite.
bev is being uncharacteristically rough today. *snicker*
Aww, it’s ok, Jean! You’re still my book twin!
There are so many on this list I want. For sure, once the restriction is done. I will be getting The Silver Swan; (because that one is ALL me.) Next Year for Sure; American Queen/American Prince; Dangerous Games; the deep end; Treat Me, Thrill Me; Brighter than the Sun… I still haven’t started The Butterfly Project either, although it is loaded onto my kindle… Gah! 🙄 ridiculous, this week’s list is out of control!
Michelle, you don’t even have to download the sample. Just click Audible Narration arrow underneath the cover to listen to a sample.
If you want the Kindle book, it’s free. I think I got the free book and then upgraded to the Audible book for $1.99 because I couldn’t resist the accent. 🙂
Aiden is too. Alex and Seth wouldn’t have worked.
erm, because of the issues in the story. Yeah, and that’s as much as I’ll say. 😀
Fabi, that accent is awesome! Makes me miss my Jamie from Outlander. I cant believe we have to wait til September. I think I’d have to follow along on ebook while listening to audio as accent so thick. Hee hee
Leslie, the first little bit of the book I was like, dang, I think it’s English but I’m only catching one in every five words. :-/. I got used to it though and I’m only occasionally missing a word here and there now.
I wish Laura was still here so she could verify if that’s an honest to goodness Scottish brogue or if it’s someone doing an imitation accent.
Maryse…did you catch my question (last week I think?) for your Q&A post?
Amy I do not have your question (or I missed it ’cause it’s not on tomorrow’s last post)…
Can you send it to me again here or in email? Or I can back search. FOR SURE I want your question!!!
Sorry, Jean. I’m very fickle. Tasha is reading Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil. I didn’t think anyone would…..so I’m super happy.
After she reads and rates it she will totally drop down again.
OMG you guys have me cackling out loud.
The super-fickle, fluffy, frowny puppy that is bev.
I love you guys!!!!!
Yeah Jean. I read Simon and I never even got elevated!
Hahaha, at least you’re honest Bev!
No, you did.
Amy used to be ahead of you.
Lol. Ok, this is just getting mean now.
I like everyone the same.
I had actually begun to read a few pages of Simon a couple days ago, was preparing to commit and then the email for TtTStD came in and I squirreled. Bc I own Simon, so who knows how long he’ll have to wait again…
Tasha, Simon ‘ s a treasure.
Blahahaha!! You girls are crazy!
Thank you Amy and Grey!
sheesh Maryse, you have made waaaaiiiit for part 3 of your trilogy. Even worse than waiting on your reviews. 😉
I’ll find it and send it to you, Maryse. 😉
What are you all reading?
I haven’t started either of my pre orders yet.
I’m about to start an ARC of Insight by Santino Hassell. squeeeeeeeeeeee. It releases next week. I’ve been trying to hold off until closer to release day, but I can’t wait any longer. 🙂
I had no idea The Darkest Minds was becoming a movie! Or if I did, I completely forgot….https://ew.com/movies/2017/03/07/mandy-moore-darkest-minds/
Hey, everyone! I hardly remember when I posted last–the last 9 days are a bit fuzzy! Lol
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that all is going ahead of schedule and I’m going home TODAY! And I can’t wait! I’ll come back again later and fill y’all in on everything when I have my laptop. Since I only have a ‘dino-phone’, trying to type on my kindle is just too tedious with ‘I.V. arms’. Will check back in later–I’m ready to take advantage of my time to take it easy and get some reading done!
Best news ever!!! 😀 <3
Yay!!! Omg Nay, so super excited for this news! We are so happy for you!
I haven’t started reading anything yet… I’ve been sick (head/chest cold) so I have been sleeping thanks to Dayquil/nyquil if I’m not working. Which pretty much sucks, as there is so much shiny and pretty up there tempting me to break my resolution not to buy anything. I finally feel a little bit more like myself today. I may dig into The Butterfly Project because that is what I was scheduled to read before I caught this disgusting plague of sickness 😆
Nay!!!!!! So relieved things are going well. We are all thinking about you. Cant wait for you to get back in full swing. We need some good buddy readers around here.
Nay! I can’t believe you’re already going home. I’m so happy for you!!!
That’s great news Renee! So happy to hear from you!
So happy to see your words again, Nay. Have missed you and sent bazillions of prayers for quick healing your way. Hope you feel up to reading soon!!!
Yay, Nay! So glad to hear all is going well and you are on your way home.
Tessa, apparently Wintersong will have a sequel.
Nay!!! I’m so thrilled to hear your wonderful news!! 😀
Welcome back soon Nay! We missed you!
*holds up Written in Red*
*holds up A Place to Call Home*
*holds up Jellicoe Road*
*raises left eyebrow to bev*
bev???? WRITTEN IN RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY MY LOVELIES!
Amy, didn’t you already read JR before I ever mentioned it?
Ok, R did say I smell so new order:
Leslie (she is my bff)
Girls rule, boys drool!!!
Ela, I promise I read WiR. Actually I’ve read it 3x.
I know, I didn’t realize that there is a protest. That women were supposed to stay home from work and not buy anything to demonstrate our economic power. But I’m at work and need dog food.
I think it’s cool though and am curious if they will have #s on the news.
Don’t worry Robin, I’m on bev’s lower list as well…
bev, I meant Amy should read WiR, I actually believe YOU’ve read it since you rec’d it to everyone and their families…. 😆
The bottom is closer to the bar Ela…
That it is….LOL
Yeh, Nay that is wonderful news!!!
Grey, I’m just over the lovely plague. Terrible this year. I blame the little germ factories I work with!!
I read Cheater. I had a really hard time getting into it, I almost dnf. I’m glad I stuck with it, because it did get better. Definitely not a 5 star, maybe 2 for beginning and somewhere 3.5-4 for middle to end.
Sure I’m somewhere close to you on Bev’s list, R!! Bottom’s not so bad, can’t disappoint then.
Yeah! I’m so glad you are doing better Nay!
Bev, I thought it might with that ending. It had a complete ending, but a second one would be much appreciated.
Silver Swan, loving it though (I can’t believe I’m saying this) it has some major editing issues. Warning about that.
Nay! Sending get well wishes your way!
Wow, I didn’t even make bev’s list now and I’ve read a ton of her recs!
Grey, I’ve been sick too! We really are twins!
Cheryl, I read Cheater too and agree….took me a while to get into it, but once I finished, I kinda liked it, ya know?
Trying to pick my next book now, which sometimes takes hours……
Of course you didn’t Jean! That’s because you and I share similar book tastes…NO?????
Nope bev…I *may* have clicked it on sale and then read it after your rec (and loving the cover) or maybe I clicked it on your rec alone, but either way from what I remember it was all because of your encouragement. Oh, and also…
*holds up Undecided*
JEAN DO THE DEEP END!
Yes Ela, you are my triplet! Are you reading TDE now?
Did anybody see that book Doll House by John Hunt. It’s free today! I’m intrigued!
*sits on edge of seat waiting with bated breath for Maryse to publish part 3*
Oh yeah, Leslie and Ela. That’s making the post.
Won’t be long… 😉
Okay you guys it’s up BUT!!!!!
It’s only 75% done. I’m still adding in bev’s funny moments and then the “first comments ever”
But NOW you’ll see why it took me so long to post. This is the longest trilogy conclusion EVER: https://www.maryse.net/editorial/happy-8th-birthday-blog-the-trilogy-conclusion-lets-reminisce-part-3.html
Yes Jean, I’m reading it now and loving!
I’m afraid of dolls ever since…
Leslie? Maybe you should hold your breath? THEN Maryse will post it??? Along with her review of GSH because of course she read it 🙄
I’m being a good BR this time! I’m at 20% of Rock Bottom! *pats self on back*
R…seriously?!? OMG I’M SO FREAKING EXCITED TO RE-LIVE IT VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU!!!!!!
*takes deep breath*
I’m good now.
I’m scared Amy! I think I know what’s coming and I’m not ready!
Oh, and here’s a theme song for your listening pleasure, R…
*starting to turn blue from holding breath*
It’s gonna hurt, R. And I mean HURT.
But they are so very worth it.
Ok Leslie, breathe…. Maryse posted an update so yeah, breathe!
Robin….YOU ARE SCREWED SO VERY SCREWED…IT’S GONNA HURT LIKE ALL GET OUT AND YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO BREATHE
Leslie we need to discuss Manny’s custody schedule…
Jesus this song is giving me anxiety Amy!!!!
It can’t possibly be worse than Mists…right?
I couldnt even listen to the song. Sad music freaks me out and I’m totally scared about what Tristan is going to do!!
Mists????? yeah ah sure just watch
Yeah Ela, but you Mists destroyed me. You were fine through most of it!
I’m buying that song right now! Thank’s Amy. Make the drinks STRONG.
I just grabbed Doll House – sigh. You can’t clear your TBR when you read one, but add 10. I think I’m up to having to live to be 180 to get them all done if I read one a day!!!
And you are KILLING me with this Rock Bottom…I love so good angstiness (yes, it’s a word cuz I say it is!!!)
Now I one-clicked Doll House… oh the squirrel in me.
Oh R… But it’s so worth it! *fluffs pillows in the blankie fort and gets more Kleenex ready*
*pokes Amy* our babies are growing up! We better make sure we have enough booze on standby…
Tessa…editing issues? Oh God, really? IDK if I dare read it then. Just because I’ve been doing so many of these beta/ARC edits. I don’t want to be insulting if I read it and then send the author a note saying hey…BTW here’s a list of everything you may want to change. But the blurb sounds so good. Ugh decisions….
Leslie I found our hangover book. This looks happy –> https://www.amazon.com/Gas-We-Pass-Story-Farts/dp/0916291529/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1488997555&sr=1-9&keywords=farts
“It can’t possibly be worse than Mists…right?”
*slides Manny over to R*
And I am in LOVE with that song. Her voice, the lyrics, the music…haunting and heart-wrenching and oh so beautiful.
ROTFLMAO book on Farts??? Really? A happy book?????
I think this is more HAPPY:
Ela!! What is THAT?
A HAPPY book…. we learn how to bread wolfies…
LOL Grey!!! They ARE growing up…we did good! 😀
♫ Hold me like you never lost your patience, tell me that you love me more than hate me all the time, and you’re still mi-i-ne & #9835;
♫ Just that you could cut me loose, whoa-oh, after everything I’ve lost on you, is it lost on you ♫
How to bread wolfies… Like what kind of bread, wheat, rye? *giggle* and why are we breading them??
I’m thinking probably something more like this:
That’s it. I can’t take it. This was the inspiration for Beckett from TBP. I’m just going to stare at it the rest of the day and *not* think of Tristan. It’s possible he has something caught in his eye, IDK. Lisa and I will take care of him… https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYytA8Dib2/?taken-by=bendahlhausofficial
Diet Peach Snapple ALL over the desk. I hope you guys know I have to keep my laptop pushed so far back I can barely reach it!
R., who is that hottie????
Speaking of Dollhouse lol. He’s a German model, Ben Dahlhaus! Yep. Latest crush. He’s pretty smokin’ with long hair too.
Bwahaha Maryse,that reminds me of the day Snapchat had the bread filter, I had a good time that day…
OMG I want to eat those doggie breads!!!
OMG! Grey!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO I think I like wheat wolfies???
Maryse!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOT SNORT
On the book, it really is that good. The editing issues just are there, and I feel like cleaning it up. (I have excessive taste in music. I like all kinds.) *facepalms*
So, if we bread them, is it chicken fried wolf? That’s rather disturbing.
R. Oh, it’s gonna hurt so much. That book takes devastation to new heights. *sighs* Yet, I absolutely love the series. The second book is just so um… You have a blankie fort, right?
I’m beginning to think I should have picked this for my Marmy!
Amy, you’re taking a little too much pleasure in our R.’s imminent kick the loving crap out of your heart and gut and turn around and run it over whooping she’s gonna get!!
I think it’s funny that no one is freaking out over Leslie! She’s the anti-marmy lightweight! But I’m the one panicking!
Huh, that’s funny, I thought it was a guy singing. :>
OMG Marsye I did a perfect spit take on my laptop. That was great!!!
What’s Leslie reading?
The same thing! We’re BR’ing!
I’m just enjoying her anxiety because I love that couple SO FREAKING MUCH!!!
With most Marmy books, what stands out months and even years later to me is the “what” that happened. With the T&D series, it’s the “THEM” that I still remember along with all the love, hotness, and turmoil. And the ending and epilogue in book 3…oh, my heart. Be still my beating heart.
So YES, I’m IMMENSE pleasure in R’s heart whooping!! 😆
*taking immense pleasure
We need an edit feature here.
Just about a quarter of the way into this book, so not far, but I feel like so much has happened already. I’m loving it! This is so my kinda book…loving the mystery, intrigue and delving more into the characters.
Cheryl…watch the video here:
Makes my heart ache. Especially the very last scene. 😥
God Amy I can’t stop with this song!
R, right?!? It’s so damn addictive!
I seriously repeated it three times on the way to work just yesterday.
I’m downloading her entire catalog right now. It’s like raw Gwen Stefani.
It’s because Leslie is not flipping out or at least hiding it quite well unlike you!
Dude. Leslie isn’t listening to this music! And fine. I’ll deny you my reaction. I’ll cry/stress/freak privately. 😛
Tasha, you mean Tell the truth? ??
Amy it’s like Gwen Stefani meets Tiny Tim in a non Insidious sort of way.
Oh, and by the way R…Badger should DEFINITELY be your Marmy month read.
Just sayin’. 😉
It is. I’m waiting for Nay 🙂
Yes, Tell the Truth, Bev! Really loving it so far. I won’t be able to jump back in until tonight, but I want to.
Sorry Robin 😉
It’s cool. Everything’s fine. *whistles*
Except for all the things she lost on you.
*bites lip and looks innocently at R*
My husband just went to the pharmacy (slash gift store) and came home with a local bottle of cabernet and a hand painted wine glass, so as soon as I finish working for the day we’re blasting all my new music and having a wine night. 😀
I kept waiting for a jump from the building or bridge but not the reverse of who I thought it was about!!
Damn, just thinking about Tristen and Danika that was the most f*cked up, dysfunctional couple I ever loved!! I miss that series.
Cheryl, I know!!! The heartbreaking acceptance at the end of the video is what gets me every time. Every. Time.
But the lyrics…oh my, the lyrics. THAT is what makes me relate the song to Tristan and Danika.
Okay, for something a little less heartache-y…the ultimate “f$&k you” breakup song:
♫ You’ll never see me again, so now who’s gonna cry for you! ♫
That Cry For You song is GREAT when I go on a run.
Oh and for those of you who don’t like to run…
I want another T&D… Is that too much to ask? *Sigh*
Cheryl, yep… I caught the plague from my office too 😆
Speaking of music… Have you guys listened to the new Ed Sheeran album?
*hugz Nay* Great to hear from you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Trust me, Leslie is freaking out!!!! Hee hee
Ive tried watching song video twice….it was beautiful song but Im gonna wait til after I finish book to watch it. No sense getting at teary now.
Oh god. I can’t breathe. This: “So…I’m..hey, how many times a day are you texting about penises? Heh, see mine wants to change penises to ponies. I think you have a much more exciting life.;-)”
R, me too. I cant stop giggling.
Amy, how do you know about this band? Now my husband and brother in law are obsessed!
Oh, gosh. Anyone else worried about what you once may of said?
What band? I missed the band.
Tasha, I really enjoyed the cast of characters. Especially Bish.
Singer, not band. Sorry. “LP.” The song she recommended for Rock Bottom. But of course now I’m drinking wine and jamming instead of reading! 😀
R…I heard it on a local Seattle alternative rock station which plays an AMAZING amount of songs I end up loving. My iTunes library has exploded since finding that station! 😀
I will say she recommended for the whole series “All of Me” by John Legend. Does that help with the tummy troubles?
Alright, finally listened to the song. I liked it except the whistle. It’s the same sound my dad would whistle when we were slow telling us to hurry up.
Oh, I should say this here. Silver Swan had the potential to be a total five star rave forever type book for me, but the editing… GAH. The author needed to go back to the first 15 percent and really fix the character to match the rest of the book. Her personality was in flux until then. *shakes head* Seriously, some things just were random didn’t make sense type things.
And all I can think of is this.
Oopsie, wrong thread haha!
OMG Tessa…the whistle… *snort*
Maryse, congrats on the interview.
I’ll send you a link Fabi!
That was awesome. Thanks R.
Yeah, what interview? Geez R, you’re all up in there and got all the latest and greatest news along side bev…
Amy Harmon released the title and blurb for the next book after The Bird and the Sword! Ahh, Im so excited!! 😀
We just read her fb updates in the side bar.
So, question for all you make-up lovers: do ya’ll fill your brows? I’m not a huge make-up person, I wear it a few times a year. Even though I like the look with it on better, it’s not something I like to incorporate into my routine and it took a long time to be comfortable without so, there’s that. And when I do wear, I like the most natural look possible. Anyway, I know this brow filling thing is a trend, but I would’ve never considered doing it for myself. And my hairdresser begged me to fill my brows just to see what it would look like, and I might like it. Maybe. But, I hate the thought of make up on my eyebrows, it weirds me out. And my husband said they looked better when I pointed out there was something different, it took him a while to figure it out *rolls eyes*, but he said they looked thicker and he liked them better. Which irritated me. Lol. But then I told him it was make-up and his face got all screwy and he was weirded out. Which was my reaction also to the whole thing, so I understand. But I still *might* like the look of them. So anyway, do you fill?
What’s a side bar?
How did he think they got so thick?
No, I’m not a makeup person. I have very pale brows and lashes. One time I had a complimentary make up thing and yes they looked “better”. But, no.
Lol, maybe wrong word.
On my phone if scroll down to bottom of home page I can see Maryse ‘ s FB updates. On computer it is to the side.
I didn’t know about the sidebar either! I just follow her on FB and Twitter.
I fill mine in with a pencil, Tasha. VERY lightly. And it has a mascara wand to blend it in. It looks natural IMO, especially compared to what my teenage daughter and her friends do that is downright frightening. Getting the right color is important. I went to Sephora and the first one they sold me was too red. I returned it and they tried something else that’s perfect. I know much less about makeup than these other girls, but I’ll give you the name of it here shortly if they don’t have a better suggestion.
My brows are slowly disappearing so I *have* to fill them in, but I would probably do it anyway even if it wasn’t a necessity because I am a little crazy about makeup in general. As in a full face of makeup every time I leave the house, even if it is an early day and I’m leaving at 4:00 in the morning.
I devotedly use Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade with a Makeup Forever tiny stiff-bristled brush and Anastasia BH Brow Wiz pencil.
I actually have a consultation appointment for brow microblading so we’ll see how that goes…
Tasha, your eyebrow post made me giggle. I’m not a makeup person either but even when I was I never did eyebrow thing. Despite being a dark brunette, I have always had thin, light eyebrows. Darkening them freaks me out and I felt really weird when they did them at Sephora. However, I bet you could find a product that could subtlety enhance them that you would be comfortable with. Me, I’m too lazy for even mascara. I do foundation, very light shadow on lids and lip balm.
Amy, whats brow microblading?? Also, anyone know what the heck that eyebrow threading thing they do in the middle of the mall is???
Aaahhh, thats cool. A permanent brow thingy.
I love make up but rarely wear it. My eyebrows are naturally thick, so that’s not an issue. I do need to get an eyebrow color thing, like they have for eyelashes. In the summer, I swim so much both eyelashes and eyebrows become so blonde, they become invisible.
What woke me up was the insistent beep beep beep of the little machine that was monitoring his dying heart.
Fall from Grace by Christine Zolendz
That first chapter made me cry!
FLT: “I took a deep breath, my face buried in the most divine chest in the world.” R.K. Lilley, Rock Bottom
At 43% Curled in a ball. Waiting to be kicked in the gut…
Yay!!!!!!!!! A second book in The Bird and the Sword! So excited!!!!
I love love love collecting makeup and have a ton but do I actually wear it/use it …..nope (maybe a few times a year)…I basically go to work with the face I wake up with.
But I do have a brow pencil that I really like when and if I use it…I use the “universal shade” I’m a dark brunette with a dark complexion, I just use a little bit more to make it match ME….LOL
Tessa!! That one is SO fun! 😀
Oh R…that gut kick is a-comin’. And I have Manny and Jager ready for when it does…
Lemme say, that that kick was so extreme that I still remember it to this day with full details. *sighs* Sooooo good.
Amy. I’m seriously still obsessed with LP. It wasn’t the wine as previously suspected. At the end of the video, is that a DIFFERENT chick? OMG. I have video angst.
He thought I dyed them or something, his guessing game was ridiculous. Lol. Shw used Youngblood cosmetics, something like this: https://www.zestbeauty.com/youngblood-brow-artiste-3g.html?currency=USD&gclid=Cj0KEQiAl4TGBRDhgvmikdHPsdABEiQAtBcc8AgPjhF5yQ07WjKCk8zRf1tZbDq2s_7rmngKDAUErCMaAirE8P8HAQ#234=225&fo_c=1363&fo_k=42652294361277bf1662fa49cb609603&fo_s=gplaus
My brows are like a sandy grayish? color and they’re not thick, but I don’t think they’re overly thin. Maybe a little thinner than I’d like, and one is a tad shorter than the other. I was stressing over weather they were waterproof (could you imagine the streaks on a rainy day? haha) or sleeping like that or when I have an itch and how to apply…it’s completely foreign to me and I’m not sure if I’ll continue or not, but I’m considering. And thanks for all the info on what you guys use. Amy, microblading actually sounds really cool and I like that it’s low maintenance!
That gut will twist!
FLT: From the prologue- “They call him Scouser Jimmy at the construction site.”
Chapter 1- “Bish dreamt of his son again.” Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil by Melina Marchetta
FLT: Not every story has a happy ending. Some only hold a happy beginning. (I know, 2 lines, but whatever!) (Five Stages of Falling in Love, Rachel Higginson)
Jean is that your March challenge pick? I’ve heard it’s super marmy.
“Amelie sat in the semicircle booth at the back of the club, her lips to the rim of her champagne glass, her eyes to the bodies moving through the large space in front of her, her mind wondering when it had happened.” The Deep End, Kristen Ashley
Two weeks ago, someone had stolen Nate’s car.
Insight by Santino Hassell
I guess it could be. I never really made a decision on my March read, but yes, very Marmy-like!
Ela, I’m letting you be guinea pig for The Deep End. Keep me posted!
Daughter of Smoke and Bone is on my Goodreads deal of the day for 2.99 from 9.99. This has been on my tbr, so I’m one clicking! I know Bev recently read and I think it was Tessa? who said it was really good.
R…it IS a different chick which is why the ending kills me. That sad, final acceptance and moving on even as it flashes back to the original girl’s face a couple of times. *oomph* But I really do love LP’s music and especially that song. Definitely my favorite one.
OOH! Did you ever see this video I posted a while back? Maryse was NOT pleased with me. *giggle* This singer is another favorite of mine:
Oh GOD! Jean… *grabs pillows, Kleenex, Godiva and 3 bottles of wine… And snatches Manny for you,* that one hurt so bad!!! Coincidentally, it was my last 5 star read of 2016 before the 6 month drought happened…
FLT- To the stories that f**k you so good you’ll need a cigarette. (*giggle* this is the dedication, not the first line, but still) OK the real FL for FLT- THE SCHOOL HALLWAYS CAVE IN on me as I walk through what would be my first day at Riverside Preparatory Academy. ~ The Silver Swan by Amo Jones.
Well, maybe this will be my first line is Lisa is ready to read it. If not, I will wait for her, and read my March challenge read. Which I think Maryse is going to be super excited to hear… 😆
FLT: “I took a deep breath, my face buried in the most divine chest in the world.”
Rock Bottom by R.K. Lilley
I don’t think Lisa can read it since she’s the one who loaned it to you. 🙂
Walking by a group of young teens ….and seriously. Mothers if you have boys you have to teach them how to speak about girls. Or maybe teach the girls what’s acceptable to be spoken about them.
I have both bev, and let me tell you what… They all know what *is* and what is *not* appropriate, and would fear the wrath of Mom should they not behave in a way that is expected of them. I do not suffer fools… If you know what I mean, LOL.
Yeah, I’ve gone through a lot of tissues already.
Amy!!! We need a 5 stages cocktail!
Yep, I could use a cocktail! The writing is flawless…. loving this book! Can’t put it down and I’m stupid for waiting so long to read it!
I guess teens always try and impress and show off for each other no matter what.
I need a reading vacation.
I had scheduled a reading vacation for this month. A week off to do nothing but read. Alas, it’s looking like I’m going to have to postpone it as I’ve been swamped with work the last couple of days.
“They” KNEW and took steps to SABOTAGE. <— There's a new plotline 😉
I am too, Fabi. I need to do a big spring cleaning and de clutter at home and work, lol.
So….I got a Salt Rock Lamp for work, you know to de-stress and cleanse the air etc etc etc…. Anyone believe this will work?
I’m curious to see if it works, too. I’d like one…
Jean that is one of my 5-star favorites!!!!!! :D!!!!
I am loving it Maryse!
Okay, tonight I’m whipping up 5-to-10 cocktails in honor of Jean reading Five Stages!!
*sigh* I loved that book even if it did hurt my heart. So beautifully written…
Whoops, forgot to post the recipe:
Oh man, they look strong and like just what I need!! Lol! Seriously, could there be a man like Ben in this world….he is just too perfect!
Could you call your husband Ben?
…..if that was his name, I could…..lol
hahaha Jean! yeah, me too. lol!!!
Tell him you want to try something new. Set the Ground Rules.
Thanks for including me on this list <3 Who knew there were so many releases on March 7?!