WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! KARINA HALLE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! Bad at Love: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance BEST FRIENDS TRY DATING EACH OTHER… ➔➔➔➔➔
“Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be the sexy Brit’s girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly.
There’s only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing– they’ll date each other. On paper, it’s the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly.”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! A bunch of exciting, or heartwarming, or thrilling, or infuriating, or gasp-worthy love stories are in our midst! In fact…
<— I’m extra-highlighting this one (Begin Again: Allie and Kaden’s Story) ’cause 1.) I hear he’s a HUGE jerk-face (bully-like?) and 2.) some of our book-buds read it early (while I was stuck in a hurricane, in fact!! LOL!!) and they LOVED it!
Maryse: What’s all this talk about the jerk in Begin Again?? I just heard of this book now because someone tweeted me saying they can’t wait for my review of it. And I’m all… what what what? Then I come here and you guys are talking about it too, AND there’s a jerk in it? Oooooh do tell!!! !!!
Tessa: LOVED the jerk from Begin Again. Just absolutely adored it. … (OMG, he’s such a jerk too!! Thank you Jean for recommending it.). All the rest of her books are in German… grr! I want to read them all!
Melinda: Just finished Begin again by Mona Kasten 5 stars for me. Jean’s recommendation. Really great book. Couldn’t put it down. Trying to read during lunch at work they kept interrupting me. So annoying. Jokes. Don’t you just love the full on love for a good book.
Maryse: YAY Melinda!!! You guys are making me so JEALOUS with this Begin Again book. I am ON IT!!!!!
Tessa: He’s an absolute jerk in the beginning. He needs a roommate and she needs a room, but he has rules and is just mean. It really was awesome.
Jean: Yay! I’m loving all the love for Begin Again!!! So great! Yes Maryse, a jerk! And he could be seriously brutal at times!
P.S. Just in case you missed this yesterday, my latest book review is up (and I gave this FIVE stars!!). IT. WAS. AMAZING!!! This is all I’m in the mood for right now, and I WANT MORE LIKE THIS!! ➔ Book Review – Wait for It by Mariana Zapata
Oh and don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ 23 Monday Earlybird Book Releases
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Hardcore Twenty-Four: Stephanie Plum, Book 24 by Janet Evanovich
- Defiant Queen by Meghan March
- Obsession Mine: Tormentor Mine, Book 2 by Anna Zaires
- Halo: Legacy of Onyx by Matt Forbeck
- Bodyguard: Hollywood A-List, Book 2 by CD Reiss
- Fear the Beard: Dixie Warden Rejects MC Series, Book 2 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Dyeing to be Loved: Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, Volume 1 by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE
- Artemis by Andy Weir
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (P.S. TODAY is the LAST SALE DAY for many of these!! NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.)
- Sinners of Saint series by L.J. Shen <— MAJOR ALPHA-MALES ALERT!! MichelleS had a mini reading-spree and recommends this series!
MichelleS: So what HAVE I read? Well, I read the Sinners of Saint books by L.J. Shen. They are all stand alones, but about the same group of guys. They were super hot, and had major alpha heroes. I liked the angst and the second chance romances. Highly recommend.
- Love on the Edge of Time by Julie Richman <— FORBIDDEN & UNREQUITED LOVE? ALERT!! RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! In fact it sounds like a sort of… love triangle and a destined soulmate awesome love story!!
Heather: I started the book this morning, and just finished it! OMG! I’m in love with Jesse, and I’m still soooo emotional and just want more! NOW! lol
- White Wolf (Sons of Rome Book 1) by Lauren Gilley <— LAUREN GILLEY’S LATEST & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! MichelleS is also reading this one!!
MichelleS: I am currently reading Lauren Gilley’s newest one – White Wolf. OMG. This girl can write. I already knew that, because her other series is a must read, but she is writing paranormal? And doing it well. Complex, slow, but amazing!
- To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause it’s Tessa’s recommendation to ME for what I should read after my beloved “Wait For It”
Tessa: you were asking for another book that people loved. To Hate Jason Thorne by Ella Maise. It’s all that I love a fun, light angst book. I was smiling HUGE throughout it.
- Most of All You: A Love Story by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN’S LATEST and we have feedback!!
Summer: This book was amazing! I could not put it down! Two damaged souls who beautifully come together and build an amazing story of survival and beauty! Just had to recommend it 5 beautiful stars for me
- Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir <— ANDY WEIR ALERT!! (Author of “The Martian” which I LOVED!!!!! In fact, here’s my Book Review of The Martian – 5 stars)
- Leap of the Lion (The Wild Hunt Legacy Book 4) by Cherise Sinclair
- Rydak’s Fall (A World Beyond Book 5) by Michelle Howard
- Running Wild (The Real Werewives of Alaska Book 1) by Kristen Strassel
- Change in Time by Robyn Nix
- HALO: Legacy of Onyx by Matt Forbeck
- Begin Again: Allie and Kaden’s Story by Mona Kasten <— I’M HEARING BIG, BRUTAL JERK-FACE ALERT!!!! See the comments all the way at the top of the post. Eeeeeeeeeep!!! 😀
- Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers Book 3) by Rebecca Zanetti
- Defiant Queen (Anti-Heroes Collection Book 2) by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH’S LATEST ALERT!!! “Defiant Queen is the second book of the Mount Trilogy, and should be read following Ruthless King. Mount and Keira’s story concludes in Sinful Empire.”
- American Drifter: A Thriller by Heather Graham and Chad Michael Murray <— DRUG LORD DANGER ALERT!! “...Then he meets the enchanting Natal, an impassioned journalist and free spirit—who lives with the gangster that rules much of Rio. As their romance blossoms, River and Natal flee together into the interior of Brazil, where they are pursued by the sadistic drug lord, Tio Amato, and his men. When River is forced to kill one of those men, the chase becomes even deadlier...”
- Justice for Erin (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Book 9) by Susan Stoker
- Bachelor SEAL (Sleeper SEALs Book 5) by Sharon Hamilton
- At Your Service (Masters and Mercenaries: Topped Book 4) by Lexi Blake
- Limitless Love (The Lotus House Series Book 4) by Audrey Carlan
- Road to Joy (Dogs of Fire) by Piper Davenport
- Dead Heat (Outlaw Ridge, Texas Book 2) by Joan Reeves
- Rock Solid by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde <— HE HELPS A STRANDED WOMAN IN AN AIRPORT ALERT!!! P.S. I LOVVVVVE THIS COVER. 😉 “Connor Prescott doesn’t do one night stands (yes, ladies, he’s an anomaly) so when he meets a beautiful woman during a snowed in night at the airport who wants to forget her heartache, he makes an exception. Their night together is incendiary, and by morning Connor wants more . . . except his sexy stranger is gone. He’s pretty sure he’ll never see her again, until three and a half years later she finds him, and changes his entire world with three little words . . . You’re a daddy…”
- Issued to the Bride One Marine (Brides of Chance Creek Book 4) by Cora Seton
- Consent (The Loan Shark Duet Book 2) by Charmaine Pauls
- O Christmas Bree by Erynn Mangum
- Curveball Baby by J.M. Maurer
- My Mobster <— MOBSTER ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “This is a collection of novels that will show you just how tempting their world can be. Whether it’s a cruel Russian mobster with a fierce lust to possess the woman he loves, or the man who embraces his true mafia heritage in order to get what he wants—these mobsters will bring you to your knees… …whether you want them to or not.”
- My Real Imaginary Life by Kassy Tayler
- Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1) by Amo Jones <— AMY JONES ALERT!!! THE PRESIDENT’S DAUGHTER IS MARRYING SOMEONE SHE’S TERRIFIED OF… “...I’d dream of having a simple life. A life where I wasn’t marrying the scariest man I have ever met. Well, I thought I had just met him, but it turns out, there’s so much I don’t know about myself. That’s all thanks to a past so twisted, so warped, that no amount of money, or presidential status could wipe it clean…”
- A Cold Dark Promise: A Wedding Novella (Cold Justice Book 9) by Toni Anderson
- Beach Wedding: An Emerald Isle, NC Novel (#3) (Emerald Isle, NC Stories) by Grace Greene
- Finding Perfection (Beautifully Flawed Book 3) by Cassandra Giovanni
- Shackled Heart (Homeward Bound Series Book 1) by Crystal Joy
- Grady (Must Love Rock Stars) by Gretchen Rily
- Obsession Mine (Tormentor Mine Book 2) by Anna Zaires <— ANNA ZAIRES ALERT!! OH WOWWWWW!! HE’S OBSESSED WITH HER!! “I stole her in the night. Caged her because I can’t live without her. She’s my love, my addiction, my obsession. I will do anything to keep Sara mine.” Not sure if this has to be read in order, but it sure sounds awesome!
- Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire Series Book 2) by Ruth Cardello
- Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures Book 7) by Meredith Wild & Mia Michelle <— THE SOLITARY GIRL & THE POPULAR JOCK ALERT!!! “Like most girls at Ridgeville High, Clare Winston has spent years fantasizing about sexy star quarterback Eric Hayward. He’s gorgeous, talented, and untouchable. While Clare studies her way to the top of the senior class, Eric and his best friend Travis Whyte have stayed busy throwing game-winning passes and taking the cheer squad to bed...”
- Blaze (Big D Escort Service Book 2) by Willow Summers
- Wild Hearts (Wild Hearts series) by Vivian Wood
- Say I Do in Good Hope (A Good Hope Novel Book 5) by Cindy Kirk
- Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List Book 2) by C.D. Reiss <— C.D. REISS ALERT!!! She’s a professional dancer and her ex is stalker her… “...As a world-class dancer at the height of her career, Emily enjoys all the perks of fame—the parties, the glamour, the tours—but they’ve also attracted the attention of a dangerous ex-boyfriend hell-bent on getting her back. Enter Carter Kincaid, a bodyguard so crushingly sexy he takes her breath away…”
- The Bed Mate: A Room Mate Novella by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!! HE SUDDENLY STARTS NOTICING HIS BEST FRIEND, MAGGIE… “...Fresh off a bad breakup of her own, I invite Maggie to my guy’s skiing weekend knowing she needs an escape from reality. But then something funny starts to happen. I start noticing things about her that I never noticed before. She’s beautiful and doesn’t know it, she’s funny without even trying, and now she’s suddenly single for the first time in forever…“
- Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC ALERT!!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE OR UNREQUITED LOVE??? “...The last time I saw my two best friends, I vowed to not stand in the way of their happiness, even if that meant I couldn’t be a part of their lives. Cameron James and her emerald-green eyes were too much of a temptation and I couldn’t stay and watch them together. Cameron deserved better than me. She deserved him. But now that I am back, things are different. I’m not going to stand by and watch the woman I’ve always loved slip away again...”
- The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino Book 2) by Loreth Anne White
- Heather’s Choice (MacLarens of Boundary Mountain Book 5) by Shirleen Davies
- Alec Mackenzie’s Art of Seduction: Mackenzies (Mackenzies Series Book 9) by Jennifer Ashley
- Sweet Pease (Thornton Vermont Book 2) by Jenny Gardiner
- Buttons and Blame by Penelope Sky <— DARK SERIES THAT NEEDS TO BE READ IN ORDER… but sounds DARN good!
- Worth The Flight (Worth Series Book 7): A Copper Country Romance by Mara Jacobs
- Anything For Love (The Hunter Brothers Book 1) by Lola StVil
- Deadly Premonitions (The Safeguard Series, Book Six) by Kennedy Layne
- Temptation Island (Murder in Paradise Series) by Rachel Woods
- Diamond in the Rough by Brenda Jernigan
- Chased by the Billionaire (The Anderson Brothers) by Lizabeth Scott
- Sing Me Something Happy by Bruce A. Stewart
- Welcome to Wishing Bridge (Wishing Bridge Series Book 1) by Elena Matthews
- Double Trouble by Sierra Cartwright <— SHE’S A SUBMISSIVE & HE WINS HER IN AN AUCTION SHE NEVER WANTED TO BE IN… “...Helpless, trapped by the glare of a spotlight at an auction she never agreed to participate in, Bridget is stunned when bidding for a weekend with her goes higher and higher. She’s frantic when she realizes the gorgeous, successful Daniel Armstrong has won her. For years, she’s been attracted to the renowned heartbreaker, but she’s kept him at a distance to protect herself. Then one night, she sees him at a BDSM club, and there’s no doubt he recognizes her submissive tendencies...”
- Reaper (Montana Bounty Hunters Book 1) by Delilah Devlin
- Limitless Love (The Lotus House Series Book 4) by Lila James
- Breaking Free (The Den Boys Book 3) by A.T. Brennan
- Secret Heir (The House of Morgan) by Victoria Pinder
- Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum Book 24) by Janet Evanovich <— JANET EVANOVICH ALERT!!! “Janet Evanovich’s #1 New York Times bestselling sensation Stephanie Plum returns in her twenty-forth thriller as mutilated corpses litter the streets of New Jersey…“
- He Loves Me…KNOT by RC Boldt <— SHE LEFT HIM AT THE ALTAR... “...Eight years later, I have the life I’ve always wanted. As an advertising account executive, my world is damn near perfect. Until I come face-to-face with my past. With the man I once loved. The man who holds my future in his hands. The man who’s hell-bent on getting even with me for leaving him at the altar…“
- Welcome to Wishing Bridge (Wishing Bridge Series Book 1) by Ruth Logan Herne
- Sweet Pease (Thornton Vermont Book 2) by Cameron D. Garriepy
- Cherish Hard (Hard Play Book 1) by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!! “…Ísa Rain craves a man who will cherish her, aches to create a loving family of her own. Trading steamy kisses with a hot gardener in a parking lot? Not the way to true love. Then a deal with the devil (aka her CEO-mother) makes Ísa a corporate VP for the summer. Her main task? Working closely with a certain hot gardener...”
- Wicked Torture (Wicked Nights (Stark World) Book 3) by J. Kenner
- Healing Hope by C.A. Harms
- Saving Graves: A Club Irons Novel by Drew Sera
- The Paris Secret by Karen Swan
- Seducing the Defendant (The Conflict of Interest Series Book 2) by Chantal Fernando
- The Baobab Beach Retreat: The Hopeful Years Book 2 by Kate Frost
- Cuffed by His Charm: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel by Stacey Kennedy <— HIS SWEET EMPLOYEE SOLD HIM OUT ALERT!! “The multimillionaire owner of a chain of successful Irish pubs, Gabe O’Keefe loves being in the spotlight almost as much as he loves women. But when all his secrets are exposed in a shameless tabloid, his glistening reputation takes a hit. What hurts most is learning who sold him out: sweet and sensual McKenna Archer, his own employee...”
- Talk of Shame: What a Rush by Alex Everwood
- All Wrapped Up: A Christmas Anthology by Bree Verity
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- On the Way to You by Kandi Steiner – November 16th 2017
- Dirty Filthy Fix: A Fixed Trilogy Novella by Laurelin Paige – November 21st 2017
- Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum) by Janet Evanovich – November 21st 2017
- Night Games: A Games Novella by C.D. Weiss – November 21st 2017
- Little Broken Things: A Novel by Nicole Baart – November 21st 2017
- In Sir’s Arms (Brie’s Submission Book 16) by Red Phoenix – November 21st 2017
- The Complete Sookie Stackhouse Stories by Charlaine Harris – November 21st 2017
- Love: A Hollywood Romance (The Keatyn Chronicles Book 12) by Jillian Dodd – November 21st 2017
- Sweet Tea and Sympathy (Southern Eclectic Book 1) by Molly Harper – November 21st 2017
- Dirty Scoundrel (Roughneck Billionaires) by Jessica Clare – November 21st 2017
- Hotbloods by Bella Forrest – November 26th 2017