Whoa! Today was one of the biggest “contemporary romance” release days I’ve seen in awhile! Plus, one not so… “contemporary romance-y” and more “dark” in nature. 😉 You know.
<— This one! 😉 The Prince (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz is the 3rd book in the series. After reading the synopsis, I think I need to backtrack and read #2 (The Angel) and then onto this one, ’cause it is the character in this book that had me, in the first one. Here’s my book review of The Siren – book #1.
PLUS! Here’s a freebie novella from that same series: The Gift (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz (it’s a prequel as it takes place a few years before book #1)
- Aphrodite’s Flame (Protectors (Superhero Series)) by Julie Kenner
- Barely Beating (Pulse Trilogy) by Brenda Franklin
- 40 Souls to Keep by Libby Drew
- Ambrosia & Moonlight (The Rose Thereaux Series) by R.L. Harris
- Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance) by Larissa Ione
- Guardian (The Elect) by Loribelle Hunt
- Fire in the Blood by Robyn Bachar
- Awaken the Curse by Alexa Egan
- Dark Dealings by Kim Knox
- The Prince (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz <— I read #1 and really liked a specific character in that story, and this 3rd book in the series appears to be about him…
- Getting Hotter by Elle Kennedy <— a SEAL!
- A Toast to the Good Times by Liz Reinhardt and Steph Campbell
- Blindsided (Sentinel Securities) by Karlene Blakemore-Mowle
- The Bull Rider’s Manager by Lynn Cahoon <— Perfect timing since I went to the rodeo this weekend.
- Arafura by Susan Lattwein
- Baby It’s Cold Outside Anthology <– hehe. He doesn’t look all that cold to me. 😉
- The Billionaire’s Christmas Baby by Victoria James
- Wait for Me by Mary Kay McComas <– this one sound sweet. Man saves woman at L.A. Airport during an earthquake…
- To Give a Heart Wings by Mary Kay McComas <— this one sounds sweet, too!
- Wanted: Romantic Hero by Norma Davis Stoyenoff
- Where Angels Rest by Kate Brady
- Wings to Fly by Beate Boeker <– an interesting looking intro (with the hero). She is escaping controlling brother, hero has secrets… Hrmm.
- Alone Again Together (A Desire For Revenge book 3) by Sophie Newsome
- Taking Flight by Connie Cox
- Ten Reasons Not to Date a Cop by Amie Louellen
- To Commit by Carolyn Brown
- To Dream by Carolyn Brown
- To Hope by Carolyn Brown
- Tortillas and Second Chances by Sylvia Renfro
- The True Match by Margaret Carroll
- Star Light, Star Bright by Sydell Voeller
- Stargazer by Amanda Harte
- Suddenly Lily by Deborah Nolan
- A Suite Deal by Sue Gibson
- A Suite Life by Sue Gibson
- Summer Flames by Ilsa Mayr
- A Sweet Deceit by Lois Schwartz
- Tainted Gold by Lynn Michaels
- The Takamaka Tree by Alexandra Thomas
- Take My Place by Beate Boeker
- Sapphire by Kathryn Quick
- The Secret Correspondence by Annette Mahon
- The Shell Game by Mona Ingram
- Silent Night: A Rock Harbor Christmas Novella by Colleen Coble
- The Single File by Kate McKeever <— Her car breaks down… and now there’s a hunky mechanic!
- The Single Life by Kate McKeever
- Six Days in June by Judy Kouzel
- Spice and Secrets by Suleikha Snyder
- Star Crossed by Jane McBride Choate <— she’s a famous movie star (hiding her identity) and he’s a rancher…
- The Reluctant Rockstar by Mona Ingram <— err. I don’t think there’s a rock star in this one, but I’m getting that the hero is a “rock star” in his field…
- Reilly’s Choice by Rachel Evans
- Rocky Mountain Angel by Vivian Arend <— sexy rancher!!
- A Run for the Money by Gina Ardito
- Salsa with Me by Roni S. Denholtz
- Santa’s Angels by Janet Kaderli
- Meg’s Confession by Sierra Donovan
- Mirror, Mirror by Laurel Handfield
- Ms. Miller and the Midas Man by Mark Kay McComas
- No Penalty for Love by Shellie Foltz <— hockey player!
- Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels) by Janet Evanovich
- Outback Hero by Elisabeth Rose <— famous singer stranded
- The Love Assignment by Tara Randel
- Holiday Dreams by Annette Mahon
- Down in New Orleans (Five Star Romance) by Heather Graham
- Candy Kisses by Jean C. Gordon
Don’t forget A Toast to the Good Times from Liz Reinhardt and Steph Campbell!
So many books on this list to distract me from my pre-Thanksgiving cleaning chores.
absolutely LOVED the siren and the angel (tiffany reisz) and have been waiting for the prince! you need to read book #2 and continue!! just keeps getting better
And thanks Danielle! I liked book #1 but craved more of that intensity between Wes and Nora, so I’m hoping I get to feel more of that “sort of stuff”. 😉 I love dark reads but I’m a hopeless romantic, too. Can’t help it. 😉
totally agree with your craving for the more romantic side of the dark reads (seriously had to question my own sanity when i fell in love with caleb from seduced in the dark) ..
but these books get so much better!! i love nora! her trampy ways have become endearing and book 2 has a very unexpected new relationship that is definitely swoon-worthy!! and “him” .. “blondie” .. he comes much more lovable. cant wait for more wes in book 3 🙂
witty writing, steamy sex scenes, and a great chunk of love in there. tiffany reisz is one of my new fav’s