Jenn: Patiently, or not so patiently waiting for Jagged, Mine and The Edge of Always with no clue which I’m going to read first!
Kimberly: Impatiently waiting and trying to decide between Always and Mine.
Jan: Can hardly wait for Jagged. I need a Kristen Ashley hit
Sarah: haven’t decided if I’m gonna start mine or jagged, then edge of always too, I just don’t know.
Jessie: Waitin’ for midnight for Cherise Sinclair’s If Only and Jamie Begley’s Knox.
Hehe. This is a GREAT problem to have, if you ask me. 😉 So many awesome looking books to choose from, but when a few of ’em rank equally in your next #1 TBR spot. FUN TIMES!!! So here they are, in all of their glory!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any.
BARGAINS: (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Mighty Storm (The Storm Series) by Samantha Towle <— one of my favorite rock star books to date (thanks Stephanie). Here’s my review. And just look at the love for this book: Sally said: “OMG Stephanie GREAT deal on GREAT book” and Sarah agrees: “Oh, I love this book! I think it might have been my first rockstar book. Jake is delicious!!!“
- Knights’ Sinner (The MC Sinners #3) by Bella Jewel <— back on sale right now! (thanks Jami!!)
- The Broken by Ker Dukey <— Lori found us this one today! It hit my radar when I read the synopsis upon it’s release (a week or so ago) so this is exciting!!!
- Taken (Give & Take) by Kelli Maine <— (I liked it! See my review)
- The Undisciplined Bride by Ginger Voight <— recent release by this author (Thanks Stephanie!)
- Let it be Me by Toni Aleo <— this one hit my radar a few weeks ago, too (abused wife…)! (thanks Kathy!) I totally one-clicked it!! 😉
- Dark Light (The Dark Light Series book #1) by S.L. Jennings <– another paranormal (book # 2.5 will be out very soon!). I’ve read both #1 (my review) & #2 (my review) (and I LOVED #2 like crazy!!!!) Here are my reviews of them both.
- The Dark Prince (The Dark Light Series book #2) by S.L. Jennings <— I LOVED this one like crazy!
- Bone Deep by Bonnie Dee <— another book that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED!! So different but intense romance nonetheless. Here’s my review.
- Unteachable by Leah Raeder <—- (thanks Nancy!!) and Bobbi says: “And it is good!!” (here’s my review)
- Emi Lost & Found Series by Lori Otto <— the entire series (3 books!) has been bundled and is on sale right now! Thanks Lori! Kandace says: “Lori LovesBooks, this is honestly my favorite series. I loved everyone in this series. It has been over a year since I read the books and I still think about them all.” and Sadie says: “Um, this is one of my favorite series ever! One of the best kept book secrets that shouldn’t be. It’s a wonderful story that will have you feeling every emotion and should be read back to back all the way through book 3. Go for it ladies!“
- Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker <— (’cause it just had a new release below). Nancy found it, saying: “Thrill Ride (Black Knights) by Julie Ann Walker is only 99 cents. This is the 4th in the series, but these are usually pricey.”
- Kinked (A Novel of the Elder Races) by Thea Harrison
- Wild Darkness (A Bound By Magick Novel) by Lauren Dane
- Waiting in the Wings (Soulgirls) by Heather Long <— hehe. Synopsis says: “Warning: Contains an arrogant-as-hell vampire prince who will stop at nothing to get the girl he loves, an unpredictable showgirl who loves to party, and scorching sex that drives them both wild.”
- Texture of Intimacy: A Psy/Changeling Novella by Nalini Singh
- Declaration of Courtship: A Psy/Changeling Novella by Nalini Singh
- Spring Moon (Indiana Teller) (Entangled Teen) by HRH Princess Sophie Audouin-Mamikonian
- Midnight’s Surrender: A Dark Warriors Holiday Novella by Donna Grant
- Home for the Holidays: A Night Huntress Novella by Jeaniene Frost <— Originally appeared in the print anthology The Bite Before Christmas.
- Eternal Sin: Mark of the Vampire by Laura Wright
- Reborn by S.L. Stacy
- Ashland (WereWolf Fight League) by Lynn Lorenz
- A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken
- The Edge of Always (book #2) by J.A. Redmerski <—-(I LOVED book #1 (The Edge of Never). It gave me a physical reaction – I sobbed & trembled like crazy!!! And it’s pretty much bargain priced!)
- Jagged by Kristen Ashley <—- (see my review)
- Mine (book #2 of The REAL series) by Katy Evans!!!! <— okay, WE are going to be a MESS on today!! Way tooooo many of our favorites are coming out with sequels…. (see my review of “Real“)
- Four Seconds to Lose: A Novel by K.A. Tucker (see the series reading order here and my review of book #1 here)
- The Fifth Favor by Shelby Reed <—Male escort… 😉 This one came highly recommended by Sylvia Day (back when I interviewed her and “Bared to You” was still indie). Back then it was in print only, but they’ve released it in ebook!!!
- Born Wild: Black Knights Inc. by Julie Ann Walker <— lots of you LOVE this biker series. (see the reading order)
- Because We Belong: A Because You Are Mine Novel by Beth Kery <— full length novel.
- Knox’s Stand (The Last Riders) by Jamie Begley <— biker book alert!!! (Thanks Sarah!)
- Entangled (Evolve Series Novella 2.5) by S.E. Hall <— Toski says: “This is Laney and Dane’s Novella!” and Carrie says: “Love this!! Very hot and I agree Toski a bit more adult!”
- Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!!! I’m hearing this one is AWESOME, and I can’t wait to read it.
- Exception by Patty Maximini <— recommended by JL, saying: “It’s beautiful, angsty, sweet, with a strong sense of friendship, heartfelt. Gosh, I could go on. All I can say is that it tugged my heart in so many directions (in a good way) and was quite simply one of the most beautiful stories I’ve ever read. Taylor is every woman’s dream.“
- Full Court Press by Ashley Rose <— Lea found us this new release saying: “No reviews yet, but it sounds super hot and angst!!“
- The Lost Souls (The Holy Trinity) by Madeline Sheehan <– this is from her paranormal series!
- Wanderlust: A Holiday Story (A Heroes and Heartbreakers Original) by Kitty French
- Unbreakable: A Section 8 Novel (A Section Eight Novel) by Stephanie Tyler
- Twenty-One Locks by Laura Barton <— love triangle!! “…plenty of time to think about her impending nuptials to Jimmy, her teenage sweetheart who’s now a mechanic. He’s a local lad and like everyone in the town, he lives for Saturday nights: beer, brawls and bare flesh. Jeannie is happier at home on the sofa, or better still, day-dreaming about leaving the town behind. Just as her feet are at their most cold, she stumbles upon Danny at the train station. He’s a well-read, well-travelled, sophisticated ladies’ man and represents everything her life is not.“
- The Truth: The Chronicles of Katrina Book Three by Karin Tabke
- Striking Distance (An I-Team Novel) by Pamela Clare
- Rumor Has It (An Animal Magnetism Novel) by Jill Shalvis
- River’s Redemption (Blackwater) by Anne Rainey
- Once a SEAL by Anne Elizabeth
- Moonlight Kiss: A Cricket Creek Novel by LuAnn McLane
- Miracle Road: An Eternity Springs Novel by Emily March
- Love Will Tear You Apart: A Novel by Giulia Ottaviano
- Love After War by Cheris Hodges
- Leave the Lights On by Karen Stivali
- The Inheritance Part IV by Olivia Mayfield
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas (A Coming Home Novella) by Jessica Scott <— “As a career army wife, Nicole Carponti knows just what to expect from her husband’s tour of duty: loneliness, relentless worry, and a seemingly endless countdown until the moment Vic walks through the door again. But when the unthinkable happens, Nicole and Vic’s bond is tested like never before…”
- The House on Main Street by Shirlee McCoy
- Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis
- Foreplay: The Ivy Chronicles by Sophie Jordan <—Sounds good! Possible love triangle between involving her brother’s best friend, and a sexy bartender? “Pepper has been hopelessly in love with her best friend’s brother, Hunter, for, like, ever. He’s the key to everything she’s always craved: security, stability, family. But she needs Hunter to notice her as more than just a friend. Even though she’s kissed exactly one guy, she has the perfect plan to go from novice to rock star in the bedroom: take a few pointers from someone who knows what he’s doing. Her college roommates have the perfect teacher in mind. But bartender Reece is nothing like the player Pepper expects. Yes, he’s beyond gorgeous, but he’s also dangerous and deep—with a troubled past.“
- Flash and Dazzle by Lou Aronica
- Fierce Passion by Phoebe Conn
- Fatal Trust (Kindle Serial) by Diana Miller
- Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Jill Mansell
- Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands) by Cherise Sinclair <—-Oh YAY!!! Another to this popular BDSM club series! 😀
- Colters’ Gift by Maya Banks
- Caviar Dreams: The Prequel Novella to Champagne Life by Nicole Bradshaw
- Christmas on Main Street by JoAnn Ross, Susan Donovan, LuAnn McLane, Alexis Morgan
- Awakening (Chrysalis) by Elene Sallinger
- All Fired Up by Kate Meader <— this one sounds cute! “…private events planner Cara DeLuca is a model of self-control . . . until she meets the one temptation she can’t resist: Shane Doyle. The sexy, Irish pastry chef is too hot, too sure, too young, and after a crazy night in Vegas – her new husband.“
- All I Want for Christmas Is You (Short Story) by Molly O’Keefe
- Almost Lost, Never Forgotten (#1 never forgotten series) by T.L. Sieving <— “Introduced to a world that she never knew existed, full of glamor and unlimited perks, sexy A-list actor, Jax, ignites her interest from the moment they meet.”
- Everything Between Us by Mila Ferrera “Daniel’s got everything figured out. He makes a good living as an artist … mostly through offering “private shows” to the wives of local wealthy businessmen. He never stops playing the game and never lets anyone touch his heart. But when his current fling offers him a few hundred an hour for art lessons for her reclusive, college-dropout daughter, Daniel finds himself forgetting his own rules. The girl is rude. Insulting. Incredible. And she sees straight through him.“
- Fighting the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux
- Finding Home by Ann Vaughn
- My Beautiful (The Beautiful Series) by Alicia Rae
- Room at the Inn (Novella): A Loveswept Contemporary Romance by Ruthie Knox
- Secrets and Lies (Crimson Romance) by Shay Lacy
- Jaded by Chelle
- SEEING BLACK (Seeing Red) by Sidney Halston
- Unraveled- 8 Delicious Tales of Passion by Sara Fawkes, Julia Kent, Opal Carew, Lauren Hawkeye, Cathryn Fox, Daire St. Denis, Sarah Castille, Vivi Anna, Kate Laurens <—- Eeeeep!! This one ‘s right up our alley and only 0.96 cents! A WHOLE BUNDLE including an MMA short from Sarah Castille (and I LOVED her other MMA book “Against The Ropes” <— my review of that one!!) – Yep! You guessed it. I one-clicked this! 😉