100+ new releases today, and the list is ready!!! Great recommendations in our list, too, and I’m almost finished one of the new releases (so I’ll be reviewing shortly). And of course I highlighted a bunch that look extra good to me, to help you sort through ’em.
AND!!! Yesterday was yet again an ultimate “Early bird” book release day (with some super-star authors) so don’t forget to check it out if you missed it ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ Happy Monday! I found 12 Monday Earlybird Book Releases!!!
Fabi: I’m just merrily one-clicking away. I think I got 4-5 from above…
Cheryl: Wow, what a list Maryse!! I want them all. I’m also eyeing Full Tilt since All In releases tomorrow. Just can’t decide.
Okay and… what looks extra good to me? (The blurb-jolt list): Four Letter Word (from the recommendations because our fellow readers mention a KA feel which I’m ALWAYS looking for), Sundered (a new release “re-release” but OMG that premise!!! A couple just trying to have a baby and that take a drug to speed things up… and then OMG!!!!!!), All In (I LOVED book #1, and I’m almost done this one, and it’s a heart-tugger for sure!), Small Great Things (I have yet to read a Jodi Picoult book, but so many of my reader friends LOVE her poignant, deep stories, and this one sounds ALL OF THAT), The Tutor (He’s a total recluse – albeit famous and revered, and she’s an author with a side job to make ends meet. He hires her to help him with his… *ahem* needs, and all hell breaks loose when he makes a public appearance with her).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. ➔ Follow me (and Pimmie AND Hobbit – my sweet puppies – yep, I have a new addition!) on Instagram? That would be SO cool!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Pucked Under by Helena Hunting
- The Contract by Melanie Moreland
- Luxe 2: A LaLa Land Addiction, Book 2 by Ashley Antoinette
- Searching for Disaster: Searching For, Book 5 by Jennifer Probst
- It Had to Be Them: An It Had to Be Novel, Book 4 by Tamra Baumann
- Rock Wedding: Rock Kiss Series, Book 2.5 by Nalini Singh
- Royal Savage by Victoria Ashley
- Deep Blue by Jules Barnard
- Jack & Coke: Uncertain Saints MC Series, Book 2 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Fish out of Water by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE
- Enraptured: Vampire Awakenings, Book 4 by Tavia Gilbert
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels <— RECENT RELEASE WITH A KA-LIKE HERO ALERT! Lisa is reading it and enjoying it! “Im reading Four Letter Word. The H Brian could have stepped straight out of a KA book.” YAY!!!! This is gooooooood to know! (and here is the UK version) 😀
Melinda: Lisa I loved four letter word. Such a great book . Very similar to KA.
- fugly (The Fugly Series Book 1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— SHE’S CONSIDERED UNATTRACTIVE… & IT’S STILL ON SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY, ’cause book #2 was just released (below) and both can be read as standalones! (UK version)
- Offside by Shay Savage <— HE’S A JERK AND YOU’LL HATE HIM…. but Leslie was surprised by this one! “I’m reading an “oldie” (only two years old, but not a new release) for a TBR challenge. Offside by Shay Savage. I’m almost finished and I really like it. It’s one of those “H starts off like a jerk and you hate him, but then he makes you fall for him” stories. It has actually made me tear up a few times too. I almost DNF’d it but am glad I didn’t as story turned out way different then I thought.“
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD SUPER RARE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!!! Still on super-sale today!! Leslie M SAYS WE MUST READ IT NOW!!! “Ok, those who haven’t read Stepbrother Dearest…READ IT NOW PEOPLE!!! I almost never 5* anything and I loved this one. It wasn’t what I was expecting in a good way. I don’t want to say too much & spoil….but it’s not a cheesey, trashy, clichéd stepbro story (I think cover & blurb are misleading). It’s a swoony, emotional, grown up romance. Only the beginning of story is when they are teens. This is my kind of love story!!!” (P.S. Here is the UK version)
- Beautiful Series by Christina Lauren <— Bringing this one back again because so many in our reading crew absolutely LOVES it (and the final release in the series that just came out)!
Grey: Beautiful… What can I say? I sappy cried through the last epilogues…yes, I said epilogueS. I enjoyed the book, but adored the epilogues. It felt like coming home. The Beautiful Series is one of my very favorite series ever…so this is very bittersweet for me, knowing it’s the end of an era now. The writing team of Christina Lauren are such a package of awesome, wrapped in amazing and heavily dusted in fairy glitter. They’re like a unicorn… The way they write so seemlessly together, it’s truly magical. I’m going to miss this cast of characters something fierce. The ending for our Bastard, Bitch, Player, Stranger, Secret, Beginning, Beloved, Bombshell, Boss and yes, Beautiful… Was, well, it was poignant, a true full circle. If you haven’t read this series and enjoy well-written new adult stories with a healthy dose of humor, complex characters, hot smut and some angst…look no further! Beautiful (the book) gets 4.5 stars for the beginning and the ending alone. I really enjoyed the seamless integration of past characters into Jensen and Pippa’s story while giving them a tale of their own. Definitely not a standalone!!! I sense a book hangover coming on!
Cheryl: Grey I LOVED Beautiful too. The epilogues were the best part; tied up the entire series with a beautiful bow!! Will and Hanna were my favs too!! Also, loved Bennett and Chloe who I first read about when it was a twilight fanfiction and the characters were Edward and Bella!!
Jan: Yeah Grey and Cheryl, the Beautiful series is one of my favs too. So well-written and involving. And Will and Hanna are still my favs too, altho Jensen and Pippa in the final book do make a great pair. Can’t wait to see what the Christina Lauren duo do next. I liked their other series OK (Wild Seasons) but for me it wasn’t anywhere near as good as the Beautiful ones.
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta <— THIS AUTHOR JUST RELEASED A NEW BOOK (below) and SO MANY HERE loved THIS one!
bev: I love Jellicoe Road. I just fell into that book. It had tropes I enjoy like boarding school, a, to me, foreign country, strong side characters, and making your own family. I thought the writing was fabulous and great heroine. And if I’d really thought about it I should of been all…….TESSA! READ THIS!
- Until Harry by L.A. Casey <— DG LOVED this one!
DG: Just finished reading Until Harry by L.A. Casey…and I LOVED it! Definite 4.5 stars for me…some parts were a little watery, emotional but sooo worth the ride. I normally don’t read a lot of second chance romance but yeah, this one I really, REALLY loved! Lots of alpha males in this one…overprotective uncle, father, brothers…and best friend. Sometimes a girl just needs protecting…even if she doesn’t want it. ****a DG recommended gotta read****
- Evelyn, After: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! AND It’s the #1 Kindle book on all of Amazon right now! I loved and reviewed it, and Denise TOTALLY LOVED it too! YAY!!!! “Thank you for recommending this book!!!! Absolutely amazing. Couldn’t put it down. Loved it. It was exactly what I needed. I want more books like this that just consume me. Any more recommendations? Pretty please ” (P.S. Here is the UK version)
Maryse: YAY!!! I’m so glad, Denise. Thank you for letting me know. And you bet!!! I’m on a kick of this genre.
I’d say take a look at this list: https://www.maryse.net/books/book-recommendations/highly-recommended-psychological-thriller-books.html
- Crimson Death: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton <— ANITA BLAKE ALERT!! (here is the UK version)
- Midnight Untamed: A Midnight Breed Novella by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN ALERT!! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Midnight Star (Young Elites Book 3) by Marie Lu
- Once Upon Now <— “An exclusive collection of new modern tales with a fantastical twist, from some of the most beloved writers on Wattpad.”
- PsyCop Briefs: Volume 1 by Jordan Castillo Price
- Once Upon A Midnight
- Creatus Animus by Carmen DeSousa
- Across the Universe (Saint’s Grove Book 6) by Elise Marion
- Crux: A Sci-Fi Romance (The Jekh Saga Book 2) by H.E. Trent
- Eden’s Deliverance (The Eden Series Book 4) by Rhenna Morgan
- Unus (Stone Mage Saga Book 1) by Raven Whitney
- Sundered (Anniversary Edition) (The Nevermore Trilogy Book 1) by Shannon Mayer <— *RE-RELEASE BUT THIS ONE SOUNDS AWESOME!! THEY TAKE A SPECIAL DRUG TO AID IN HAVING A BABY… “I thought life with my adoring husband was finally moving in the right direction. We had an idyllic home, friends, and plans for a future together. The only thing missing, was the child we both so desperately wanted. Hope came in the form of a single medical miracle. Yet the drug was not as it seemed and instead of healing, it beget a world of monsters…” The author states: “*RE-RELEASE: The Nevermore Trilogy” Anniversary Edition. Now a full length novel. Brand new scenes, additional points of view and 35K extra words all breathe new life into the first series ever published by USA Today Bestselling Author Shannon Mayer.* (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Wolf Betrayed (Talon Pack Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Guarding his Mark (Shifter Protection Specialists Inc. Book 3) by SA Welsh
- Dragon Fire: Dragon Knights (The Sea Captain’s Daughter Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- The Scent of Salt & Sand: An Escaped Novella (The Escaped Series) by Kristin Cast & P.C. Cast (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Radar Deception: 2016 Anniversary Edition (Immortal Ops Book 3) by Mandy M. Roth
- The Billionaire Shifter’s Virgin Mate (Billionaire Shifters Club #2) by Diana Seere
- Carved (The Road to Hell Series, Book 2) by Brenda K. Davies
- Comes The Dawn (The Wonderland Series: Book 5) by Irina Shapiro
- Darkness Savage (The Dark Cycle Book 3) by Rachel A. Marks
- Boundless (Pandora Book 2)
- Alliance: an Alpha Shifter Romance (Mated in Hell Trilogy Book 1) by K. de Long & Rebecca Hamilton
- The SnowFang Bride by Merry Ravenell
- All In (Full Tilt Book 2) by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT ALERT! I’M READING THIS ONE RIGHT NOW!!! Poignant!! P.S. I suggest HIGHLY that you read Full Tilt right away if you haven’t (that’s book #1)!!!! It’s a complete book, except I realized “All In” is DEFINITELY a sequel and you must NOT read the blurb or even that book, until you’ve read #1. 😉 Mind you, if anyone stumbles on #2 first and reads it, they’ll still be able to follow… it’s just much more poignant after experiencing #1. P.S. Here’s my 5-star review of Book #1 (Full Tilt) And Celeste agrees! (P.S. Here it is on Amazon UK)
Celeste: “I just finished All In. I’ll just copy and paste my comment I posted on Emma Scott’s Facebook page – that kind of sums it up for me, lol.
Oh my God. I’m not sure whether to be mad at you, or if I should be professing serious love for you. I feel so melodramatic in saying this, but oh well, here it goes, anyway. You completely destroyed me. Took me apart, systematically, by pieces. But then you rebuilt me… So I think it’s love. Thank you for this story. Thank you so much.”
- The Fix Up by Kendall Ryan <— SHE STARTS WORKING WITH HER ALPHA-MALE FRIEND… “When we start working together, that’s when the sexual tension between us gets so thick, I want to hack through it with a machete. I want to make all these deep feelings I’ve harbored for him disappear, because there’s no way this can end well. The lines between business and pleasure become irrevocably blurred...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Can’t Help Falling by Kara Isaac
- Unveiling Chaos by Jeannine Allison
- Going Hard (Steele Ridge Book 2) by Kelsey Browning
- The Virgin Cowboy (Cowboys & Virgins Book 4) by Alexa Riley <— ALEXA RILEY HILARIOUS WARNING ALERT! “Warning: This short story is packed full of big hair, big attitude, and big curves. Dolly holds her own, but the hero always ends up on top. *slow wink* Grab your boots and cowboy hat… We’ve got a couple of cherries to pop!” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Living Fast (Steele Ridge Book 3) by Adrienne Giordano
- The Bookshop on Autumn Lane (A Truhart Novel) by by Cynthia Tennent
- Beautiful Secret by Dana Faletti
- Down Deep (Going Deep Book 1) by Virna DePaul <— FOOTBALL STAR THAT ONCE HUMILIATED HER ALERT! “He was also Camille Pollert’s first crush. But then he humiliated her at a high school football game, and while she got her revenge, she also closed off her heart. Ten years later, Camille is a football photographer and single mother, and her old crush returns with a vengeance when she sees Heath again…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Practice Wife by Marissa Monteilh
- A Fine Balance: A Deputy Sheriff in Pot Country by Susan Johnson
- Just Fine with Caroline: A Cold River Novel by Annie England Noblin
- Going Down Fast (Billionaire Bad Boys Book 2) by Carly Phillips <— HER CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND IS A BILLIONAIRE… “When Maxie Sullivan finds herself in dire straights, the only man she can turn to is the one she’s always secretly loved: her childhood best friend…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Charge (Electric Series #1) by E. L. Todd
- Spark (Electric Series #2) by E. L. Todd
- Burn (Electric Series #3) by E. L. Todd
- Combust (Electric Series #4) by E. L. Todd
- it’s a fugly life (The Fugly Series Book 2) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— THE CONTINUATION TO BOOK #1 (but author says they can both be read as standalones). She’s had surgery and now she’s caught in a love triangle! “One car wreck, three reconstructive surgeries, and some unexpected money have changed my life. I’ve started my own company, I’ve finally learned to like myself–not love, but like (hey, it’s a journey)–and I’ve met a wonderful new man who’s helped me put Max in the past where he belongs. There’s only one problem: After six long months, Maxwell Cole is back, asking for the one thing I can’t give him. And he’s not taking no for an answer…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Whispered Lies: Web of Lies #1 by Kathleen Brooks
- It Had to Be Them (An It Had to Be Novel Book 4) by Tamra Baumann
- Playing for the Win (A Portwood Brothers Novel Book 3) by Emily Robertson
- Patchwhore by Kim Jones <— KIM JONES BIKER BOOK!!! Her biker boyfriend (husband?) cheated on her, and broke her heart. “After months of heartache and loss, anger ensued. Rage replaced sadness. Fury took over heartache. Revenge became irresistible. Now he’ll feel what I felt. One by one, his brothers will take his place in my bed. They have a name for me in the MC world… PATCHWHORE. And this is my story.“ (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Ghost in the Curve (The Cedar Creek Series) by Violet Howe
- Sugar Free: A Sugar Bowl Novel by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT CONCLUSION TO THE TRILOGY ALERT!!! (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Princess of Darkness (The Dark Prince Book 3) by Autumn Winchester
- Lipstick and Leather (Rough and Ready Book 7) by Cheyenne McCray
- Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! by Kay Marie
- Jackson (The Truth Series Book 4) by Elaine May
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Christa Allan
- Five in a Row by Jan Coffey
- Match Fit: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by Amélie S. Duncan
- The Player by Claire Contreras <— HE’S A SOCCER STAR!!! ”She thinks our worlds are too different. All I want her to think about is screaming my name. She says I’m bad news. I have three weeks to prove her wrong…“ (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Pucked Under (The Pucked Series Book 5) by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING HOCKEY STARS ALERT! “With the off-season coming to a close and the boys gearing up for training camp, one more weekend of fun is the perfect way to welcome the new season. The entire crew piles into vehicles and drives to Alex and Violet’s Chicago cottage for a few days of relaxation―and hopefully a chance for Randy to shake the anxiety that’s been plaguing him…“ (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Hooked by Gina Messina
- The Perfect Fit (Keller Weddings Book 2) by Kenna Avery Wood
- Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil by Melina Marchetta <— FROM THE AUTHOR OF Jellicoe Road ALERT!! So many LOVE this author, right here in our crew, and here is her latest book! “When Bish Ortley, a suspended cop, receives word that a bus carrying his daughter has been bombed, he rushes to be by her side. A suspect has already been singled out: a 17-year-old girl who has since disappeared from the scene. The press has now revealed that she is the youngest member of one of London’s most notorious families…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- SUMMER’S END (Regan Stone Book 1) by Sally Henson
- Accidental Attraction (A Year Agreement Book 2) by Kenadee Bryant
- Always And Forever (BWWM Romance) by BWWM Club
- Crosswind (The Flyboy Trilogy Book 3) by G.L. Ross
- Crazy Love (A Cates Brothers Book) by Lee Kilraine
- Small Great Things: A Novel by Jodi Picoult <— JODI PICOULT’S LATEST BOOK!!! “Ruth Jefferson is a labor and delivery nurse at a Connecticut hospital with more than twenty years’ experience. During her shift, Ruth begins a routine checkup on a newborn, only to be told a few minutes later that she’s been reassigned to another patient. The parents are white supremacists and don’t want Ruth, who is African American, to touch their child. The hospital complies with their request, but the next day, the baby goes into cardiac distress while Ruth is alone in the nursery. Does she obey orders or does she intervene?“
- Chase’s Chance (Cherishing the Unexpected Book 1) by A. Sloan
- Rescued by a Hot SEAL: Hot SEALs by Cat Johnson
- One Sunday Drive: A Contemporary Christian Romance (Diamond Lake Series Book 4) by T.K. Chapin
- Reckless Abandon (The Cave Series Book 1) by Teri Kay
- Savage Mafia Prince: a Dangerous Royals romance by Annika Martin
- Toxic (Desired Affliction Book 1) by C.A. Harms
- Beard Science (Winston Brothers Book 3) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT!! “Ever the perpetual good girl and obedient daughter, Jennifer is buckling under the weight of her social media celebrity, her mother’s ambitions, and her father’s puritanical mandates. Jennifer is officially desperate. And desperate times call for Cletus Winston.” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Heartbreaker Series: Books 1-3 by Evan Grace
- Bridget Jones’s Baby: The Diaries by Helen Fielding (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- Cal (The Ride Series Book 5) by Megan O’Brien
- SEALs of Honor: Mason’s Wish by Dale Mayer
- Girl in the Water by Dana Marton
- Underside of Courage (Beautifully Disturbed Series Book 2) by Sarah Zolton Arthur <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Enjoy the Dance (Dancing Book 2) by Heidi Cullinan <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- The Runaway Father (The Runaway Model Book 3) by Parker Avrile <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Bound To Surrender: A Doms of Genesis Novella (The Doms of Genesis) by Jenna Jacob <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Double Talk (On The Radio Book 2) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Bound to Submit (Blasphemy) by Laura Kaye <— A DOM BROKE HER HEART & SHE’S LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SUBMIT TO… “…the Dom she wants once refused her submission and broke her heart, but, scarred on the inside and out, she’s not looking for love this time. She’s not even sure she’s capable. Griffin Hudson is haunted by the mistakes that cost him the only woman he ever loved. Now she’s back at his BDSM club” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- An Improper Bride (Elliot & Annabelle #2) (Billionaires’ Brides of Convenience Book 4) by Nadia Lee
- Discovering Love Series: Books 1-3 by Ra’chael Ohara
- Lacey’s Way by Madeline Baker
- Deadly Payback (Hardy Brothers Security Book 22) by Lily Harper Hart
- Euphoria (The Thornfield Affair Book 1) by Amity Cross
- A Royal Christmas Princess by Scarlet Wilson <— SHE JUST FOUND OUT SHE’S A PRINCESS ALERT! “After a tough year losing her mom and bills mounting, Holly Yates is in for a lonely Christmas. But when she hears a news report that the small principality of Coronia is looking for their lost princess, she recognizes her baby photo on the news and is astounded…” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- Shy girls write it better by May Sage
- Ablaze (Dallas Fire & Rescue Book 2) by Paige Tyler
- Rose’s Choice (Morgan’s Run Romances Book 4) by M. Lee Prescott
- The Crazy Cat Ladies: Nine New Contemporary and Paranormal Romances Ready to Tempt You with an Alpha Hero to Walk on the Wild Side
- Variations (Base Branch Series Book 9) by Megan Mitcham
- A Christmas Day at the Office (A Day at the Office) by Matt Dunn
- Almost Wrong by Aubrey Parker
- The Tutor by K.D. Grace <— SHE’S A SEX TUTOR & HE’S A RECLUSE THAT CAN’T STAND TO BE TOUCHED ALERT! Oh this DOES sound gooooood!!! “Struggling writer Kelly Blake has a secret life as a sex tutor—it pays the bills. Celebrated sculptor and recluse Alexander ‘Lex’ Valentine can’t stand to be touched. When he seeks out Kelly’s advice incognito for what he sees as his ‘self-abuse problem’, the results are too hot to handle. Kelly terminates their sessions due to her unprofessional behavior, and Lex takes a huge risk, revealing his identity to her at a gala exhibition, his first ever public appearance. After Kelly helps the severely haphephobic Lex escape the grope of reporters and paparazzi, rumors fly that the two are engaged...” (here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Trouble With Lust (Workout World Series Book 2) by T.M. Cromer
- Kiss Shot (Dublin Mafia: Triskelion Team, Book 2) by Zara Keane
- BOUND (The Manhattan Bound Series Book 4) by Juliet Braddock
- Kiss of Summer: Jacobs Ranch Collection by Alyson Raynes
- Mindf**k (Siren Book 4) by Katie de Long
- Unlucky in Love: A Whisper Creek Novel by Maggie McGinnis
- Lilac Sand by Tara Cignarella <— SHE ACCIDENTALLY MEETS A ROCK STAR ALERT! “One night at a crowded party she heads outside for solitude, but she will not be alone for long. Frederick Rhoades, lead singer of a world famous New Jersey band sits beside her. A chance meeting brought on by her need to get away from people leads to her finding the one person she always wants to be with…” (and here it is on Amazon UK)
- The Mothers: A Novel by Brit Bennett <— Tasha found us this one!!
Tasha: Oh! And speaking of new releases… This one gave me a huge blurb jolt, but also those editorial reviews have me really excited to try it!
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Mr. Mysterious: A Mister Standalone (The Mister Series Book 4) by J.A. Huss – October 12th 2016
- The Wrong Side of Rock Bottom by Jennifer Foor – October 14th 2016
- Behind Closed Doors by Lisa Renee Jones – October 17th 2016
- Three Simple Words (Kingston Ale House) by A.J. Pine – October 17th 2016
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files) Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – October 18th 2016
- Damaged (Torn Series Book 8) by Pamela Ann – October 18th 2016
- A Secret Affair by Carina Adams, Jeannine Colette, Leddy Harper, Nicole Hart, Lauren Runow, Stephie Walls, S.L. Ziegler – October 18th 2016
- Defying Her Mafioso (The Vitucci Mafiosos Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning – October 18th 2016
- Ghost Maker (The Ghost Seer Novel) by Robin D. Owens – October 18th 2016
- Honor: The Breaking Point (Breaking Point, The) by Jay Crownover – October 18th 2016
- Beard Science (Winston Brothers Book 3) by Penny Reid – October 18th 2016
- Royally Screwed (Royally Series) by Emma Chase – October 18th 2016
- Paris for One and Other Stories by Jojo Moyes – October 18th 2016
- Dragons Need Love, Too (I Like Big Dragons Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 19th 2016
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas – October 21st 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).