HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!!! :D!!! Another week with a smaller list, but it’s loaded with our favorite authors!! Meghan March, Renee Carlino, Chloe Neill, Dannika Dark, Krista & Becca Ritchie, Max Monroe, Sarina Bowen and more… (and I’ll be adding more goodies through the day as we find ’em).
P.S. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out my latest reviews (and yesterday’s earlybirds!!):
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases <— Yesterday’s earlybirds ANNNNNND….
- Book Review – My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan <— FIVE. STARS. PLUS!!! Seriously. I’m in LOVE with it.
- Book Review – Cuffed by K. Bromberg <— Sweet second chance romance w/ a sexy cop in uniform!
LET’S READ!!!! !!!!
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Unbreak My Heart by Lauren Blakely
- Richer Than Sin: The Sin Trilogy, Book 1 by Meghan March
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Blackout: Crossbreed Series, Book 5 by Dannika Dark
- The Pleasure of Panic: Jordan’s Game, Book 2 b J.A. Huss
- Embers: Dark in You Series, Book 4 by Suzanne Wright
- Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
- No Prince Charming: Secrets of Stone, Book 1 by Angel Payne & Victoria Blue
- Wild Hunger: Heirs of Chicagoland Series, Book 1 by Chloe Neill
- Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews – PREORDER ALERT! August 28th 2018
- Stygian: A Dark-Hunter Novel by Sherrilyn Kenyon – PREORDER ALERT! August 28th 2018
- Dark Sentinel: A Carpathian Novel, Book 32 by Christine Feehan – September 4th 2018
- Leverage in Death: In Death Series, Book 47 by J.D. Robb – September 4th 2018
- Time’s Convert by Deborah Harkness – September 18th 2018
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order)
- Beneath Your Beautiful (The Beautiful Series Book 1) by Emery Rose <— R. IS LOVING IT! The bar owner she’s so into… “All I wanted was a fresh start in a new city…and a bartending job. I never intended to fall for the sexy, tattooed bar owner. Dark. Brooding. Emotionally unavailable. But Killian Vincent is a challenge I can’t seem to walk away from…“
R: I’m reading Beneath Your Beautiful, a debut by Emory Rose, and I’m loving it. It’s sitting at over 4.5 stars on GR, which is crazy high so I couldn’t resist.
- The Ribbon Duet by Pepper Winters <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Bea LOVED this duet!
Bea: I have been a “lurker” on this blog for a while and have found many wonderful reads thanks to your insights . Today I must speak up and share my feelings about The Ribbon Duet. Never has an author caught me on a line like this before. Book one seemed sweet, but just a bit off, but just SO good!! Of course I had to buy book two! I was still a bit unsure, but by the middle of book 2, my heart had been ripped from my chest! I imagined it laying on the floor beating for one last gasp of blood, like a fish out of water. Never before has a book made me picture my internal organs. This is the highest praise I can imagine.
- The Score (Off-Campus Book 3) by Elle Kennedy <— ELLE KENNEDY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! This is one of my 5-STAR FAVORITES!!!! Don’t miss this one!!! In fact, here’s my review.
- Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!! Swoony ROM COM ALERT!! Jen C recommends it!!
Jen C: I finished Not So Nice Guy yesterday-ish and it was a really good, solid rom-com. I was swooning and chuckling the whole way through.
- The Seven Series Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Dannika Dark <— DANNIKA DARK SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
Jan: I loved the Seven series by Dannika Dark. Wolf shifters but it’s not all about the pnr – more about the people and their relationships and adventures.
- Bright Side by Kim Holden <— ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES is super-bargain priced right now!!! This is an absolute MUST-READ (just ask anyone who’s read it!!!!) P.S. Here’s my review.
Veronica: My most epic read would have to be Bright Side by Kim Holden. …a book that stays within you for life.
Jean: …I’m broken on the inside, but it was just so beautiful. I loved every single character in Bright Side, but Kate…..well, she was inspiring and awesome and everyone should have someone like her in your life if possible! Her positivity was infectious with everyone she met! You couldn’t help but love her! Feeling like I have to move right onto Gus now because, well, ya know…. (BTW, I think I went through an entire box of tissues with this one)!
Tessa: I will say, if you can take heartbreak (Which you know I rarely do) read it. It’s one of those that just sticks and is so beautifully written, I actually don’t curse it. *yes, I curse a LOT of the ones that make me cry*
Nay: Maryse! You NEED to read Gus. I loved it even more than Bright Side, probably *because* it was a ‘healing’ book. It was wonderful!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES
- Hunter Hunted (The Lizzie Grace Series Book 3) by Keri Arthur
- Immortal Memories: Part 2 by Abby Brooks
- Lion’s Lair: A Zodiac Shifters Paranormal Romance: Leo (Wylde Magick Book 2) by Ann Gimpel
- The Lost Swallow: An Epic Fantasy Romance (Light and Darkness Book 2) by Jayne Castel
- The Prince: A Wicked Novella by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT ALERT!! “…She’s everything he can’t have… Raised within the Order, Brighton Jussier knows just how dangerous the Prince is, reformed or not. She’d seen firsthand what atrocities he could be capable of. The last thing she wants to do is help him, but he leaves her little choice. Forced to work alongside him, she begins to see the man under the bitter ice. Yearning for him feels like the definition of insanity, but there’s no denying the heat in his touch and the wicked promise is his stare...”
- Super for You, Bad for Me by Asta Idonea
- Wild Hunger (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel) by Chloe Neill
- Phoenix and the Wolf: Tales of the Were (Lick of Fire Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- A Gift of Grace (Tassamara Book 4) by Sarah Wynde
- The Wolf’s Bandit: Paranormal Shifter Romance: A Howls Romance by Milly Taiden
- Soul of the Pack by Jenny Frame
- Curse of Dragons: A Reverse Harem Novel (Sera’s Curse Book 2) by Clara Hartley
- Blackout (Crossbreed Series Book 5) by Dannika Dark <— DANNIKA DARK ALERT!!!!
- Death of Gods (Vampire Crown Book 3) by Scarlett Dawn and Katherine Rhodes
- Under Her Covers: A Reverse Harem Apocalyptic Romance (Death’s Relentless Dance Book 2) by AJ Sinclair
- Fighting for Wolves (Shifter Country Wolves Book 3) by Dakota West
- The Lunar Magic (The Ayla St. John Chronicles Book 4) by C.J. Pinard
- The Raging Ones by Krista and Becca Ritchie <— GREY IS FLOATING ON A 5-STAR FLUFFY CLOUD, SHE LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!
Grey: “PSA: Is everyone sitting down??? Ok, I just read and reviewed a 5 star YA!! Guys, it was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. It comes out on Tuesday, 8/14/18. The Raging Ones by Krista and Becca Ritchie.
I know that there are a couple of you that have read and loved a few other books that the Ritchie sisters have written before… well, this may appeal to other types of readers as it is Sci-Fi in nature… but not fantastical, Last Hour of Gann type of Sci-Fi, I’m floating on a fluffy 5 star cloud.
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- Richer Than Sin by Meghan March <— MEGHAN MARCH ALERT!! THESE TWO FAMILIES CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER… “...I went after what I wanted. We burned like a flash fire until she married another man. She hates me, and she should. I objected on her wedding day. Now she’s home, with those same long legs and man-eater stare, but there’s no ring on her finger. They say a Riscoff and a Gable can never live happily ever after . . . but I’m not done with Whitney Gable. I’ll never be done with her...”
- An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena
- First A Lady by Jade Cary
- Trick Play (Mavericks Tackle Love Book 3) by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE ALERT!! THE FOOTBALL STAR & THE STRIPPER… “…after one hour with a stripper named Trixie, that list of mine has shifted dramatically. Tell Quinn to call my lawyer. And, for the love of God, don’t get fired from the Mavericks. I swear, I tried to make it stop there. But one tiny thing keeps finding its way to the very top…”
- Between the Vows by Rachel Benefield
- Steamy Days: A Pelican Lake Novella by Melissa Stevens
- The Mess We’re In by Carolyn Lawrence
- Second Chances by Teresa Roman
- Remember That Night (Taking Chances Book 4) by Katrina Marie
- Bishop: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT ALERT!! SHE JUST INTRODUCED HER ONE NIGHT STAND AS HER FIANCE… “...I’m fortunate enough to meet one who’s looking for the same thing I am: a night of anonymous, unforgettable, no-strings-attached sex. Fast forward to the Vengeance arena. It’s the last place I expect to see her again—let alone in her own office. Then bells go off and I finally realize who this girl is: Brooke Perron. My new coach’s daughter...”
- Clueless (Pier 70 Book 5) by Nicole Edwards
- Calix: Areion Fury MC by Esther E. Schmidt
- Opportunity (Office Roulette, Book Three) by Kennedy Layne
- The Devil You Know (The Devilish Divas Series, Book 3): Women’s Fiction by M.J. Schiller
- Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 3) by Lexi Ryan <— LEXI RYAN ALERT!! SHE CAN’T REMEMBER… “…I’m in love with a man who tried to kill me. At least that’s what they tell me . . . Six weeks ago, paramedics found me unconscious in my own home. Beaten. Bruised. Hardly breathing. When I woke up, I couldn’t remember the last three years or anything about my life in Jackson Harbor. They tell me my fiancé, Colton McKinley, is on the run for what he did to me. They tell me I’m safer if I stay away. I don’t care if my memories ever come back. I want nothing to do with those missing years . . . until a sexy stranger with angry eyes shows up on my doorstep and demands I stop ignoring him…”
- Don’t Go There (Awkward Love Book 5) by Missy Johnson
- Maverick (Hell’s Handlers MC Book 2) by Lilly Atlas
- Their Boss’s Daughter (Auction Nights Book 1) by Chloe Kent
- Blind Kiss: A Novel by Renee Carlino <— RENEE CARLINO ALERT!! A BLINDFOLDED TEST LEADS TO SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE… “...Asked to participate in a psych study that posed the question, “Can you have sexual chemistry without knowing what the other person looks like?” Penny agreed to be blindfolded, make polite conversation with a total stranger, and kiss him. She never expected The Kiss to change her life forever and introduce her to Gavin: tattooed, gorgeous, and spontaneous enough to ask her out seconds after the blindfolds came off. For a year, they danced between friendship and romance—until Penny made The Decision that forced them to settle for friendship. Now, fourteen years later, both of their lives are about to radically change...”
- Cold Fear: (Cold Harbor Book 5) by Susan Sleeman
- Keeping Her Close: A Slow Burn Standalone by Casey Diam
- Survive The Fall (Dark Eagle Book 1) by Julia Bright
- Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby <— SARINA BOWEN & TANYA EBY ALERT!!! SINGLE MOM USED TO BABYSIT HIM… 😉 “...I’ve just survived the worst year of my life. As a single mom of twin toddlers, I don’t have time for a man. I barely have time to finish a thought. Who knew that Liam McAllister would grow up to be so devastating? He’s everything my husband was not: tall, built, and willing to have a tea party with my girls. I can’t possibly get involved with him. He’s too young for me….”
- Foxy In Lingerie by Penelope Sky
- Condemned & Admired: The Earl’s Cunning Wife (Love’s Second Chance Book 9) by Bree Wolf
- Peony Red (The Granite Harbor Series Book 1) by J. Lynn Bailey <— SHE’S GRIEVING & HE’S DEALING WITH DIVORCE... “...For game warden Eli Young, life is simpler when he’s exploring the back roads of Maine. In the north woods, he doesn’t have to deal with town politics or his soon-to-be ex-wife. But a chance meeting with a brokenhearted newcomer leaves him tangled. He should walk away—except, now that he’s met her, he can’t turn back…”
- Lawfully Wedded: Inspirational Christian Contemporary (A K-9 Lawkeeper Romance) by Jenna Brandt
- Nobody Said It’d Be Easy by Patty Blount
- The Plus Sign Anthology
- Outrageous: A Quantum Novel (Quantum Series) by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! “...To Emmett, Leah is a fly buzzing around his head who can’t be swatted away. She’s always there, looking at him, asking him legal questions that have nothing to do with his specialty in entertainment law and generally driving him mad with her overt sexiness and sassy mouth. He wants to toss her over his desk and run the sass right out of her, which is hardly the way a professional who loves his job should behave in the office.
- Hollywood Heir (Westerly Billionaire Book 4) by Ruth Cardello
- A Kiss to Tell by W. Winters <— HE WAS FORBIDDEN!! “…We lived on the same street and went to the same school, although he was a year ahead. Even so close, he was untouchable. He was bad news and I was the sad girl who didn’t belong. One night changed everything. We both had secrets. We both saw the pain in each other’s eyes. The gaze that gave me chills turned to a lust-filled haze that heated every inch of me. But that didn’t change who he was. A man who would take everything from me...”
- Some Like It Hot: Christian romantic suspense (Summer of the Burning Sky Book 3) by Susan May Warren
- Blessed By Malakai (To Marry a Madden Book 1) by Sherelle Green
- A Curve in the Road by Julianne MacLean
- The Gentle Dom (Iron Eagle Gym Book 7) by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Aftershock (Ever After Book 2) by Tanya Chris <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- When It’s Right (San Francisco Thunder) by Victoria Denault <— SINGLE DAD/HOCKEY COACH & THE NURSE… “...Between being a single dad to an active six-year-old and the crazy demands of his job as a hockey coach, finding love is not in the cards. But when the team’s goalie is rushed to the ER, he’s immediately captivated by the gorgeous, sassy nurse on duty… who just happens to be the sister of one his players...”
- Be Mine, Sweetheart (Something Borrowed) by Codi Gary
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Charm of You by Jennifer Probst – August 17th 2018
- Husband Material (Left at the Altar Book 3) by Raine Miller – August 19th 2018
- Over the Edge: (The Edge Book 4) by C.D. Reiss – August 19th 2018
- Hold You Close by Corinne Michaels & Melanie Harlow – August 20th 2018
- All the Way: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby – August 21st 2018
- Losing the Field (Field Party) by Abbi Glines – August 21st 2018
- Pieces of Her: A Novel: 18 by Karin Slaughter – August 21st 2018
- Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life Book 3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – August 21st 2018
- The Phantom Tree by Nicola Cornick – August 21st 2018
- Tattered (Torn Series, Book 2) by Melody Anne – August 21st 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).